Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Long Break D:

2 posters

Go down

Long Break D: Empty Long Break D:

Post by GreenTeck Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:55 am

This is not another trick so I can create another account and say that im another palayer Razz
I wont have internet for 3 weeks because they will install fiber cable in the whole neighborhood. After that I will study my ass off because I have 4 national test to do in the future and some not so big tests, so I will be back at the end of the summer (will be on vacation 2th june).

For you guys who don't know, I have 3 different ijji accounts. iMask, iMale and TingeLing. I got iMales account few weeks ago and I got TingeLings account like 5-6 months ago and since then I have been acting like 2 different players including myself and been playing different styles Razz Sorry if I egoed you and being nice to you at the same time, don't take it personally Razz

Anyways, someone who wants to spar tomorrow before my internet leaves me? D:

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Long Break D: Empty Re: Long Break D:

Post by sillyfishy Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:07 am

me
but i dont have much time tomorow
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:03 pm

WRUM! wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:This is not another trick so I can create another account and say that im another palayer Razz
I wont have internet for 3 weeks because they will install fiber cable in the whole neighborhood. After that I will study my ass off because I have 4 national test to do in the future and some not so big tests, so I will be back at the end of the summer (will be on vacation 2th june).

For you guys who don't know, I have 3 different ijji accounts. iMask, iMale and TingeLing. I got iMales account few weeks ago and I got TingeLings account like 5-6 months ago and since then I have been acting like 2 different players including myself and been playing different styles Razz Sorry if I egoed you and being nice to you at the same time, don't take it personally Razz

Anyways, someone who wants to spar tomorrow before my internet leaves me? D:
I always thought those were alts. I thought everyone knew.. study

Oh, no Razz My iMask was level 57 and Julies account TingeLing is 59 and iMales is 62. My iMask got deleted like 1 month ago so I created GreenTeck which is level 18 now Smile They are actually not MY account (except of iMask/GreenTeck), just having acess to them since tinge and male aren't playing anymore Smile

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down