Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

lol

4 posters

Go down

lol                     Empty lol

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:24 pm

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

lol                     Empty Re: lol

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:43 pm

"you are hiring thousands of people to insult me"

"this is why people kill people"
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:16 am

y do u listen to this crap? just another psycho vegetable

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlayg Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:39 am

Shlayg
Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [A]ncient Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:18 pm

*Crawly-chan* =^_^= (b")b wrote:

Needs more whine.
[A]ncient
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character
Name: Yagamento The Dragon Sage
Race: Dragonian

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:16 am

People say there is a RACE problem. People say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY and ONLY into White countries.
People say the only solution to the RACE problem is if ALL and ONLY White countries "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-Whites.
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against White people, Anti-Whites agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionje­ws.
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:46 am

[quote="*Crawly-chan* =^_^= (b")b"]People say there is a RACE problem. People say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY and ONLY into White countries.
People say the only solution to the RACE problem is if ALL and ONLY White countries "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-Whites.
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against White people, Anti-Whites agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionje­ws.
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White[/quote]
best solution is destroy most of africa/north korea/ middle east / and everything that still hasn't figured out electricity.. then kill most animals for food and research and dgaf about ethics anymore no place for the weak, stupid and unevolved this will be end conclusion when the world really gets in trouble..
there is no escape..

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:39 pm

williewodka wrote:
*Crawly-chan* =^_^= (b")b wrote:People say there is a RACE problem. People say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY and ONLY into White countries.
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White
best solution is destroy most of africa/north korea/ middle east / and everything that still hasn't figured out electricity.. then kill most animals for food and research and dgaf about ethics anymore no place for the weak, stupid and unevolved this will be end conclusion when the world really gets in trouble..
there is no escape..
You are terrible, and when the sun ages and swells into a majestic red giant and the Earth falls from its orbit and is consumed in nuclear fire, your proposal will remain the worst idea ever conceived by man, surpassed in its idiocy only perhaps by Bio-Dome. In the black stillness of the universe's heat death, when all is quiet and even the minutest particles have decayed and their uncertain remains do not even shiver, there will be an echo of your foolishness.
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:36 am

[quote="*Crawly-chan* =^_^= (b")b"][quote="williewodka"][quote="*Crawly-chan* =^_^= (b")b"]People say there is a RACE problem. People say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY and ONLY into White countries.
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White[/quote]
there is no escape..[/quote]
You are terrible, and when the sun ages and swells into a majestic red giant and the Earth falls from its orbit and is consumed in nuclear fire, your proposal will remain the worst idea ever conceived by man, surpassed in its idiocy only perhaps by Bio-Dome. In the black stillness of the universe's heat death, when all is quiet and even the minutest particles have decayed and their uncertain remains do not even shiver, there will be an echo of your foolishness.[/quote]

then i guess i have just made history, and am of way more importance then any of you will ever be.
what will be be rememberd of you??
surely not such an awesome idea as that...

and for the record... this will still happen.
lots and lots of prophecies about, and repeated itself numerous times in history.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

worst idea ever??
or just an echo of the past?

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: