Latest topics
» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

» RIP GUNZ 2003-2017
by Limits Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:20 am

» Sumai vs PurpleSwag (My last game on FGunZ)
by Jianyu Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:49 am


riddle me THIS eu gladiators

Go down

riddle me THIS eu gladiators

Post by Jianyu on Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:50 pm

2006: gunz full of many american and western eu, fun game, no phillipino speak, make friends good game play

2015: all phillipinos, english has been virtually eradicated as a form of communication, 200 ping everywhere, flying all over the place, 1 team glad room with asians

what the frick happened people?
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 24
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: riddle me THIS eu gladiators

Post by [D]ark[YIN] on Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:22 pm

pls leave
avatar
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Posts : 723
Reputation : -34
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: riddle me THIS eu gladiators

Post by BoozeAddict on Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:52 pm

brazil finds out about games 10 years after everyone else does. that's what happened

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

Posts : 367
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-03-24

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: riddle me THIS eu gladiators

Post by Raikiboi on Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:58 pm

2006 - dude plays gunz

2015 - dude comes back to gunz and realises it isn't the exact same game after almost 10 years.

2015 - dude proceeds to complain about being in le wrong generation and decides to preach about how back in his day unicorns and rainbows ran amok and how everyone pooped glitter.

Raikiboi
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 76
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2014-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: riddle me THIS eu gladiators

Post by GokuLowClass on Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:20 am

Ehmm. Back in the days if I would play in the morning I would see a ton of people from Singapore playing the game. So it isnt really a new thing to see people with 200 ping at certain points of the day.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Posts : 2532
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: riddle me THIS eu gladiators

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ on Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:43 am

You have a point!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Posts : 2113
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : Москва

Back to top Go down

Re: riddle me THIS eu gladiators

Post by Jianyu on Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:32 am

Raikiboi wrote:2006 - dude plays gunz

2015 - dude comes back to gunz and realises it isn't the exact same game after almost 10 years.

2015 - dude proceeds to complain about being in le wrong generation and decides to preach about how back in his day unicorns and rainbows ran amok and  how everyone pooped glitter.

no thats not what im saying at all

what im saying is theres no non-foreigners; its just phillipines, not even singapores who have relatively low ping (like 110 now even better than a lot of eastern eu's) just phillipines and their 250-350 ping. how do they even afford internet? all i ever see about the phillipines is that their huts get flooded in tsunamis and shit
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 24
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: riddle me THIS eu gladiators

Post by GokuLowClass on Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:36 am

Jianyu wrote:
Raikiboi wrote:2006 - dude plays gunz

2015 - dude comes back to gunz and realises it isn't the exact same game after almost 10 years.

2015 - dude proceeds to complain about being in le wrong generation and decides to preach about how back in his day unicorns and rainbows ran amok and  how everyone pooped glitter.

no thats not what im saying at all

what im saying is theres no non-foreigners; its just phillipines, not even singapores who have relatively low ping (like 110 now even better than a lot of eastern eu's) just phillipines and their 250-350 ping. how do they even afford internet? all i ever see about the phillipines is that their huts get flooded in tsunamis and shit
Wish we had a phillipino here who give us a piece of his mind about America. shame Sad

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Posts : 2532
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: riddle me THIS eu gladiators

Post by GokuLowClass on Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:37 am

america

forgot we had this smiley

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Posts : 2532
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: riddle me THIS eu gladiators

Post by Jianyu on Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:42 am

haha they say that in game but i just say somethin like  "china is better than phillipines" and they get real upset idk whats with phillipinos and china but fuck they hate china
avatar
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

Posts : 311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-02-05
Age : 24
Location : TIER 9 GLADIATOR

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: riddle me THIS eu gladiators

Post by Limits on Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:03 pm

GokuLowClass wrote:Ehmm. Back in the days if I would play in the morning I would see a ton of people from Singapore playing the game. So it isnt really a new thing to see people with 200 ping at certain points of the day.  
right rich.
avatar
Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Posts : 206
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: riddle me THIS eu gladiators

Post by MrPregnant on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:07 am

Limits wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:Ehmm. Back in the days if I would play in the morning I would see a ton of people from Singapore playing the game. So it isnt really a new thing to see people with 200 ping at certain points of the day.  
right rich.

Hi Shlomi Banana 1

MrPregnant
Decent Gladiator
Decent Gladiator

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: riddle me THIS eu gladiators

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum