Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

I CHALLNEGE ROMANSSJ

+8
GokuLowClass
Kae
TugaLord
Shlayg
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
RedSphinx
happilymarried
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I CHALLNEGE ROMANSSJ - Page 2 Empty Re: I CHALLNEGE ROMANSSJ

Post by Sumai Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Sumai
Sumai
Grandmaster

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Sumai wrote:
Well the first garbage statement is that you are gokulowclass and you are a big shot..

You also talk about some sort of "anti massive menace", but anyone who is (really) good can clearly see why taking the offense using massives shows such little skill compared to a fight using no massives which is 100% skill based on taking the offense.

Next is that allowing people to play the game in a way that they want. Okay so let's all flip and pedal and massive spam and be bad!

JUST
Use three massives per game, if you have bad control fire 2 so you have room for an accident. Very Happy

First of all it is just retarded how you compare peddle with massive's this just reveals that you are an idiot like everyone knows you are.

And yes I am known as a big shot through out gunz. That is a fact. Can't say I really care about it but there is no denying that it surpasses you !!

'' but anyone who is (really) good can clearly see why taking the offense using massives shows such little skill compared to a fight using no massives which is 100% skill based on taking the offense.''
Someone who is afraid that the opponent is going to massive and is to retarded to wait 1 second before continue slash spam is what called little skill and proofs that you can not read the battle in any kind of way. No massives aren't 100% skill based at all nor are massives. It has everything to do with a bit of luck and being able to read people's patterns and knowing how to counter those.

Anyway I think Crawly should fight you and use his massives. I know for a fact that you will end up like a crying bitch like always.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:56 pm

There is truly no doubt that Crawly is great player, but when I saw the replay I was rather disappointed, because I never had a chance to fight him for real. And that is not because he USE MASSIVE, it is because his offense is nearly mainly based on massives, said too softly already.

It is alright if a player use massives, go ahead, it cannot be separated from gladiator games and if someone wants to ban massives, he is a moron.

But talking of random massives thrown on purpose just to end someone's offense, it doesn't really look acceptable. Of course all of you are genius and gonna say: *Ha ha learn to block them.* Theory is theory, try in practic if you are just a hero. How can you play against someone normally if nearly EVERY time you touch your opponent with slash, you get immediate massive in your face? How to offense such person? This calls for peddle, which is banned as well. So basically all you gonna say: *Take it as advantage!* So yeah, take it as advantage, let's see, you slash and dash back, opponent shoot mass immediately and you nearly have a quarter of second to counter another slash that would not be blocked, here comes another massive. Don't forget the increased massive range which force you to go back even further. Fighting noobs it is alright, you can play with them like with puppets, but if facing good players like Crawly, it becomes complicated. Massives is mind gime, you cannot read opponent's mind and block 100%, it is chance possibility, block or not. You cannot know what angle you opponent block, you might only guess and that only increase your chance to block, but it would never ensure 100%. And this is why people who spam it got quite an advantage.

No one is safe from the accident massives while the offense, that is ok, but if you aim each massive on purpose to take down an opponent, massive after massive, you think that is acceptable?

I do not stand againt massives. I dislike people who cry if they get recoiled and then I massive them, but if someone approch and you shoot immediate massive all the time just to bash him down, that's like peddle - cheap way to deal damage.

I faught Crawly on Tipslash, I tried to play normally 10 rounds, then it became just too annoying, because it was too complicated not to get bomb'd away just by coming too close.

Even though no one cares of my opinion, I think massives spam on purpose to deal large damage just by standing in a spot and taking possibilities as advantage is rather lame. Shoot them after recoil, shoot them accidently while the offense, it is alright, but not abusing it like Crawly did. In my opinion, Crawly should rematch and simply try to use 1-2 massives less in a fight.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:04 pm

RedSphinx wrote:There is truly no doubt that Crawly is great player, but when I saw the replay I was rather disappointed, because I never had a chance to fight him for real. And that is not because he USE MASSIVE, it is because his offense is nearly mainly based on massives, said too softly already.

It is alright if a player use massives, go ahead, it cannot be separated from gladiator games and if someone wants to ban massives, he is a moron.

But talking of random massives thrown on purpose just to end someone's offense, it doesn't really look acceptable. Of course all of you are genius and gonna say: *Ha ha learn to block them.* Theory is theory, try in practic if you are just a hero. How can you play against someone normally if nearly EVERY time you touch your opponent with slash, you get immediate massive in your face? How to offense such person? This calls for peddle, which is banned as well. So basically all you gonna say: *Take it as advantage!* So yeah, take it as advantage, let's see, you slash and dash back, opponent shoot mass immediately and you nearly have a quarter of second to counter another slash that would not be blocked, here comes another massive. Don't forget the increased massive range which force you to go back even further. Fighting noobs it is alright, you can play with them like with puppets, but if facing good players like Crawly, it becomes complicated. Massives is mind gime, you cannot read opponent's mind and block 100%, it is chance possibility, block or not. You cannot know what angle you opponent block, you might only guess and that only increase your chance to block, but it would never ensure 100%. And this is why people who spam it got quite an advantage.

No one is safe from the accident massives while the offense, that is ok, but if you aim each massive on purpose to take down an opponent, massive after massive, you think that is acceptable?

I do not stand againt massives. I dislike people who cry if they get recoiled and then I massive them, but if someone approch and you shoot immediate massive all the time just to bash him down, that's like peddle - cheap way to deal damage.

I faught Crawly on Tipslash, I tried to play normally 10 rounds, then it became just too annoying, because it was too complicated not to get bomb'd away just by coming too close.

Even though no one cares of my opinion, I think massives spam on purpose to deal large damage just by standing in a spot and taking possibilities as advantage is rather lame. Shoot them after recoil, shoot them accidently while the offense, it is alright, but not abusing it like Crawly did. In my opinion, Crawly should rematch and simply try to use 1-2 massives less in a fight.
I know what you mean and at some parts I agree with you.

But hell if you can stop someone his offence by using a massive why would you not do it ??

For Roma counts that if you know that your opponent tries to stop your offence with massives like that you wait a brief second and then counter it.
Like Joel said: ''well the way jeff taught me was that massive spamming sucked, as it leaves too many openings for the opponent to get easy hits''

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumai Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:06 pm

GokuLowClass wrote:
Sumai wrote:
Well the first garbage statement is that you are gokulowclass and you are a big shot..

You also talk about some sort of "anti massive menace", but anyone who is (really) good can clearly see why taking the offense using massives shows such little skill compared to a fight using no massives which is 100% skill based on taking the offense.

Next is that allowing people to play the game in a way that they want. Okay so let's all flip and pedal and massive spam and be bad!

JUST
Use three massives per game, if you have bad control fire 2 so you have room for an accident. Very Happy

First of all it is just retarded how you compare peddle with massive's this just reveals that you are an idiot like everyone knows you are.

And yes I am known as a big shot through out gunz. That is a fact. Can't say I really care about it but there is no denying that it surpasses you !!

'' but anyone who is (really) good can clearly see why taking the offense using massives shows such little skill compared to a fight using no massives which is 100% skill based on taking the offense.''
Someone who is afraid that the opponent is going to massive and is to retarded to wait 1 second before continue slash spam is what called little skill and proofs that you can not read the battle in any kind of way. No massives aren't 100% skill based at all nor are massives. It has everything to do with a bit of luck and being able to read people's patterns and knowing how to counter those.

Anyway I think Crawly should fight you and use his massives. I know for a fact that you will end up like a crying bitch like always.

me and crawly did 90 rounds or something. i massived too and then we played with no massives for a bit Smile
Sumai
Sumai
Grandmaster

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:23 pm

It really rarely opens opportunities to strike your opponent who mass spam in 1v1, espeically if opponent aim not to block, but to massive. If you fight 2v2, massive spam is deadly to spammer himself.

Thinking logically, who would spam massives if sees an opponent rather quite away from himself? If a noob play and he shoot blind massives - he is dead. Peeps like Crawly don't shoot it blindly, he shoot when opponent is close enough. He don't spam left mouse button each time being attacked, he pick up time when to mass and not to miss.

If accepting massives as a method to stop enemy from the offense, there must be vast changes made in the entire gladiator fighting system. I must agree that right now people go blindly spamming dbf/tbf into enemy and don't even dare to mass them, because they might go mad. If massives would be taken as serious way to stop the offense, gameplay would be supposed to be not explosive offense power, but extremely careful game, keeping distance and never dealing more than few slashes in a row, just to avoid that massive.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:41 pm

QQ noobs
massives r ok
so is peddle
and juggle
only insta is overpowered
and juggle if u continue to only flip

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:44 pm

williewodka wrote:QQ noobs
massives r ok
so is peddle
and juggle

But hey, you can safe fall any insta and you can hit while being juggled, not op either, ain't that so?
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 pm

RedSphinx wrote:
williewodka wrote:QQ noobs
massives r ok
so is peddle
and juggle

But hey, you can safe fall any insta and you can hit while being juggled, not op either, ain't that so?
yes but insta is really really easy and juggle is a bit harder

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:58 pm

Anti-flip is slash. Slash and he would not flip, at least that's how Gunz was made, but it doesn't mean I agree that flip is appropriate to use. But ping comes handy at the matter of slash and flip, because it happens when both, slash and flip, prevail.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlayg Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:02 am

I started to block because of the amount of massives people used in public. O.o

But yeh in a 1v1 or something throwing massives will lose you the game atleast against someone who knows what they're doing.

Crawly just hits them more often :333

And back when Crawly was active he had one of the best offences zzzz and probably still doess.......
Shlayg
Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:15 am

y so much drama
ok 3 true statements
ur all bad
ent can do whatever he wants cus hes a kunt and he doesnt care anymore
and lastly i am the best massive spammer
ok bb
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:37 am

i get it if you hate mass spammers in public matches or spars but in a ranked 1v1 u have to win
if both players massive the best will win (there are 30 rounds not just 1). you decide if youre better with or without
crawly owns with massives so he massives. if you cant massive you'l get owned cause crawly is BETTER
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Kae Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:45 am

RedSphinx wrote:So yeah, take it as advantage, let's see, you slash and dash back, opponent shoot mass immediately and you nearly have a quarter of second to counter another slash that would not be blocked, here comes another massive. Don't forget the increased massive range which force you to go back even further.

are you implying that this is impossible to do or what?
Kae
Kae
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:48 am

Kae wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:So yeah, take it as advantage, let's see, you slash and dash back, opponent shoot mass immediately and you nearly have a quarter of second to counter another slash that would not be blocked, here comes another massive. Don't forget the increased massive range which force you to go back even further.

I'm saying that it is possible to do, but it is problematic and I would like to see you doing this for 30 rounds without pissing about it.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Kae Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:52 am

RedSphinx wrote:
Kae wrote:

I'm saying that it is possible to do, but it is problematic and I would like to see you doing this for 30 rounds without pissing about it.

anytime
Kae
Kae
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:32 am

just dodge them Neutral
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:43 am

dylan and kae block all my massives
I deleted all my replays but I posted some I think
you should watch those Very Happy:DD.d
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:27 pm

*Crawly-chan* =^_^= (b")b wrote:dylan and kae block all my massives

The contrast between newer EU players and older EU & NA players is kinda obvious now.

I mean i sparred like 5 people today and pretty much all of them would apologise after a massive or stop for a minute to let me recover... that's more annoying than actually getting hit. They act as if they think it's their fault that I got hit, when i either mistimed a slash or just failed at blocking.

NA will just continue to rape me.
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:06 am

Joel wrote:
*Crawly-chan* =^_^= (b")b wrote:dylan and kae block all my massives

The contrast between newer EU players and older EU & NA players is kinda obvious now.

I mean i sparred like 5 people today and pretty much all of them would apologise after a massive or stop for a minute to let me recover... that's more annoying than actually getting hit. They act as if they think it's their fault that I got hit, when i either mistimed a slash or just failed at blocking.

NA will just continue to rape me.
a minute ???
U NEED A MINUTE ???

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2