Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Sumai oh you gossiping lil rascal you...(wall text warning)

+3
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
GokuLowClass
[D]ark[YIN]
7 posters

Go down

Sumai oh you gossiping lil rascal you...(wall text warning) Empty Sumai oh you gossiping lil rascal you...(wall text warning)

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:12 am

So, I've been getting asked by a lot of people if I was taught by Sumai. That did never even come close. This one is dedicated to all you sumai fanboys asking me about this. If you don't generally care then me neither don't post.

Don't get me wrong. I respect his experience and ideals for forming his "most efficient system 2013" and some other crap nobody cares about but really I don't want him to advertise his BS onto me.

He can punch battle arena pillars to form cool ass new patterns that could utterly destroy Cerb's stalk and triangle system and earn sumai a lot of youtube 'scribers n fame for all I care.

I won't let that all happen on my name though.

I will say this once and for all you Sumai fanboys. I was never taught by him.
I will mention who did try to teach me and who did teach me though.

Zangly(mitchell): This guy taught me around march 2012 then quit for diablo where I was in despair because I didn't even know how to f*cking angle. So, I asked anyone.

I did ask Sumai at the EU server before it got asstroyed but he refused saying I'm not good enough. That was before march and before I started gladiator at all. At the time I was on SugarInMyAss(yo Jay) or some poop. And no, he taught SlappedAbout. I copied his name as SpankedAbout around June while I was being taught by AB. Slappy is in SuperNatural. I'm in TournyLoser. Learn the difference.

I asked Crawly to show me some patterns and I got the replays still which gave me a more in depth understanding about how angles worked in general.

I asked PathOfTBF/Shawn to help me with my offense and he helped me understand the purpose of the W key and why peddling out of a combo is retarded(hi sumai rofl).

I asked FunSword(I won't lie) and swallowed my pride even though he was a massive douche to begin with. He did give me lessons and he did try to help me for a week or two. I admit him being a kind teacher....well fuck that he wasn't. But it didn't work out to begin with therefore we stopped after a lot of arguments.

AfterBurned taught me the last bits and pieces I needed to start learning on my own for a short while and Zangly and AB's lessons formed my basics. This was in summer.

DC101/Anthony helped me wake up into reality and stop trying to copy dylan with blockrush and sidebf spam. He helped me understand how comboing works.

Cal/Demiok/5MEODMT helped me out a lot when nobody was there to really help me. He helped me with my comboing and to understand that offense, defense and neutral are just gamemodes and I need to respect the fact that if there's no switching there's no game. Basically, he helped me with the fundamental basis that better sooner than later started forming my gladiator method. He's a grumpy fúck.

Roma and crawly started helping me a lot lately with tons of spars and giving me material that I would need to understand the game's mechanics and how everything works. I've a lot to thank them for and they're pretty fucking cool too. They're teaching me a lot and whenever I'm confused they help me reach an understanding. Roma for one stopped being a prick and I stopped being annoying so we're making progress.

So, this little history brief here explains a little about what you would need to know to stop gossiping your little mouth, Sumai. Your system might be good or bad but it had no influence on me.

Sumai's only influence to me was the bad image I still have of him talking his bowels out about how good he and his system is until I get really angry and pissed off with him.(And trust me. I still get so pissed off thinking about it)

Also, if anyone asks me for SS or replays from the fight yesterday I'll also tell you this: I don't keep score replays/screenshots. I flushed them all out. Shunpo can now rest in peace(ego) and so can Sumai in this respect. I just don't give a fuck about scores with miniatures like Josh and Daniel who need to SS spars or whatever they can leech off of decent/good gladiators to sleep the night.

I didn't do this cuz I'm afraid Sumai is gonna put me out for everyone to see that I'm a kodachi noob. No no no... I stopped a month or two prior to this moment. I started kodachis because I have the skill required to use them. Thanks to Roma's help I understood how my kodachis work and got the timing and full potential of my vslash right. Apparently Sumai wasn't too happy and said I'm abusing an OP weapon. Rofl I told him to use dachis if he can do it just as well and he declined.

Now for Sumai's current students(prolly like 4 in the list lol) don't get me wrong. Keep learning his almighty system. Don't let my opinion get in your way. You might find something from talking to him more than 5 minutes without getting angry unlike me. If you let other people's opinions influence you, you'll just be another gossiping lil rascal. That's how everyone hated Monk after watching [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

KIND REGARDS, YINSTYLE
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Sumai oh you gossiping lil rascal you...(wall text warning) Empty Re: Sumai oh you gossiping lil rascal you...(wall text warning)

Post by GokuLowClass Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:37 am

You might have been good if you asked to be taught by funtimezz aaaa

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Sumai oh you gossiping lil rascal you...(wall text warning) Empty Re: Sumai oh you gossiping lil rascal you...(wall text warning)

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:12 am

kostas is nice guy, +1 for thread, but you're still a cunt, i hope the devil tickles your eyes and pulls your legs off nIGga
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:17 am

GokuLowClass wrote:You might have been good if you asked to be taught by funtimezz aaaa

i'll fucking shit on mike get him here
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofswords Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:21 am

Lol AB, 5meo, funsword and pathoftbf.

Also im pretty sure that pathoftbf is the one that made the gunz hacks, witchthewicked or something was his site.

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:49 am

no that ws the iteachtbf person
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofswords Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:54 am

O cud be, silly me

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:45 pm

ty for mention.
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumai Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:15 am

Stopped reading at "slappedabout".

I know who's name I've typed countless times to whisper
"Hey, wanna train?"

I'm not even proud of teaching you anyway you're just average.

I've posted a challenge to 1v1 with SWORDS (:
Sumai
Sumai
Grandmaster

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Fri May 17, 2013 1:32 pm

"Cal/Demiok/5MEODMT helped me out a lot when nobody was there to really help me. He helped me with my comboing and to understand that offense, defense and neutral are just gamemodes and I need to respect the fact that if there's no switching there's no game. Basically, he helped me with the fundamental basis that better sooner than later started forming my gladiator method. He's a grumpy fúck."

I'm not grumpy, you was just a pain to try help.
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sat May 18, 2013 5:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down