Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Life has changed the mentality has changed.

+2
BoozeAddict
Limits
6 posters

Go down

Life has changed the mentality has changed. Empty Life has changed the mentality has changed.

Post by Limits Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:51 pm

As the years go by that I acquired more experience about the life I considered mentally ill and now I have no questions about reality everything is clear to me then also my mentality changed well over the years, Has changed greatly difficult to communicate with Jews.
All this because I'm mentally ill very hard to get along with Jews because it.
Limits
Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Life has changed the mentality has changed. Empty Re: Life has changed the mentality has changed.

Post by BoozeAddict Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:20 am

No, you're mentally ill if you do NOT have a hard time getting along with jews. It's normal to hate the jew.

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Life has changed the mentality has changed. Empty Re: Life has changed the mentality has changed.

Post by zalibidas Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:46 am

Hey there guy. You are an ok dude.. but sometimes you post the weirdest stuff and I don't even know what even is this I don't know help confused.

zalibidas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by BoozeAddict Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:56 am

zalibidas wrote:Hey there guy. You are an ok dude.. but sometimes you post the weirdest stuff and I don't even know what even is this I don't know help confused.

thnx, i think you're an ok dude too.

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:56 pm

zalibidas wrote:Hey there guy. You are an ok dude.. but sometimes you post the weirdest stuff and I don't even know what even is this I don't know help confused.

Don't blame shlomi Smile. He has to use google translate because his English isn't that great and he has no other outlet for frustrations.

I hope your're ok buddy <3
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:39 pm

BoozeAddict wrote:No, you're mentally ill if you do NOT have a hard time getting along with jews. It's normal to hate the jew.

loljooze
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:42 pm

QFT....lolol
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down