Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

World of WarCraft Private server

+6
[A]ncient
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
williewodka
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
Asunyan
GokuLowClass
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

World of WarCraft Private server - Page 2 Empty Re: World of WarCraft Private server

Post by Asunyan Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:22 am

exactlyyyyyyyy
Asunyan
Asunyan
Forum Deity [RETIRED]
Forum Deity [RETIRED]

Back to top Go down

World of WarCraft Private server - Page 2 Empty Re: World of WarCraft Private server

Post by GreenTeck Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:47 am

Molten sucks Sad

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:16 am

Woah. I'm just downloading WoW right now and I have registred to Molten moment ago. Why does it suck?
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:25 am

RedSphinx wrote:Woah. I'm just downloading WoW right now and I have registred to Molten moment ago. Why does it suck?

I don't like servers with donation gears and that a dps can have like 200khp without buffs. I prefer the normal WoW sinca I have 7 chars on level 85 and 5 of them has full Cataclysmic PvP gear and has 2 months game time left. Got that account for free from a friend I met on Euro Gunz. That's why molten sucks for me

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:09 am

RedSphinx wrote:Woah. I'm just downloading WoW right now and I have registred to Molten moment ago. Why does it suck?
Just enjoy the quests you will like it.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by [A]ncient Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:24 pm

You guys playing molten? Have fun, and let me know if they have Worgen race working.
[A]ncient
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character
Name: Yagamento The Dragon Sage
Race: Dragonian

Back to top Go down

Post by Picko Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:28 am

Names? are you playing fail cata or wotlk?

Picko
PSERVER WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:21 am

Anyone know any good active pvp servers without custom bullshit supporting 4.3.4?
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:37 am

RedSphinx wrote:Anyone know any good active pvp servers without custom bullshit supporting 4.3.4?

I do. I know few servers with active and cool players that looks 100% just like the real WoW but theo nly difference is that you start at level 80 without overpowered gears.

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:44 am

GreenTeck wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:Anyone know any good active pvp servers without custom bullshit supporting 4.3.4?

I do. I know few servers with active and cool players that looks 100% just like the real WoW but theo nly difference is that you start at level 80 without overpowered gears.
Great. That's exactly what I'm looking for. Can you give me the link?
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:11 am

RedSphinx wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:

I don't remember the name but I do know how the page looks like so I will search for it soon after im done study and if I don't find it I will just ask my friends who plays it if they are on.

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:25 am

GreenTeck wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:

I don't remember the name but I do know how the page looks like so I will search for it soon after im done study and if I don't find it I will just ask my friends who plays it if they are on.
Thanks. Hope to hear soon.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:21 am

RedSphinx wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:

Thanks. Hope to hear soon.

http://www.maelstrom-wow.com/index.php

This one is pretty decent and cool, deathwing realm is the most played.

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:49 pm

This looks like a decent funserver, but I need server without custom stuff, to be just like blizzlike, but active and not so painful leveling.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 pm

RedSphinx wrote:This looks like a decent funserver, but I need server without custom stuff, to be just like blizzlike, but active and not so painful leveling.
Just play the real WoW. That way you can actually enjoy the quests. Which is the only fun part about WoW.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:18 pm

GokuLowClass wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:This looks like a decent funserver, but I need server without custom stuff, to be just like blizzlike, but active and not so painful leveling.
Just play the real WoW. That way you can actually enjoy the quests. Which is the only fun part about WoW.
It's the matter of opinion I guess, because I dislike quests, the most boring stuff that could be there. Even fishing is not as boring as questing. True game begins within reach of max level. Pvp all the way.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:34 pm

RedSphinx wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
It's the matter of opinion I guess, because I dislike quests, the most boring stuff that could be there. Even fishing is not as boring as questing. True game begins within reach of max level. Pvp all the way.
Maybe cause you do not read the stories from the quests Sad.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:05 am

GokuLowClass wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
Maybe cause you do not read the stories from the quests Sad.

I agree, play the real WoW. I do play it because I got an account from a friend I met on Euro Gunz which has 6 level 85s and 2 of them has full cataclysmic PvP gears. PvP is the only fun in WoW with friends or without. If you're a nerd who can play 4-6 hours in 24 hours then I prefer you to play PvE and do 1-3 raids a day.
I don't like pservers that much because I like it when it's crowded anywhere you go.

Or if anyone want's we could make a level 19 twink rogue and play bg's. I can get the items and enchants you need.

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Tue May 01, 2012 9:18 am

Playing on Molten, so far so good, very blizzlike feeling.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Tue May 01, 2012 10:12 am

i never liked wow
so boring
idk what every1 sees in it tats so great

mark
i suk dick and tugalord is so superior

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Wed May 02, 2012 1:20 am

NOTMARKP wrote:i never liked wow
so boring
idk what every1 sees in it tats so great
Because you never paid any attention to it, only watched some youtube vidoes that are actually boring.

By the way, Molten wow have donation gears? Sad These are custom items?
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by [A]ncient Wed May 02, 2012 2:50 am

I might check out molten wow.
[A]ncient
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character
Name: Yagamento The Dragon Sage
Race: Dragonian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2