Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Ganja

2 posters

Go down

Ganja Empty Ganja

Post by GokuLowClass Wed May 11, 2011 5:04 am

Since Ganja keeps flaming at everyone who uses S and calls them ''bpers''. There for I make this topic.

I'd describe peddle more like moving away from your opponent in order to attack without getting recoiled/stay out of massive range/keeping your opponent at a distance and making him follow you.

For example, when you ground-slash your character takes a step forward. If you phase your slashes right, you can move out of massive range in just three ground slashes without even touching any directional input.

My point being that peddling has nothing to do with bf/dbf/tbf. It can be performed with almost any move.
For instance I consider the following a form of peddling (although others may not):
Block-launch into your opponent then 180 angle bf.
W Bf/Dbf/Tbf/etc. to the side of your opponent repeatedly.
180 angled Bf COD. It's just plain retarded.
Stalk step. Cmon, single/double/tripple/etc slashing then moving away is just cheap.
Doing unnecessarily long e-Dbfs/Tbfs so that you end up out of slash/massive range half the time.
180 phased ground-slash then continue pressing forward so that you move out of massive range (performed with a tip-slash).

Credits Wrum.

Hello this is Goku and I should get my gladiator terms right before I make these kind of posts. Good day.

Also, quite a few of the things I listed are not backpeddle at all, and have not ever been considered backpeddle until the EU scene.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Ganja Empty Re: Ganja

Post by williewodka Wed May 11, 2011 6:27 am

LESs QQ MORE PEW PEW everyone should stop caring about peddle the only thing that is annoying is just keep moving the same direction takes 2 long 2 hunt them

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Wed May 11, 2011 6:36 am

williewodka wrote:LESs QQ MORE PEW PEW everyone should stop caring about peddle the only thing that is annoying is just keep moving the same direction takes 2 long 2 hunt them
i agree with u

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down