Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Quitting GunZ forever again for real this time/my farewell

+6
Limits
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
Raikiboi
[D]ark[YIN]
ThaChamp
Jeviok
10 posters

Go down

Quitting GunZ forever again for real this time/my farewell Empty Quitting GunZ forever again for real this time/my farewell

Post by Jeviok Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:10 pm

Yeah so I'm done playing GunZ forever kay. I've been around GunZ for almost 10 years now, so I think it's far past time to hang up the swords for good. I can't play even if I wanted to because I lost some function in my finger just from K-Styling for so long. So yeah I pretty much played gladiator up until I physically couldn't anymore. In addition to the game being a shell of what it used to be, I stopped finding GunZ fun a while ago. This is mostly due to the dominant playstyle of the past generation or two where they just play to win and play as abusively as possible. And also just generally not having enough good or fun opponents to fight. I've definitely had my fill of pvp for the rest of my life at this point.

As far as E-Legacy goes, I'm more than happy with my experience on this game. I accomplished and did everything I ever wanted to do on GunZ and more. I became a top gladiator and an e-legend. I had a great and legendary clan. I made lots of friends and gained fans and enemies and met a lot of people. I taught some people who would also go on to become top gladiators. I beat all my idols as well as all my enemies. I had many great moments and I remained a top player from 2007 till 2015. I don't have anything left to prove or do. I plan on finishing my youtube GunZ uploads and then that'll probably be the end of my involvement with the game besides maybe continuing to lurk forums. I went from being a competitor to a teacher and then to someone who just wants to preserve the memory of the game because I realize that GunZ' best days are behind all of us.

GunZ is basically a platform to test problem solving and mechanical skills as well tactics and strategies. So yes, I'm proud of becoming good and doing stuff on this difficult game. It's no different than feeling pride for anything else you invest your time and effort into, so long as the satisfaction is there.

See ya guys! Thanks for the memories and the fights. GG. I'm off to become a legendary fitness professional and martial artist irl. I'm sure plenty of you will either be happy or not care or be heart broken. Love me or hate me, you all helped build my experiences so I thank you and wish you all well. Pce.

Sincerely,
Deviok(The Greatest Gladiator To Exist Ever)
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Quitting GunZ forever again for real this time/my farewell Empty Re: Quitting GunZ forever again for real this time/my farewell

Post by ThaChamp Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:05 pm

Inb4 coming back to remake pendulum for the 17th time
ThaChamp
ThaChamp
Gladiator
Gladiator

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Quitting GunZ forever again for real this time/my farewell Empty Re: Quitting GunZ forever again for real this time/my farewell

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:41 am

^sal
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikiboi Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:51 am

^yin

Raikiboi
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:03 am

Shut up dummy
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Limits Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:42 am

jeff dammn u quit
Limits
Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by zalibidas Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:38 am

Did you decide to come back yet?

zalibidas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by daneus Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:58 am

I only had one spar with you. As far as I remember, it was 18-5 to you.

It was a fun spar. I never got the chance to tell you that afterwards. But thanks for it. Have a great future doing what you like.

daneus

Back to top Go down

Post by BoozeAddict Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:10 am

10/10 made my cry

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikiel Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:35 pm

Hmm. Well... sadness... we were supposed to develop stuff together

Rikiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down