Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan )

+17
Lancegeis
Silentape
viper2099
Shlayg
GanjaFarmerr
Kae
Mazerin
GokuLowClass
Joel
Rainju
Thundersword
TugaLord
happilymarried
williewodka
jetman82
mark
[D]ark[YIN]
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan ) - Page 2 Empty Re: 7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan )

Post by happilymarried Sun May 27, 2012 10:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I WIELD MY FIRE AXES OF FIRE
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan ) - Page 2 Empty Re: 7thkorean aka mazerin aka Monk( not muan )

Post by Rainju Sun May 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Win by forum power abuse rofl.

Rainju
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sun May 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Rainju wrote:Win by forum power abuse rofl.
I didn't even use my forum powers lol
What is this bullcrap -.-

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainju Sun May 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Well one of my post was deleted so I am just wondering why interesting but you're being more mature about this now which is good.

Rainju
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazerin Sun May 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Lol I thought this thread's about me... how'd Muan nub get into here, and why would I follow him? O.o'

Reload cancel (now flip cancel on gunz 1.5 since maiet tried patching it but failed, still works with reload sometimes...) isn't related to muan...

And true, I suck, but only because I'm always quiting all the time and relearning timings over and over.... and spamming it hoping something new would pop up(it does sometimes) seriously... after ~9years gunz IS kinda boring... do you seriously expect me to play glad with you same freaking easy boring way after all those years?...

Ever since 2005 i'm trying to find new ways to use the cancel to make new moves..
After you learn the reload cancel gunz becomes boring soon after.. that's why most of the ppl who learned and helped develope the style at "Forbidden" clan left in 2006-2007. (if you remember, my clan was 1st to show tbf on igunz)

And no... you can't say my (..my old clan's) style is k-style renamed like what muan nub has done. gg.
Mazerin.
(I got "Monk" on a special account[that got a special ticket on it] so I don't want to remove that character.)
ps. I like using proxy too lol... else I can't play (in korea atm)

Last edited by Mazerin on Sun May 27, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mazerin
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sun May 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Rainju wrote:Well one of my post was deleted so I am just wonderinf why interesting but you're being more mature about this now which is good.
Last moderation was yesterday. The logs proof that you are a liar:).

Anyway feel free to post this so known deleted post again.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainju Sun May 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Why is this hacker edit Elu files Mazerin here talking rofl? I personally don't even talk to Monk I came to this forum to clear some things out based on experience that's all lmao since here are a lot of impersonation happens for example mazerin wanna be Monk. Find my IGN Dratasy or youtube it I rarely play but I am on ijji Gunz I get on when my friend jeff jetman plays sometimes and. Currently second fastest TBFer in Gunz.

Rainju
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sun May 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Rainju wrote:• Monk is famus you're not.
yer and who r u ???
Rainju wrote:
• Monk doesn't kiss ass you do.
obv u do too
Rainju wrote:
• I don't see any macros the dash can be done with fraps like I said but you're dumb ass to figure it out.
no you are dumb ass to figure it out
Rainju wrote:
• Shura is part of game Monk used it against 6 players.
Neutral
Rainju wrote:
• Max Hp/AP kid stfu? That's a bounty armor monk never even had a prem with146 hp 139 ap empire set provides 125 hp at tops with rings included and 94 ap so its wrong when 6 players to gang on you? Which means about 600 plus hp's with 500 ap's oohhhh shyt I am sooo stupid because I am Goku lower class after all I am still a random I'll continue arguing and find more excuses I am arguing about one video were I saw Monk using shura against 6 players ooo snapz my gladiator pride oo sna@.
gang real ez in a glad room Neutral
Rainju wrote:
• You're a lower class unknown player who will refuse to stfu in forum.
who r u ?
Rainju wrote:
• Monk lvl'd because he doesn't stay 24/7 in free channels with random lvl alt's and talks crap dues wins streaks constant non stop in sword match against so called gladiators does he bother posting videos rofl no he doesn't give a shyt about bunch of butt hurt cry babys.
made him rq about every time i saw him :l
Rainju wrote:
• Monk is more intellectual then you'll ever be.
goku is not a monkey.
Rainju wrote:
• Monk has players following him you don't and never will but 1 or two butt buddy's don't count just saying lol!
kim jung ill has people following him just saying lol
Rainju wrote:
• Monk plays Gunz by his rules not ass kissing rules made by childrens.

Rainju wrote:
• Monk is one of Gunz legends will remain.
euglads
most known gladiator related forum on europe every big boi knows it...
GUESS WHOSE THE ADMIN.....
ancient.
ancient is one of gunz legends will remain.

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainju Sun May 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Umm I am not a liar? My post was deleted for sure. It wasn't nothing too serious or related towards your opinion I responded "Wrum" when he falsely Compared "TBF" with Dragon Gate focuses on canceling delays such as TBF amount and delays per jumps r ather then amount I I've played Gunz in international closed beta IGN named Blue and GunPriest I played with Guntrix, Muan aka Monk, Kraise korean who happened to start ideas for K-style.
Not to mention whenVrum referred Vblock when it was called Tortoise Gate since 2006 wasn't called Vblock until first Apusors guide in late 2010 that's all he was stating his misguided assumptions.

Rainju
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainju Sun May 27, 2012 10:43 pm

williewodka what? Ok, my best bet is to ignore insults coming from english as a second language lol.

Rainju
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazerin Sun May 27, 2012 10:45 pm

1st of all, I dont edit anything.
2nd, I don't really "impersonate" monk.
and 3rd, "jetman".... LOL... That nub tried to ban me on somewhere then got me banned on 2nd try(after 1st report was ignored completely) coz the gm was being mean to me back then.. after the thread havent been touched for over 1-2weeks.. (its not banned anymore btw)

AND GUESS WHAT.. while I was banned on there.. I get this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He thought I was gonna teach him after what he's done... so sad..

Edit:

Kraise aka Lucian hasn't started anything. K-Style was made in the 1st week of the new 2004 animations on kgunz by some crazy kids in a training room who spammed keys.

Last edited by Mazerin on Sun May 27, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mazerin
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Sun May 27, 2012 10:45 pm

this is 2008 or earlier and has vblock as vblock
and dont reply i dont care
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainju Sun May 27, 2012 10:50 pm

^ yes what did you prove that was right about vblock was named after tortoise was released wow what an idiot.

Rainju
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Sun May 27, 2012 10:59 pm

will find earlier busy atm

feb 2007
i see block tap i no see no gate oee

Last edited by happilymarried on Sun May 27, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sun May 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Rainju wrote:williewodka what? Ok, my best bet is to ignore insults coming from english as a second language lol.
ok i'll explain it:

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kae Sun May 27, 2012 11:03 pm

o shit famous on gunz such a huge accomplishment

who is this dumbass anyway
Kae
Kae
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainju Sun May 27, 2012 11:10 pm

Wrum I don't feel like teaching you because you don't know difference between TBF and Dragon Gate is but I'll tell you in short details next time read guides or something.

"Limits" of Dragon Gate does not always mean the ABSOLUTE limit, unlike TBF which is amount refers to three BF's per jump which is amount but the limits of the person attempting to keep Dragon Gate OPEN. It is also a repetition of jumps minimizing its delays as well, Dragon Gate is a non-stop motion of endless bf's. Not a staged number of slashes. So how is tbf three times without stopping jump the same as a combination Dragon Gate

Rainju
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GanjaFarmerr Sun May 27, 2012 11:13 pm

• I don't see any macros the dash can be done with fraps like I said but you're dumb ass to figure it out.

• Max Hp/AP kid stfu? That's a bounty armor monk never even had a prem with146 hp 139 ap empire set provides 125 hp at tops with rings included and 94 ap so its wrong when 6 players to gang on you? Which means about 600 plus hp's with 500 ap's oohhhh shyt I am sooo stupid because I am Goku lower class after all I am still a random I'll continue arguing and find more excuses I am arguing about one video were I saw Monk using shura against 6 players ooo snapz my gladiator pride oo sna@.

• Monk lvl'd because he doesn't stay 24/7 in free channels with random lvl alt's and talks crap dues wins streaks constant non stop in sword match against so called gladiators does he bother posting videos rofl no he doesn't give a shyt about bunch of butt hurt cry babys.

• Monk has players following him you don't and never will but 1 or two butt buddy's don't count just saying lol!

Whats the taste off his ass?
GanjaFarmerr
GanjaFarmerr
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sun May 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Rainju wrote:Wrum I don't feel like teaching you because you don't know difference between TBF and Dragon Gate is but I'll tell you in short details next time read guides or something.

"Limits" of Dragon Gate does not always mean the ABSOLUTE limit, unlike TBF which is amount refers to three BF's per jump which is amount but the limits of the person attempting to keep Dragon Gate OPEN. It is also a repetition of jumps minimizing its delays as well, Dragon Gate is a non-stop motion of endless bf's. Not a staged number of slashes. So how is tbf three times without stopping jump the same as a combination Dragon Gate
wrum teach this person a lesson about abby and see who knows more Surprised

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Sun May 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Rainju wrote:Dragon Gate is a non-stop motion of 1 bf and recoil
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainju Sun May 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Maybe you're stupid and edit my quote on your own.

Rainju
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazerin Sun May 27, 2012 11:35 pm

WRUM! wrote:
Also, you won't get more than 3 aerial slashes in one jump on even ground if your animation hasn't locked on your screen before the first slash. The situations in which you do lock on your screen are few -- I can think of safe fall and the glitched block animation at the top of my head, and both require another person to replicate.

There's a way to do it without another person... (thats what the reload cancel is mainly for)

That's how I qbf... QBF is actually more like jump+slash(cancel)>slash>block(optional dash)slash(cancel)>slash>block. (qbf can have upto 3 dashs which means if you do it right, you can turn it into a 5bf-6bf)

(I'm trying to get used to ijji's timings atm... so I can't qbf again there yet.. but I'm close enough already, it might take me few days I hope)

I can give you tips on how to do it, but if u want me to teach you or keep showing and correcting you.. (will probably take few good hours) then catch me in bored + good mood for teaching/explaining and showing things. Surprised

Mazerin
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlayg Sun May 27, 2012 11:45 pm

YOU SET ME UP
Shlayg
Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by viper2099 Mon May 28, 2012 5:38 am

Rainju wrote:When you say nobody likes him you're including your self and few other haters there will always be haters its only natural for players who takes Gunz way too seriously.

dumbju wrote:• Monk is famus you're not.

why so srs ranju wrote: Well one of my post was deleted so I am just wondering why interesting but you're being more mature about this now which is good.

y u heff 2 be mad, its only a game.

viper2099
Mwah Gladiator
Mwah Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentape Mon May 28, 2012 5:57 am

Mygawwd Rainju bet u look like that fatty from the southpark WoW episode..

Silentape
BaddieSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next