Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

2015 Top 10 Gladiators (aka the only good players still around)

+20
Vire
daneus
Jianyu
killa
Clef
happilymarried
zalibidas
Raikiboi
ThaChamp
honey2433
Shlayg
panchamukha
Hanoobs
Joel
[D]ark[YIN]
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
GokuLowClass
Limits
BoozeAddict
Jeviok
24 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

2015 Top 10 Gladiators (aka the only good players still around) - Page 3 Empty Re: 2015 Top 10 Gladiators (aka the only good players still around)

Post by Vire Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:00 am

Yin
I keep replays of spars to watch them when I'm bored or to look back at how I used to fight and see if I'm improving or declining ^-^
Also I keep all replays doesnt matter how good or bad the opponent is =)
I'm sure I still have a few replays of spars from when I just started out early 2014 where you owned me but all replays pre march 2015 are broken so =/

Vire
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

2015 Top 10 Gladiators (aka the only good players still around) - Page 3 Empty Re: 2015 Top 10 Gladiators (aka the only good players still around)

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:19 am

Vire wrote:Yin
I keep replays of spars to watch them when I'm bored or to look back at how I used to fight and see if I'm improving or declining ^-^
Also I keep all replays doesnt matter how good or bad the opponent is =)
I'm sure I still have a few replays of spars from when I just started out early 2014 where you owned me but all replays pre march 2015 are broken so =/

you said you had SS

how does that help you improve lol
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Vire Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:00 am

I actually took the SS's from watching the replays of joel and me yesterday so I could send them to joel =)
Idk if there's anyway to tell a SS is taken from a replay or not but this one looks like it was midfight [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Edit: you can see his ping is -- so that shows its from a replay I guess =)

Last edited by Vire on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add stuffz)

Vire
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by honey2433 Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:10 am

Thanks Kostas, for mentioning me in the list of loosers. I cant help but return the pleasure:

Yin: His conceited, sycophantic and megalomaniacal behavior is probably the reason he had/has a tough childhood (spent on Gunz). Hands down Yin is the most annoying-irrelevant person on Gunz. Avoid at all costs. He enjoys digging in other people's lives for his own incomprehensible, pleasure.  What he usually says: "Barb, how should I approach this girl? Give advices, I cant talk to mammals with vaginas."
honey2433
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:35 am

honey2433 wrote:Thanks Kostas, for mentioning me in the list of loosers. I cant help but return the pleasure:

Yin: His conceited, sycophantic and megalomaniacal behavior is probably the reason he had/has a tough childhood (spent on Gunz). Hands down Yin is the most annoying-irrelevant person on Gunz. Avoid at all costs. He enjoys digging in other people's lives for his own incomprehensible, pleasure.  What he usually says: "Barb, how should I approach this girl? Give advices, I cant talk to mammals with vaginas."
at least u comprehend why there's so much difficulty in communication between me and u

also i think ur using words I've used before without any meaning like 'sycophantic' and 'megalomaniac' cuz it sounds good and u failed literature 3 times in a row Smile
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:04 am

im kinda upset you didnt have more to say about me ;-;
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by zalibidas Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:26 am

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
Hanoobs wrote:Well this is my set of irrelevant words for this thread. I hope to achieve the same standard set by our lord shlayg.

Jeviok(Jeef): Nice beard. Not cool to upload spars. And a bit strange to add yourself to your own list. Unless you asked around to see if the people that you placed on this list, would also place you on this list.

Vire(Inaye I think. [Far too many names brah]): Having records of practice sessions is.. sadly good security, but still something that shouldn't be happening(nuclear deterrence in gunz..).

Basically lists are pretty dumb. If one was to be made, 1v1's would have to be happening. And I doubt 70% of the people on this list would bother.

Apologies to jeef if I sound a tad accusatory.

Duck army ending..

Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck DuckDuck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck

THE DUCKINATOR HAS DETONATED
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yeah vore why do you keep recordings of fuking joel in 2015 hes irrelevant
also im the one who said it, you're gonna rek joel anyway in 1v1 so just do it and banish devioks evil grocery lists

Joel wrote:i'm submissive to anyone but you yinstyle.

you SUCK and ARE BAD.

if you wanna fight me again it's KOOL. win or lose i quit 5 ever !
Joel wrote:win or lose i quit 5 ever
funny, you've said that in every 1v1 we've ever had

@ThaChamp nah, I can tell that on my own along with every player who plays dgunz etc
in fact, here: Ive got one for you
Alaestor: Stalks yin whenever he gets on dgunz and never gets a kill. What he normally says "Deviok compared me to you..."

EDIT: I'm getting into this
Ninette: Has a grandiose histrionic disorder and narcissism that tags well along with the pimples on her butt. What she usually says "Kostas, what did uros say about me"

Joel: Pacifist with an inferiority complex that sticks a lot to his 2009 prime. What he usually says "Yeah bro idk, maybe I should quit again. Also, where's Cal?"

Roma: Cool. What he usually says "cool"
Crawly: Unpredictable. What he usually says "o.o"

Nick: Some random dutchie who succeeded Carl in most oblivious EU. Also likes to hit women irl like ninette. What he usually says "cancer whore"

Deviok: Oldgen who used to play good when barely anyone knew angles and phases so he quit. How he yearns for that mellow time. Kinda like Joel. Also has a Messiah/God syndrome on GunZ viewing himself as a special little nut. What he usually says "Everyone plays desperately nowadays. Also, contrarians"

Alex: I don't know. Most pure-hearted, but dumb guy I've ever met. What he usually says "xD"

Zincks: Weird israeli goy. What he usually says " Duck "

Limits: Weirder israeli guy who confuses his ego and his obsession with gladiator with OCD. What he usually says "Come to national gunz its better than fgunz israeli gunz pretty please"

Colin: Thinks he's tough for latching onto Lily's left testicle for concepts like 'tracking' which eventually really means following opponent with camera. What he usually says "So, I was on the running mill and I had this..."

Lily: E-bipolar and E-schizophrenic troll with an ok brain and a hidden superiority complex. What he usually says "to be top tier all you need is speed and technique"

AB: Megalomaniac who goes by the book. The book is a tutorial he authored called AOTB. Is sensitive to arguments and easily becomes enraged ONLY if it's not your intent to enrage this person. He gets super-attached to flexible and submissive personalities or people who suck up to him and are good. What he usually says "Put your w-key back into your keyboard, nub"

Flashed: Has been playing as long as I have and even more during the time I quit. Easily gets attached to rules made by people he worships and conforms to everything he's told. A very obedient little pup with an ego. What he usually says "lol, you wanna move to NA and 1v1?"

Huy: You know how people say that when you wear green shades you can only see the world in green? Huy sees the world in randoms and non-randoms according to people he gets smashed by on gunz and people he smashes on gunz. He gets super excited around people he knows, he easily sets his mind and becomes stubborn, he latches onto dan like its dan's right testicle and he gets super emotional and is easy to troll if he opens up to you. What he usually says "Yin, I WILL FIND YOU IRL AND STAB YOU"

Wali: A respectable, fun-to-have-around and sensitive hypocrite. If you go left when he goes right, he thinks you're starting the third reich on his turf. He likes telling people what to do, when in reality he's gonna take a lot of breaks from his philosophies. If you play GunZ when everyone considers it dead, he will tell you not to play it while playing it daily. If he doesn't like the way you play, he will attempt to change it while continuing whatever it was he was doing(regardless of his rules). What he usually says "HAHAHA randy frozen pizza"

Cyph: "Dead". He claimed death in 2014 summer according to Dan, but he leaves a youtube comment in february which is three months later. What he usually says "ur weak"

Dan: Nah. Fuck it, not even starting. What he usually says "Are you good?"

Artimas: Inferiority complex and likes to prove himself against people who used to destroy him. Ironically, I was someone he used to destroy in Pendulum cc in 2012 and he became like that in 2013 when I smashed him? Likes to immediately get mad and pretend he's Alice. What he usually says "LOL, you're not even worth my time"

Alice: Weird..girl... that is obsessed about ...her... prime. Usually, she either nonbows with a donator sword and rings to battle the egoing gladiators and save the server or he's talking about his prime and beating 1char1 and lime. His arch-nemesis is AfterBurned and will nonbow him whenever he sees him in a duel room. What she usually says "xD you guys aren't even 1/10 as good as my prime"

Maaaan, your description of me sucks balls. Might have described me though a while back though.. do I know you from way back on ijji GunZ or something? Psycho troll who tickles his buttcheeks with chicken feathers.. now there is accuracy.

Sometimes when I'm in the shower and need to take a shit but don't want to get out of the shower I try to shit in my hand and throw it into the toilet but MISS! I fucking MISS and get it ALL OVER THE WALL.

I hate that so much. SO much. Wanna bang nuts? Basketball

zalibidas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanoobs Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:02 pm

Yin My dear olde old friend. I ask you to please stop being so jelly of my scottishnesses and continue with your non-duck existance.

Your faithful compadre.

Waliays

Duck
Hanoobs
Hanoobs
Qwerdf

Back to top Go down

Post by zalibidas Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Know this is going to sound like an ego post and I'm sorry. I'm thinking that me, dan, andy and huy(possibly) fight at a dif level then those on the list these days. Just speaking from experience. All are great glads and fun to fight. We can just seem to kick it up that extra notch. I'd really love to run into more glads who can for that fun all out combatz. Razz

zalibidas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:00 pm

Huy is better than andy.

If i felt confident vs anyone it would be andy. his style is trash.

come 1v1 me all na noob
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by zalibidas Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:05 pm

Joel wrote:Huy is better than andy.

If i felt confident vs anyone it would be andy. his style is trash.

come 1v1 me all na noob

I disagree. Hes pretty good at mass manipulation. Some seem to hit that shouldn't.. can't figure the guy out. Never know with GunZ though.. might just be some PC processor voodoo bullshit or server lag nonsense idfk maybe other people find him easier w/e. Huy is all offense. Fun to fight and all that. Not sure though if better then Andy.

zalibidas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:20 pm

yeah. A guy that beats me doing 60% + massive damage isn't good. (andy)

I don't know anyone that relies on massive as much as him

HE TYPIFIES THE NA STYLE:

1. walk around.
2. wait to hit massive.
3. shitty combo.
4. back to walk.

~ How I look/feel while fighting bharat
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by panchamukha Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:33 pm

True, I dont know wtf Andy does but hes strong
panchamukha
panchamukha
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by zalibidas Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:33 pm

Joel wrote:yeah. A guy that beats me doing 60% + massive damage isn't good. (andy)

I don't know anyone that relies on massive as much as him

HE TYPIFIES THE NA STYLE:

1. walk around.
2. wait to hit massive.
3. shitty combo.
4. back to walk.

~ How I look/feel while fighting bharat

You know you can ask him for a no mass fight. Hes actually decent without them. Razz

I dunno. I fight without masses sometimes when I want to do other types of fighting. Think he does something similar but I could be wrong. You want real fun/a real challenge... go play on ugunz and fight ANY "GLAD" YOU SEE. Without countering ped with ped. Theres an awesome challenge..

zalibidas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:17 pm

LOL @ colin talking about massive manipulations and especially ped

Cody: Paid 600 bucks to randy, makes a lot of alts to avoid humiliation for his autism, has been playing for 3 years nonstop and still sucks ass n balls. He can be found at your local community college doing 3 laws of newton over n over cuz thats his fukin level. Currently HIDES ON PANCHAMUKKHA. What he usually says "Someone better than you taught me, therefore I'm better than you. Fuck outa my fece, haters"

lol @ joel describing basically how fluence, ninette, states and everyone else plays

edit: i feel like doing something. I wanna PunchAmufucka like panchamukkha
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by panchamukha Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:05 am

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:LOL @ colin talking about massive manipulations and especially ped

Cody: Paid 600 bucks to randy, makes a lot of alts to avoid humiliation for his autism, has been playing for 3 years nonstop and still sucks ass n balls. He can be found at your local community college doing 3 laws of newton over n over cuz thats his fukin level. Currently HIDES ON PANCHAMUKKHA. What he usually says "Someone better than you taught me, therefore I'm better than you. Fuck outa my fece, haters"

lol @ joel describing basically how fluence, ninette, states and everyone else plays

are u ok man ? u seem a lil down haha
panchamukha
panchamukha
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by zalibidas Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:09 am

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:LOL @ colin talking about massive manipulations and especially ped

You seem to feel like you're people, Mr. Yin.

Tell you what. You send ANY glad against me.

ANY. AT ALL.

I will either beat them in a 1v1 or have a 14/16 loss or tie game ONLY in the case of the ones that I mentioned.

Go ahead. Try me. Cool

zalibidas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:47 am

i aint yo bitch dawg

ok i get it, ill send Siont from ugg at you or doom12 and clanleader at you

u wont win
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by zalibidas Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:28 am

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:i aint yo bitch dawg

ok i get it, ill send Siont from ugg at you or doom12 and clanleader at you

u wont win

doom12 is on fgunz a decent amount. To kill him all I do is jump slash block randomly while walking(without even holding block mind you.. he doesn't attack me so its a waste of energy). If I'm not mistaken.. clanleader is sal, and hes actually pretty fun to fight. Not nearly as peddly as people say, but still does. That isn't really a fault though... only if you are a BITCH. AHhaHAhHAhaA

As for the guy from ugg.. never heard of. BTW, why the fuck didn't you mention bforever on that list. I mean come on dude you were naming pedlords. Where the hell have you been.

ARRANGE FIGHTS FOR ME YOU FGGT. I GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO THIS WEEKEND. That and I'd like to fight a few people who don't regular fgunz for a change of pace. Even when I go to dif servers its always the same glad crew.. where everyone at these days. I want different facesss.

zalibidas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:31 am

good chorus omg
ya edward hop on dg in 3-4h ill battle. without beef doe. this thread is a joke
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by zalibidas Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:48 am

happilymarried wrote:
good chorus omg
ya edward hop on dg in 3-4h ill battle. without beef doe. this thread is a joke

BEEF? Bitch I make chicken. Usually burn it too....

But yeah I can't. I work late shift tonight. Going to work in like an hour and won't be home for another 9 hours.

zalibidas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:58 am

ok
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:20 am

hey yin baby we can 1v1 today if you want fgunz just post here or something im bored come beat me pls xxxxxxx
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:28 am

honey2433 wrote:Thanks Kostas, for mentioning me in the list of loosers. I cant help but return the pleasure:

wow that's abit mean don't you think?

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by honey2433 Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:23 am

GokuLowClass wrote:wow that's abit mean don't you think?

No I don't. Rolling Eyes
honey2433
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next