Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

spain is the most faggot pussy team in all of europe

+2
GokuLowClass
TugaLord
6 posters

Go down

spain is the most faggot pussy team in all of europe Empty spain is the most faggot pussy team in all of europe

Post by TugaLord Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:54 pm

i dotn even have to type anything i am assuming everyone knows spain is the msot pussy fagot team in the whole fuking world
only pussy faggots use penalty kicks to win Cool
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

spain is the most faggot pussy team in all of europe Empty Re: spain is the most faggot pussy team in all of europe

Post by GokuLowClass Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:30 pm

well yea. They still are better then Tugaland.

HAHAHAHA ALVES HAHAHAHAHAH

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

spain is the most faggot pussy team in all of europe Empty Re: spain is the most faggot pussy team in all of europe

Post by RedSphinx Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Eh.. It should have been Portugal who won.. Spain is boring piece of crap. Germany and Spain in the finals, they didn't need to make a contest to set this one, it was clear and boring already.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundersword Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:12 pm

are you guys kiddin??? spain had the ball ALL THE TIME LIKE 70% FAGS.
Thundersword
Thundersword
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:43 pm

Well yea let's be real. If an opponent stands with 10 players behind the ball at all time you can't expect Spain to play beautiful football. Since it is just too damn risky esspecially because the opponent had players like Ronaldo and Nani who are deadly in the counter.

Same thing happens with Barcelona the opponent team plays with 10 players behind the ball at all time. Which makes the game appear to be less boring and then it is Barcelona's fault that they played a boring game while the real reason that the game was boring is the opponent team.

Matches like Barcelona - Valencia/Arsenal/Atletico Madrid were beautiful because they had the guts to play offensive football against Barcalona.

The only difference between Barcelona and Spain is that when they aren't able to force a goal they just give the ball to Messi and he passes through 8 defenders and makes the goal.

Last edited by GokuLowClass on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by [A]ncient Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:55 pm

GokuLowClass wrote:Well yea let's be real. If an opponent stands with 10 players behind the ball at all time you can't expect Spain to play beautiful football. Since it is just too damn risky esspecially because the opponent had players like Ronaldo and Nani who are deadly in the counter.

Same thing happens with Barcelona the opponent team plays with 10 players behind the ball at all time. Which makes the game appear to be less boring and then it is Barcelona's fault that they played a boring game while the real reason that the game was boring is the opponent team.

Matches like Barcelona - Valencia/Arsenal/Atletico Madrid were beautiful because they had the guts to play offensive football against Barcalona.

The only difference between Barcelona and Spain is that when they aren't able to force a goal they just give the ball to Messi and he passes through 8 defenders and makes the goal.

What is this "BARCALONA" you speak of? What a Face lol!
[A]ncient
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character
Name: Yagamento The Dragon Sage
Race: Dragonian

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:30 am

[A]ncient wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:Well yea let's be real. If an opponent stands with 10 players behind the ball at all time you can't expect Spain to play beautiful football. Since it is just too damn risky esspecially because the opponent had players like Ronaldo and Nani who are deadly in the counter.

Ofcoure I ment Barcelona. My apologies Wink

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by [A]ncient Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:13 am

GokuLowClass wrote:
[A]ncient wrote:

Ofcoure I ment Barcelona. My apologies Wink

I forgive you Smile
[A]ncient
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character
Name: Yagamento The Dragon Sage
Race: Dragonian

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:30 am

Thundersword wrote:are you guys kiddin??? spain had the ball ALL THE TIME LIKE 70% FAGS.

ok fuck yoreu moither thats waht i think of you
btw goku thats alot of typing jsut to say spain play like big faggot

Last edited by TugaLord on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
TugaLord
TugaLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:30 am

alvez need sshoting, please ban tuga for swearing so much it hurts my hjears
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:39 am

TugaLord wrote:
Thundersword wrote:are you guys kiddin??? spain had the ball ALL THE TIME LIKE 70% FAGS.

ok fuck yoreu moither thats waht i think of you
btw goku thats alot of typing jsut to say spain play like big faggot
Cool how someone who has zero experience with football whatso ever can make such a conclusion.

Portugal isn't a football country and it never will be. Sad

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:20 am

sorry heetler
its like everytime i try to express myself you start insulting me
ww ^_^www
TugaLord
TugaLord

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:48 am

Portugal isn't a football country and it never will be.
They have Ronaldo and he makes it football country! bounce

Oh nice, Italy kick Germans' butts 2-0 atm. Hope they gonna win and kick spanish butts til it bleed too. All they gotta do is to send the King Kong upon them. (No offense intended)

Edit: Boom, dead.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:07 pm

TugaLord wrote:sorry heetler
its like everytime i try to express myself you start insulting me
ww ^_^www
Insulting?

RedSphinx wrote:
Portugal isn't a football country and it never will be.
They have Ronaldo and he makes it football country! bounce

Oh nice, Italy kick Germans' butts 2-0 atm. Hope they gonna win and kick spanish butts til it bleed too. All they gotta do is to send the King Kong upon them. (No offense intended)

Edit: Boom, dead.
Mario Ballotelli!!!

Well personally I don't see Ronaldo as such a great football player anymore. Sure he makes more goals then ever but when you just look at his technique and skill it really dropped down to a low level the moment he moved from Manchester to Madrid. I never see him do the great things that he did in Manchester anymore Sad.

So personally I think a person like Figo was way more important for Portugal and could do so much more than Ronaldo.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:08 pm

I agree, I've seen few videos on youtube in which Ronaldo do some epic moves and overcome several players in the row like a true pro. Now we don't see that, just a rare foot play which doesn't seem to be effective anymore. Another thing is that Ronaldo is usually bashed by some tall motherfucker standing beside and pulling his arms and shirt.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:34 pm

RedSphinx wrote:I agree, I've seen few videos on youtube in which Ronaldo do some epic moves and overcome several players in the row like a true pro. Now we don't see that, just a rare foot play which doesn't seem to be effective anymore. Another thing is that Ronaldo is usually bashed by some tall motherfucker standing beside and pulling his arms and shirt.

sphinx guy is always right man
goku is like so german x.x
TugaLord
TugaLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down