Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Week 15a

+5
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
GokuLowClass
GanjaFarmerr
Lancegeis
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 15a - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 15a

Post by GreenTeck Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:24 am

Hahahaha it's ok lance, I told you I just wanted to join the list for fun Razz
Yea it was a pretty dumb joke but the truth is that Tinge gave me her ijji account for like 5 months ago so I have been acting like her since then xD
But in reality Tinge is a whole different person who never played this server :p And Lance, you sparred me the whole time but I just played bad at GreenTeck and good at TingeLing so you wouldnt notice Very Happy

ANYWAYS, it's not a big deal so Jay, when you thought it was TingeLing you fought at ijji it wasn't. It was me you fought both time and lost Very Happy

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:27 am

GreenTeck wrote:Hahahaha it's ok lance, I told you I just wanted to join the list for fun Razz
Yea it was a pretty dumb joke but the truth is that Tinge gave me her ijji account for like 5 months ago so I have been acting like her since then xD
But in reality Tinge is a whole different person who never played this server :p And Lance, you sparred me the whole time but I just played bad at GreenTeck and good at TingeLing so you wouldnt notice Very Happy

ANYWAYS, it's not a big deal so Jay, when you thought it was TingeLing you fought at ijji it wasn't. It was me you fought both time and lost Very Happy
Your the fella who sparred me, asked for another game because it was fun, and said gg and all that after 2 spars saying it was fun that we should do it again, and your here to claim it as a fight.
Make a 1v1 if you wanna proclaim victory Smile
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:29 am

Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:Hahahaha it's ok lance, I told you I just wanted to join the list for fun Razz

Your the fella who sparred me, asked for another game because it was fun, and said gg and all that after 2 spars saying it was fun that we should do it again, and your here to claim it as a fight.

The first one was a spar then you started to ego that you never lost a spar to me and asked for a real 1vs1. I got the replay if you want to see how you raged in the 1vs1 Smile

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:44 am

GreenTeck wrote:
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore wrote:

The first one was a spar then you started to ego that you never lost a spar to me and asked for a real 1vs1. I got the replay if you want to see how you raged in the 1vs1 Smile
The first was a spar, then the second was another spar because you thought it was fun, then you claimed them as 1v1s, so i was like "what sort of noob claims spars as 1v1s" so we 1v1d in pendulum cc, you were spiking to kingdom come but tried passing it of as me seeing it was only us two in the room, then you left and said it sucks and that i lag, once you left i went to another room to see my ping and my ping was normal, then you came back hours later and we fought and we drew and i said "gg mate" you said "your the worst opponent ever", thing is greenteck, i wouldn't lie about such things, and i certainly don't flame in a spar or use spars as 1v1s Smile I replay and document everything you can go ahead and send it Smile I have it too, I always come prepared for when some neus claims bullshit Smile I have 2136 screenshots from 2011 July to now, and 710 replays from the same period, if you think you can bullshit me, go for it Smile
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:55 am

So you are the person who challenged me just to dodge me 10 minutes later. U made me go on ijji for no reason -.-.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:12 am

GokuLowClass wrote:

So you are the person who challenged me just to dodge me 10 minutes later. U made me go on ijji for no reason -.-.

To lazy to read what he wrote so I will answer yors.
Yes I did Razz The one you sparred at Euro gunz was the real tingeling, she has a great ego so I started to ego you too Razz

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:26 am

lancegies tried to hide from me on fairiestales
so i smashed his face in
i think he should be dqed...........................

So true tongue
But no proooofs !

har har har har har
Btw the lancegeis/fairiestales account is banned on ijji anyway What a Face
Stupids GMs...
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:20 am