Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

does any1 else have this

+4
Shlayg
Kingofswords
FightMan
Jianyu
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

does any1 else have this - Page 4 Empty Re: does any1 else have this

Post by Kingofswords Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:34 pm

On another subject how was ya'll easter?

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by WRUM! Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Jianyu wrote:dang yeah i used to get intestinal swelling as well, but has stopped lately (actually notably once i got on antidepressants, though ive recently stopped those. weird)
They prescribed you antidepressants for it? Or is that for something unrelated?

Jianyu wrote:mines usually fingers/ankles/shoulders. you should rly try kratom for pain, it won't interact with anything you're on now (MAYBE methylprednisolone? but if you've been prescribed opiates then it won't matter) it's better than other opiates, imo at least. liquid analgesic? so probably hydrocodone or codeine yeah?
Mine keeps to the ring, pinkie and middle fingers on my right hand, both ankles and different parts of the spine. Honestly, it hurts like someone's ran a spike through my back when it swells enough to pinch a nerve there -- though that's happened only twice in my life, thankfully.

As for the pain medicine, yeah, opiates mostly. Most of the time it's stuff you'd get for intense toothache/chronic migraines; puts me right to sleep. If that doesn't work, I just take some of the pills I was prescribed for a neuropathic pain I used to have in my lungs a few years back, along with heavy doses of whatever anti-inflammatory I have at hand. I try to abstain from going for the second option as I find it to be easily abused.

Since you mentioned using a mechanical typewriter in school, I want to ask, what type of keyboard do you use for day-to-day typing? I find that my right shoulder is beginning to suffer from using a standard keyboard and am now looking for more ergonomic solutions.
WRUM!
WRUM!
Chat idler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:17 am

Antidepressants were for depression but it ended up helping for some reason.

I used an electronic typewriter, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it was cool.

I just use a regular keyboard. I've seen some weird keyboards out there that will probably help, but cost a fortune. Maybe try one of those big key keyboards, so your shoulders aren't so scrunched or whatever.

Or try putting the keyboard up on something? idk
Jianyu
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by WRUM! Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:32 am

That does look pretty cool.

The problem I'm facing is that my right hand has to lift off the armrest to reach the keyboard. My shoulder is killing me after two hours of doing this. I'm still looking for a split keyboard with a decent gap that doesn't cost me the deed to the house.
WRUM!
WRUM!
Chat idler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:08 am

iirc microsoft has quite a few. at a store called Best Buy here, they sell plenty of them. I'd look on their site for some, just to get an idea for model numbers and such but there's plenty with a good gap for like $40 USD.
Jianyu
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4