Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Give us a serious discussion board.

+5
williewodka
TugaLord
[A]ncient
GokuLowClass
Joel
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Give us a serious discussion board. - Page 2 Empty Re: Give us a serious discussion board.

Post by williewodka Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Joel wrote:
Look at the state of the European Union now, many laws are passed throughout Europe by unelected judges which the native people of individual countries have no control over. This is what you would call indirect democracy, it's a joke! Willie was talking about a one world government. . . That is the worse case scenario. This will just mean that the population of the world will have virtually no control over what laws are passed, and will only lead to oppression. Maybe when the Human race evolves further, and can overcome its instinct for power and violence, it could be more realistic.
the human race will not evolve as long as we dont force it.
The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simply be starved to death or be declared outlaws.
the world has to be oppressed to many retards walk free if u would be honest with urself u would see this. the stop online piracy act is a 100% honest act.
the internet should be censored. where do you think all those sick fcks get their strange ideas? since the start of the internet everything became worse if they would censore it they could make it an actual usefull place. not some sick minded place for idiots to place their opinion on.

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Give us a serious discussion board. - Page 2 Empty Re: Give us a serious discussion board.

Post by RedSphinx Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:05 am

(people who are 20-50 years old)
My country is rather behind the big countries, meaning that the most of 30+ years olds have different mentality than younger ones and it is so visible! The young ones follow this pop culture which is like a world wide plague to humanity, meanwhile people who were under the press of soviet russia (Lithuania got free in 1991) are extremely sceptic of this pop culture, so I basically cannot find any adult at age of over 30 (Rougly said) that would be obsessed with that crap music, facebook or phones. And I am really glad it is this way right now, but many years later it probably going to be the same as it is right now in GB for example, when growth men / women would be at teen's mind level.
If they are raised to believe that the way the world is, with state run violence, eugenics programs and the like are fine and normal, they will pass this on to their children, and the cycle continues.
Truth. This is extremely hard way to be a parent, so firstly it is not enough just to agree to these statements that state runs on violence for example, but to change yourself completely and teach one's children with an example of fighting against it. Because currently I am like *Yeah, it is so truth*, but I am not doing anything to fight against it, I just cry out loud to other people meanwhile other people tell me *Yes, but stop whining, you can't change anything about it* It is hard to stand against it especially when the amount of people who would try to stand against is it is so low. One man among local community is not an army.
the human race will not evolve as long as we dont force it.
The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simply be starved to death or be declared outlaws.
It is a force system, you said it. You must realise why people are trying to do a rebellion. They rebel because the system is wrong. If people are happy with the system, there would be no rebellions. Now it sound like a press of soviets - be obedient puppet or else...
the stop online piracy act is a 100% honest act.
the internet should be censored. where do you think all those sick fcks get their strange ideas? since the start of the internet everything became worse if they would censore it they could make it an actual usefull place. not some sick minded place for idiots to place their opinion on.
In my opinion, this SOPA only pretend to have a kind purpose by hiding over an excuse of piracy. What they are really trying to do is to shut the humanity from free word. What is internet if it is so limited? SOPA is SOPA, there are more like ACTA and PIPA, they all go with same purpose. They are trying to shut us all up and to silence people like Alex Jones. If internet would be so widely limited, then an internet would be only for checking *news* on some kind of news portal. If internet would be limited like that, we would jump behind our progress decades of years backwards.
Censoring will (and has) been abused and I don't think this is likely to change as long as the people behind it are anything less than morally perfect.
Exactly.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:06 am

williewodka wrote:

1. The human race will not evolve as long as we dont force it.

2. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simply be starved to death or be declared outlaws.

3. the world has to be oppressed to many retards walk free if u would be honest with urself u would see this.

4. the stop online piracy act is a 100% honest act.

1. How is this true? Humans have gone from living in caves and making fire from wood and stone to where we are today, exponential increase in technology, understanding of the universe, etc. etc. Would you not call this an evolution of the human mind over time? It just takes time for the average population to catch up to the higher % in terms of intelligence.

2. Who are these people in power? How are they chosen? How do you guarantee they do not abuse their power? This idea is so flawed it's untrue. If you force people to live in fear there will be rebellion.

3. Easy to say, but who decides what a "retard" is? Why would a world government want free thinking people who could question them? They would just want subservient clones to carry out their labour while they sit on thrones. To an oppressive world government intelligence is retardation, free thinking is insanity.

4. Once again, who decides what should be censored? How can you guarantee this power will not be abused by the state? You are just assuming that the state will have the populations best interests at heart. When has this ever been true?

Last edited by Joel on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:17 am

ok i think i finally understand why you dont want that system...
u guys are the cause of the world to be a mess.
u will all become outlaws, rebels, scum of the earth. u guys are to moral. morallity is a dream chased by those who cant get a realistic perspective on this planet. it has never been, and it will never be.
call it whatever you like but it's the only thing that works..

Let morning shine on the silver and gold of this land,

Three thousand leagues packed with natural wealth.

My beautiful fatherland.

The glory of a wise people

Brought up in a culture brilliant

With a history five millennia long.

Let us devote our bodies and minds

To supporting this Korea forever.

The firm will, bonded with truth,

Nest for the spirit of labour,

Embracing the atmosphere of Mount Paektu,

Will go forth to all the world.

The country established by the will of the people,

Breasting the raging waves with soaring strength.

Let us glorify forever this Korea,

Limitlessly rich and strong.

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:31 am

williewodka wrote:ok i think i finally understand why you dont want that system...
u will all become outlaws, rebels, scum of the earth. u guys are to moral. morallity is a dream chased by those who cant get a realistic perspective on this planet. it has never been, and it will never be.

No one is talking about morals. I'm trying to tell you why the system you want will not work.

North Korea OH! A great country, a place where you have wide spread famine, an energy crisis and a place that relies on aid from other countries to stop it collapsing, truely a great country.

Not to mention speaking out against the state will get you put in a labour camp. You can be forcibly relocated to the country side to farm at any time, for no reason, yet you are not allowed to eat your own crop.

Maybe you should look into Modern Chinese history? "The five year plan" "The great leap forward" and see how it ended? NK is heading in the same direction.
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:38 am

Joel wrote:
williewodka wrote:ok i think i finally understand why you dont want that system...

No one is talking about morals. I'm trying to tell you why the system you want will not work.

North Korea OH! A great country, a place where you have wide spread famine, an energy crisis and a place that relies on aid from other countries to stop it collapsing, truely a great country.

Not to mention speaking out against the state will get you put in a labour camp. You can be forcibly relocated to the country side to farm at any time, for no reason, yet you are not allowed to eat your own crop.

Maybe you should look into Modern Chinese history? "The five year plan" "The great leap forward" and see how it ended? NK is heading in the same direction.
yes there is a flaw in north korea... it is called: the rest of the world.

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:11 am

Sad
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:15 am

Nothing really else to add, everything have been said by Joel.
How can you guarantee this power will not be abused by the state?
Exactly, currently there is no way how to avoid that abuse.
u will all become outlaws, rebels, scum of the earth.
I actually noticed it in a very beginning that you appeared to be rather short sighted. You actually follow the law too blindly. You seem to be sure that Law is ALWAYS at your side and strict establsihed order is what we need.

Do you want to read one of the exmaples why the law system cannot be trusted? It is based on current events happening on my country that last for several years by now. There once was a falimily. A man, second name Kedys, a mom and two doughters. Mother was giving her doughters to our country Law-men and judges to fuck them. Our law community is full of pedophiles. One of the girls was young, 6-7 years old. Father didn't know a thing about it, but he found it out that his doughter is being given away to pedophile by her mother (They were divorced for some time). The man got mad, for several weeks he acted strangly, he took the girl and filmed everything, asking her questions what the pedophile did to her, she told everything, that man's pee pee was put to her mouth and white cream was coming from there. The pedophile was a Judge, the law-man. When it was recorded, he took the gun and shot that pedohpile alarming entire country. He was wanted by the law, he had a web site in which he put his videos. It was told it was made out and to be all lies. After some time the man was killed, he was beaten to death by the unknown, he had wounds etc, but he was said to have choke by his own vomit as he was drunk. It was said that people saw an old bunker from WW2 in which Kedys was held and tortured. Now for few years the girl which was abused by the pedophile is expected to be given to the mother again. There were more pedophiles revealed that were all in the goverment of country. The law protect the mom and they want to give girl back to her, yet people who carry her temporarily don't want that happen. Mother was said to be not guilty even though it have been proven that she was giving her children away to the pedophiles. The older doughter was immediately sent abroad after the incident, she clearly plan to go abroad with the young one abroad and sell her to pedophiles. Current tutor is trying to solve all this, but law is corrupted. People there abuse their position. There is are a series of many broadcasts when the journalists try to solve all this madness, everything is so suspicious, yet they cannot be cought so easily. It is known among all. Tutor is planning to ask help for europe itself, europe law, once the girl will be taken away to her mother. This is known by the law-men and they lengthen the process as much as they can, because they are sure that tutor would win the case if taken care by abroad law system. It is so fucking obvious that everything here is corrupted, yet they deny it, even though entire nation is against the law-men of country. Many pedophiles there that are corrupted and seek for one purpose, if someone would resist among them to their system, they'd get killed and the death would be explained as an accident, it already happened few times. It is not only my opinion about this, bigger part of entire country think like this, even TV broadcast is full of all kind of shows in which journalists try to reveal that cult of pedophiles among the goverment and law houses. It is democracy, perhaps it is good that it can unite us for single purpose, but it also defend these pedophiles, because it is they who put the laws and they can do nearly anything, hidden act.

Can you trust the law when people there are extremely corrupted?
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:37 am

RedSphinx wrote:Nothing really else to add, everything have been said by Joel.
How can you guarantee this power will not be abused by the state?
Exactly, currently there is no way how to avoid that abuse.
u will all become outlaws, rebels, scum of the earth.
I actually noticed it in a very beginning that you appeared to be rather short sighted. You actually follow the law too blindly. You seem to be sure that Law is ALWAYS at your side and strict establsihed order is what we need.

Can you trust the law when people there are extremely corrupted?
a very sad story indeed. things like this can only happen in countries where u can still commit crime. this sort of acts would be impossible in the new world order.

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:57 am

a very sad story indeed. things like this can only happen in countries where u can still commit crime. this sort of acts would be impossible in the new world order.
You can't commit crime in my country, it is same democracy and law system like in any country, but people who are in charge there are corrupted and would not want to set themselves in jail. They are in charge, they do what is beneficial for them and since they takes care of law, they do whatever they want. Of course it is not so *obvious* act, they hide, they hide over a mask.
How can you guarantee that new world order would be different? You must realise that people in charge there are simple humans with their own desires for power and money. Even if they would be honest, they would get corrupted overtime due to influence and thought, that money is something what can be easily approached while being in charge of the order. And if a honest man join corrupted people that are in charge, he must adapt to them or be eliminated forever.

Of course I cannot say it happen to everyone, it just happen really often.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:13 am

RedSphinx wrote:
You can't commit crime in my country, it is same democracy and law system like in any country, but people who are in charge there are corrupted and would not want to set themselves in jail. They are in charge, they do what is beneficial for them and since they takes care of law, they do whatever they want. Of course it is not so *obvious* act, they hide, they hide over a mask.
How can you guarantee that new world order would be different? You must realise that people in charge there are simple humans with their own desires for power and money. Even if they would be honest, they would get corrupted overtime due to influence and thought, that money is something what can be easily approached while being in charge of the order. And if a honest man join corrupted people that are in charge, he must adapt to them or be eliminated forever.
yes indeed adapt or be eliminated this is why there isnt any crime.
if i would kill someone i would be walking the streets in 4 years. if i would behave i would walk the streets in 2 and a half. man u are saying that it is the same but i am saying it aint. if u dont adapt u will be starved to death or become an outlaw. and the new world order does not allow simple humans. u guys are now just making up things i didnt even say.

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:28 am

I said it was the pedophiles in goverment that influence new-comers in goverment, if they would not adapt to THEIR crime, they would be eliminated from the post or even killed and make it look like an accident.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:06 am

RedSphinx wrote:I said it was the pedophiles in goverment that influence new-comers in goverment, if they would not adapt to THEIR crime, they would be eliminated from the post or even killed and make it look like an accident.
Hahaha and u believe that our superior selection of utmost elites would allow such a flaw? No, these kind of flaws are from the past. in the new world order every leading figure has to go trough a screening and will have chips implanted in their heads that react to certain brain surges, flaws will become a problem of the past and the future will only provide enlightenment.

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:08 am

kill everyone
problem solved
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:32 am

sillyfishy wrote:kill everyone
problem solved
if u kill everyone there won't be a problem and so there will be no problem to solve. good thinking though u atleast came up with a better idea then yoel and redsphinx

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:35 am

WRUM! wrote:
williewodka wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:I said it was the pedophiles in goverment that influence new-comers in goverment, if they would not adapt to THEIR crime, they would be eliminated from the post or even killed and make it look like an accident.
Hahaha and u believe that our superior selection of utmost elites would allow such a flaw? No, these kind of flaws are from the past. in the new world order every leading figure has to go trough a screening and will have chips implanted in their heads that react to certain brain surges, flaws will become a problem of the past and the future will only provide enlightenment.
Fiction.
yes this isn't doable yet but so is the idea of banning weapons and outlawwing the most of the world because they are stupid don't you think?? the future will give us our needs for this plan of victory for the supremesist

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:24 am

Chips gonna control us and make us some dumb robots. Chips would fully take control of people as it is trying to be done with poisonous food and widely spreading pop culture. Would you like to have a chip in your head that follows your thoughts and basically destroy your private world and freedom to opinion? Would you like to be followed 24/7? I'd feel terrible, wouldn't know what to think as my thoughts would be read. Chips in heads would be triumph to those who want to control us and pull towards their benefit.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:47 am

i believe that there will never be a truly good system as long as people are different from each other. and we Want to be different
differences trigger hierarchy, hierarchy triggers jealousy and hate, hate kills the system
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:11 am

A chips in ours brains? really? it's not really possible today, and even in 100 youears it would be still hard to do. The brain of any creatures are more complex than any binary technologies.

The chips would have to analyze the each informations of the brain. And inject some chimicals things/electricity spree for Each informations when it's needed.

the poisonous food is not intended, ieven the toothpaste are "dangerous" with all theses fluorides.
Well... fluorides are good for yours teeths, it's true. It's also bad for your brain.

soi, cuz my teeths are so perfects, and beautifull and!! i brush them once a week. with a soap.
Wait. I'm sure that a soap can be bad for your brain after a lot of time.
As it's bad for you anyway.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

soso, you can use a metal brush for brush yours teeths. And you will lose them in a bit of time. What a Face

so the poisonous food is a problem of technology, we try to change the composition of the aliment or the way for conserve it . The idea itself cant be bad. But we cant know what it can create after a long usage of the product.
Like the plastic of the bottles, we just start to understand the problems.

But if you had live with no "drinkable" water or "eatable" food at all, i'm wonder if you could be still alive. So, a bad for a bad.

Just keep in mind : Even the fact that you live, slowly kill you and affect your health at each moment.

Last edited by Lancegeis on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:28 am

[A]ncient wrote:
TugaLord wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:I deleted that crappy wall of text about geometry and ego.
And I'm not planning to let it go that far again.

dat dunning kruger effect

Not sure what you're implying.
I just saw a pile of irrelevant text and rage/flame so I deleted it.

ok
dunning kruger drunken
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:39 am

A chips in ours brains? really? it's not really possible today, and even in 100 youears it would be still hard to do. The brain of any creatures are more complex than any binary technologies
We're not talking about today. But yeah, it would take some time to do such thing.
the poisonous food is not intended
It wasn't intended in the very begnning. Firstly, people tried to make a food with less expenses, meaning it would cost less to make more product. This lead to a sausage with zero percent of meat, just some kind of sponge with color / taste / smell elements. And why not to put these poisonous elements into food? It is cheaper, it also makes people buy more of it because it is more tasty and addictive and it also cause diseases so people are sick more often and they spend their money for medicine, which cause even greater diseases because it was made for it (For example a medicine against cholesterol actually add more of it) and this lead to cancer which would not be cured even though the medicine against cancer have been made already but it would not be spread because it would cut out ways for money flow, simply taking a method of eliminateing the cancer as well as human himself so he pay even more money for several times lasting therapies until he finally rot and get killed by not cancer but by the method of healing from cancer. What a nice method to suck out money from a piece of meat. Everyone are happy except that piece of meat. I'm fucking mad now.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:54 am

sillyfishy wrote:i believe that there will never be a truly good system as long as people are different from each other. and we Want to be different
differences trigger hierarchy, hierarchy triggers jealousy and hate, hate kills the system

Whats wrong with voluntary segregation? People could choose to live in the community that best suited their ideals. People seemed too obsessed with state run systems like we have today. Why is it impossible for people to run their own communities without state involvement? In this model, if someone did not like the way the community was run, they could move to one that more suited their lifestyle.

As I said before, communities around the size of Dunbar's number would be ideal, as everyone in the community would understand each relationship. Of course this is not practical in the world at the moment, but I hope it could be in the future.

Lancegeis wrote:
the poisonous food is not intended, ieven the toothpaste are "dangerous" with all theses fluorides.
Well... fluorides are good for yours teeths, it's true. It's also bad for your brain.

soi, cuz my teeths are so perfects, and beautifull and!! i brush them once a week. with a soap.
Wait. I'm sure that a soap can be bad for your brain after a lot of time.
As it's bad for you anyway.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

soso, you can use a metal brush for brush yours teeths. And you will lose them in a bit of time. What a Face

so the poisonous food is a problem of technology, we try to change the composition of the aliment or the way for conserve it . The idea itself cant be bad. But we cant know what it can create after a long usage of the product.
Like the plastic of the bottles, we just start to understand the problems.

You bring up soap and toothpaste? Well fluoride in toothpaste is fine as topical application of it improves general oral hygiene, just as soap improves general hygiene. The Link you posted talks about eating soap? You would have to be insane to eat soap, just like you have have to be insane to eat fluoride. You don't think it's a problem that the government FORCIBLY "medicates" us through the water supply as it is good for our health? Where will it end? I know that in some parts of Japan the government is putting Lithium (an anti depressent) into the water. Why should this be forced upon a population?

But if you had live with no "drinkable" water or "eatable" food at all, i'm wonder if you could be still alive. So, a bad for a bad.

Just keep in mind : Even the fact that you live, slowly kill you and affect your health at each moment.

Fluoride does nothing to make water more drinkable. That is the Chlorine dioxide
they add into the water, to eliminate any micro organisms. Like I say the fluoride is just forced medication.

And with Bisphenol-A it has been found in plastic bottles, baby formula, designer clothes, store receipts, soda cans and more. It has been shown to be an estrogen mimicker that reduces testosterone in males, is a carcinogenic agent, increasing cancer risk, and has a negative impact on neurological development in the fetus and young children. Yet it is not considered toxic in the USA, and only banned in baby bottles in the EU. You do not see a problem here?
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:26 pm

Joel wrote:
sillyfishy wrote:i believe that there will never be a truly good system as long as people are different from each other. and we Want to be different

Whats wrong with voluntary segregation? People could choose to live in the community that best suited their ideals. People seemed too obsessed with state run systems like we have today. Why is it impossible for people to run their own communities without state involvement? In this model, if someone did not like the way the community was run, they could move to one that more suited their lifestyle.

As I said before, communities around the size of Dunbar's number would be ideal, as everyone in the community would understand each relationship. Of course this is not practical in the world at the moment, but I hope it could be in the future.
their will probably be peace in the communities themself, but not between some communities that are totally different. kinda like religion
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:02 pm

sillyfishy wrote:
Joel wrote:

their will probably be peace in the communities themself, but not between some communities that are totally different. kinda like religion

This is why I said the model is not realistic at the moment. The human mind has not evolved enough for such a system to work.
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:52 pm

ok people your thoughts dont care that's why it'll work.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

clown

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next