Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

The greatest mismatch in gaming history

+6
Jianyu
Limits
[D]ark[YIN]
BoozeAddict
GokuLowClass
Jeviok
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The greatest mismatch in gaming history Empty The greatest mismatch in gaming history

Post by Jeviok Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've played this game for a long time and dealt with many ego noobs, but this match outdid them all. Hilarious and sad. Gladiators >>>gunners.
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

The greatest mismatch in gaming history Empty Re: The greatest mismatch in gaming history

Post by Limits Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:06 am

lool u walk him
Limits
Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

The greatest mismatch in gaming history Empty Re: The greatest mismatch in gaming history

Post by GokuLowClass Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:50 am

only cause u too puss to make a normal room...

edit:flipdodgehacksmuch

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:59 am

GokuLowClass wrote:only cause u too puss to make a normal room...

edit:flipdodgehacksmuch

lol he would have lost in that too tho. Maybe I should have done that too.
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by BoozeAddict Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:49 am

Wow, how bad do you have to be?
1) you bring 2x more swords than him. 1v1 me now, i'll bring 3 swords, we'll see how YOU like it
2) You come with lvl73 masteries and runes, he's only lvl 1
3) you need no flip bug hack to play
4) obvious use of autoclicker and photoshop, trust me, i work as a detective

AND YOU STILL ONLY KILLED HIM 6 ROUNDS OF OUF 30.
Jesus, i thought you were good.

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Limits Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:02 am

Deviok Is the only one who was and will be the most talented and best of all glads forever lol since I can remember is the most impressive and talented people is deviok and will be forever deviok played with cerb since no one knew whats mean glads, today everything is destroyed it will not come back more beautiful periods.
Limits
Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:39 pm

BoozeAddict wrote:Wow, how bad do you have to be?
1) you bring 2x more swords than him. 1v1 me now, i'll bring 3 swords, we'll see how YOU like it
2) You come with lvl73 masteries and runes, he's only lvl 1
3) you need no flip bug hack to play
4) obvious use of autoclicker and photoshop, trust me, i work as a detective

AND YOU STILL ONLY KILLED HIM 6 ROUNDS OF OUF 30.
Jesus, i thought you were good.

His rejoin skills were just too good for me I guess
Limits wrote:Deviok Is the only one who was and will be the most talented and best of all glads forever lol since I can remember is the most impressive and talented people is deviok and will be forever deviok played with cerb since no one knew whats mean glads, today everything is destroyed it will not come back more beautiful periods.

QFT
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:01 am

turn flip on

see wat happens
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:05 am

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:turn flip on

see wat happens

Why should I do that? It's much more hilarious to see him desperately resort to flipping as his only option, then not being able to do it. Having them off helped to expose gunners for how bad and limited they are. If this were you fighting him you probably would have lost because he butterflies to the sides without approaching. What would happen is he'll land flips and I'll land more hits from defending his instas than he would deal attempting them. Or I would just out flip him. Btw Yin I'm sure you're proud of me for this footage, I know you like it wen I fuk with gunners. Twisted Evil
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Limits Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:19 am

hey yin listen to jeff
Limits
Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:33 am

Limits wrote:hey yin listen to jeff

Yeah really. He's one of the only people I've beaten constantly who still runs his mouth about me. I basically just played around with him every time we fought. The last time we played it was supposed to be a super serious 1v1 where I didn't even warmup, used a katana, and hadn't been active. And yet I still went into the fight knowing for sure that I'd win. If you lose to someone easily all the time then you shuttup and listen to them. Yin somehow never learned this lesson from all the people he had to suck up to when he begged for people like Languid and Joel to help make him less bad.
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:55 am

lol ur hilarious
tell u what, im in a good mood so I wont respond to the bollocks. Instead, I'll reply with existent proof.

gunners in 2015 have a fighting chance with their flips on, which is why glads like you shut it off. They know what we know. We only use it better.

I have the balls to fight gunners who flip and peddle and I don't feel the egotistical necessity to show the world that anymore. That's my inner game vs your inner game.

AB said that the more risk-oriented you play, the more you prove AND improve your skill. When's the last time you used W, jeff? When's the last time you were risk-prone so as to improve? Even languid handed you your asscrack in one of your videos while pressing W, yet your only replies were peddle and run. Languid showed real skill, what do you have to show for?

You don't play to improve. You roam a dead game to prove something to the world. You play GunZ for politics. The MAIN reason you lost to me in 2013 wasn't because you were rusty(as you ALWAYS claim); it was because you forgot what you had learned from cerb. You forgot what it means to be process-oriented and you got caught up trying to prove yourself to a cult of teenagers and nobodies who just started playing GunZ. Ever since I've known you, you consistently got caught up in that vicious cycle.

Here's your golden nugget. You can either start hurling negativity and more made up bullshit spoken from mouth to mouth my way, or you can take it like a get-well-soon card.
Whatever fires your wheels in the end.
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:15 am

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:lol ur hilarious
tell u what, im in a good mood so I wont respond to the bollocks. Instead, I'll reply with existent proof.

gunners in 2015 have a fighting chance with their flips on, which is why glads like you shut it off. They know what we know. We only use it better.

I have the balls to fight gunners who flip and peddle and I don't feel the egotistical necessity to show the world that anymore. That's my inner game vs your inner game.

AB said that the more risk-oriented you play, the more you prove AND improve your skill. When's the last time you used W, jeff? When's the last time you were risk-prone so as to improve? Even languid handed you your asscrack in one of your videos while pressing W, yet your only replies were peddle and run. Languid showed real skill, what do you have to show for?

You don't play to improve. You roam a dead game to prove something to the world. You play GunZ for politics. The MAIN reason you lost to me in 2013 wasn't because you were rusty(as you ALWAYS claim); it was because you forgot what you had learned from cerb. You forgot what it means to be process-oriented and you got caught up trying to prove yourself to a cult of teenagers and nobodies who just started playing GunZ. Ever since I've known you, you consistently got caught up in that vicious cycle.

Here's your golden nugget. You can either start hurling negativity and more made up bullshit spoken from mouth to mouth my way, or you can take it like a get-well-soon card.
Whatever fires your wheels in the end.

lol u mad
Jianyu
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Limits Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:56 am

shutup jiyanuu
Limits
Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:07 am

Yeah you tell him Limits!!

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:14 am

yeah shut up gina
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by honey2433 Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:46 am

Why would people even brag with something like this. Looks more desperate then cool O.o
honey2433
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Limits Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:35 am

honey2433 wrote:Why would people even brag with something like this. Looks more desperate then cool O.o
hello barb
Limits
Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:22 am

Rousey vs. Holm replay
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:07 am

mfw
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:44 am

honey2433 wrote:Why would people even brag with something like this. Looks more desperate then cool O.o
shut up barbie

u dont know shit
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:29 am

i guess just mad jeff wouldnt consider her replay worthy ;-;
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:11 pm

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:00 am

GODDAMNED!! Move those ugly cats to the official cat thread!!

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:17 am

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next