Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

i challenge greenteck

+9
sillyfishy
TugaLord
RedSphinx
[A]ncient
GokuLowClass
stomesukel
Shlayg
GreenTeck
williewodka
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

i challenge greenteck Empty i challenge greenteck

Post by williewodka Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:05 am

i meet u

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

i challenge greenteck Empty Re: i challenge greenteck

Post by GreenTeck Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:50 am

williewodka wrote:i meet u

Already challenged #9 for the moment.

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:18 am

GreenTeck wrote:
williewodka wrote:i meet u

Already challenged #9 for the moment.
/dodge

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlayg Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:24 am

Pretty sure you can't dodge someone challenging you even if you challenged someone else beforehand.
Shlayg
Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:46 am

Shlayg wrote:Pretty sure you can't dodge someone challenging you even if you challenged someone else beforehand.

Oh stfu when I was #10 few weeks ago I couldnt challenge #9 because nina challenged me. Same thing here, I wont 1vs1 him because I challenged #9 first.
Stop lick my ass and criticize everything I do please, you just look retarded. A tip is shut the fuck up and you do yours and I will do mine, is it clear?

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by stomesukel Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:28 am

GreenTeck wrote:
Shlayg wrote:Pretty sure you can't dodge someone challenging you even if you challenged someone else beforehand.

Oh stfu when I was #10 few weeks ago I couldnt challenge #9 because nina challenged me. Same thing here, I wont 1vs1 him because I challenged #9 first.
Stop lick my ass and criticize everything I do please, you just look retarded. A tip is shut the fuck up and you do yours and I will do mine, is it clear?

Can we please not curse and disrespect an admin. Why use the f-word D:? That's how you came in thise world man:/. Bit more respect for da love brotha and chill
stomesukel
stomesukel
Mwah Gladiator
Mwah Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:37 am

stomesukel wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:

Can we please not curse and disrespect an admin. Why use the f-word D:? That's how you came in thise world man:/. Bit more respect for da love brotha and chill

Hahaha I do not care if he is an admin and I also don't care about the list. I don't take the list seriously because I know people who aren't even in the list who never even been on the list who could beat the one so called #1, 2, 3 etc.
I joined the list for fun not because a retard himself and his retarded friend can criticize everything I do.

Since triple OG made the thread about me then it's between me and him so where did that kid come from? And why is he even choosing sides or trying to do?

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:42 am

GreenTeck wrote:
stomesukel wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:

Hahaha I do not care if he is an admin and I also don't care about the list. I don't take the list seriously because I know people who aren't even in the list who never even been on the list who could beat the one so called #1, 2, 3 etc.
I joined the list for fun not because a retard himself and his retarded friend can criticize everything I do.

Since triple OG made the thread about me then it's between me and him so where did that kid come from? And why is he even choosing sides or trying to do?
Name them please. Bet you can't name one.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:32 pm

GokuLowClass wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:
stomesukel wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:

Didja, Hayalin, Zandu and Huy (he would beat atleast 8 people from the list).

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:25 pm

GreenTeck wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:
stomesukel wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:

Didja, Hayalin, Zandu and Huy (he would beat atleast 8 people from the list).
Who are the first 3 names LOL

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by [A]ncient Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:39 pm

GreenTeck wrote:

I'd appreciate it if you'd not cuss at the staff members.
[A]ncient
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character
Name: Yagamento The Dragon Sage
Race: Dragonian

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:40 am

Didja, Hayalin, Zandu and Huy
Who are those asians?
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:24 am

WRUM! wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:
Who are those asians?
Dunno. NA probably? I haven't played in a while but I doubt EU suddenly got 4 godly glads that none of us know. So must be an NA thing.

quick reminder : there were like 10 godly glads in gunz
and i mean it.
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:34 am

TugaLord wrote:
WRUM! wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:
Who are those asians?
Dunno. NA probably? I haven't played in a while but I doubt EU suddenly got 4 godly glads that none of us know. So must be an NA thing.

quick reminder : there were like 10 godly glads in gunz
and i mean it.
Stop flattering me.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:50 am

If they are NA, why to say that they can beat at least 8 in the list so that is why list lies if the list itself is about EU and not NA.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:06 am

that would be more than 10 but yes thank you
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Kae Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:25 am

y u comparing eu and na glads thats just silly

and ive never heard of the three first names either lol
Kae
Kae
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Who ARE THESES GUYS

I WANT A FIGHT!!!

Btw. Green :

Theses guys dont exist at all

Or they are inactive

Or you over estimate them, or under estimate us

There is of course a lot of peeps better than me on the EU side, but i should know them, atleast on ijji.
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:07 am

CAHLLENGE STILL STANDS noob reply

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:07 am

WRUM! wrote:If player X is secretly the best and wants that reflected on the ranking, they will have to enter and compete.
im secretly 'PlayerX' does this mean im the best
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:43 am

Well I don't have to beg them so they could show up in gladiator public rooms just because you guys think it's trash talk and that only the "good" EU gladiators are acrtive in this forum everyone else whoe is not sucks or are unknown or you could beat them like 25-5. It's enough for me if I know it's true so if you belive it or not I could not have cared less. One of them was actually playing with some of you guys 2009, well he was hanging alot with cCCevolution but I can't remember his alts name because he was playing alot on alts but his main was Zandu.

Anyways back to you random willie, how comes that you're never on ijji when I am? Or are you playing under an alt or playing on NA server or what?

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlayg Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:42 am

GreenTeck wrote:Well I don't have to beg them so they could show up in gladiator public rooms just because you guys think it's trash talk and that only the "good" EU gladiators are acrtive in this forum everyone else whoe is not sucks or are unknown or you could beat them like 25-5. It's enough for me if I know it's true so if you belive it or not I could not have cared less. One of them was actually playing with some of you guys 2009, well he was hanging alot with cCCevolution but I can't remember his alts name because he was playing alot on alts but his main was Zandu.

Anyways back to you random willie, how comes that you're never on ijji when I am? Or are you playing under an alt or playing on NA server or what?

This guy literally talks about the most irrelevant shit ever, when did anyone here say that only the active gladiators are the only good EU gladiators? Stop talking out of your arse!
Shlayg
Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:21 am

GreenTeck wrote:Well I don't have to beg them so they could show up in gladiator public rooms just because you guys think it's trash talk and that only the "good" EU gladiators are acrtive in this forum everyone else whoe is not sucks or are unknown or you could beat them like 25-5. It's enough for me if I know it's true so if you belive it or not I could not have cared less. One of them was actually playing with some of you guys 2009, well he was hanging alot with cCCevolution but I can't remember his alts name because he was playing alot on alts but his main was Zandu.

asked u 5 times allready on ijji but u keep dodgin nob Suspect

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:23 am

WRUM! wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:It's enough for me if I know it's true so if you belive it or not I could not have cared less.
And the list was made to settle claims that X is better than Y, but they haven't played 1v1. Usually, unless player X clearly outclasses player Y by a huge margin, you can't be certain who'd win..
i would win

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by larswar Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:08 am

I remember someone named Esprite, Maud and iKirby they were quite good but you can never be sure Q.Q
larswar
larswar
Badiator
Badiator

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down