Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

My Very Sad, Sexual Harashment, Story ... :(

+5
GokuLowClass
TugaLord
sillyfishy
RedSphinx
Kingofswords
9 posters

Go down

My Very Sad, Sexual Harashment, Story ... :( Empty My Very Sad, Sexual Harashment, Story ... :(

Post by Kingofswords Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:22 am

Alright guys, so I deliver post.

So earlier today, I came at house number 105. And I heard all this hard girly music at number 103 (the house right next to 105).

So I just walked up to house 105, to deliver his post. So then it happenend! Sad
I heard people knocking at the window, so I looked and they dived under the window so I couldn`t see them. So then I heard somebody scream "HEY SEXY BOY" making me feel extremely uncomfrotable.

So I looked at the window again, but they hided again Sad So I was liek, i`ll just move on. So then I got on my bike and the girls screamed "WOOOHH NICE ASS" making me cry... Sad

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

My Very Sad, Sexual Harashment, Story ... :( Empty Re: My Very Sad, Sexual Harashment, Story ... :(

Post by RedSphinx Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:32 am

What! You shouldn't have let that happen! You should have offered them some sexual pleasures and they would have ran off with blush!
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

My Very Sad, Sexual Harashment, Story ... :( Empty Re: My Very Sad, Sexual Harashment, Story ... :(

Post by sillyfishy Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:36 am

how sad Sad its making me cry too
have you already looked for professional help?
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofswords Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:54 am

RedSphinx wrote:What! You shouldn't have let that happen! You should have offered them some sexual pleasures and they would have ran off with blush!

Well the girls could scream to me, because no one on the street would really hear it, but if I scream "HEY WANT ME TO COME TO YO` ROOM" all people on the street will be like wtf, so I couldnt offer any resist to their sexual harashment Sad

sillyfishy wrote:how sad Sad its making me cry too
have you already looked for professional help?

Thanks for your sympathy Sad
I haven`t, I hoped you guys could give me the support that I need in hard times like these <3

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:02 am

What! Don't you yell all over the street! Go to them, go close and then talk! And be confident! Mad
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofswords Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:06 am

RedSphinx wrote:What! Don't you yell all over the street! Go to them, go close and then talk! And be confident! Mad

That was impossible D:!

Because between house 105 and house 103, there is like a garden of 10 meters + they were on the second floor... They`ve thought the sexual harashment out very well Sad

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:12 am

You're afraid of walking 10 meters?? Alright a bit more, and perhaps they would ran off only by seeing you approachin'! Mad Damn those cute shy boys!
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofswords Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:17 am

Stop making me more sad then I already am Sad

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:51 am

WRUM! wrote:Walk over to their house calmly wearing your best rapist smile. Knock on the door. Three times. Firmly, so they know you mean business.

Proceed to revel in the dramatic reaction you get.

youre fucking sick lol
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofswords Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:19 am

Thanks Tuga, if I could +rep, I would do it !

I still cant get the harashment out of my mind, I think I`m going to visit some sexual harashment helper Sad

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:33 am

Kingofswords wrote: So then I heard somebody scream "HEY SEXY BOY" making me feel extremely uncomfrotable.
U checked if they were just as sexy as you and older then 14 ?
Kingofswords wrote:

So I looked at the window again, but they hided again Sad So I was liek, i`ll just move on. So then I got on my bike and the girls screamed "WOOOHH NICE ASS" making me cry... Sad
Man you should have showed some more of that nice ass. Just pull down your pants. They are asking for it!!

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:01 am

i know how awkward he can be from time to time its ok..
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:16 pm

KK?
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:08 am

Kingofswords wrote:Alright guys, so I deliver post.

So earlier today, I came at house number 105. And I heard all this hard girly music at number 103 (the house right next to 105).

So I just walked up to house 105, to deliver his post. So then it happenend! Sad
I heard people knocking at the window, so I looked and they dived under the window so I couldn`t see them. So then I heard somebody scream "HEY SEXY BOY" making me feel extremely uncomfrotable.

Act like it's gunz.
Tell them: Who u, random?
Lol, I own you.
Sup baddie?
Recorded noob.
Get fcked
ez 30-0 sit down
mad cuz bad
They will immediately know who they're messing with
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:13 am

WRUM! wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
Kingofswords wrote: So then I heard somebody scream "HEY SEXY BOY" making me feel extremely uncomfrotable.
U checked if they were just as sexy as you and older then 14 ?
Kingofswords wrote:

Man you should have showed some more of that nice ass. Just pull down your pants. They are asking for it!!
VRUM SOLUTIONS | SOLUTION #2:

Plant your face on their window and stare at them for a long while. Then start walking away. Stop. Slowly and dramatically turn back and head for the window again. Squash your face against the window. Blow on the window so it gets fogged up. Write "SOON".

Nobody will be sleeping that night.
I luv you, wrum.

My solution: When they yell nice ass, turn around towards them with an ugly face and tell them: "CAN I PHEE YOURPH, MISHISH?"
Then when they hide again walk to their garden and piss on it.
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofswords Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:37 am

I found the dirty pervert Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:48 am

Kingofswords wrote:I found the dirty pervert Sad

She is like 13 -.-

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Kae Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:54 am

hahahhahahaha
Kae
Kae
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofswords Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:19 am

Yes, a sick pervert like I already said Sad

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:48 am

GokuLowClass wrote:
Kingofswords wrote:I found the dirty pervert Sad

She is like 13 -.-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
According to this, I call bullshit

Last edited by [D]ark[YIN] on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ALLAH HULAKBAR *click* BOOOOOOOOM)
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlayg Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:03 am

lolwat
Shlayg
Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:42 am

She has enough space for kisses on her forehead. Use that space King !!!

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:49 pm

WRUM! wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:She has enough space for kisses on her forehead. Use that space King !!!
Damn that's some space. I say rent it if you aren't gonna use it.
i lold
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down