Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

jianyu's super spaghetti o's [STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL]

4 posters

Go down

jianyu's super spaghetti o's [STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL] Empty jianyu's super spaghetti o's [STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL]

Post by Jianyu Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:48 am

r u poor? of course you are! you live in europe! Very Happy here's my way to make a cheap meal on the fly, without much preparation.

Requirements:

1 x can of spaghetti o's (meatballs preferred, hot dog's even better)
1 x bottle of parmesan cheese
1 x bottle of crushed red peppers (or any crushed peppers you wish)
Black pepper
1 x bottle of your favorite hot sauce (I use Red Ghost or Carolina Reaper Puree)
1 x Microwave or Stovetop
1 x Can opener
1/2 Teaspoon of cinnamon

Steps:

1. Open can with canopener. I have a 1-touch can opener that was shown on TV for a long time for about 10 years now. It's beast.You should get one.

2. Put spaghetti o's into microwaveable bowl or pot if you're on the oven. Put it in the microwave for 2:30 on 10 (every microwave is different!) if on stovetop put it on high for however long idk figure it out yourself

3. Take it out! WARNING CONTENTS WILL BE HOT! BE CAREFUL WITH CERAMIC BOWLS I'VE DROPPED QUITE A FEW IN MY TIME. USE A DISHTOWEL TO PICK IT UP

4. Put it down and get your other shit. Put in a whole bunch of parmesan cheese. I put in a shitload cause i like it.

5. Get some black pepper. Put in as much as you can handle. I like a lot because I'm desensitized to "spicy" things.

6. Get your cinnamon. I find 1 teaspoon is too much, so I put in a half. If you can smell it in the pasta, you done goofed.

7. Crushed peppers are key, it's what makes the dish the dish. I personally like crushed red because if you put enough it makes it seem hotter than it actually is, but If I had crushed ghost or ghost scorpion I'd put it in too. You want a bold-tasting pepper, so not Reapers or Habaneros. Cayenne, Chipotle, Ghost, Butch-T's, Fatalii.

8. Hot sauce, don't put too much unless you want to. If you use a vinegar based sauce, use very little. If you use a puree, you can go a bit more. Of course Puree's and most sauces have vinegar, but if the first ingredient is "vinegar", your sauce is vinegar based. I'd recommend again a bolder sauce with not a lot of vinegar taste. But it probably wouldn't matter. Don't use extract sauces, you want to taste the pepper.

Red Ghost, Green Ghost, any Snack Jockey sauce, etc. it's up to you though. As someone who enjoys hot sauces and collects them, do not get the gimmick sauces, the ones with the funny labels. Look for a local/home-brew company and buy from them. Find your favorite peppers, try some. Find a hot-sauce shop, they usually let you try (my personal favorite is Pepper Palace in St. Augustine, FL)

9. Stir the fuck out of it, you don't want any hot-spots of different ingredients cause it'll make you feel not so good.

10. Eat it! It's good, and keep in mind ur eating something that helped Jianyu become a Tier 9 gladiator. It's like wheaties for autists.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if u tried it make a comment it's real good.
Jianyu
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

jianyu's super spaghetti o's [STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL] Empty Re: jianyu's super spaghetti o's [STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL]

Post by Kingofswords Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:35 am

doesnt fit in my eating schedule. injecting in my glutus maximus atm so got to eat like arnold swazzeneger

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

jianyu's super spaghetti o's [STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL] Empty Re: jianyu's super spaghetti o's [STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL]

Post by Shlayg Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:11 am

Still waiting on gokus guide to spaghetti bolgnese
Shlayg
Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FightMan Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:24 am

did you eat this? no wonder you are mental

FightMan
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:47 am

it'll make u mental 2 its THAT good
Jianyu
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum