Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan )

+17
Lancegeis
Silentape
viper2099
Shlayg
GanjaFarmerr
Kae
Mazerin
GokuLowClass
Joel
Rainju
Thundersword
TugaLord
happilymarried
williewodka
jetman82
mark
[D]ark[YIN]
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan ) - Page 3 Empty Re: 7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan )

Post by TugaLord Mon May 28, 2012 7:39 am

monk doesnt kiss ass
thats just dumb of you to say rofl
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan ) - Page 3 Empty Re: 7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan )

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Thu May 31, 2012 3:42 pm

WO WOH WOAH!. Hold on a sec.
Nr1 Scuba, Nr 2 Muan and Nr 3 D3ADLYGAMES. Seems legit.

Walked muan 4-0 he RQd midfight that I don't use W while I was chasing the poor tbf spammer around with block. It's time you 12 year old monks learned your position in the foodchain and went back to punching walls in Town.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) This is exactly why we can't have nice things No
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazerin Thu May 31, 2012 10:58 pm

Oh...... btw...

[GZF] Triple Butteryfly(Need Help) Thread.

If you're not too lazy to read it all... (also u can notice jetman's post there... lol... yet he said I'm a newgen who "madeup" the moves in 2010-2011 even though he's clearly seen my posts back in 2008, he probably ignored them since it made no sense to him just like it makes no sense to him atm.)

It's funny to watch how much he and muan are failing... What a Face

To those who read the GZF thread/page:
"Delay Cancel" was renamed to "Reload Cancel" for easier understanding of how the move works. (now on GunZ 1.5, it could also be called Flip Cancel? tho' I still prefer the name "Reload Cancel" because there are other kinds of flip cancels out there )
[MUST CHANGE TO RIGHT CLICK SINCE 2008 UPDATE & and its not "0.5ms" but depending on the frozen frame number at that moment TO the amount of frames in the next animation. ]
Sorry the post there is abit outdated... (I found a better explanation to how it works only in ~2009)

"Lag glitch" is the old name for Statue Glitch / Freeze Slash / Delay Slash...... <-- Ppl called it "Lag Glitch" long ago on iGunZ since it reminded them of the animation freeze that happened when ppl lagged out in the middle of a fight.

Mazerin
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundersword Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:44 am

Mazerin wrote:Oh...... btw...

If you're not too lazy to read it all... (also u can notice jetman's post there... lol... yet he said I'm a newgen who "madeup" the moves in 2010-2011 even though he's clearly seen my posts back in 2008, he probably ignored them since it made no sense to him just like it makes no sense to him atm.)

"Delay Cancel" was renamed to "Reload Cancel" for easier understanding of how the move works. (now on GunZ 1.5, it could also be called Flip Cancel? tho' I still prefer the name "Reload Cancel" because there are other kinds of flip cancels out there )
[MUST CHANGE TO RIGHT CLICK SINCE 2008 UPDATE & and its not "0.5ms" but depending on the frozen frame number at that moment TO the amount of frames in the next animation. ]
Sorry the post there is abit outdated... (I found a better explanation to how it works only in ~2009)

"Lag glitch" is the old name for Statue Glitch / Freeze Slash / Delay Slash...... <-- Ppl called it "Lag Glitch" long ago on iGunZ since it reminded them of the animation freeze that happened when ppl lagged out in the middle of a fight.

youre full of bullshit you got banned in every prive server gg fuqface.
doing 9 bfs in jump is to fast for humans.
Thundersword
Thundersword
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Thundersword wrote:
Mazerin wrote:Oh...... btw...

youre full of bullshit you got banned in every prive server gg fuqface.
doing 9 bfs in jump is to fast for humans.
1. Octo is greek for 8. Im greek
2. Muan was banned for tbfing mid 2006. Yes, nobody likes him but we gotta admit that a major part of the gladiator community can tbf. For all we know these moves are either fake or are gonna completely erase gladiator as we know it.
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:50 pm

tbf is jump slash blcok slash block slash block noobs how can u not understand it

mark
i suk dick and tugalord is so superior

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:28 pm

mark wrote:tbf is jump slash blcok slash block slash block noobs how can u not understand it
Let me give an example: I would also say in 2004: slash and turn avoids recoil, how can u not understand it? If i knew what i know now.
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:14 pm

pretty sure it jump slash blcok slash block slash block dunno wat ur problem is noob

mark

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:43 pm

[D]ark[YIN] wrote: completely erase gladiator as we know it.
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:19 pm

9bf in 1 jump?
I could do it ! ... If only it was doable What a Face

Btw. Muan/monk is known for a thing, a very bad thing :
M-Style. Which is a renamed K-style with bullshit components.

Atleast, it has spreaded tbf everywhere... It has became a common thing.

I have also learnt tbf because of M-style, yeah. Cuz in 2007 , tbf was the main part of the "m-style"., and i was just a "noob".

But it doesnt make m-style good at all.

For a "gladiator" style, if there is no " angles" moves at all, ... Mens, What's the fuck?

So yeah, muan look up quickly sometimes when he tbf, for avoid a recoil and it work. But he has NEVER explained it in his "tutorials".

All he has wanted was to be known. And it has worked.

The main problem is still here: M style suck and "monk" is not a good gladiator. But we ALL know him cuz of his crap "style".

Imma make a Geis-style based on lightstep canceled with a blocklaunch.
It's masterable! and it's uniiiiiiiiiique!!!!

( jump [bf/dbf] dash slash -land on the floor- dash+ flip+block+ jump)

oh wait... it's a K style move, it"s never used by anyone, but it"s a k style move..., it cant be a style by itself.

anyway. Monk style = incomplete K-style for the masses, because it's simple, it's understandable by everybody. But it suck in the end.

Soso for the reload cancel, If it's legit, your timing is so amazing, it's awesome, and we ABSOLUTELY need your knowledge! Teach 9 bf/jump !!

Otherwise, well, another random who try to shine with an useless tools.
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:35 am

i htink good mstyle is hard cuz its like very limited and to mkae any meaningful use of it u need to lkie be good with it cuz its like retarded
and then it still sucks cock and lsoes to spinning mouse
????????????????????????????????
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazerin Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:42 am

8-9bf isnt possible anymore (is it only on gunz 1.0)
(and only if you glitch yourself rly hard )

I do it by feeling(reflex) I'm used to using it since 2005... so for me, is like for u to be doing normal void or normal bf... O.o

Mazerin
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:29 am

well, refined gunz is 1.0
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazerin Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:31 pm

I know... I can do it on refined gunz... its hard tho' O.o

I'm saying its kinda impossible(or just I need to get used to the new timings.. idk..) on ijji atm coz they either edited the animation delays or put frame number limiter for each move... idk which one lol...

Mazerin
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:43 am

i dunno but jetman said that the block animation of gunz 1.5 has been reorganized,they have removed some "useless" frames in it, so basically it could be your problem : the removed frames.

If , and only if... your reload cancel is legit.
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:04 am

i think only these were modded with 1.5
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
and same for female
other stuff is hardcoded i think
feel free to prove me wrong
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazerin Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:09 am

Lancegeis wrote:i dunno but jetman said that the block animation of gunz 1.5 has been reorganized,they have removed some "useless" frames in it, so basically it could be your problem : the removed frames.

Maybe... since the slash does cancel... but its being slowed by the block a bit when I'm canceling... I thought it was coz of the screenlags I get on ijji Neutral

But if they limited frame amount for each animation and removed some useless frames.. then I guess I do need a completely dif. timing now =/

happilymarried wrote:i think only these were modded with 1.5
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
and same for female
other stuff is hardcoded i think
feel free to prove me wrong

How did you check? o-o
(I think the changes they made were edited in the client source... since I can still upto 6bf on gunz 1.5 private servers)

Mazerin
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:17 am

look at files from before 1.5
look at files after
dates of modification
sniff
ijji cant change anything so they have to get it from maiet so same u can do with kgunz i gues
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazerin Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:05 am

I can 6bf on kgunz tho' o-o;
So its only ijji that changed/added the frame limiter I think. Neutral

Mazerin
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:51 am

theres a program u can compare files with but idk what its called

mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazerin Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:05 am

if ppl haven't heard yet...

I already got the timing down... and can qbf on ijji now O.o

Mazerin
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:45 am

amazing you are able to do everything that no one else can do !
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazerin Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:15 am

liez... anyone can do it, 99% are quiting before they either learn, or those who learn, quit it coz its too hard to get used to and ruins their style while being useless in a fight for some months lol...

Mazerin
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:07 am

Mazerin wrote:liez... anyone can do it, 99% are quiting before they either learn, or those who learn, quit it coz its too hard to get used to and ruins their style while being useless in a fight for some months lol...

i learned tbf in litterally 20 minutes when i heard of it
every move in this game is easy as fuck.

mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazerin Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:17 am

I learned tbf the 1st 5mins I heard about dbf. (back in 2004)

Mazerin
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum