Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

mark vs nena

+6
happilymarried
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
RedSphinx
Lancegeis
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
mark
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

mark vs nena - Page 2 Empty Re: mark vs nena

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:37 am

Tyrielegend wrote:
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore wrote:I await markp's answer upon this matter, whether he wants a mass count or not, if not continue as normal, if he does, i'll evaluate the match which leads to two conclusions, you disqualification or validity of the fight.
And besides if i had something against you personally you would know by now.
Continue discussing matters which have talked over plenty of times, no rule change will occur.

go ahead man, even if u discounted certain rounds of i used maybe 2 massive smore than mark,. i would still win in rounds.
I wouldn't discount rounds, i would find your average massive rate, not gonna bother doing it unless mark insists, otherwise congratulations.
Do us all a favour and stop debating/argueing all of you involved
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:03 am

massive statistics thing would be cool
would have to convert ijji replays or something tho isnce gg would qq
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it has numbers of masses,slashes blablabla w/e dont remember if it has masses per game or person tho
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:58 am

would assume per game judging from the screenshot
i was thinking more like per person along with their round average and over how much time
don't think it'd work for the 6.0 ijji replays either o.o
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:17 am

Tyrielegend wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:Please take out *Recoil* because you don't do recoil, you just need someone to charge your sword so you can massive, right?

nah only times whne i massive without Recoil are when i midair ... Else I RECOIL everysingle time i massive and sometimes i dont even massive after recoil that i just walk and go around opponent and slash his back.. but i recoil more than massive and i dont massive unless i recoil first.. even if i miss the massive.. 90% of my massives are after opponent gets recoiled.-
6 massives 3 recoils in first 40 second of markp's vid

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:18 am

williewodka wrote:
Tyrielegend wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:Please take out *Recoil* because you don't do recoil, you just need someone to charge your sword so you can massive, right?

nah only times whne i massive without Recoil are when i midair ... Else I RECOIL everysingle time i massive and sometimes i dont even massive after recoil that i just walk and go around opponent and slash his back.. but i recoil more than massive and i dont massive unless i recoil first.. even if i miss the massive.. 90% of my massives are after opponent gets recoiled.-
soo 200% of ur massives are after ur opponent gets recoiled right ?

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:05 am

williewodka wrote:
williewodka wrote:
Tyrielegend wrote:

look the video mark posted lol u see there:P i dont use massive lots unless i recoil first.

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:06 am

Tyrielegend wrote:
williewodka wrote:
williewodka wrote:
Tyrielegend wrote:

look the video mark posted lol u see there:P i dont use massive lots unless i recoil first.
6 massives in 1 round and only 3 recoils

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego es muy pro Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:55 am

Masszilla Mad
Diego es muy pro
Diego es muy pro
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:17 am

Diego es muy pro wrote:Masszilla Mad
WRUM! wrote:Stop QQing about massives. If anyone tells me I can't massive in fights I'll tell them they can't go tipslash range. Seriously.

Recoil and massive range end at about 260 units. Tipslash range ends at 380-390 units! Seeing as most of you stay at tipslash range - I know, I checked with ABBY before she could even block, I don't see the reason for all of this.

And no, you don't need to peddle to avoid massive spammers, just keep them at tipslash range. Block release animation takes about 200something milliseconds to complete, which would mean that if someone blockrushed at you you'd have enough time to reverse bf them and get away in those 200milliseconds (that's not including the massive animation delay).

I have stayed in one place in all fights for the last couple of weeks just blocking and trying to recoil people and watching the slash distance with ABBY. And you know what? Most of you guys slashspam at tipslash range at a stationary target. A lot of times when I do get a recoil (and decide not to massive so you guys don't QQ about spam) my opponent runs away as I get the first slash in.

Could I call that lame? Probably. But I don't because tipslash is a part of GLADIATOR. Same as massives. So stop QQing and change your tactics when you fight different opponents.

/rage off

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:19 am

GokuLowClass wrote:
WRUM! wrote:Stop QQing about massives. If anyone tells me I can't massive in fights I'll tell them they can't go tipslash range. Seriously.

Recoil and massive range end at about 260 units. Tipslash range ends at 380-390 units! Seeing as most of you stay at tipslash range - I know, I checked with ABBY before she could even block, I don't see the reason for all of this.

And no, you don't need to peddle to avoid massive spammers, just keep them at tipslash range. Block release animation takes about 200something milliseconds to complete, which would mean that if someone blockrushed at you you'd have enough time to reverse bf them and get away in those 200milliseconds (that's not including the massive animation delay).

I have stayed in one place in all fights for the last couple of weeks just blocking and trying to recoil people and watching the slash distance with ABBY. And you know what? Most of you guys slashspam at tipslash range at a stationary target. A lot of times when I do get a recoil (and decide not to massive so you guys don't QQ about spam) my opponent runs away as I get the first slash in.

Could I call that lame? Probably. But I don't because tipslash is a part of GLADIATOR. Same as massives. So stop QQing and change your tactics when you fight different opponents.

/rage off

wrum is my hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:22 am

Tyrielegend wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:

/rage off

wrum is my hero
Wrum is a religion.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:52 pm

GokuLowClass wrote:

/rage off
what if they walk forward for 0.1 ms and then massive

mark
i suk dick and tugalord is so superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:07 am

maybe i'm wrong but the ijji's massives have a very larger area no? :O i always feel like i'm massived from nowhere and i do so many massives from a long range which still touch my opponent on this server.
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:56 am

what about an aerial massive? the animation end on the floor after a 200 ms delay...?
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:14 am

WRUM! wrote:Also, the massive delay is 200ms. That's a total of 400ms delay if your opponent massives immediately after getting one - that's if we ignore your ping, which would give you some extra time.
if you fight someone with +-60 ping, you dash into him and give him a massive which he throws immediatly, you have a whole second to get away from him? o.o
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:56 am

WRUM! wrote:
Lancegeis wrote:maybe i'm wrong but the ijji's massives have a very larger area no? :O i always feel like i'm massived from nowhere and i do so many massives from a long range which still touch my opponent on this server.
Haven't logged the range on ijji so I can't tell for sure.

Also, the massive delay is 200ms. That's a total of 400ms delay if your opponent massives immediately after getting one - that's if we ignore your ping, which would give you some extra time.

uh why does it turn into 400 ms

mark

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:16 am

NOTMARKP wrote:
WRUM! wrote:
Lancegeis wrote:maybe i'm wrong but the ijji's massives have a very larger area no? :O i always feel like i'm massived from nowhere and i do so many massives from a long range which still touch my opponent on this server.

Also, the massive delay is 200ms. That's a total of 400ms delay if your opponent massives immediately after getting one - that's if we ignore your ping, which would give you some extra time.

hit -> 200 ms block release -> 200 ms massive
aerial massives are a bit faster though I think
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:38 am

*Crawly-chan* =^_^= (b")b wrote:
NOTMARKP wrote:
WRUM! wrote:

hit -> 200 ms block release -> 200 ms massive
aerial massives are a bit faster though I think
o

mark

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:52 am

GokuLowClass wrote:

/rage off
u also know how much ms it is between some1 knowing if the oppoenent is gonna actually throw the massive or do we just reverse bf every block the oppoenent makes ? this theory smells like a big bad bunch of fake shit, AND IM TIRED OF THE FAKE SHIT!!

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2