Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

byebye >.<

+11
Sumai
anaesthetic
GokuLowClass
Shlayg
RepeatAble
Lancegeis
RedSphinx
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
GanjaFarmerr
ipown1
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

byebye >.< Empty byebye >.<

Post by ipown1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:45 am

cia, i leave this forum , fake european rank (friendly made ) top 5 are best friends of each other.
i wont see u again so bb, andy (jay) and some other ppl made me fk mad, with ther noob racism , and ego.
i go play lol. and gunz on other server so bb fks noobs ,

the people i like :

lancegeis
crawly-chan
asunaya
diego
sphinx FU :p Razz Razz
sumai
and some other ppl more , they know ho i mean =].

so cia.

big fat noob andy fk u fk fk u

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

byebye >.< Empty Re: byebye >.<

Post by GanjaFarmerr Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:46 am

im gonna eat pizza Very Happy this topic gonna made my pizza more delicious YEEEEEE GOODBYE HAVE A NICE FLIGHT U WAS A GREAT COMMEDIAN CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LENNIE THE BLACK BRAINERD <3
GanjaFarmerr
GanjaFarmerr
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:48 am

bye Sad
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:54 am

burn in hell black brained kanker neus, i'll pray that your black brain is cured tonight, godbless your retarded soul lennie
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:09 am

You're leaving forum or entire gunz? Sounds like leaving game.
Lennie, you haven't yet realised the laws of gunz, so you have been swallowed by cruelty of this game. You are yet not polluted personality by gunz. If I were you, I would do the same, but don't forget that gunz is addictive, we'll see you sooner or later. Time heals, good luck.

(And I'm not trolling, I'm just being a human, because I understand him)
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:18 am

andy yo dont be such a prick.. now please go suck your dcik! your not good at trolling =]

Last edited by Tyrielegend on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:37 am

Ipown1, you got an ego problem.

We arent trying to prove anything, actually yours skillz arent bad. But you dont know how to NOT peddle with tbf, which you spam a lot. You shouldnt. It suck, peddle is unfair, tbf peddle is the lamiest thing. ( i know it cuz i CAN do it too )

You lose and won some fights. Maybe. It's not my problem. You have nothing to prove too.
But if peoples arent "trying" or doing the best of what they can. If you was Good, you would be able to see it.
(like when Kae has let me win a 1v1 some years ago, i was fuckin happy but then i have realised... he was not even playing properly and it was still a difficult fight for me)

Some ppls are actually trying to teach you, as Kritin. He can teach you a lot of stuffs.
You will improve with the time, and maybe you will be, a day, the best glad of the game.
Maybe, but not with this mentality.

I'm not better than Jay. Ipown1 when we spar together... i dont have to do my best, i cant feel the pressure.

I feel this pressure against Red, Ccc, joel, jay, sumai, b3n (spammor! Very Happy), alex sometimes, gimpface, jay, deviok, crawly, kae... ETC.

They have the Experience, they have fought a lot, against differents ppls, they can adapt against the style of the opponent, they are good. They all have differents capacities but are Skilleds in differents ways.

You arent, actually, a challenge for me. I do not feel yours skills.

That dont mean your a baddy. That mean you will improve slowly but surely. But you cant auto-proclame yourself TOP GLAD.

I hope you will feel better in your self-esteem sooner or later.
And not forgot : When we are a beginner in a game, things are always difficults. You are a beginner gladiator.
But we improve with the time, with the practice and with the goal to be better. You got your potential and you will shine a day.

Good luck man.
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:51 am

nice speech , im not peddling anymore , ask kritin ^^ =]
u really write this ? lol, nothing to say anymore =x

Lancegeis wrote:Ipown1, you got an ego problem.

We arent trying to prove anything, actually yours skillz arent bad. But you dont know how to NOT peddle with tbf, which you spam a lot. You shouldnt. It suck, peddle is unfair, tbf peddle is the lamiest thing. ( i know it cuz i CAN do it too )

You lose and won some fights. Maybe. It's not my problem. You have nothing to prove too.
But if peoples arent "trying" or doing the best of what they can. If you was Good, you would be able to see it.
(like when Kae has let me win a 1v1 some years ago, i was fuckin happy but then i have realised... he was not even playing properly and it was still a difficult fight for me)

Some ppls are actually trying to teach you, as Kritin. He can teach you a lot of stuffs.
You will improve with the time, and maybe you will be, a day, the best glad of the game.

I'm not better than Jay. Ipown1 when we spar together... i dont have to do my best, i cant feel the pressure.

I feel this pressure against Red, Ccc, joel, jay, sumai, b3n (spammor! Very Happy), alex sometimes, gimpface, jay, deviok, crawly, kae... ETC.

They have the Experience, they have fought a lot, against differents ppls, they can adapt against the style of the opponent, they are good. They all have differents capacities but are Skilleds in differents ways.

That dont mean your a baddy. That mean you will improve slowly but surely. But you cant auto-proclame yourself TOP GLAD.

And not forgot : When we are a beginner in a game, things are always difficults. You are a beginner gladiator.
But we improve with the time, with the practice and with the goal to be better. You got your potential and you will shine a day.

Good luck man.

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:05 am

Good luck man.

1000 characters cock ride letter Lolol

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:12 am

Oh yeah, i'm so cocky !
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:14 am

peddle is needed to NOT get in of the recoil circle

Lancegeis wrote:Oh yeah, i'm so cocky !

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:15 am

i guess lance say this from his true heart =],
but i think some ppl that trolling me , have to stop!!!

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:18 am

ipown1 wrote:i guess lance say this from his true heart =],

you are dumb too, people troll you because you let them to, you gotta be norris to fight your way outta dis sht and then you ernn som respect. just be quiet untill you get good.

Back to top Go down

Post by RepeatAble Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:22 am

WHY AM I NOT IN THERE "I feel this pressure against Red, Ccc, joel, jay, sumai, b3n (spammor! Very Happy), alex sometimes, gimpface, jay, deviok, crawly, kae... ETC."

Good luck man.

RepeatAble
Decent Gladiator
Decent Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlayg Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:24 am

Repeatable and ipown please quote

THEN TEXT
Shlayg
Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlayg Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:25 am

GimpFuck wrote:Repeatable and ipown please quote

THEN TEXT

uc
Shlayg
Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RepeatAble Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:28 am

Gimp i will do and i have to agree with Tyrielegend when istarted like half year ago bit more o.O i was like realy bad and got trolled all day probaly just like you atm you will just have to earn respect of the guys that are trolling you go train alot and rape them one day i felt teh same way as you when i started i wanted to quit gunz and i actually did i was so upset by those =.= fkingbítches that i quited for like 5-6 months but now i play again and now they respect me ( I HOPE ) atleast they dont troll me anymore Smile
even tho i dunno why they trolled me anyway i was always good fuck you all! xD

RepeatAble
Decent Gladiator
Decent Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:33 am

RepeatAble wrote:Gimp i will do and i have to agree with Tyrielegend when istarted like half year ago bit more o.O i was like realy bad and got trolled all day probaly just like you atm you will just have to earn respect of the guys that are trolling you go train alot and rape them one day i felt teh same way as you when i started i wanted to quit gunz and i actually did i was so upset by those =.= fkingbítches that i quited for like 5-6 months but now i play again and now they respect me ( I HOPE ) atleast they dont troll me anymore Smile
even tho i dunno why they trolled me anyway i was always good fuck you all! xD

exactly because you probably told them that you are good continously and got dropd like baddie on public rooms and never had balls to beat them 1on1. sounds like me a lot, but i actually have had my 1on1 with anywho i can remember most of em years ago when i found gunz gladiator level better and there was always good people around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 am

that#s true, i remember when u wanted to fight roy o.O Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 am

Tyrielegend wrote:

you are dumb too, people troll you because you let them to, you gotta be norris to fight your way outta dis sht and then you ernn som respect. just be quiet untill you get good.
Funny that this is coming from you. Out of all the people on gunz you got trolled the most lol.

@iPown you should read what LanceGeis and Repeatable said.

Remember how we first met? You were raging like a motherfucker to me. So I decided to show you your please by beating you up with ease. Hoping that you would understand that you can't pro claim yourself as a top gladiator. Practice makes perfect Smile

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:26 am

Remember how we met ipond, i nonbowed you, you asked me for 1v1, i wiped you, you asked me for rematch 15 rounds and afk killed me from 4-0 to 4-6, sillyboy!

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:27 am

GokuLowClass wrote:
Tyrielegend wrote:

Funny that this is coming from you. Out of all the people on gunz you got trolled the most lol.

Remember how we first met? You were raging like a motherfucker to me. So I decided to show you your please by beating you up with ease. Hoping that you would understand that you can't pro claim yourself as a top gladiator.
Practice makes perfect Smile

yes i take that with me. Sad Sad Sad

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by anaesthetic Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:31 am

ipown1 wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
Tyrielegend wrote:

Remember how we first met? You were raging like a motherfucker to me. So I decided to show you your please by beating you up with ease. Hoping that you would understand that you can't pro claim yourself as a top gladiator.
Practice makes perfect Smile

yes i take that with me. Sad Sad Sad

Yeah remember when we first met? Oh no we haven't. |:
anaesthetic
anaesthetic
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumai Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Shut up faggot

GimpFuck wrote:Repeatable and ipown please quote

THEN TEXT
Sumai
Sumai
Grandmaster

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:57 pm

WRUM! wrote:I remember when I got nonbowed and flipped constantly in pub rooms Very Happy
I rememba all your face!
Lol that was probably me.

I remember u joining training rooms and doing nothing besides standing afk on a pole all the time.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next