Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

SEIKUKEN ON PEDAL

+9
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
honey2433
Limits
ThaChamp
Vire
happilymarried
BoozeAddict
panchamukha
Raikiboi
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SEIKUKEN ON PEDAL - Page 2 Empty Re: SEIKUKEN ON PEDAL

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:33 am

Raikiboi wrote:
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:Does anyone want to explain how pedalling in your offense is even a thing? New players keep talking about it, but I don't get it.

It's possible to combo someone, then pedal away, then return before neutrality is reached.

I'm not sure what you mean, like, someone hits you, moves way out of range (like BF's backwards twice), and then moves into range again and hits you? What'd be the point of that?

As in, someone is comboing you, maybe you're holding block or are stunned or you're trying to groundslash. The comboer then sidepeddles u, away from u so u cant hit them back or massive them. Then they instantly bf back towards u to continue their lil combo, rinse and repeat

Step back
>sideped
groundslash as he bf's back

the good ol backwards shuffle
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikiboi Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:35 am

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:if u peddle, combo = over
next

^ lol.

yea no wonder roma told me to not get on eubads yesterday, so much bs in one post is far too funny
i dont even know where to start
yea no i dont peddle, i leave and whoever feels that they won by running out of the arena every time can hang the 4-3 ss of beating me on the wall as if anyone cares

k, dont know wat ur talking about because no one said u pedalled and ok thanks for the other story.

to be honest, I don't even know why I bothered to reply to one of many rumors about me on gunz, because gunz's community in 2015 comes str8 out of fukin habbo hotel with the gossiping bullshit. Not even a game anymore, it turned into club penguin

u should try to figure out why u would reply to a post in club penguin and also could you please locate the rumor.

peddle is about probabilities, not skill. The overall probability of beating it is less than the probability of being beaten by a peddler, seeing as they have less of a chance to lose than you do.

lol so ur saying that if u died to a peddler its because there is a solid 7/10 chance he is going to win and you aren't? Even if it's a terrible peddler the overall chance is in his favour? OK.

"THEN BEAT IT BY BEING BETTER" Ok, if you think in percentages about things like timing and massive control then I feel sad for you.

please quote any % that i used. Or any number for that matter.

Try being 3x better than your opponent. Either they suck or you target nibs. You don't become 3x better than someone instantly during one fight. That's logic, not that kung fu guru stuff you said.

Ya ur stupid because ur the one talking in percentages now and i also didn't say u somehow become better in one fight.

And yeah lose the analogical reasoning cuz flip is a move and peddle is a concept.

That's basically what I said.

If you feel my thinking is limited, be my guest.

I'll be your guest.

Consider the boundary of your opinion being overly optimistic first before trying to call me a pessimist however. If your opponent can somewhat time and control massives, yet you can do it slightly better, then if he peddles he wins.

Yes, which is why you try to learn to beat him. Not just give up because the probabilities of you winning are lower.

If you can do it 3x better which is almost improbable, then consider that you're fighting nubs and you're painting everyone with a single toolbrush

Hey look more random multiples. It looks like it's improbable to beat anyone by becoming better in this game!!11!1

Let it all out
get it out of ur system

Suckuken wrote:lol so ur saying that if u died to a peddler its because there is a solid 7/10 chance he is going to win and you aren't? Even if it's a terrible peddler the overall chance is in his favour? OK.

only thing worth replying to, rest is trollish bollocks. I'm saying that if someone peddles and you don't run into it, they'll come back and get hit. If you run into it and you die yeah thats stupid. After a bit of repetition, people complain that you don't approach like Bioxity. Obv why approach a bp? What do u get if someone can't approach, thus peddle? Nothing, you don't approach, they don't approach, there's no fight. If there's no fight, it's over. That's something people like you don't seem to get that if someone runs or peddles even once, the fight is already over and you start anew. Once or twice is okay, shit happens. Imagine someone who does that a lot. No fight at all. 5 rounds is 10 rounds. I recorded myself fighting kingslowlo once and it was like 5 rounds 24 minutes. 24 minutes is usually 20 rounds +/- . Running into someone who peddles is like a game of rock, paper scissors, only peddling is a dominant strategy. You have to guess, and if you fuck up, you eat a massive, a slash, a recoil, anything. If they screw up, they'll miss, sometimes changing direction, pushing you back with a massive or whatnot. Get that through your head and you can start thinking deeper about your beloved game. You can't beat the game's logic and you can't beat your human limits.

TL;dr: Seeing as you're pretty stupid, I'll cut it up for you. Peddle exists, not because you die to it, but because it ends a fight. You can't beat someone who refuses to participate in a fight. Unless someone joins a room, you can't fight them. Unless they fight, you can't hit them. Unless you hit them, you can't kill them. Peddle is a way to refuse a fight in terms of overall movement and the interaction between two players. You always have a choice and mostly my choice is to stand still and wait. That's not a fight anymore, is it?

Raikiboi wrote:
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:Does anyone want to explain how pedalling in your offense is even a thing? New players keep talking about it, but I don't get it.

It's possible to combo someone, then pedal away, then return before neutrality is reached.
Not really true, because once you stop hitting, I stop getting stunned and I can move. If
you bp, for example, I get to step back and when you come back your butterfly or what-not will miss and I can static you off of me.
^It's an example

since ur gonna ignore half of what i type because ur too stupid to actually  disprove it, i'll ignore half of urs too.

You seem to forget that there are players who dont just peddle and stay far away. Instead they come back and when ur in the middle of a fight they will peddle u again. Then as u say "the fight is over". But after that they will engage u again. Not many actual "gladiators" hard peddle u out of a fight and then just sit there.

Raikiboi
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikiboi Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:36 am

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean, like, someone hits you, moves way out of range (like BF's backwards twice), and then moves into range again and hits you? What'd be the point of that?

As in, someone is comboing you, maybe you're holding block or are stunned or you're trying to groundslash. The comboer then sidepeddles u, away from u so u cant hit them back or massive them. Then they instantly bf back towards u to continue their lil combo, rinse and repeat

Step back
>sideped

yes u can counter it, im just saying it is possible to pedal during offense.

Raikiboi
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:43 am

Raikiboi wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
next

^ lol.

yea no wonder roma told me to not get on eubads yesterday, so much bs in one post is far too funny
yea no i dont peddle, i leave and whoever feels that they won by running out of the arena every time can hang the 4-3 ss of beating me on the wall as if anyone cares

k, dont know wat ur talking about because no one said u pedalled and ok thanks for the other story.

to be honest, I don't even know why I bothered to reply to one of many rumors about me on gunz, because gunz's community in 2015 comes str8 out of fukin habbo hotel with the gossiping bullshit. Not even a game anymore, it turned into club penguin

u should try to figure out why u would reply to a post in club penguin and also could you please locate the rumor.

peddle is about probabilities, not skill. The overall probability of beating it is less than the probability of being beaten by a peddler, seeing as they have less of a chance to lose than you do.

lol so ur saying that if u died to a peddler its because there is a solid 7/10 chance he is going to win and you aren't? Even if it's a terrible peddler the overall chance is in his favour? OK.

"THEN BEAT IT BY BEING BETTER" Ok, if you think in percentages about things like timing and massive control then I feel sad for you.

Try being 3x better than your opponent. Either they suck or you target nibs. You don't become 3x better than someone instantly during one fight. That's logic, not that kung fu guru stuff you said.

Ya ur stupid because ur the one talking in percentages now and i also didn't say u somehow become better in one fight.

And yeah lose the analogical reasoning cuz flip is a move and peddle is a concept.

I'll be your guest.

Consider the boundary of your opinion being overly optimistic first before trying to call me a pessimist however. If your opponent can somewhat time and control massives, yet you can do it slightly better, then if he peddles he wins.

Yes, which is why you try to learn to beat him. Not just give up because the probabilities of you winning are lower.

If you can do it 3x better which is almost improbable, then consider that you're fighting nubs and you're painting everyone with a single toolbrush

Hey look more random multiples. It looks like it's improbable to beat anyone by becoming better in this game!!11!1

Let it all out
get it out of ur system

Suckuken wrote:lol so ur saying that if u died to a peddler its because there is a solid 7/10 chance he is going to win and you aren't? Even if it's a terrible peddler the overall chance is in his favour? OK.

only thing worth replying to, rest is trollish bollocks. I'm saying that if someone peddles and you don't run into it, they'll come back and get hit. If you run into it and you die yeah thats stupid. After a bit of repetition, people complain that you don't approach like Bioxity. Obv why approach a bp? What do u get if someone can't approach, thus peddle? Nothing, you don't approach, they don't approach, there's no fight. If there's no fight, it's over. That's something people like you don't seem to get that if someone runs or peddles even once, the fight is already over and you start anew. Once or twice is okay, shit happens. Imagine someone who does that a lot. No fight at all. 5 rounds is 10 rounds. I recorded myself fighting kingslowlo once and it was like 5 rounds 24 minutes. 24 minutes is usually 20 rounds +/- . Running into someone who peddles is like a game of rock, paper scissors, only peddling is a dominant strategy. You have to guess, and if you fuck up, you eat a massive, a slash, a recoil, anything. If they screw up, they'll miss, sometimes changing direction, pushing you back with a massive or whatnot. Get that through your head and you can start thinking deeper about your beloved game. You can't beat the game's logic and you can't beat your human limits.

TL;dr: Seeing as you're pretty stupid, I'll cut it up for you. Peddle exists, not because you die to it, but because it ends a fight. You can't beat someone who refuses to participate in a fight. Unless someone joins a room, you can't fight them. Unless they fight, you can't hit them. Unless you hit them, you can't kill them. Peddle is a way to refuse a fight in terms of overall movement and the interaction between two players. You always have a choice and mostly my choice is to stand still and wait. That's not a fight anymore, is it?

Raikiboi wrote:

Not really true, because once you stop hitting, I stop getting stunned and I can move. If
you bp, for example, I get to step back and when you come back your butterfly or what-not will miss and I can static you off of me.
^It's an example

since ur gonna ignore half of what i type because ur too stupid to actually  disprove it, i'll ignore half of urs too.

You seem to forget that there are players who dont just peddle and stay far away. Instead they come back and when ur in the middle of a fight they will peddle u again. Then as u say "the fight is over". But after that they will engage u again. Not many actual "gladiators" hard peddle u out of a fight and then just sit there.
bullshit, try playing the waiting game with someone who has great focus and patience like zincks or atomsk. If you come back or try to trick someone as you come back then you have to work a lot on your intent, because actually decent gladiators can smell it right off of you and walk it off. The thing is that if u can't win, you'll rely on peddle. If you know you can win without it, then you won't ever use it.

Zincks and Atomsk will put you in situations where you have a limited amount of choices. Usually, in peddly situations either you come back or you go on peddling. If you go on peddling, they don't need to do anything. If you come back, they slap you off. So, if we cut out the first option, they can slash pixel air thinking ur gonna approach, or ull run into it and get slashed regardless(ghosting). One of the two players will have to drop their dominant strategy and assume a submissive and weaker one which will most probably lead to a loss. Now, why would anyone wanna do that? You get a prisoner's dilemma, both leave and that's 2015 gunz for you.

Raikiboi wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:

Step back
>sideped

Consider that what you call peddle isn't actually peddle in such cases
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:43 am

Raikiboi wrote:
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:

Are you supposed to stay in range of massives? o.o
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikiboi Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:57 am

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:

Are you supposed to stay in range of massives? o.o

I didn't say you should stay in range of massives. I said that they will peddle you in order to dodge your attacks but come back in to inflict their own. There are other ways to dodge massives including parrying, hard blocking and tipslashing.

Raikiboi
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikiboi Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:01 am

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
next

^ lol.

I'll be your guest.

Let it all out
get it out of ur system

Raikiboi wrote:

^It's an example

bullshit, try playing the waiting game with someone who has great focus and patience like zincks or atomsk. If you come back or try to trick someone as you come back then you have to work a lot on your intent, because actually decent gladiators can smell it right off of you and walk it off. The thing is that if u can't win, you'll rely on peddle. If you know you can win without it, then you won't ever use it.

Zincks and Atomsk will put you in situations where you have a limited amount of choices. Usually, in peddly situations either you come back or you go on peddling. If you go on peddling, they don't need to do anything. If you come back, they slap you off. So, if we cut out the first option, they can slash pixel air thinking ur gonna approach, or ull run into it and get slashed regardless(ghosting). One of the two players will have to drop their dominant strategy and assume a submissive and weaker one which will most probably lead to a loss. Now, why would anyone wanna do that? You get a prisoner's dilemma, both leave and that's 2015 gunz for you.

Raikiboi wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:

Step back
>sideped

hey u seem to understand that some players can actually counter peddle with skill due to experience!

Raikiboi
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by BoozeAddict Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:12 am

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:L;dr: Seeing as you're pretty stupid, I'll cut it up for you. Peddle exists, not because you die to it, but because it ends a fight. You can't beat someone who refuses to participate in a fight. Unless someone joins a room, you can't fight them. Unless they fight, you can't hit them. Unless you hit them, you can't kill them. Peddle is a way to refuse a fight in terms of overall movement and the interaction between two players. You always have a choice and mostly my choice is to stand still and wait. That's not a fight anymore, is it?

that sounds alot like that spirit/ghost guy with the 100% defence sacred sowrd from Katanagatari. Anyone seen that anime? It was p cool

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:17 am

Raikiboi wrote:I didn't say you should stay in range of massives. I said that they will peddle you in order to dodge your attacks but come back in to inflict their own. There are other ways to dodge massives including parrying, hard blocking and tipslashing.

You claimed moving out of massive range was pedalling, presumably meaning you shouldn't do it...? I don't know when you'd be slashing during your defense, so massives are the only thing I understood about that.

eta: I don't think tipslashes are out of the massive range

Raikiboi wrote:hey u seem to understand that some players can actually counter peddle with skill due to experience!

You can't really counter someone BFing backwards at 100 ping.
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikiboi Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:29 am

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:
You claimed moving out of massive range was pedalling, presumably meaning you shouldn't do it...?

No, I said exactly this "The comboer then sidepeddles u, away from u so u cant hit them back or massive them"

they sidepeddle SO THAT U CANT MASSIVE THEM. Not that moving out of massive range is peddle. Peddle is one way to move out of massive range. Another is walking backwards.

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:
I don't know when you'd be slashing during your defense, so massives are the only thing I understood about that.

Even today, Bioxity was ground slashing against you in defense. This is to cancel ur offense (i.e you waste some time trying to let the massive run out, or you miss the massive, or you get slashed.) and reset to neutral so that he can now start his offense.

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:
You can't really counter someone BFing backwards at 100 ping.

You can't really expect what my first post to encompass all different levels of ping and all 100 types of players. It's based on 2 equally skilled players where 1 wins due to him peddling. This can be surpassed because the other 1 improves where the peddler does not.

In rare cases, if you assume someone to BP at 100 ping, you can also assume that his opponent is good enough that he can catch him and drop him with a massive, and completely stun lock him to death.

Raikiboi
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:53 am

Raikiboi wrote:No, I said exactly this "The comboer then sidepeddles u, away from u so u cant hit them back or massive them"

Um okay, I just thought you were trying to say "can't hit them back or massive them" was the reason itw as cheap, don't know what the issue is supposed to be if that's not it, then

Raikiboi wrote:Even today, Bioxity was ground slashing against you in defense. This is to cancel ur offense (i.e you waste some time trying to let the massive run out, or you miss the massive, or you get slashed.) and reset to neutral so that he can now start his offense.

As I understand it, your defense ends when you stop getting hit for long enough to move away, so "slashing during your defense" doesn't bring anything to mind other than people who spam left click while they're getting hit until a ground slash comes out and interrupts, which isn't viable in the first place. IIRC, all he did was lower his block and ground slash long after I had stopped hitting him, which is neutral in my mind.

Raikiboi wrote:You can't really expect what my first post to encompass all different levels of ping and all 100 types of players.

The concept only exists because of ping in the first place, so the worst kind would inherently require high ping

Raikiboi wrote:It's based on 2 equally skilled players where 1 wins due to him peddling. This can be surpassed because the other 1 improves where the peddler does not.

If player 1, who plays normally, loses to player 2, who pedals, at equal skill, but wins when the former improves, it's not "countering pedal" any more than a higher skilled player winning with lower HP/AP is countering objective stat advantages, the skill disparity is just overwhelming the handicap.

Raikiboi wrote:In rare cases, if you assume someone to BP at 100 ping, you can also assume that his opponent is good enough that he can catch him and drop him with a massive, and completely stun lock him to death.

You can't move close enough through their slashes at 100+ ping
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikiboi Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:19 am

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:
Um okay, I just thought you were trying to say "can't hit them back or massive them" was the reason itw as cheap, don't know what the issue is supposed to be if that's not it, then

Consider that parrying allows you to continue your offense whereas peddle allows u to run away while dealing damage.

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:
As I understand it, your defense ends when you stop getting hit for long enough to move away, so "slashing during your defense" doesn't bring anything to mind other than people who spam left click while they're getting hit until a ground slash comes out and interrupts, which isn't viable in the first place. IIRC, all he did was lower his block and ground slash long after I had stopped hitting him, which is neutral in my mind.

Not when you still have pressure on him and in the tiniest of gaps, he outtimes you. Call that neutral if you will but I'd argue you were still offending.

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:
The concept only exists because of ping in the first place, so the worst kind would inherently require high ping

Peddle only exists because of ping? O_O The 3 players I mentioned in my original posts are br's? Peddlers are always high pinged? I don't get it.

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:
If player 1, who plays normally, loses to player 2, who pedals, at equal skill, but wins when the former improves, it's not "countering pedal" any more than a higher skilled player winning with lower HP/AP is countering objective stat advantages, the skill disparity is just overwhelming the handicap.

When i referred to countering pedal i was talking about Yin's backward shuffle thing. What I mean is that if one improves, he beats pedal and that's all you need compared to complaining or assuming that pedal is the reason why you died. I did not say that improving against a peddler is how to counter pedal. It's just that it is better than complaining.

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:
You can't move close enough through their slashes at 100+ ping

That is when you stop fighting said player or attempt to beat them some other way instead of running into their slashes. I've seen plenty of 200+ ping tbfing pedal br's get dropped by gladiators of mid to higher skill level.

Raikiboi
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaChamp Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:37 am

For all of you who do not understand the fundamentals of pedal, please refer to this guide made by me, the pedal master himself.

ThaChamp
ThaChamp
Gladiator
Gladiator

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:09 am

Raikiboi wrote:Not when you still have pressure on him and in the tiniest of gaps, he outtimes you. Call that neutral if you will but I'd argue you were still offending.

Almost no one does that in the first place, and at 20 ping I'd need to be at the very edge of his range before I slash in order to hit and yet be out of range by the time his slash comes out, but yeah I guess that has a chance of happening :X I don't think that's what he's complaining about though

Moving out of slash range in that situation would hardly be cheap anyway

Raikiboi wrote:Peddle only exists because of ping? O_O The 3 players I mentioned in my original posts are br's? Peddlers are always high pinged? I don't get it.

The reason moving backwards while slashing gives you an advantage is cuz their hitbox wrt. damaging them is behind their slash, so they can hit you while you can't hit them

Raikiboi wrote:When i referred to countering pedal i was talking about Yin's backward shuffle thing. What I mean is that if one improves, he beats pedal and that's all you need compared to complaining or assuming that pedal is the reason why you died. I did not say that improving against a peddler is how to counter pedal. It's just that it is better than complaining.

But the player in that scenario IS losing because of pedal. People complaining all the time are insufferable, but that's unrelated. There's obviously always going to be something you could've done better, but if they don't find it interesting in the first place, they're not going to care.

Raikiboi wrote:That is when you stop fighting said player or attempt to beat them some other way instead of running into their slashes. I've seen plenty of 200+ ping tbfing pedal br's get dropped by gladiators of mid to higher skill level.

Sure, that's either cuz they move ahead of them, which can only happen when your opponent is awful, or cuz the person stops pedalling for long enough to get hit
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Limits Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Limits
Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:29 am

Raikiboi wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
next

^ lol.

I'll be your guest.

Let it all out
get it out of ur system

Raikiboi wrote:

^It's an example

Raikiboi wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ wrote:

Step back
>sideped

hey u seem to understand that some players can actually counter peddle with skill due to experience!

Read all this and more and to be fair it felt pretty pointless

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by BoozeAddict Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:34 am

GokuLowClass wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:

Let it all out
get it out of ur system

^It's an example

Raikiboi wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:

Step back
>sideped

GokuLowClass wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:

Let it all out
get it out of ur system

^It's an example

Raikiboi wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:

Step back
>sideped

This is a VERY long post

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikiboi Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:46 pm

ThaChamp wrote:For all of you who do not understand the fundamentals of pedal, please refer to this guide made by me, the pedal master himself.

Looks like Booze is the n00b in the video

Raikiboi
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by BoozeAddict Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:18 am

Raikiboi wrote:
ThaChamp wrote:For all of you who do not understand the fundamentals of pedal, please refer to this guide made by me, the pedal master himself.

wtf?

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikiboi Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:45 am

BoozeAddict wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:

wtf?

l0l he's wearing the lame bunny head and desert trousers like u used 2

Raikiboi
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by BoozeAddict Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:05 am

Raikiboi wrote:
BoozeAddict wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:

wtf?

that's cat ears, not bunny ears, dum br

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikiboi Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:35 am

BoozeAddict wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:
BoozeAddict wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:

wtf?

that's cat ears, not bunny ears, dum br

jokes on u i said bunny head

Raikiboi
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by zalibidas Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:57 pm

Tbh... fully agree with this post. Anyone who has seen me fight anyone who peddles ever should know how that usually ends. Most times I walk directly into and simply jump slash. if they try to bf, they get hit because they tried to add a dash to their movement.. mine was just faster, being only jump slash block. If they do jump slash block backwards or to the side, it becomes a game of timing.. which I always win. If they don't even let you get close enough to do that, approach from the side. Eventually they'll side by to try to counter you, and side bf is super easy to counter. If they are inferior to you in both timing and speed, you can literally just overwhelm them with pure aggressive offense so long as you are cool with getting hit a few times.

hell... Sometimes I just block rush and block every hit until they get stunned if I want to be a dick about it.

There is no reason to be a whiney bitch if you run into peddle. Use your brain. GIT GUD.

EDIT - On that note, those strats only work if you PRACTICE THEM. See previous comment. GIT GUD.

zalibidas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:36 pm

I will go on record by restating that the only people who have a problem with or lose to pedal are those who have no concept of defense and just bum rush into slashes like idiots because they don't know how to play patiently. Besides out timing the opponent's slashes and cutting off their predictable movements, want to know another trick to beating pedal? I'll tell you: Stand in place. Whoa holy crap. Now you can't lose to pedal because you're no longer running head first into their slashes and backwards massive spam. Just wait literally 20 seconds and they'll get tired of circling you with bf and come close enough for you to counter them. You can counter pedal by literally doing nothing, and yet everyone is still baffled on how to adjust to it. Certain opponent's and styles require you to play defensively to win, which is why everyone has trouble with pedal because all they know how to do is spam offense. There's certain people who simply can't be bum rushed and combo'd to death right out of the gate. And plus, if the opponent is close enough to hit you, then they're also close enough to be hit. I never noticed or cared about pedal because in my mind if the opponent doesn't wanna do anything to put me in any danger by not approaching then I'm in a safe spot and I can't die.
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by zalibidas Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:11 am

Jeviok wrote:I will go on record by restating that the only people who have a problem with or lose to pedal are those who have no concept of defense and just bum rush into slashes like idiots because they don't know how to play patiently. Besides out timing the opponent's slashes and cutting off their predictable movements, want to know another trick to beating pedal? I'll tell you: Stand in place. Whoa holy crap. Now you can't lose to pedal because you're no longer running head first into their slashes and backwards massive spam. Just wait literally 20 seconds and they'll get tired of circling you with bf and come close enough for you to counter them. You can counter pedal by literally doing nothing, and yet everyone is still baffled on how to adjust to it. Certain opponent's and styles require you to play defensively to win, which is why everyone has trouble with pedal because all they know how to do is spam offense. There's certain people who simply can't be bum rushed and combo'd to death right out of the gate. And plus, if the opponent is close enough to hit you, then they're also close enough to be hit. I never noticed or cared about pedal because in my mind if the opponent doesn't wanna do anything to put me in any danger by not approaching then I'm in a safe spot and I can't die.

Now that's where I have fun... I started to challenge it in the sense of "I will run directly into their slashes and still win." and eventually just through practice found ways to make it work. Standing still is great and all but it often drags out the fight and sometimes they'll end up just giving up and walking away until its only 2 of you left... at which point you'll have a stand off again. That's where I started testing and came up with the idea of just simple jump slash blocking. Or there is the block rush launch to dbf.. always throws them off and still gives you priority. Lots of neat things you can try. Razz

You REALLY lose when you start to get angry from getting hit and don't think clearly about what you are doing. Trick is to chill dafuq out.

zalibidas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum