Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

breastking - lance challenge for the #10 spot

Go down

breastking - lance challenge for the #10 spot Empty breastking - lance challenge for the #10 spot

Post by Lancegeis Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:05 am

Breastking challenged me for the # 10 spot, a quite fun match !
i won 16-1 then we finish'd the 30 rounds, because we fought in the DBZ arena map... we did some silly suicides !

so at the end it was :

breastking 1-27
lancegeis 24-2

replay -> Refined gunz needed :p

Ah also sjana, i noticed when i watch'd the replay... i know why you are always recoild !
You look the ground while you Bf/dbf with angle/phase , a bit is alright but too much mean that you will be recoiled at 100%, all the time, if your opponent block a bit up !
you can do it without problems when you do some slash grounds combos, it change nothing on the floor, but not when you jump + slash.

you can look a bit down, for be able to see your opponent. But if your character become transparent while you slash in a block you will be screwed. It's very unsafe. try to change that and it will goes better Smile

you can try it with a partner : he stand at one spot , hold block, look up a bit. And you look down at 50%-100% then you bf angle/phase with it. You will be recoiled ALL the time, despite the angle/phase !

Even if your angle/phase is perfect and very well timed, you will be recoiled. be carefull o.o
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down