Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Challenge YinStyle for accounts.

+10
xp350
GokuLowClass
TugaLord
happilymarried
Joel
Shlayg
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
RedSphinx
[D]ark[YIN]
Dorichi
14 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Challenge YinStyle for accounts. - Page 5 Empty Re: Challenge YinStyle for accounts.

Post by Dorichi Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:16 am

Sure blame me for lieing to you guys, but you should take a good look in the mirror and think what you did to me before you think about what i did to you. hmmm smth to think about huh

send replay and you will prove my your point.

woo we reached 100 posts! time to celebrate that with another meaningless post!

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Challenge YinStyle for accounts. - Page 5 Empty Re: Challenge YinStyle for accounts.

Post by seanwos Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:21 am

????????? me talking shit to you because you're a low tier random whos only strength lies in his ability to bp tbf in high ping fights made you not pay up on the bet YOU created and LOST??????????????????? nice logic dawg
do any european gladiators even like you/think you're good? p sure i can speak for all of the american gladiators by saying you're bad and not welcome in the gladiator community

seanwos

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:25 am

Ok kool thx for the 101st meaningless post, now its been fun speaking to you why dont you leave me ur ign's so i could troll you more often? and p sure i can speak for the world that you are retarded and make no sence and are not welcome in the valid arguements world. replay plz or leave. I wont talk to you, yin or any braindead buttbuddy that thinks that he got something else meaningless to add to this bullshit thread because im noticing that im only causing a chainreaction of braindead zombies atm.

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:26 am

roflmaoooo sean doesn't even like getting involved in drama and yet he came on a forum just to prove you wrong.

They're not here for per se they're also here for you because you're just the most pathetic gladiator after Nellow and you obv share the same teacher apparently with all that SP blindspot and dbf theory sh1z u come up with.

Everyone thinks ur trash and I don't really rely on others to back me up but they came here because they wanted to.

Like sean said. Pretty much everyone shares this thought not just me. Now go away, pathetic low tier.
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by seanwos Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:28 am

run along runt you're garbage now and i'm sure you'll continue to be irrelevant in years to come

oh and by the way all the times you call me a prick and using that as an excuse to not pay up on your bet just tells me that your feelings are hurt and you're shedding tears of pain off in some hidden location hoping nobody figures out your ego has been bruised

seanwos

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:30 am

Dorichi wrote:Ok kool thx for the 101st meaningless post, now its been fun speaking to you why dont you leave me ur ign's so i could troll you more often? and p sure i can speak for the world that you are retarded and make no sence and are not welcome in the valid arguements world. replay plz or leave. I wont talk to you, yin or any braindead buttbuddy that thinks that he got something else meaningless to add to this bullshit thread because im noticing that im only causing a chainreaction of braindead zombies atm.

ROFLMAO this dorichi guys pathetically copying me in every way. I called you and everyone associated with being a forum hero like you a brainless typical EU with the social skills of a zoo attraction. Remember what you said about being a psychopath? Good job.

The whole world isn't with you, they're against you. One by one people are collecting here to wish you a fuck you very much. That's called being a douchebag.
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:30 am

Wooow whats that sound, you guys hear it? Im pretty sure thats the mumbling of braindead zombies O.O RUN RUN RUN! DONT LISTEN TO THEIR OPINIONS THEY WILL REPEAT THE SAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND THINK THEY AWSOME GLAD GODS WEWWW too bad they all suck when it comes down to a real fight.

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:30 am

he needs the money so he can can finally be a woman for real.
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by seanwos Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:32 am

"too bad they all suck when it comes down to a real fight." you lost soz
500 d0n0r c01nz plz

seanwos

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:32 am

dorichi 018600 morkus victim mindset everyone
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:36 am

you had the worlds dumbest redneck speak on your behalf, k00l sean go hide in a closet.
i must say your miserable trolling was acceptable at first, but the moment you tried to use logic to defend an illogical premise, i dropt it. you're a fuck tard. seriously. you broke the number 1 troll rule. you know you can mask your personality as trolling to any other unexperienced goon, but not me. yinstyle? not a troll, just a fucktard.
good night - carl
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:38 am

Ok I've proven myself more then enough, not only did you lower yourself in game but also mentally and socially. Man ur a hero GJ BRO KEEP IT UP!!! Now dont try to be the winner by posting another useless post claiming that im shit because that's just redicilouse and makes no sence whatsoever, neither does it add value to the conversation. now if you got some new material to add like for example the replay of me and sean then be my guest. otherwise just shut ur trap. :0 im out peace #420 $swag @yolo !bigbauzdatwillshtonyourfaceifyoucometooclose.

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:40 am

Dorichi wrote:Ok I've proven myself more then enough, not only did you lower yourself in game but also mentally and socially. Man ur a hero GJ BRO KEEP IT UP!!! Now dont try to be the winner by posting another useless post claiming that im shit because that's just redicilouse and makes no sence whatsoever, neither does it add value to the conversation. now if you got some new material to add like for example the replay of me and sean then be my guest. otherwise just shut ur trap. :0 im out peace #420 $swag @yolo !bigbauzdatwillshtonyourfaceifyoucometooclose.

when do u ever shut up? Haven't you had enough of your own absent-mindedness?
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:45 am

hmmmm... no I enjoy this kind of stuff too much too bad I dont do this more often.. Hmm wanna make a forum together or something and marry me yin? we would become the best couple ever! Let me know when your operation is done in the meanwhile I will start looking for nice wedding rings, it will be totally kuwaiiiiiii I promise! Now goodnight miss Yin, I will think about you in my dreams where we fly over the heaven skys on our imaginary unicorns.

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:11 am

well this is pretty boring
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by BoozeAddict Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:28 pm

I'm not reading through 4 pages. Can anyone sum up the funny parts (if any)?

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:35 pm

dorichi challenges

dorichi gets ~ownd~

the end
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:41 pm

Dorichi wrote:was a kool 1v1, some highlights:

I found this pretty funneh

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:48 pm

crawly advocating retards
oh well, let him be dumb. close thread please.
TugaLord
TugaLord

Back to top Go down

Post by xp350 Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:51 pm

Dorichi wrote:
Dorichi wrote:was a kool 1v1, some highlights:

I found this pretty funneh
funny how you only put 1 minute of the 1v1 when the whole thing was over 10 minutes. Seeing as how you edited out literally 99% of the 1v1 I'm guessing that you couldn't find any more pedal scenes that could be used against him.

xp350
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:56 pm

Sure i can go watch the 1v1 and see for youself, besides score was 16-14 not judging his massive abuse taking away peddles would have been enough to beat him oooh well go pretty my pretty bee your queen yin is waiting for you with the nectar that you gathered so bzzzzz ur way out of here and follow his anus like winny the pooh does bb gg cya later aligator
Ps according to you i edited 99% away while you stated the 1v1 was 10 minutes so 1.2x100=120 minutes over a 1v1 yhhhh my 30 rounds always last 2 hours...

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:58 pm

lrn 2 block nassives dam

peddle is a valid excuse massives is not

thats the only time i will defend yinstyle ok.
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:14 pm

wait why is red hood chinese
i dotn
TugaLord
TugaLord

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:26 pm

Joel wrote:lrn 2 block nassives dam

peddle is a valid excuse massives is not

thats the only time i will defend yinstyle ok.
well, it's not like dorichi hasn't admitted multiple times this thread that he's p. much just trolling so no point defending anyone lol
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Dorichi wrote:Ps according to you i edited 99% away while you stated the 1v1 was 10 minutes so 1.2x100=120 minutes over a 1v1 yhhhh my 30 rounds always last 2 hours...
that was pretty aspie
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next