Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

From the director of Death Note and the creators of Code Geass

+3
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
[A]ncient
Asunyan
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

From the director of Death Note and the creators of Code Geass - Page 2 Empty Re: From the director of Death Note and the creators of Code Geass

Post by [A]ncient Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:58 am

Andy Dus Fresne wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:
Andy Dus Fresne wrote:If it wasn't a joke it would have been done by now, i don't have time for your games you child.
You're the one being childish, talking about complaining and not doing so. Just saying.

Also it's nice of me to let you know that we are still waiting for your complaint, as a reminder that we are here and care for you and whatever complaint you had/wanted to make.
Are you looking for an arguement with me Jens?

Does the text that you quoted imply that I want one?
[A]ncient
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character
Name: Yagamento The Dragon Sage
Race: Dragonian

Back to top Go down

From the director of Death Note and the creators of Code Geass - Page 2 Empty Re: From the director of Death Note and the creators of Code Geass

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:42 am

[A]ncient wrote:
Andy Dus Fresne wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:
Andy Dus Fresne wrote:If it wasn't a joke it would have been done by now, i don't have time for your games you child.
You're the one being childish, talking about complaining and not doing so. Just saying.

Also it's nice of me to let you know that we are still waiting for your complaint, as a reminder that we are here and care for you and whatever complaint you had/wanted to make.

Yeah, it sounds like your being intimidating and lippy like some og trippin og.
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:13 am

[A]ncient wrote:

jens ur deffenitly an asperger AND U ARE BEING SERIEUS ABOUT A FKIN 7 YEAR OLD GAME ITS FORUM.
U HAVE NO RIGHT 2 SPEAK
U HAVE NO RIGHT 2 react with your the one being childish, like a silly lil autistic idk wtf kinda word i should use for you..

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Asunyan Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:55 am

willie, serious question; do you have aspergers?
Asunyan
Asunyan
Forum Deity [RETIRED]
Forum Deity [RETIRED]

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:38 pm

pretty sure even autistic kids know how to spell definitely
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by [A]ncient Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:11 pm

williewodka wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:

jens ur deffenitly an asperger AND U ARE BEING SERIEUS ABOUT A FKIN 7 YEAR OLD GAME ITS FORUM.
U HAVE NO RIGHT 2 SPEAK
U HAVE NO RIGHT 2 react with your the one being childish, like a silly lil autistic idk wtf kinda word i should use for you..

You're a cute little white knight. I'm sure everything you said makes perfect sense to you, seeing you're just a perfect little snowflake. If you would spend more time reading what I posted instead of randomly rambling about things I did not.
Besides we where not even discussing the game. And last time I checked this forum is being used for more than Gunz.
And to answer your accusations no I do not have aspergers nor am I autistic.
[A]ncient
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character

Back to top Go down

Post by [A]ncient Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:14 pm

Andy Dus Fresne wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:
Andy Dus Fresne wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:

Yeah, it sounds like your being intimidating and lippy like some og trippin og.

I am just being formal. I'm sorry if it intimidates you.
[A]ncient
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:15 am

[A]ncient wrote:
williewodka wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:

U HAVE NO RIGHT 2 SPEAK

You're a cute little white knight. I'm sure everything you said makes perfect sense to you, seeing you're just a perfect little snowflake. If you would spend more time reading what I posted instead of randomly rambling about things I did not.
Besides we where not even discussing the game. And last time I checked this forum is being used for more than Gunz.
lol! From the director of Death Note and the creators of Code Geass - Page 2 3356767072

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:17 am

Ok jens.

Back to top Go down

Post by [A]ncient Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:44 am

williewodka wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:
williewodka wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:

U HAVE NO RIGHT 2 SPEAK

lol! From the director of Death Note and the creators of Code Geass - Page 2 3356767072

I'm guessing this means you admit defeat ^_^ Hur der der hur ;D!
[A]ncient
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character

Back to top Go down

Post by [A]ncient Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:46 am

Andy Dus Fresne wrote:Ok jens.

You give up already Sad? Fair enough lolz :p. Maybe I was taking it a lil too far hehe xd!
[A]ncient
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:39 am

[A]ncient wrote:
williewodka wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:
williewodka wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:

U HAVE NO RIGHT 2 SPEAK

^_^ Hur der der hur ;D!
From the director of Death Note and the creators of Code Geass - Page 2 3356767072 lol!

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:41 am

williewodka wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:
williewodka wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:

U HAVE NO RIGHT 2 SPEAK

^_^ Hur der der hur ;D!

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:28 pm

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by [A]ncient Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:55 pm

*Crawly-chan* =^_^= (b")b wrote:

Pretty Smile
[A]ncient
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:26 pm

[A]ncient wrote:

You give up already Sad? Fair enough lolz :p. Maybe I was taking it a lil too far hehe xd!
Give up? What? You clearly don't know how i roll mandem.

Back to top Go down

Post by [A]ncient Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Andy Dus Fresne wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:

I'm bored.. I yield.
[A]ncient
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:55 am

[A]ncient wrote:
Andy Dus Fresne wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:

I'm bored.. I yield.

No comprende mi amor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Asunyan Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:24 am

Can we get back on topic effectively now then please
Asunyan
Asunyan
Forum Deity [RETIRED]
Forum Deity [RETIRED]

Back to top Go down

Post by [A]ncient Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:26 am

Asunyan wrote:Can we get back on topic effectively now then please

Where are you watching it, how many episodes are available?
[A]ncient
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Asunyan Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:19 am

2 so far

animedreaming.com

character designs aren't as good as Code Geass but still enjoying it so far
Asunyan
Asunyan
Forum Deity [RETIRED]
Forum Deity [RETIRED]

Back to top Go down

Post by Kae Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Kae
Kae
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:38 am

Kamen no maid guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Asunyan Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:48 am

Asunyan
Asunyan
Forum Deity [RETIRED]
Forum Deity [RETIRED]

Back to top Go down

Post by [A]ncient Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Will how is this anime going for ya?
How many episodes available for the moment?
And would you advice me to watch it?
[A]ncient
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next