Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Jeviok's Thread

+4
honey2433
Jianyu
ThaChamp
Jeviok
8 posters

Go down

Jeviok's Thread Empty Jeviok's Thread

Post by Jeviok Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:40 pm

I've got a great idea. Rather than making a new thread every time I feel like saying something random, I'll just post it in this thread for now on. You all can feel free to chime in if you want. I'll also talk about what's going on with me because my life is more interesting than all of yours and I know you all deeply care about what's going on in my personal life. Or if nothing else, you can perhaps be entertained by my ramblings.

So today I took and passed my practical exam for my Exercise Programming and Design class, which involved having to role play with a person who knows a lot more than myself (my teacher) where he is the idiot client and I'm the fitness professional. So I had to walk him through and conduct fitness tests on him. This was a retake from a couple of weeks ago because I fuked up the first time. But now I'm cleared and have been deemed competent enough to test other human beings with slightly less fear of them getting killed in the process. That's great news, because I have to bring 4 jerks into my school as test subjects to do this stuff on. I'm supposed to conduct a bunch of fitness tests on each person then I have to write up an exercise program based on the results of the tests and their goals and also how fat they are.
Also after doing that I had to take a cat to the vet for an enema. Then went back later to pick her up. And I had to pay for most of it, which sucks. And then my car started to overheat on the way home. So I had to walk down the street alone in the dark to get some motor oil in a creepy area. Then I tried to eat a raw red potato, but I ended up cooking it instead. Now I'm watching DragonBall. I'm looking forward to meeting my teacher again tomorrow to go over some other stuff and then I'm going to go see The Martian in the theater right next to my skool with someone. Cuz believe it or not I have friends outside of E-Friends. In fact I don't think I have any E-friends anymore xcept for Joel and Cal. And if I do then why the fuk haven't I heard from any of them? Oh right, cuz they were GunZ people and we don't talk if I'm not playing.

Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Jeviok's Thread Empty Re: Jeviok's Thread

Post by Jeviok Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:47 pm

Also during the test I received a text from someone I haven't talked to in over a year. And all he texted was "Jeff" Rolling Eyes wtf is wrong with people
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaChamp Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:50 pm

This was so interesting to a point where the interesting material receptors in my brain over heated and i am not permanently brain damaged. Thx alot
ThaChamp
ThaChamp
Gladiator
Gladiator

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaChamp Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:50 pm

Now*
ThaChamp
ThaChamp
Gladiator
Gladiator

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:03 pm

i played planetside 2 and decided its the best mmo out there since every other one has either killed trinity, has an un-interesting combat system or has an uninteresting leveling process/uninteresting setting. planetside on the otherhand is incredibly balanced from an fps standpoint, has good gunplay and momentum, and potentially can have a lot of strategy if ur team/squad isn't just zerging (except for bases that are up on a hill with only one launchpad to enter or something)

wtb archeage with no p2w, wtb tera with better quest system, wtb wow acc and sub since i nvr rly played it and im intimidated being new going into a pserver. i want to try eso too but it looks buggy as fuck and autotarget heals are g-a-y

i've been trying to get into wildstar but it's really tough since the leveling is gay and i like having 20 spells on a skillbar instead of 8, i wish the quest system was better and the text boxes weren't so fucking shit but the combat seems decent enough even if it's kinda gw2 style of everyone having a heal and dps (gay)

will report back with results
Jianyu
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by honey2433 Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:37 pm

honey2433
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

that video is so noob the united states government decided it was in my best interest to not watch it
Jianyu
Jianyu

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by panchamukha Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am

ik u didn't like fighting me much but you should install gunz and play glad again
panchamukha
panchamukha
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by BoozeAddict Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:49 am

my everyday life is too boring. but gonna start studying psichiatry soon, like this spring, so i'm sure i'm gonna see some shit there. joel and shlomi can come over and be test subjects if they want

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:59 am

I got referred to DBT sessions today. hopefully they will help fix my stupid ass brain and i can get on in life
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Limits Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:58 am

yeee help meee plzzz
Limits
Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:23 pm

Joel wrote:I got referred to DBT sessions today. hopefully they will help fix my stupid ass brain and i can get on in life

Hai Joel. And good.

The Martian was okay, but unfortunately there was no zero gravity sex scene or anything.
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:28 pm

panchamukha wrote:ik u didn't like fighting me much but you should install gunz and play glad again

I enjoyed fighting you no less than I did almost everyone else. I played GunZ for almost 10 years, I think I've had my fill of it, and gaming as a whole for that matter. Now I'm just reiterating what I said in my 'quitting forever' thread, but good to know people care that I'm not playing (one way or the other).

My last great moment on GunZ was that fight I did with Joel which I put on my youtube. That was the last time I played well until things went south suddenly; what with my old hands I guess. Plus I'm just not into the game anymore. People aren't even fun to watch play anymore either.
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:54 pm

BoozeAddict wrote:my everyday life is too boring. but gonna start studying psichiatry soon, like this spring, so i'm sure i'm gonna see some shit there. joel and shlomi can come over and be test subjects if they want

Well good luck. Your first task should be to get the spelling of it correct. As for me, all I care about is fitness and martial arts. Can't see myself doing anything else with my life. I can't even understand why people are interested in anything else. Nothing is more interesting than transforming your body and mind and obtaining and applying skills and achieving victory and glory in the process. So long as I have the satisfaction that comes with achievement I don't need material things and life is much simpler. And I'll be able to help others achieve the very same thing.
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by BoozeAddict Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:54 am

ur beard is a material thing

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:27 am

[quote="Jeviok"]
panchamukha wrote:People aren't even fun to watch play anymore either.

Apart from me right babe?

And yeah I saw the martian too I was impressed. It was really entertaining and I don't really understand the science fiction nerds were crying. It was realistic enough and the way it built tension at the end was really cool. All though tbh as with most movies i wish it failed and they all died at the end and fucking Trevelyan was sentenced to death for murdering them all. The fade out would be "Half of everything is luck, NASA, and the other half, FATE!"

cue credits and i would have stood up and applauded like only a true american can.

Other than that it was p.good.
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Joel wrote:
Jeviok wrote:
panchamukha wrote:People aren't even fun to watch play anymore either.

Apart from me right babe?

And yeah I saw the martian too I was impressed. It was really entertaining and I don't really understand the science fiction nerds were crying. It was realistic enough and the way it built tension at the end was really cool. All though tbh as with most movies i wish it failed and they all died at the end and fucking Trevelyan was sentenced to death for murdering them all. The fade out would be "Half of everything is luck, NASA, and the other half, FATE!"

cue credits and i would have stood up and applauded like only a true american can.

Other than that it was p.good.

Yeah I like watching you and myself play and that's it. Another reason why you vs. me is the best fight ever. And The Martian was okay Razz I wasn't crazy about it. And darn Joel, I thought we was gonna talk on skype tonite Sad Where you at George?
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:40 pm

So I just logged onto freestyle GunZ in hopes of bumping into Joel, and of course got goaded into playing a quick game because a random whispered me asking to spar. I was using a katana and then lost the first 7 rounds because I don't play this fukn game ever anymore. Then I switched to Kodachis and won the next round with full health. So it ended with me being behind in kills in a 20 round spar 8-11. I was slowly(or quickly?) starting to remember how to play. Then my hand was already fatigued. The whole experience was terrible and now I feel bad, which further reinforces my decision to not be active no moar. He probably wasn't even a random anyways but I don't care. Everyone is just a carbon copy of each other anyways. Just spamming drifty dbf  and tbf combos and walking into my slashes with no defense and massive spamming. Anyways, Joel I'm sorry we didn't get to chat tonite, my sister's boyfriend took the place of you tonite cuz I had bro talk with him in his truck. But we still need to have ours and ketchup.
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:05 am

yo son if you see DIECISSCUM clan Feminism then thats me.

ill usually be rekin all.

Who was the guy you played ? :\

i was on gunz. WHERE U AT MOTHERFUCKER
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:53 am

Joel wrote:yo son if you see DIECISSCUM clan Feminism then thats me.

ill usually be rekin all.

Who was the guy you played ? :\

i was on gunz. WHERE U AT MOTHERFUCKER

I played against some inconsequential foe who I had no business giving up any kills to. But not like I could play even semi-decently so I don't mind much. If this were 7 years ago there'd be a thread titled: "I DEFEETED DEVOIK!!1" , and I'm a bit disappointed that we won't be seeing that this time. Good ol' gunzfactor days, ya know.
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:15 am

So now my car is overheating because the pipe thingy that goes into the radiator exploded. So naturally I put some gorilla tape on it and took it on the highway because I really wanted to do jiu-jitsu this morning. It was good enuf to get me there and back but it started leaking again. I was pretty confident that it would hold forever but I guess not. So I'll get it fixed later. And Jew Jif Shoes class was okay, I butterfly swept and submitted all of my bigger training partners multiple times so I'm feeling okay right now despite car issues. Plus I have vanilla+pumpkin flavored coffee from dunkin donuts. I call it Vanumpkin flavor.
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:28 pm

the master of tape always has multiple rolls of different varieties and brands on hand

p.s. seems like a bad idea to tape ur radiator but im no expert
Jianyu
Jianyu

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:38 am

Jianyu wrote:the master of tape always has multiple rolls of different varieties and brands on hand

Ya. that shit gonna burn u alive. I don't want to lose you like that jeff.
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:09 am

Joel wrote:
Jianyu wrote:the master of tape always has multiple rolls of different varieties and brands on hand

Ya. that shit gonna burn u alive. I don't want to lose you like that jeff.

it was temporary, it's in the shop now
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:27 am

Okey so my car is fixed enuf for now. So now I can continue to drive myself to skool to learn about exercising and drive myself to my other classes where I learn how to hurt people.

Oh yeah and happy Halloween, jerkfaces.
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down