Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Would you please fuck off

+7
TugaLord
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
Asunyan
GokuLowClass
Capslock
sillyfishy
Shlayg
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Would you please fuck off - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you please fuck off

Post by Capslock Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:34 am

Asunyan wrote:Some people enjoy listening to noise and think it's music.

You have to accept that fact and move on Goku.

Carry on Willie.
randomguy wrote:
Good for you and your closed-mindedness. If it's such a shit genre why did Headhunterz get voted #17? Hardstyle is a more popular and innovated genre than u could possibly fathom and it's continual growth and exposure is something that we are going to see get larger in the future!!
now "Would you please fuck off?"
u allready ruined a good thread with your yabberish about things you dont know shit about (music)
and carry on with things you do know things about(cartoons, games)

Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Capslock Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:50 am

WRUM! wrote:
randomguy wrote:
Good for you and your closed-mindedness. If it's such a shit genre why did Headhunterz get voted #17? Hardstyle is a more popular and innovated genre than u could possibly fathom and it's continual growth and exposure is something that we are going to see get larger in the future!!
And Justin Bieber is great too according to the polls..

just saying :]
Yea well the guy is great
i just cant stand him.
saying he has no talent is a lie.

Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kae Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:03 am

WRUM! wrote:
randomguy wrote:

everything ranked high on 21st century music polls has to be good.. . ..

Last edited by Kae on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Kae
Kae
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Capslock Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:15 am

Kae wrote:
WRUM! wrote:
randomguy wrote:

everything ranked high on 21th century music polls has to be good.. . ..
U ARE RIGHT that music is good all those singles were major hits.
and eminem is ranked 4
eminem is triple og

Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Capslock Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:31 am

Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asunyan Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:32 am

Capslock wrote:

Carry on Willie.
randomguy wrote:
u allready ruined a good thread with your yabberish about things you dont know shit about (music)

I'm sorry, do you have any qualifications at all in music?

and going by your logic you shouldn't be posting anywhere on the forums because quite frankly, you don't know shit.

I backed you up and you stab me in the back sigh.
Asunyan
Asunyan
Forum Deity [RETIRED]
Forum Deity [RETIRED]

Back to top Go down

Post by Capslock Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:44 am

Asunyan wrote:
Capslock wrote:

Carry on Willie.
randomguy wrote:

I'm sorry, do you have any qualifications at all in music?

and going by your logic you shouldn't be posting anywhere on the forums because quite frankly, you don't know shit.

I backed you up and you stab me in the back sigh.
my whole family is great in music ty
my sister plays in best orcestra in holland
my mother was really a great piano player and had several concerts troughout holland but she died.
my brother was very good with the piano but he quited after my mom died
and i played guitar piano and drums
i had music school since i was 6 years old
i had music school till 20010
now do you know shit about music ?
or are you just a non music fuckhead

Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asunyan Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:46 am

"Are you good at music?"

"My family is"

Good answer
Asunyan
Asunyan
Forum Deity [RETIRED]
Forum Deity [RETIRED]

Back to top Go down

Post by Capslock Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:58 am

Asunyan wrote:"Are you a non music fukhead?"

"Yes i am."

Good answer

Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Capslock Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:04 am

OOOOW OK WRUM

OOOOW OK asunyan

OOOOW OK goku

Now
"Would you please fuck off"

Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Capslock Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:08 am

WRUM! wrote:
Capslock wrote:OOOOW OK WRUM

OOOOW OK asunyan

OOOOW OK goku

Now
"Would you please fuck off"
Chillout men it's a cool discussion Embarassed.

/DISCUSS MY PRETTIES
nt rly much 2 discuss except some people hating on good music with fukhead arguments

Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:09 am

GokuLowClass wrote:
First of all both kinds of music are pretty much terrible.

You can't compare those 2 vids. That is just plain retarded. You show the worst thing at this ''Methal Party''. And you show the best things from a Hardstyle event. How can you ever compare those 2 things.

I could find shitloads of vids where there are massive fights on hardstyle party just because pretty much everyone is living on ''Special candy''.

Geez you are dumb Willie.

And out of the 1.000.000 dj's their are only a few that are actually good. (probably because they don't do hardstyle and hardcore)
Trance + House = win at parties.
i wish you good luck at finding a vid with a massive fight on a hardstyle party
if you have never been on a hardstyle event you shouldn't say things like that followed by "Geez you are dumb Willie." lol

i've been to 6 decent house parties and got in a fight 3 times. many aggressive people
i've been to over 20 hardstyle parties and got in 0 fights. people actually look out for each other @ hardstyle

its realy getting retarded that you have to say this music sucks almost every time we post it 'because it's easy to make' in your opinion -.-
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:37 am

sillyfishy wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:

You can't compare those 2 vids. That is just plain retarded. You show the worst thing at this ''Methal Party''. And you show the best things from a Hardstyle event. How can you ever compare those 2 things.

I could find shitloads of vids where there are massive fights on hardstyle party just because pretty much everyone is living on ''Special candy''.

And out of the 1.000.000 dj's their are only a few that are actually good. (probably because they don't do hardstyle and hardcore)
if you have never been on a hardstyle event you shouldn't say things like that followed by "Geez you are dumb Willie." lol

i've been to 6 decent house parties and got in a fight 3 times. many aggressive people
i've been to over 20 hardstyle parties and got in 0 fights. people actually look out for each other @ hardstyle

its realy getting retarded that you have to say this music sucks almost every time we post it 'because it's easy to make' in your opinion -.-
You should not talk silly nico.

Look around the forum then you see that you are the one who is making retarded comments and not me in Music threads. You just can't stand the fact that it is the truth and that this shit can't be called music in the first place.

And yes I have been there GigaDance.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Capslock Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:38 am

WRUM! wrote:
sillyfishy wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:

Don't forget repetitive! :]

just helping out :3
The Top 2000, from Christmas Day on Radio 2 sounds, full of near-plagiarism. That said Dicky Gilbers, a linguist at the University and music connoisseur.

"Artists think they invent their own work, but in their hunt for the perfect song, they all come from the same song structures and chord progressions from." Gilbers watched from a scientific perspective to the Top 2000.

Plagiarism can often be as set Gilbers but actually they always sing the same song. He sees parallels with human language. "Without the basic structures of language and music is based, we can not sense to me."

"If you leave large numbers of people vote for their favorite song, as in the Top 2000 happens, you get a list full of songs that are easy to listen. Songs that similar chord progressions and song structures are based. "

The exception is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen that year after year rolls eyes high in the Top 2000.

Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Capslock Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:45 am

GokuLowClass wrote:
sillyfishy wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:

Look around the forum then you see that you are the one who is making retarded comments and not me in Music threads. You just can't stand the fact that it is the truth and that this shit can't be called music in the first place.

it's more of a house party if u ask me
i think that some of the house people
went to the hardstyle people
and they got their head knocked off and broke their neck..

Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:04 am

GokuLowClass wrote:
sillyfishy wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:

Look around the forum then you see that you are the one who is making retarded comments and not me in Music threads.
- im not talking about retarded comments (like 90% of the posts on this forum are retarded lol). and i cant remember saying a specific music genre sucks (not even ONCE) even though i think that way about most of the music thats posted here.

You just can't stand the fact that it is the truth and that this shit can't be called music in the first place.
- like 10% of holland disagrees with you

- ha ha ha yes this small local party in Oss with a bad line-up nobody would travel 10 minutes for has probably really showed you what the sphere in most good hardstyle parties is
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:08 am

WRUM! wrote:
Capslock wrote:
WRUM! wrote:
sillyfishy wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:

Don't forget repetitive! :]

just helping out :3
The Top 2000, from Christmas Day on Radio 2 sounds, full of near-plagiarism. That said Dicky Gilbers, a linguist at the University and music connoisseur.

"Artists think they invent their own work, but in their hunt for the perfect song, they all come from the same song structures and chord progressions from." Gilbers watched from a scientific perspective to the Top 2000.

Plagiarism can often be as set Gilbers but actually they always sing the same song. He sees parallels with human language. "Without the basic structures of language and music is based, we can not sense to me."

"If you leave large numbers of people vote for their favorite song, as in the Top 2000 happens, you get a list full of songs that are easy to listen. Songs that similar chord progressions and song structures are based. "

The exception is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen that year after year rolls eyes high in the Top 2000.
Oh you mean the four chord songs? Yeah it's been noted.
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:09 am

sillyfishy wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
sillyfishy wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:

Look around the forum then you see that you are the one who is making retarded comments and not me in Music threads.
- im not talking about retarded comments (like 90% of the posts on this forum are retarded lol). and i cant remember saying a specific music genre sucks (not even ONCE) even though i think that way about most of the music thats posted here.

You just can't stand the fact that it is the truth and that this shit can't be called music in the first place.
- like 10% of holland disagrees with you

- ha ha ha yes this small local party in Oss with a bad line-up nobody would travel 10 minutes for has probably really showed you what the sphere in most good hardstyle parties is

Not such a bad line-up if you ask me Marco V, Marcel Woods, Preach (Can), Tatanka (It.), Noisecontrollers en Benny Rodrigues.

So this means that 90% of Holland agrees with me.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Capslock Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:18 am

no this means 90% of holland are fukheads
and tat and nc are pretty good i guess it was bangin when they played right ?
wos fun right ?
right ?

Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlayg Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:27 am

Would you please fuck off - Page 2 12MsQ
Shlayg
Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:32 am

tatanka and noisecontrollers are good but with the other style dj's not many 'hardstylepeople' will travel more than 10 minutes to go there so i cant say you know what the sphere in a good hardstyle party is like

- i shouldnt even respond to this -.- like 1.7 million people just in holland say that hardstyle is good/ok music and still you say that its the truth that its not supposed to be called 'music'. heavy metal wont get to 5% but ok you win you are realy smart good job now go make a 'hardstyle sucks' thread and go spam in there
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Capslock Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:38 am

RT SILLIFISHY tatanka and noisecontrollers are good but with the other style dj's not many 'hardstylepeople' will travel more than 10 minutes to go there so i cant say you know what the sphere in a good hardstyle party is like

- i shouldnt even respond to this -.- like 1.7 million people just in holland say that hardstyle is good/ok music and still you say that its the truth that its not supposed to be called 'music'. heavy metal wont get to 5% but ok you win you are realy smart good job now go make a 'hardstyle sucks' thread and go spam in there
____//
we rly shouldnt respond

Capslock
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:48 am

sillyfishy wrote:tatanka and noisecontrollers are good but with the other style dj's not many 'hardstylepeople' will travel more than 10 minutes to go there so i cant say you know what the sphere in a good hardstyle party is like

200.000 max.And yes heavy metal is even worse.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:52 am

http://newalbumreleases.net/42230/toneshifterz-till-daybreak-meets-2011/
http://newalbumreleases.net/42403/frontliner-producers-mind-2011/
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down