Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Yinstyle aint got nothin on me either

+9
TheCastiel
RedSphinx
[D]ark[YIN]
TugaLord
happilymarried
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
Dorichi
FightMan
Sumai
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yinstyle aint got nothin on me either Empty Yinstyle aint got nothin on me either

Post by Sumai Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:54 am

Sumai
Sumai
Grandmaster

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Yinstyle aint got nothin on me either Empty Re: Yinstyle aint got nothin on me either

Post by FightMan Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:55 am

bodied

FightMan
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Yinstyle aint got nothin on me either Empty Re: Yinstyle aint got nothin on me either

Post by Sumai Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:56 am

Check the video description for information yin. You need not speak to me directly again.

Thanks for the challenge with equal swords, pretty sad that I had to hide though! And when you realised Sumai had defeated you, you were desperate for a rematch! Even though you declined my post maybe 1-2 months ago challenging you with katanas only.

HEAR ME WHEN I COME!

The replay [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sumai on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Sumai
Sumai
Grandmaster

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:00 am

what score o.O

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:01 am

o nvm 17-13, nicely done! gz on your victory Smile

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumai Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:02 am

Shut up noooob I stopped going hard after like 8-2 for a bit Smile

He got cocky atttttttttt 12-13 i think Very Happy Then as Jetmman would say I bumped it up again.
Sumai
Sumai
Grandmaster

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:05 am

wat??? O.O WHO YOU TALKING TO?

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumai Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:10 am

Oh i didnt see ur first post so it seemed sarcastic haaaaaaahaha my bad i am blind!!!!

Sad lets forget this happened

hi im sumai nice to meet you
Sumai
Sumai
Grandmaster

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:13 am

Forget what? nothing happend?? your strange bruv. and we already met but you seem to have some kind of memory disorder (smoking too much of that haze, aint you!)

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumai Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:15 am

No i definately remember you I was just trying to divert your attention away from the awkward situation that i created
Sumai
Sumai
Grandmaster

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumai Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:15 am

Definitely **********
Sumai
Sumai
Grandmaster

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:17 am

o cleverly done! O.O and i started to think that you are suffering from amnesia... pff

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumai Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:22 am

why? what did i do to make you think this?
Sumai
Sumai
Grandmaster

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:58 am

closed it when i noticed you nonbowing literally even before the 5 minute mark so i didn't actually watch it but umm

good job winning a spar by 3 points or w/e lol

goodest in europuiaw
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:00 am

horrible xD but nice music

#gunz2whereitat
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumai Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:26 am

No it wasn't nonbow lol he was typing for like 2 mins Sad

And happily you say im horrible? 1v1?
Sumai
Sumai
Grandmaster

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:31 am

i say u both are horrible xD
and no i play gunz 2
if u intend to push me to it then maybe tomorrow
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumai Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:39 am

well dont go spouting nonsense unless you can back it up

also i might go out friday night idk

and gunz 2 fucking sucks it is s4 league 2 not gunz 2

it sucks like you
Sumai
Sumai
Grandmaster

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:48 am

it seems we shall battle tomorrow : ) have i been challenged on my integrity
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am

you're going to lose josh
YOU SUCK
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:54 pm

This'll be my last message and I'm gonna go catch my flight for Greece now. Tell you what, Sumai. It's just horribly funny how anyone who watched this finds it a horribad troll and a complete joke to gladiator. How does it make you feel that you barely squeezed out a win, in a spar, by playing like a complete cheating child and you still didn't best me in an announced 1v1? Before I leave I'll drop a few words in this thread.

I'll leave but I wanna give out my respect to any EU I've met that have helped me realize what made Sumai an easy joke when I raped him. People like Crawly who showed me that where I believed GunZ was limited he proved that there was enough to improve on for anyone. I wanna thank Roma that although we were off to a bad start we were able to commens batl without too much hassle and I'm sorry for the nagging. I wanna thank Joel too cuz he was there to give me a good start when I was a Nub and he bared Sumai more than anyone on eubads which shows his top tier patience right there. He and everyone taught me one thing which was PLAY the game to get better at it instead of go all ZONING CONCEPTSSS. I also want to thank Cal for helping me realize that glad is glad and not some BS fantasy Sumai would make out of it. Sumai tried to make naruto out of GunZ. He made Prince of Persia meets caffeine overdose out of it. Even though he gave it names such as "timing" or "good offense" and decided to go full Klickerzz by blaming others of rule-abuse and not following any rules himself he lost to me chasing him 16-10 5-0 and 3-0 and he's been stalking me ingame. He did indeed beat me by a razorthin margin when crawly and cal watched, but I fail to realize how you sleep the day knowing that the only wins you had on me where you being cheap in a failed attempt to get me mad, on Alts or on your main and when I decided to play on kodachis( since I main kodachis ) and female you decided that you found an excuse. Sean who watched in the room could've confirmed that I didn't even use the kodachis because you simply ran away holding S, jumping and doing a predictable vblock. Delay = any slashes that don't get cancelled by block. I didn't even lightstep because you backpeddled.

As for Igor I can keep condescending to him but I can also tell he improved without doing half the shit you do. Castiel(your student) seemed to start improving AFTER he lowered priority on what you taught him. I've never really seen you improve gladiator though. I've seen you apply cheaper and cheaper tactics to a point where you make a gunner duel out of it. I'll even give kudos to Shunpo for being able to understand fully what he does and beating me so often. Shunpo whom you trolled as well rolled you and your "I'm former TOP EU" which actually was you being bumped up every time someone quit until crawly decided to roll you.

So, here's my question: When I've crushed you, the whole EU community has crushed you, when( and I remember back in IJJI ) wreckings crushed you, when anything that can improve on this game ends up crushing you( and I have faith that within 3 months from now Castiel will skin you and get mid tier ) how can you lie to even yourself about being an exemplar of Top EU gladiator? You're more likely a joke to top EU gladiator. You're like the d3adlygames of EU( no offense to zack lmao ) and if people don't rape you, then they aren't mid tier yet. Now don't bother telling me anything. My flight is in 30 mins and I won't come back here unless vacation. Answer this to everyone else here mocking you like I currently am: How does the fact that you never were competent make you feel? How does it make you feel that you've never actually really beaten me except when I was a Nub? How does it make you feel that people use the " sumai taught you? " as a joke and only a few can take that lie serious?( You confused slappedabout( first variation from clan: Supernatural in EU who is seen godmoding ) with SpankedAbout(me)) When I read what your whole time on GunZ was spent on was monk styling and trying to make yourself apparent to other people's eyes. If this lukewarm, saggy, waste of existence is the end result then we can all understand what happens when you play GunZ for pride instead of winning fairly.

Above all: How does it feel being crushed and hurled alive by me 16-10 , 5-0 and 3-0? ATM you cheaped something that isn't considered a legit 1v1 and a score that Mujy could currently get on me since I'm rusty(and that at castiel level even though he lost while playing fairer than you). I'm gonna quit GunZ knowing I raped the biggest joke before quitting and you're gonna sit there on your chair getting angry your honed bitch tactics had no effect on my mood except a hotheaded little buzz. How does it make you feel that the next people raping you will be completely new to gladiator and still smack you around better than I did, because you can't improve? Little sumai. I rest my case and again, I feel sorry for you watching me quit while facing defeat as you're so desperate to win me. You'll never be able to reclaim your lost pride again and the angrier and more ambitioned I saw you get, the better my day got. You'll be punching your monitor knowing that nobody finds you anywhere near competent and that all your time spent on trying to corner me into a spar and then trying to turn the tables by provoking me with botch tactics never worked. I mean, COME ON LOL, I caught Shunpo doing the same shit to me and he lost every time, you think that because you won after countless attempts at the same shit that you won fullstop? You're the average 1char1 montaging only your first win of so many attempts and one lousy chance you got, you still didn't get to beat me in an 1v1. Idk, I'm leaving restylerland with a smile knowing you tried so hard to rise above me and this is as far as you ever get. Hahahaha. Bye little sumai see you in near future. Also bye cool community, only a few will be missed.
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by FightMan Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:27 pm

yinstyle, greece is in europe

FightMan
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Yin is my new hero. Anyway, it sucks that he left a bad taste in mouth with his final post, because the only enemy there is, is just himself and he gonna carry all of it to greece. He will be back, because he couldn't end it properly.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:35 pm

before the bout ill have my share of pushups and water,full blown markp style ^_* yea
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:44 pm

hey hey i made castiel prew not sumai Sad

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next