Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan )

+17
Lancegeis
Silentape
viper2099
Shlayg
GanjaFarmerr
Kae
Mazerin
GokuLowClass
Joel
Rainju
Thundersword
TugaLord
happilymarried
williewodka
jetman82
mark
[D]ark[YIN]
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan ) - Page 4 Empty Re: 7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan )

Post by williewodka Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:28 am

mark wrote:
Mazerin wrote:liez... anyone can do it, 99% are quiting before they either learn, or those who learn, quit it coz its too hard to get used to and ruins their style while being useless in a fight for some months lol...

i learned tbf in litterally 20 minutes when i heard of it
every move in this game is easy as fuck.
never lernd tbf,,
only know tiger gater

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan ) - Page 4 Empty Re: 7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan )

Post by Kingofswords Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:00 am

Monk = best gladiator

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:48 am

WRUM! wrote:I learned tbf just make ppl stfu when they say "vroom y u no bf you can't jump la"
vroom y u no bf you can't jump la

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:45 am

sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

mark
i suk dick and tugalord is so superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundersword Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 am

Mazerin make video of you qbfing on ijji?
Thundersword
Thundersword
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazerin Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:12 am

Thundersword wrote:Mazerin make video of you qbfing on ijji?
Here... you make me a video please, my pc can't handle recording while running a game.
btw I haven't played for more than a week now... so the qbf there sux...
And glitch is breaking every few moments =.=" (if I play more ill be able to get it every time...)

TR_Monk_20120620_123320.GZR

And who the heck gave me Reputation: -1? LOL

Mazerin
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:03 am

i did np
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundersword Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:18 am

Mazerin wrote:
Here... you make me a video please, my pc can't handle recording while running a game.
And glitch is breaking every few moments =.=" (if I play more ill be able to get it every time...)

damn jetman is jealous i quess.
Thundersword
Thundersword
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazerin Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:45 am

Thundersword wrote:
Mazerin wrote:

damn jetman is jealous i quess.

Removing it since you seen already ^^

Mazerin
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:07 am

Mazerin wrote:

u do not understand this forum

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by jetman82 Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:23 am

Why would I be jealous of mazerin? He hasn't been able to prove anything he's done other than saying "I do it, don't worry it's possible". Krostine said the same thing, and what Happened? When I actually create a real qbf he gets proven wrong. I've been able to do a legit qbf since late 2010, and it requires a flip in order to create a block cancel. Mazerin, If i had to take a guess, probably uses the same method that krostine did. Krostine would use cheatengine in order to speed up his slashes without messing up his jump. On ijji and trinitygunz this works. On other servers, it works to some degree, but makes the jump too fast to execute the final slash. Like I've said, qbf can't be done without kodachis or without a flip. If you qbf with a katana you cheat, and if you qbf without a flip, you simply cheat. If mazerin doesn't want to admit this, it's not my problem, but I've studied m style and created several moves, none of which he has done. Also, how can you say "oh it can't be done on ijji anymore, then turn around and say "i managed to do a qbf on ijji". Why don't you put another replay up for me so I can dissect it and further prove how you cheat.

jetman82

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:45 pm

jetman82 wrote:Why would I be jealous of mazerin? He hasn't been able to prove anything he's done other than saying "I do it, don't worry it's possible". Krostine said the same thing, and what Happened? When I actually create a real qbf he gets proven wrong. I've been able to do a legit qbf since late 2010, and it requires a flip in order to create a block cancel. Mazerin, If i had to take a guess, probably uses the same method that krostine did. Krostine would use cheatengine in order to speed up his slashes without messing up his jump. On ijji and trinitygunz this works. On other servers, it works to some degree, but makes the jump too fast to execute the final slash. Like I've said, qbf can't be done without kodachis or without a flip. If you qbf with a katana you cheat, and if you qbf without a flip, you simply cheat. If mazerin doesn't want to admit this, it's not my problem, but I've studied m style and created several moves, none of which he has done. Also, how can you say "oh it can't be done on ijji anymore, then turn around and say "i managed to do a qbf on ijji". Why don't you put another replay up for me so I can dissect it and further prove how you cheat.
Yes, sensei.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:14 am

jetman82 wrote:Why would I be jealous of mazerin? He hasn't been able to prove anything he's done other than saying "I do it, don't worry it's possible". Krostine said the same thing, and what Happened? When I actually create a real qbf he gets proven wrong. I've been able to do a legit qbf since late 2010, and it requires a flip in order to create a block cancel. Mazerin, If i had to take a guess, probably uses the same method that krostine did. Krostine would use cheatengine in order to speed up his slashes without messing up his jump. On ijji and trinitygunz this works. On other servers, it works to some degree, but makes the jump too fast to execute the final slash. Like I've said, qbf can't be done without kodachis or without a flip. If you qbf with a katana you cheat, and if you qbf without a flip, you simply cheat. If mazerin doesn't want to admit this, it's not my problem, but I've studied m style and created several moves, none of which he has done. Also, how can you say "oh it can't be done on ijji anymore, then turn around and say "i managed to do a qbf on ijji". Why don't you put another replay up for me so I can dissect it and further prove how you cheat.

how is you knowning qbf gonna make u any good
yaaaaaaaa
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kae Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kae
Kae
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:02 am

Kae wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
he would have lived if he wasnt so cocky wow
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:30 am

dis gui is noob jajajaja seen him b4 ogm
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazerin Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:37 am

jetman82 wrote:Why don't you put another replay up for me so I can dissect it and further prove how you cheat.

Good luck. It's 100% legit. Get good Jeff.

Mazerin
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4