Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

[WIP] ^1the gunz mechanic codex [THIS MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A HUGE FUCKING LOSER]

+11
WRUM!
Hanoobs
FightMan
Joel
[D]ark[YIN]
Kae
Kingofswords
Shlayg
GokuLowClass
BoozeAddict
Jianyu
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[WIP] ^1the gunz mechanic codex [THIS MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A HUGE FUCKING LOSER] - Page 2 Empty Re: [WIP] ^1the gunz mechanic codex [THIS MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A HUGE FUCKING LOSER]

Post by GokuLowClass Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:08 pm

She can take more than I have to offer Sad I feel pathetic

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

[WIP] ^1the gunz mechanic codex [THIS MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A HUGE FUCKING LOSER] - Page 2 Empty Re: [WIP] ^1the gunz mechanic codex [THIS MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A HUGE FUCKING LOSER]

Post by Jianyu Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:21 pm

ok ty im noob never did anything in C++ and python u had 2 define specifically float (x) but i think u can do f too idk doesnt matter thats noob.

i wish the comments weren't in korean i think it'd be game ogre 4 any speculation if it was readable.

one cool thing i never noticed was that there actually is an animation for landing, so my original god and jet theory explanation was true heh..........

i think if we all learned ANYTHING from this thread, it's that every1 should start playing a not completely broken but owner game, like cod4. in fact, heh, if any of u noobz want 2 step up on xbox i will gladly ^1humble u...

Last edited by Jianyu on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jianyu
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlayg Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:42 pm

Let's all play osu instead my IGN is Shlayg

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shlayg
Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:52 pm

osu is 4 casuals step up to stepmania and we play

here's a real good song 2 listen to while looking @ that pic

Jianyu
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by WRUM! Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:16 am

испытывающий ощущение мур wrote:
Jianyu wrote:I just wish I knew what the fuck the "f" unit was, since it's for time AND distance AND speed.
... You end up being unable to look at any single part of the code and assume that it's consistent and what it implies about the design is accurate; ...
I think what Ent is saying here is that MAIET are cats and we should all just stick to testing/using logic when applicable and not rely on their spaghetti code, lest we turn into cats as well.
WRUM!
WRUM!
Chat idler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanoobs Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:00 am

Cats are cool

Hanoobs
Hanoobs
Qwerdf

Back to top Go down

Post by WRUM! Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:01 am

Hanoobs wrote:Cats are cool
Being a cat means that you are a lazy human being who spends their time sleeping and eating, and generally being useless to society. The only thing worse than that is being a cake. Don't ever be a cake if you can help it.
WRUM!
WRUM!
Chat idler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:35 am

wat? everyone loves cakes dey like prostitutes, delicious, addictive and make ur brain produce dopamine.

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by WRUM! Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:04 pm

Dorichi wrote:wat? everyone loves cakes dey like prostitutes, delicious, addictive and make ur brain produce dopamine.
Don't do it, mang! It's not worth it.

Edit: Also, I now feel like playing on a client with a recoil range that is as big as the weapon range (Tipslash is disabled, essentially). I wonder how many people will find themselves inexplicably recoiled while doing pro angles/magical phases.
WRUM!
WRUM!
Chat idler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanoobs Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:14 am

WRUM! wrote:
Being a cat means that you are a lazy human being who spends their time sleeping and eating, and generally being useless to society. The only thing worse than that is being a cake. Don't ever be a cake if you can help it.

Yeah but cats are still cool O.o. Do you try to deny this fact of life?
Hanoobs
Hanoobs
Qwerdf

Back to top Go down

Post by WRUM! Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:38 am

Hanoobs wrote:
WRUM! wrote:

Yeah but cats are still cool O.o. Do you try to deny this fact of life?
Dude, everyone thinks that stoners are cool.
WRUM!
WRUM!
Chat idler

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:18 am

curious enough i wonder if teanoob like started doing pot and had an attitude makeover o.o idk
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:42 am

his village died
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlayg Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:57 am

TugaLord wrote:curious enough i wonder if teanoob like started doing pot and had an attitude makeover o.o idk

he's always been an iiiiiidiot
Shlayg
Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanoobs Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:04 am

happilymarried wrote:his village died

R.I.P

Stupid plague :[
And yes tugo. I am your father.

Here's a diablo rap to help you through loosing your right hand..
Hanoobs
Hanoobs
Qwerdf

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:27 am

yea i was always a retard independent of drugs Neutral
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanoobs Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:30 pm

No your a jedi.. why you no get the reference
Hanoobs
Hanoobs
Qwerdf

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:33 pm

twitch.tv/lagtvmaximusblack
that streamer is amazing laughing my ass off.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by WRUM! Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:05 am

GokuLowClass wrote:twitch.tv/lagtvmaximusblack
that streamer is amazing laughing my ass off.
Although this game makes me sad, I have to agree. This guy is where it's at.
WRUM!
WRUM!
Chat idler

Back to top Go down

Post by FightMan Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:53 am

cool dude

FightMan
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:37 am

FightMan wrote:cool dude
Mark watch this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
07:36:20 till 07:42:00
Some scrub who was watching his stream insulted him and told him to suck his dick. This is by far the best thing I ever saw on Twitch what happens in these minutes.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:57 am

Hanoobs wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cats are cool

cats are bastards [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by BoozeAddict Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:34 am

GokuLowClass wrote:
cats are bastards [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
no, cat is a pretty cool guy. eh throws kid into a fountain and doesn't afraid of anything

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2