Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Hey Yin you're bad and so was Cyph

4 posters

Go down

Hey Yin you're bad and so was Cyph Empty Hey Yin you're bad and so was Cyph

Post by Jeviok Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:56 am

The only losses I've denied are the ones that never happened. If you count someone leaving a match after 3 rounds because they're bored of you as a win then I can maybe understand both why you think I lost to Cyph and why you think you've beaten anyone in gladiator. I literally stood in place holding block without moving. Comeon. I found that guy again a little while later and asked for a proper 1v1 where I would actually try to win and this was the result:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yin I haveta say, even though you're one of the more hated gladiators ever I could actually tolerate you some of the time especially when you'd say cool things about me on forums. But then you do something stupid like say how I deny losses in the chat box and mention this Cyph bs again. Please put it to rest and be a cool guy. Kthanx
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Hey Yin you're bad and so was Cyph Empty Re: Hey Yin you're bad and so was Cyph

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:54 am

keklorded

who the fuck is cottondoll tho for real

no wait joel enlightened me

yeah cyph uses used to use threya until he "died of bonecancer"

you guys gotta fukin download wireshark or some shit cuz the amount of alts and imposters is surreal lol
unless cyph came back from the dead to get his ass torn by deviok

that aside, yeah u deny a lot of losses still and i know how stubborn you can be so ill just leave you alone in your dream cuz like i said im not looking to be a contrarian to you. That guy aint cyph cuz cyph beat bharat, drew with dan, drew with wali and i think he beat me10 too. You can't beat any of those guys and that A > B > C > A rule only applies if you're on equal levels. I've never seen you beat randy or jetman after or even slightly before their primes, yet dan and wali can keep up with jetman. Cyph could keep up with wali and dan. I don't really trust anything you say without proof
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by zalibidas Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Jeviok wrote:The only losses I've denied are the ones that never happened. If you count someone leaving a match after 3 rounds because they're bored of you as a win then I can maybe understand both why you think I lost to Cyph and why you think you've beaten anyone in gladiator. I literally stood in place holding block without moving. Comeon. I found that guy again a little while later and asked for a proper 1v1 where I would actually try to win and this was the result:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yin I haveta say, even though you're one of the more hated gladiators ever I could actually tolerate you some of the time especially when you'd say cool things about me on forums. But then you do something stupid like say how I deny losses in the chat box and mention this Cyph bs again. Please put it to rest and be a cool guy. Kthanx

Hey bitch. You remember that time I killed you on me10/whateverColinalt?! It was that one time in that level with the rounds. You know. The rounds that go up. In the level. It was glad! I killed you and you were all OOoOOOOOoooOOOO Colin is the greatest glad that ever lived and I love him so much I'll do push ups in his honor.

I remember it like that. You uploaded a youtube video in tribute to it, remember? Cool

As for your comment Yin, I remember BEATING a Cyph and not once losing to them. I do recall that name, but not as someone I've lost to. If you can contact them, I'm willing to duke it out, but from what I remember they died to just my standard aimed bullshit that everyone else dies to that isn't Dan/Andy/Huy/VireaswellIthink... ok, and maybe even that one other guy I forgot the name of shit whats his name started with a BRIOH thats his name came back to me as I was typin' it. He got pretty nifty too.. can't fart around with that dude anymore no no.

zalibidas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:11 pm

aint yo bitch

do it urself
fool
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK