Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Its your Gladiator Video

+7
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
Hanoobs
GokuLowClass
williewodka
mark
RedSphinx
Joel
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Its your Gladiator Video Empty Its your Gladiator Video

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:41 pm

Memento Gladiator Video

we're making a gladiator video which and hopefully will have everyones attention as i want all of you in it, for some people this video might cause bad influence but our real objective is to have everybody in one and same video because maybe in the future we shall not have this same chance to do this again, because some of you might have quited or stop playing for other reasons.

people also could fav their favorite gladiator a way easier if they could see 'em all on one video.

So if you have Replays (you can make new ones) reply them here
once you reply you also signup for the video.

the video will be 15minutes lenght which means

1 minute per gladiator

15 gladiators max

3 rounds max

when you reply and give the replay you can as well give us a song
that will be played during your part of the video.

thanks no rage please.

People Signed Up:

Joel

Rich??

Nina

Back to top Go down

Its your Gladiator Video Empty Re: Its your Gladiator Video

Post by Joel Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:30 pm

Here's a bunch of oldies. All of me vs Jeff/All of me dylan ( you may have to search fir some. The 16-14 vs dylan from 08 is there somewhere, AWELL AS A FEW OTHER VICTOLLIES.

if y'all are looking for combos look at me vs dustrix/mitxh/ wanted soat
x

http//www.mediafire.com/?dbtzwn6b1mldaud:
link
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:07 pm

I like the idea.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:02 pm

put me in What a Face

mark
i suk dick and tugalord is so superior

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:27 pm

best movie

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:28 pm

second best mvoie

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:48 pm

I actually have seen this kind of videos of gunz, except it was for gunners of course. Yet to me it was rather silly, because while watching everyone plays the same, movement the same, each player shown do same thing, in same place, nothing exceptional of each shooter. I'm sure it would be the same with gladiators, because the way they/we play is too familiar to each other and action itself would be too boring. Name would change, character's outfit would change, action stay the same - dbf spam. I just want to notice the maker to watch out for this monotonous bullshit and set each player as originally as it can be. Watching same over and over for 10 minutes would be killing, each must be interesting and unique. No easy task with 15 people though.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:02 am

RedSphinx wrote:I actually have seen this kind of videos of gunz, except it was for gunners of course. Yet to me it was rather silly, because while watching everyone plays the same, movement the same, each player shown do same thing, in same place, nothing exceptional of each shooter. I'm sure it would be the same with gladiators, because the way they/we play is too familiar to each other and action itself would be too boring. Name would change, character's outfit would change, action stay the same - dbf spam.
There really is alot of bullshit on this forum but this is by far the biggest pile of bullshit of all.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanoobs Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:05 am

Does it have to be a fight? ^_-
Hanoobs
Hanoobs
Qwerdf

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:09 am

GokuLowClass wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:I actually have seen this kind of videos of gunz, except it was for gunners of course. Yet to me it was rather silly, because while watching everyone plays the same, movement the same, each player shown do same thing, in same place, nothing exceptional of each shooter. I'm sure it would be the same with gladiators, because the way they/we play is too familiar to each other and action itself would be too boring. Name would change, character's outfit would change, action stay the same - dbf spam.
There really is alot of bullshit on this forum but this is by far the biggest pile of bullshit of all.
Argument please.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:22 am

RedSphinx wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
Argument please.
Everyone has an unique style which they prefer to use for some it more obvious then for others to recognize it and to be able to see the paterns. But in the end everyone has a style on his own.

Also every fight is one of a kind and different cause you will always have to face different situations and then you can think about positioning, the angle, the timing and I could go on for a little while.

So you argument that action stays the same -dbf spam. Just reveals that you either have no idea what you are doing OR that you aren't able to recognize it.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:42 am

Of course everyone has a little difference in themselves, yet you gonna notice it fully by fighting face to face. Talk is about observing and if I would see 15 gladiators fighting in a row, they all would be the same for me. You cannot follow and read the momevemt so easily while observing, because you don't play, at least I can't, because you're not as much as focus as fighting. Perhaps one rush a little bit more than another, perhaps another one keeps distance a little bit better and maybe other one is shaking his mouse more / less than others. Oh man, I think I gonna enjoy these unique styles.

In order to avoid monotonous bullshit, scenes must be picked very carefully, that would reveal true originality of each. Not like *Hey, look, he do offense, I'll put it in video*, not to make last minutes boring, it must be picked extremely carefully.

Goku, you talk of *what is known* but not of your own experience. It is my opinion though. So probably I am blind newgen who never pay attention to anything, or I am able to see slightly more than the rest, not up for me to decide.

I'm just trying to help, all I get is a fish face slap.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:46 am

RedSphinx wrote:Of course everyone has a little difference in themselves, yet you gonna notice it fully by fighting face to face. Talk is about observing and if I would see 15 gladiators fighting in a row, they all would be the same for me. You cannot follow and read the momevemt so easily while observing, because you don't play, at least I can't. Perhaps one rush a little bit more than another, perhaps another one keeps distance a little bit better and maybe other one is shaking his mouse more / less than others. Oh man, I think I gonna enjoy these unique styles.

Little differences lol

Just picked 2 random vids without even watching them you tell me where they are just a little different.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:48 am

RedSphinx wrote:Of course everyone has a little difference in themselves, yet you gonna notice it fully by fighting face to face. Talk is about observing and if I would see 15 gladiators fighting in a row, they all would be the same for me. Perhaps one rush a little bit more than another, perhaps another one keeps distance a little bit better and maybe other one is shaking his mouse more / less than others. Oh man, I think I gonna enjoy these unique styles.

In order to avoid monotonous bullshit, scenes must be picked very carefully, that would reveal true originality of each. Not like *Hey, look, he do offense, I'll put it in video*, not to make last minutes boring, it must be picked extremely carefully.

Goku, you talk of *what is known* but not of your own experience. It is my opinion though. So probably I am blind newgen who never pay attention to anything, or I am able to see slightly more than the rest, not up for me to decide.

you're baboon on rgunz
can tell by your style
o.O
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlayg Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:51 am

williewodka wrote:
second best mvoie
IM IN DAT

PHAMOUS
Shlayg
Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:52 am

*Crawly-chan* =^_^= (b")b wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:Of course everyone has a little difference in themselves, yet you gonna notice it fully by fighting face to face. Talk is about observing and if I would see 15 gladiators fighting in a row, they all would be the same for me. Perhaps one rush a little bit more than another, perhaps another one keeps distance a little bit better and maybe other one is shaking his mouse more / less than others. Oh man, I think I gonna enjoy these unique styles.

you're baboon on rgunz
can tell by your style
o.O
Yea that is true.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:15 am

It looks pretty much familiar to me. One of them use slightly more ground slashes, other one a little bit more massives. You didn't convince me yet.

Crawly, can you recognise by watching some video and not fighting? Try it sometime.

Plus, try going to Rgunz and pick training sword, get an equal opponent and try fighting for 15 minutes non stop focus, I doubt you'd keep it 100% focus the last minutes. Same with video, if you want to *observe and recognise unique styles* you need to set focus, yet it is rather easier than fighting, but 15 minutes is not 2-3 minutes. That's why it shouldn't be random cuts from replays, it should be shown what is notable of exact player and only him, even an attempt would be appreciated.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:33 am

Shlayg wrote:
williewodka wrote:
second best mvoie
IM IN DAT

PHAMOUS
IM IN DAT 2 Very Happy WE THE FAMOUST

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:41 am

I can recognise
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlayg Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:46 am

williewodka wrote:
Shlayg wrote:
williewodka wrote:
second best mvoie
IM IN DAT

PHAMOUS
IM IN DAT 2 Very Happy WE THE FAMOUST

Da fk? You really in it?
Shlayg
Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:19 am

RedSphinx wrote:It looks pretty much familiar to me. One of them use slightly more ground slashes, other one a little bit more massives. You didn't convince me yet.

Crawly, can you recognise by watching some video and not fighting? Try it sometime.

Plus, try going to Rgunz and pick training sword, get an equal opponent and try fighting for 15 minutes non stop focus, I doubt you'd keep it 100% focus the last minutes. Same with video, if you want to *observe and recognise unique styles* you need to set focus, yet it is rather easier than fighting, but 15 minutes is not 2-3 minutes. That's why it shouldn't be random cuts from replays, it should be shown what is notable of exact player and only him, even an attempt would be appreciated.
Oke you have proven that you just don't have the insight lol.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:32 am

Hanoobs wrote:Does it have to be a fight? ^_-

i guess it can be anything as long its gladiator related and you'd show-off your sword skills, which means you can ask a friend to help you and record it then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:37 am

can i 1v1 vs you nina then you post the fight in the video
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:39 am

Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore wrote:can i 1v1 vs you nina then you post the fight in the video

sure we can, later tonight.. im going downtown to get some weedy med for my tooth pain soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:14 am

RedSphinx wrote:Crawly, can you recognise by watching some video and not fighting? Try it sometime.
yeh
especially from 3 rounds instead of the 5 seconds or something you fought instead of running around
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next