Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

I shall graciously allow RedSphinx to redeem himself

3 posters

Go down

I shall graciously allow RedSphinx to redeem himself Empty I shall graciously allow RedSphinx to redeem himself

Post by Jeviok Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:22 am

RedSphinxy, I hear you're a top 10 EU now, good for you. Because I'm such a nice guy and am also great, I want to give you the chance to rematch me from way back when. Let's do another 50 rounds kay? I'm sure you're good enough to get at least one kill this time kekeke. Razz Anddddddd you can also practice with me in general if you want afterwards.
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

I shall graciously allow RedSphinx to redeem himself Empty Re: I shall graciously allow RedSphinx to redeem himself

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:25 am

nubsphinx
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

I shall graciously allow RedSphinx to redeem himself Empty Re: I shall graciously allow RedSphinx to redeem himself

Post by RedSphinx Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:51 am

Jeviok wrote:RedSphinxy, I hear you're a top 10 EU now, good for you. Because I'm such a nice guy and am also great, I want to give you the chance to rematch me from way back when. Let's do another 50 rounds kay? I'm sure you're good enough to get at least one kill this time kekeke. Razz Anddddddd you can also practice with me in general if you want afterwards.

Good old days! Sure, but I'm not so sure about your ping, since you're NA. But I guess it might be alright.

Andy Dus Fresne wrote:nubsphinx

yeyeye
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:59 am

Well I don't remember either one of us fussing about lag too much before, but yeah we'll see how it goes. I've been recently fighting a bunch of 60-90 ping people and haven't noticed it too much, maybe I'm actually improving at fighting lag. That would be craziness. Leading people without even thinking about it. SECOND NATURE.
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:56 am

RedSphincter was nice enough to allow me to get a score of 73-17. gg and ty for not 50-0'ing me as revenge.
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 pm

Why would you slightly lie the score? Nuts I could excuse, but I would not, because I respect you. GG.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:33 am

RedSphinx wrote:Why would you slightly lie the score? Nuts I could excuse, but I would not, because I respect you. GG.

"lie"? What. I don't remember the exact score if that's what you mean but I'm sure that's somewhere close enough.
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:41 am

74-16, memory of a god.
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down