Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

wow yin is the best gunz gladiator he beat markp who didnt play for 1 year

+2
[D]ark[YIN]
FightMan
6 posters

Go down

wow yin is the best gunz gladiator he beat markp who didnt play for 1 year Empty wow yin is the best gunz gladiator he beat markp who didnt play for 1 year

Post by FightMan Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:17 pm

good thing im good at a game people actually play OWNED

FightMan
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

wow yin is the best gunz gladiator he beat markp who didnt play for 1 year Empty Re: wow yin is the best gunz gladiator he beat markp who didnt play for 1 year

Post by FightMan Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:18 pm

w8 did i forgot to mention different keyboard and mouse

FightMan
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

wow yin is the best gunz gladiator he beat markp who didnt play for 1 year Empty Re: wow yin is the best gunz gladiator he beat markp who didnt play for 1 year

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:24 pm

Your crying is pathetic. I don't play this game more than once a week. I don't care about low tiers who don't even know basics like dont spam trying hard to look like dylan. Dylan Offenz conceptssss angleszzzzz. Have fun trolling xbox live and ragequitting eubads. You might have given yourself a free-out-of-jail card with that statement but I'm not the one who will miss his goodnight sleep.

ps: you dont even play at tournament level SF4 why brag?
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by FightMan Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:35 pm

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:Your crying is pathetic. I don't play this game more than once a week. I don't care about low tiers who don't even know basics like dont spam trying hard to look like dylan. Dylan Offenz conceptssss angleszzzzz. Have fun trolling xbox live and ragequitting eubads. You might have given yourself a free-out-of-jail card with that statement but I'm not the one who will miss his goodnight sleep.

i dont give a fuck about gladiator anoymore and i havent played it seriously for a year
i had nothing to lose fighting u enjoy ur joke game lol

FightMan
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCastiel Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:38 pm

Ok now, this thread is stupid.
TheCastiel
TheCastiel
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by FightMan Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:39 pm

rematch me in sf4

FightMan
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:40 pm

FightMan wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:Your crying is pathetic. I don't play this game more than once a week. I don't care about low tiers who don't even know basics like dont spam trying hard to look like dylan. Dylan Offenz conceptssss angleszzzzz. Have fun trolling xbox live and ragequitting eubads. You might have given yourself a free-out-of-jail card with that statement but I'm not the one who will miss his goodnight sleep.

i dont give a fuck about gladiator anoymore and i havent played it seriously for a year
i had nothing to lose fighting u enjoy ur joke game lol

Being predictable doesnt only apply to gladiator nub. I don't play actively either but you suck so bad i could static dbf u to death
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:41 pm

FightMan wrote:rematch me in sf4
ok if u rematch me in dark souls also are dosing me nob?
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by FightMan Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:42 pm

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:

sf4.

FightMan
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:43 pm

FightMan wrote:
[D]ark[YIN] wrote:

sf4.

dark souls.
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by BoozeAddict Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:42 am

you 2 should go 1v1 tetris

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:43 am

BoozeAddict wrote:you 2 should go 1v1 tetris

rofl ill rape him at tetrisfriends.com
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by FightMan Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:07 am

look at his desperate egoing to make all the time wasted on a dead game look usefull

FightMan
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:12 am

FightMan wrote:look at his desperate egoing to make all the time wasted on a dead game look usefull

no im not desperate and this isnt a dead game bro...
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:20 am

the game isnt rlly dead, glad is however so become gunner or fight nabs

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by FightMan Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:22 am

oh no i "threw the towel" after 7 years on and off playing this game and then quit after its officially closed
play a real game kid this is dead

FightMan
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:24 am

FightMan wrote:oh no i "threw the towel" after 7 years on and off playing this game and then quit after its officially closed
play a real game kid this is dead

stop lying markp because you're only lying to yourself to make yourslef feel better... Just because you ahve psycholgical probelms doesnt mean you should throwit out on gunz... It's just a game, bro... Get a life...
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by FightMan Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:28 am

you are the only one here with psychological problems
constantly trash talking people on the forums like you have some massive insecurity

FightMan
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:29 am

FightMan wrote:you are the only one here with psychological problems
constantly trash talking people on the forums like you have some massive insecurity

yeah but just cuz u have psychological problems doesnt mean u should selfreflect on me so basically you have massive insecurit y and you throw it out on me...
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by FightMan Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:31 am

loser

FightMan
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:32 am

FightMan wrote:loser

see thats my point u act immature because you just cant handle confrontation. Did you have troubles in your past maybe fatherly abuse?
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:45 am

Rofl, Yin, how more terrible can you get. You are just disgusting. I wonder why people keep visiting this forum, what the fuck am I doing here too. All should just leave this hole and stop feeding this insecure psychopath.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down