Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Diego the fatboyslim goes hard

+10
Kingofswords
Dorichi
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
Hanoobs
TugaLord
Shlayg
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
RedSphinx
Devzor
[D]ark[YIN]
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Diego the fatboyslim goes hard - Page 2 Empty Re: Diego the fatboyslim goes hard

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Fri May 10, 2013 2:49 am

RedSphinx wrote:Yin. I never knew few trolls from here and there would cause so much harm. Just quit this needless shit, you truly look like a psychopath and I mean it. Not that your huge messages contain some kind of knowledge or wisdom, not at all. You just come here with raised head speaking how everyone are terrible persons, towards what purpose? Why the fuck you do this shit? Just look at your effort towards it. I could never care more to *ransack* so deep about certain person, because it would be wrong thing to do. Responsibilities? What did they do? What did we do? Hurt your feelings? It is all in your head. It is up to you, will you get hurt or not. And you bring up unimportant info about diego for example and what are you willing to achieve? You just point of your subjective point of view about him which is 90% incorrect if taken objectively and considering conditions. I don't know why you do this, you wanna be a hero? Earn respect? None given. You just go down and down in front of many with these mad posts about your tremendous rage towards someone.

I don't even understand the other 50% of what you wrote seeing as this is another thread I made like I did about Yukasoko and Cody.

I don't think you understand the point. Diego is pretty much the best example of EU assburgers. He's not the only one. I didn't really make the thread entirely about Diego being a downie. I made it more about the majority of EU being downies and how Diego proved my point in that consistently. And there's no proof necessary when it's a general idea more than it is coincidential. Everyone knows that the amount of troll in EU is putrid +/- some Israel players in 12th/DDDDAAAAMMMAAGGEE. It's like you're telling me to prove to you that North Korea likes to make nuke threats to the world. Are you kidding?

What harm? What hurt? This all, whatever you're seeing, is happening inside little pixels. (At most, I'll get so annoyed with the amount of stupidity around me that I'll punch the wall and drink a bottle of water/do pushups just like Deviok has. It's a normal human reaction to get pissed off by something(someone) completely dumb. )

In real life none of you make a change even when you tell me I'm the one who requires psychiatric help(therefore trying to change the focus from me talking about all types of retard into me having to defend myself from a bunch of hypocrites) or not. In fact, it's none of your concern and from what I understand, you're not my shrink either to tell me about my real life or behavior and especially when you don't understand social signals and that your actions pretty much decide how people look at you.

The ignorant mentality of I-don't-understand-why-you-so-mad-when-I'm-a-dumdum-24/7 is some kind of a trend happening perhaps but it's annoying. When people see you as annoying then don't be surprised. What goes around comes around. It's pure nature laws. It has nothing to do with needing medication or psychological help. It's the fact that I act out aggressively towards ignorant, annoying trolls and then they find it weird that I do so. No no no, people need to learn that they don't have some type of magic that allows them to roam freely and do as they wish.

Now if you want to make any further arguments, make them relevant AKA to the point otherwise I don't feel the need to argue with you.
I really feel like a derpydurr having to type this common sense out so often.
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Diego the fatboyslim goes hard - Page 2 Empty Re: Diego the fatboyslim goes hard

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Fri May 10, 2013 3:05 am

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Fri May 10, 2013 4:12 am

tldr ent is gay and tea loves being bummed by matty k
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Fri May 10, 2013 7:38 am

Bah... Yin.. You talk about relevant arguments yet you present none. You don't really make sense with all this talk here, you just throw random shit you could think out at the moment at me which is absolutely based on nothing.

All you say is that we are sooo stupid, dumb, hypocrites etc. You don't really look smart if you bring up such statements especially when you have no clue what are you talking about. At the matter of fact, it is you who is being ignorant and you pay no effort to realise why people act like that to you.

Ask yourself, why *eu galds* are so *mean* to you? Oh, you have the answer - they are dumb. Wow, now that's some argumented statement.

And how are you going to teach us not to roam freely? You only provoke even more shit towards you with your attempts. Yeah, social signals, looks like you know all about it, rofl.

You are enemy with 90% eu glads, right? And that's only because your IQ is 200% higher than the average of these enemies, yeah, yin, world is so stupid and cruel when you are so superior. It leads to trolling again because you are just yelling for it.

Crawl out from your tight jar and look around youself. You are too subjective about nearly everything, you tell me not to talk about your personal life, yet you do about others' and you clearly lack some logic, that's just immature.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Fri May 10, 2013 7:52 am

RedSphinx wrote:Bah... Yin.. You talk about relevant arguments yet you present none. You don't really make sense with all this talk here, you just throw random shit you could think out at the moment at me which is absolutely based on nothing.

All you say is that we are sooo stupid, dumb, hypocrites etc. You don't really look smart if you bring up such statements especially when you have no clue what are you talking about. At the matter of fact, it is you who is being ignorant and you pay no effort to realise why people act like that to you.

Ask yourself, why *eu galds* are so *mean* to you? Oh, you have the answer - they are dumb. Wow, now that's some argumented statement.

And how are you going to teach us not to roam freely? You only provoke even more shit towards you with your attempts. Yeah, social signals, looks like you know all about it, rofl.

You are enemy with 90% eu glads, right? And that's only because your IQ is 200% higher than the average of these enemies, yeah, yin, world is so stupid and cruel when you are so superior. It leads to trolling again because you are just yelling for it.

Crawl out from your tight jar and look around youself. You are too subjective about nearly everything, you tell me not to talk about your personal life, yet you do about others' and you clearly lack some logic, that's just immature.
tldr im a gay hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlayg Fri May 10, 2013 8:30 am

jimmy for admin
Shlayg
Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Fri May 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Shlayg wrote:jimmy for admin
thx mattheus

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Fri May 10, 2013 11:08 pm

RedSphinx wrote:Bah... Yin.. You talk about relevant arguments yet you present none. You don't really make sense with all this talk here, you just throw random shit you could think out at the moment at me which is absolutely based on nothing.

ROFLMAO wtf

I said MOST of EU are stupid, ignorant, self-centered and don't care about the consequences. They act stupid and annoying then get kicked out. I get along with Singaporean players, Aussies(straya cunt m8), North/South Americans and even Canadians. When it comes to part of Israel and the majority of EU it just pisses me off to no end.

Also what ignorance? Maybe the statement of "YunStale-is-the-one-who-suddenly-got-mad-aggressive-at-everyone-cuz-downierage.png" doesn't sound ignorant at all does it? I am sick of the population of retard roaming and being mindset that whatever they do is justified.

And yeah. My IQ is 200% higher than the typical EU. It's funny how I've heard Canadians, Americans, Australians and even Singaporeans express their frustration and the same PoV about retards. How come whenever someone sees high ping they immediately go either: "Oh, it's another beaner EU he's probably gonna start being annoying again." Or "Oh it's a mexican."

You can't argue with that at all and I don't even know how you even managed to because you either have your eyes closed and you can't see it happening or you're just trying to argue with me to plainly argue. Now it's a general idea that most of the EU playing gladiator(NOT GUNNING see my point at all?) and partially the Israeli as well take the piss out of a gladiator just because they can and will keep on doing it just because they can.

A good example of my above statement would be Exodys spamming DemiseWos for a 1v1 for 50 bucks + account(2 days ago, I think I have the snapshots somewhere. Ask me and I'll show them to you.) then pulling some mad BPing and then after losing whereas there were no circumstances of cheap play from Demise and nobody talked in the room like I asked them to, Exodys did not deliver anything at all and his reason was: Because it's funny how annoyed he gets o.O . Castiel pulled the same horse manure at me but nowadays IDC about his acc. It's the concept you're missing. I spam people for 1v1s, I force the other to bet something after spamming the shit out of them, I lose and I don't deliver just because *googly eyes*. This is just an example of what an annoying community I've been witnessing for 1 year now. Keep this thought for 6 seconds and then post your opinion.

Now please tell me how you can argue that the majority of EU are just flaming, mentally handicapped.

And it's not the why but the I don't care about a retard's opinion. I have my reasons for getting annoyed having to repeat myself over and over like I am doing right now.

And you keep saying "us". Does that mean you're part of the down syndrome I'm talking about?
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Sat May 11, 2013 1:30 am

Wow that Exodys is a genius o.O

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Sat May 11, 2013 4:44 am

yin is basicly doign what he often bitches about
act like a fucktard
and this is the dummies way to put it, ofc menz.
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofswords Sat May 11, 2013 5:30 am

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:

ROFLMAO wtf

I said MOST of EU are stupid, ignorant, self-centered and don't care about the consequences. They act stupid and annoying then get kicked out. I get along with Singaporean players, Aussies(straya cunt m8), North/South Americans and even Canadians. When it comes to part of Israel and the majority of EU it just pisses me off to no end.

Also what ignorance? Maybe the statement of "YunStale-is-the-one-who-suddenly-got-mad-aggressive-at-everyone-cuz-downierage.png" doesn't sound ignorant at all does it? I am sick of the population of retard roaming and being mindset that whatever they do is justified.

And yeah. My IQ is 200% higher than the typical EU. It's funny how I've heard Canadians, Americans, Australians and even Singaporeans express their frustration and the same PoV about retards. How come whenever someone sees high ping they immediately go either: "Oh, it's another beaner EU he's probably gonna start being annoying again." Or "Oh it's a mexican."

You can't argue with that at all and I don't even know how you even managed to because you either have your eyes closed and you can't see it happening or you're just trying to argue with me to plainly argue. Now it's a general idea that most of the EU playing gladiator(NOT GUNNING see my point at all?) and partially the Israeli as well take the piss out of a gladiator just because they can and will keep on doing it just because they can.

A good example of my above statement would be Exodys spamming DemiseWos for a 1v1 for 50 bucks + account(2 days ago, I think I have the snapshots somewhere. Ask me and I'll show them to you.) then pulling some mad BPing and then after losing whereas there were no circumstances of cheap play from Demise and nobody talked in the room like I asked them to, Exodys did not deliver anything at all and his reason was: Because it's funny how annoyed he gets o.O . Castiel pulled the same horse manure at me but nowadays IDC about his acc. It's the concept you're missing. I spam people for 1v1s, I force the other to bet something after spamming the shit out of them, I lose and I don't deliver just because *googly eyes*. This is just an example of what an annoying community I've been witnessing for 1 year now. Keep this thought for 6 seconds and then post your opinion.

Now please tell me how you can argue that the majority of EU are just flaming, mentally handicapped.

And it's not the why but the I don't care about a retard's opinion. I have my reasons for getting annoyed having to repeat myself over and over like I am doing right now.

And you keep saying "us". Does that mean you're part of the down syndrome I'm talking about?

The thing what confuses me is, that why you write so much when nobody gives a shit. With your 200% higher IQ you shouldve noticed that before....?????????

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCastiel Sat May 11, 2013 5:59 am

Praise Yin, and thou shall embarce thine 200% higher IQ.
TheCastiel
TheCastiel
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sat May 11, 2013 9:00 am

I said MOST of EU are stupid, ignorant, self-centered and don't care about the consequences. They act stupid and annoying then get kicked out.
Well that's too subjective once again. The only example and proper argument for this you gave a person who was dishonest. That's it.

Okay, there is no question that people act like that, troll, be mean, talk shit and be two-faced. So what? This is the culture of gunz I've been witnessing for 5 years by now. I got used to it and it has its own unique charm. Why I can take it? Why I can get along with this? Am I a stupid fuck? Maybe or maybe not. This is internet and no matter if this shit happens in game or beyond pixels, all this happens all around internet, weird you didn't notice it yet. Surely cannot say it is 100% about everyone, not indeed.

And how can you punish anonymous people? You can't. Internet is made like that, it is free for every action, not considering bank account robberies etc.

Yes, I do call people mexicans and beaners myself. But I never mean that they are worse than me. Why would they be? If I meet a foreign person, I am pretty much tolerant and why wouldn't I be? Alright, then why I am not tolerant in gunz? Perhaps because distance lag makes it impossible to play and trying to explain it to them will not work, because most of times they would not understand english or just disrespect by flipping and laggin to death.

True, trolling and falimg is never a good thing, but it is really fun thing to do to people who understands it, accepts it and answers with same thing. I enjoy it, it gives freedom for imagination and if person realise it, that it is all fake and not real intention to express some kind of hatred which cannot be even formed because you cannot know the person for the first time seeing him, then it can be enjoyed. Did so not once or twice.

Plus it is really easy to bash trolling with cold logic. Saw people doing it pretty well and it just won't affect them. Looks like the only thing you can do is just to fight against it bold way as a teenager against basic rules.

I don't miss any concept and I understand what you mean easily, I just try to show you that it is you who miss something, you must know the other side of a medal. Sooner or later you will give up on this, because you cannot teach anyone. I respect your will towards it, it is a good ability, but knowing where to put it is an even better ability.

I repeat, it is all in your head and how you accept it. Look between the lines of flaming. It is not tough once you try for once.
Yes. I am among those that are in your black list, so yeah. And downies / down syndrom is out of place if you talk seriously, because you cannot prove that, plus I doubt if downies would be able to do what *eu scums* do.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sat May 11, 2013 11:46 pm

not having fits over online video games seems to be the better choice XXXDDD
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Sun May 12, 2013 12:30 am

*Crawly-chan* =^_^= (b")b wrote:not having fits over online video games seems to be the better choice XXXDDD
shut up what do you know, it's good we have pople who writing pages for comedy, all you know are that they might be the troll and then you look funny..

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sun May 12, 2013 12:33 am

Noob Jay you abandoned DAMAGE, all left and I am alone there.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Sun May 12, 2013 5:42 am

RedSphinx wrote:Noob Jay you abandoned DAMAGE, all left and I am alone there.
h3h3 good, no probleem i foundbetter things to do finally ^ -^

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Mon May 13, 2013 11:42 am

well yin u may be good but i'm god suk on that bich

ps: Faggit.

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Mon May 13, 2013 9:14 pm

RedSphinx wrote:
I said MOST of EU are stupid, ignorant, self-centered and don't care about the consequences. They act stupid and annoying then get kicked out.
Well that's too subjective once again. The only example and proper argument for this you gave a person who was dishonest. That's it.

Okay, there is no question that people act like that, troll, be mean, talk shit and be two-faced. So what? This is the culture of gunz I've been witnessing for 5 years by now. I got used to it and it has its own unique charm. Why I can take it? Why I can get along with this? Am I a stupid fuck? Maybe or maybe not. This is internet and no matter if this shit happens in game or beyond pixels, all this happens all around internet, weird you didn't notice it yet. Surely cannot say it is 100% about everyone, not indeed.

And how can you punish anonymous people? You can't. Internet is made like that, it is free for every action, not considering bank account robberies etc.

Yes, I do call people mexicans and beaners myself. But I never mean that they are worse than me. Why would they be? If I meet a foreign person, I am pretty much tolerant and why wouldn't I be? Alright, then why I am not tolerant in gunz? Perhaps because distance lag makes it impossible to play and trying to explain it to them will not work, because most of times they would not understand english or just disrespect by flipping and laggin to death.

True, trolling and falimg is never a good thing, but it is really fun thing to do to people who understands it, accepts it and answers with same thing. I enjoy it, it gives freedom for imagination and if person realise it, that it is all fake and not real intention to express some kind of hatred which cannot be even formed because you cannot know the person for the first time seeing him, then it can be enjoyed. Did so not once or twice.

Plus it is really easy to bash trolling with cold logic. Saw people doing it pretty well and it just won't affect them. Looks like the only thing you can do is just to fight against it bold way as a teenager against basic rules.

I don't miss any concept and I understand what you mean easily, I just try to show you that it is you who miss something, you must know the other side of a medal. Sooner or later you will give up on this, because you cannot teach anyone. I respect your will towards it, it is a good ability, but knowing where to put it is an even better ability.

I repeat, it is all in your head and how you accept it. Look between the lines of flaming. It is not tough once you try for once.
Yes. I am among those that are in your black list, so yeah. And downies / down syndrom is out of place if you talk seriously, because you cannot prove that, plus I doubt if downies would be able to do what *eu scums* do.

That's all interesting.
Can't prove down syndrome? What in the hell would I want to prove a retard retarded for?

Also, punishing brick walls is a waste of my time. That's a job for monk stylers. I spread the message to how retarded "you" guys are and I enjoy doing so. I find it amusing to write articles about retards and most of EU are just the easiest bait.

Also, trolling? M8 what are you on about? There's a difference between being oblivious, ignorant and idiotic AND acting so. Being =/= Acting. When you cross a child with down syndrome on the streets you usually tell by the cross-eyes that there are physical handicaps with the child. After talking to them can you understand if they have mental issues or not.

"Since light travels faster than sound/air-vibrations people will appear bright until you hear them speak." -Epic Quote

EU are just the hilarious example of people who need to consider keeping their mouth shut regarding important matters.

Anyone could agree with me that if Sumai kept his mouth shut he would be the most beloved person in gladiator since 2011. Boy oh boy don't get me started about Scuba, Azureknight/Bolten or Shunpo(AT TIMES). People who generally are disliked because, they cram about stuff they don't understand. You could call it trolling but like I said, trolling =/= daily behavior is it?

Also, subjective arguments? What the heó? My arguments are NOT biased and I guarantee you they've only been stimulated by other people and ESPECIALLY the people that I talk about. Why do I need to prove to you something you already know and especially after just telling me you've seen the most of for 5 years now.
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Mon May 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Also, trolling? M8 what are you on about? There's a difference between being oblivious, ignorant and idiotic AND acting so. Being =/= Acting. When you cross a child with down syndrome on the streets you usually tell by the cross-eyes that there are physical handicaps with the child. After talking to them can you understand if they have mental issues or not.
Meh... No, none of us are like that, we ALL act like that. True, being =/= acting, and since WE ALL ARE acting, it doesn't mean we are idiots etc. Plus you see people acting and you call them of having down syndrome. Ugh.. Do you even know what down syndrome is?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is a genetic mutation and I can strongly guarantee that you have no evidence that at least one of eu gladiators are affected by it. You are just calling names without any evidence so what makes you better than a troll? You fight against it, yet you are a part of it.

And acting is not having mental issues, because once again, we all act. Meet someone IRL and I doubt if you'll get trolling and idiotic behaviour. Bah... Are you even serious? It doesn't look like so.

EU are just the hilarious example of people who need to consider keeping their mouth shut regarding important matters.

What matters? All you talk about is how we all are STUPID and dishonest, and??? Your point misses some screws to hold it tight I'd say.

Anyone could agree with me that if Sumai kept his mouth shut he would be the most beloved person in gladiator since 2011

I like Sumai, we chat from time to time when we meet in game, spar etc. I don't see him as evil one. You talk about shutting mouth, and what are you doing? You are now disliked by many because you are the same, worse I'd say. Plus Sumai do not call everyone idiotic morons unlike you, what do you expect to get when you call people like that with a serious face? Duh, it makes me wonder who is stupid here.

Also, subjective arguments?

Yes, subjective arguments. I've seen it and I usually know why it is happening. You hold to opinion that one rotten apple can ruin a bunch, not in this case actually. I've seen it, but it doesn't mean if few people suffered from one person, I suffer too, no.

We all act, some may get overwhelmed with hate at that specific moment and it may call for more drastic actions, but the origin of all this shit is acting. I talk from my personal perspective as a human being who plays gunz not week or two. I do act, but I get called an imbecile and in your opinion I am one, because I act so TO YOU or to SOME OTHERS, but NOT ALL. It all depends on how you deal with person and it decides how it will go in the future.

For example, you. I never had something against you, NEVER. I remember you attacked me in game, trolling, calling me a fag or something, a noob, not sure what was it. I was like *Wtf, who is he and what he wants?* Boom, you ruined your image in front of me and from that moment I started talking shit towards you, because you did the shit first. You said I trolled your alt, ask yourself why? I don't know anything about alts or which one was yours.

Make conclusions by yourself, but for once try to listen what others are trying to say.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Tue May 14, 2013 1:46 am

please read it really works!ur a celebrity in the world!after 2 days u will be assasinaded by the mexicans!is u dont want to be assasinaded copy and paste the message on 7 vids.good luck private
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Tue May 14, 2013 3:20 am

hello aliens, meet my friend super government spy, he has captured your shapeshifting reptilian leader barack obamy

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Tue May 14, 2013 3:27 am

jay give obamy's chamaleon back u stupid fuk :x

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofswords Tue May 14, 2013 5:46 am

Alright ill deliver the killing blow :

"I don't know if it's a trend between worthless nobodies online to insult others' lifes as if their own lifes were perfect is a sign of insecurity and one of the main reason why I hate 95% of EU."

"And it's not the why but the I don't care about a retard's opinion. I have my reasons for getting annoyed having to repeat myself over and over like I am doing right now.

And you keep saying "us". Does that mean you're part of the down syndrome I'm talking about?"

Insecure yin is insecure

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Tue May 14, 2013 8:05 am

this site should be handed over to the authorities.

some of you need to be committed.
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum