Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Is this the end?

+3
happilymarried
FightMan
Kingofswords
7 posters

Go down

Is this the end? Empty Is this the end?

Post by Kingofswords Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:12 am

*WARNING : The following wall of text contains a story about how the King started to play gunz and his following Gunz carreer, some people might find this extremely touching so bringing tissues is recommended*

I remember how I started playing gunz when I was about 12 years old. My friend showed me it and the first game we went in was a guns room at battle arena. I was scared as fuk to die so I kept hiding between everything and most of the time did a rambo attack because I thought that was a beast tactic.

I soon got bored of the gun rooms and asked my friend what all the things at the end of a room were (sword, guns) he told me the difference and I immediatly wanted to go to gladiator rooms. My friend didnt really like all the gladiator stuff and he quitted soon afterwards.

Then a few months later, still playing, and all of the sudden international gunz doesnt work anymore. I searched for like 2 hours for gunz on the internet but was unable to find anything so I gave up thinking the game shut down. Then like a year later the same friend that introduced me to gunz the first time told me he was playing gunz again. I was like wtf didnt gunz shut down and he told me that it continued on a site named ijji. So soon after I got that message from him I started playing again. I dont really remember a lot of those times but that I mainly used to circle bf whoop everyones asses. Then some day I accidently did a dbf, I found it hard as fuk but I was determend to master it. Like 2 weeks later I pretty much got dbf under my belt and was whooping major ass, more than I ever did before.

Some time ahead again I joined my first real clan : dancingswords (cant remember the leader anymore T.T) but basically every member of it was a decent gladiator. This was the time that there were like 6-10k players online at all times and we 'claimed' channel 3 as our clan channel. Few months later dancingswords got disbanded. I was like 'well ill remake it' (this was like 5 months before ReStyled clan was created, somewhere mid 2008) but this caused a lot of commotion. Previous clanmembers said I couldnt do that and I disbanded dancingswords again.

Then a few months later I thought it was time for a clan again, ReStyled. It became populair pretty fast and not to long after the clan was made a clanmember came up with the famous spam text "Wtf?! You've just got ReStyle'd =D!". From that time ReStyled really started growing fast, people saw our spam text and were like "cool i want to join too".

Few months ahead again ijji decided to make an EU and a NA server. That was basically the death blow to ReStyled at that time. Our clan was cut in half, everyone I knew was at the NA channel but were 200-300 ping so I decided to go play some other games.

From this point on its pretty basic :
- Came back
- Clan got active again

And now its all over, all those times were great but its over. Gunz is death, this forum is death. So guys, have a good life <3 Sad

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

Is this the end? Empty Re: Is this the end?

Post by FightMan Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:37 am

it wqas good time gladiator

FightMan
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
super crazy lineup
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofswords Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:09 am

The people at the clanmembers list at that wiki page were one of the first people to be in ReStyled.

Latest page update: made by cruseder4 , Jan 31 2009, 2:57 AM EST (about this update - complete history)

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by BoozeAddict Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:53 am

Good night, sweet prince

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:45 pm

u kwno its pretty likely ur gonna lose your currnte sentience anyway rite
why are you wheeping over gunz men life is more then a stupid game
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:49 pm

^_^
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanoobs Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:22 am

I will miss you my king, you shall forever be my inspiration. When the Tea empire has risen, it shall be a requirement for all disciples to study your teachings and call scouse people welsh
Hanoobs
Hanoobs
Qwerdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:59 am

i cri irl ;-;
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofswords Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:26 am

Love all of you <3

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum