Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

After two weeks since back home from hospital.

4 posters

Go down

After two weeks since back home from hospital. Empty After two weeks since back home from hospital.

Post by Limits Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:04 am

hai guys, after two weeks since i back i was felt good, but now again
all back depression obssive to check things again and again, anxitey im talk to myself in loud voice and answer to myself too like im talk at phone.
all obssive things back for a while, today I went to a new psychiatrist
actually it's place with psychiatrist, Psychologist, Social Worker.
i met her but she is so srsly but she looks great she know what she is doing she knows the job, she raised the pills serenda now im take 100mg and more two weeks up to 150 i was took 50mg at begining, She raised doses
and other pills too reperdal and assival she raised it too. and now depression hurt me again she was like ''u need to fight it'' easy to talk
so now at this moment im listen to sad songs and depression hurt again.
im see also glads community so ded hard to find cool and smart ppl in shit fgunz beaners gunz. just went to some israel server and i met rince bad player and person all israels bad shit, well i played with them in 2009 but im not same shlomi of 2009 i can't belive that i dlled garbage server jews fuk they cant glads even. my opinion is changing every moment also i can say israel gunz garbage and then back part of my ocd sharky roma barb knows it... Smile anyway sometimes life can be great and sometimes its just worse. i spend lots money on games too i bought csgo, gta iv i spend 100 euros in ugg and in dg 80$ coz i wanted to play guns a bit It seemed interesting but i stopped play all games not for me after spend lots money im play only fgunz and ugg sometimes maybe.
my favorite #1 game is gunz gladiator nostalgia like 2008 but im see its ded. deviok quit ab and all others glad, well maybe 2007 was my time for glads. uhhh and btw its not only jews dumb its wrong to say it its 95% of world dumb i met jews irl rly great its dumb to say ''jews''
Limits
Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

After two weeks since back home from hospital. Empty Re: After two weeks since back home from hospital.

Post by panchamukha Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:29 am

u seem interesting man. keep trying to be positive and try to not to think so much and dwell on negativity. try reading, gardening, exercizing, martial arts, or marijuana.

and joel if ur reading thisss, i was blocked from chatango, butya use that song in my honor. sucks that its not longer Sad
panchamukha
panchamukha
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

After two weeks since back home from hospital. Empty Re: After two weeks since back home from hospital.

Post by Joel Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:06 pm

wtf why were u blocked
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BoozeAddict Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:21 am

giving schizophreniacs with ocd on anxiolytics marijuana is a great idea!

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Limits Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:33 am

BoozeAddict wrote:giving schizophreniacs with ocd on anxiolytics marijuana is a great idea!
My old psychiatrist defines me as scizohprnia but in hospital doctors said i have obssive complusive disorder and tourette except these disorders i have anxitey depression its not ocd at all but it dosent matter whats name of my problems pills is important thing.... uhh and btw mariguana It has a lot of side effects and difficult to get it in my country It is also dangerous
rofl...
Limits
Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by panchamukha Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:26 am

idk y man its weird i type in it but it doesnt deliver my msg. and ya weed gives me schizophrenia so u prolly shouldnt try that
panchamukha
panchamukha
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down