Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Degory vs PurpleSwag // warmup Artule // When gunners think they can Glad // DOLPHINRIDER unrusting

+4
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
happilymarried
Jianyu
purpp
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Degory vs PurpleSwag // warmup Artule // When gunners think they can Glad // DOLPHINRIDER unrusting Empty Degory vs PurpleSwag // warmup Artule // When gunners think they can Glad // DOLPHINRIDER unrusting

Post by purpp Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:27 am

bonus

Last edited by purpp on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:02 am; edited 9 times in total
purpp
purpp
Decent Gladiator
Decent Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Degory vs PurpleSwag // warmup Artule // When gunners think they can Glad // DOLPHINRIDER unrusting Empty Re: Degory vs PurpleSwag // warmup Artule // When gunners think they can Glad // DOLPHINRIDER unrusting

Post by Jianyu Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:09 am

dont mind me posting real gladiatorial combat

p.s. anyone notice in the last round of tourney josh vs randy how differently josh plays compared to this vid and p much how he played at the time?
Jianyu
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Degory vs PurpleSwag // warmup Artule // When gunners think they can Glad // DOLPHINRIDER unrusting Empty Re: Degory vs PurpleSwag // warmup Artule // When gunners think they can Glad // DOLPHINRIDER unrusting

Post by purpp Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:01 am

also updated post with Artule spar/warmup... and editing PurpleSwag vs DOLPHINRIDER right now.

Jianyu wrote:

dont mind me posting real gladiatorial combat

p.s. anyone notice in the last round of tourney josh vs randy how differently josh plays compared to this vid and p much how he played at the time?

same shit, you lil dweeb.

Last edited by purpp on Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:36 am; edited 3 times in total
purpp
purpp
Decent Gladiator
Decent Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:53 pm

dont mind me just posting more true gladiatorial combat u can continue to post w/e u wanna keep postin but face the hard fact that if it takes place in 2016, or any time after 2011 its not true gladiatorial combat ~except some rounds of the aeria tourney~
Jianyu
Jianyu

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:31 pm

im very confused
why did u make this thread

music is ok
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:18 pm

he made some vid of him fiteing some random then changed it lol
Jianyu
Jianyu

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by purpp Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:31 pm

oh man you really want my nuts don't you Jianyu, i'm not taking the bait lil nigga lmaoo
purpp
purpp
Decent Gladiator
Decent Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:50 pm

dont have any idea wat ur even on about but ok
Jianyu
Jianyu

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by purpp Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:58 pm

updated post with DOLPHINRIDER vs PurpleSwag vid

Jianyu wrote:he made some vid of him fiteing some random then changed it lol
yea it's called an update lil man. the only time you see me reply here will be rare i'm only going to come to post my own content so do me a favor and why don't you go be a loser elsewhere? fucking bum lmfao unless you have somethin' positive to say, have fun talking to yourselves. i tipeth mine own coxcomb to thee.
purpp
purpp
Decent Gladiator
Decent Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:14 am

you pick nice songs : )
your videos would be pretty great were they just songs and black screen or a logo : )
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:11 pm

idk i just think its so strange that some ppl still act like they did/other ppl did in the glory days of gunz, when by now almost everyone else has just... grew up i guess. it's hard to explain.

the novelty has worn off i guess; i mean by now everyone knows that everyone was acting, or just "pretending", you know?

except maybe ab i suppose =)

p.s. someone make my name a color
Jianyu
Jianyu

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:08 pm

Nice videos PurpleSwag! I enjoyed watching them a lot. Smile
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:13 am

very bad
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:16 am

Jianyu wrote:idk i just think its so strange that some ppl still act like they did/other ppl did in the glory days of gunz, when by now almost everyone else has just... grew up i guess. it's hard to explain.

the novelty has worn off i guess; i mean by now everyone knows that everyone was acting, or just "pretending", you know?

i love you jianyu and i miss u Sad((((((((((((
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:03 am

♥️♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥️♥️ wrote:Nice videos PurpleSwag! I enjoyed watching them a lot. Smile

what the fuck happened to your post LOL

Joel wrote:
i love you jianyu and i miss u Sad((((((((((((

but i'm here literally all the time joel! seriously, i show up at least twice a year. what more do you want from me?!
Jianyu
Jianyu

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by purpp Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:41 am

Jianyu wrote:what the fuck happened to your post LOL

I have given her special powers.
purpp
purpp
Decent Gladiator
Decent Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by panchamukha Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:20 am

Jianyu wrote:idk i just think its so strange that some ppl still act like they did/other ppl did in the glory days of gunz, when by now almost everyone else has just... grew up i guess. it's hard to explain.

Nobody is trying to recreate the 06-10+ glad era. Gunz is dead, nonetheless. But the servers are still up. Its kool to chill and play and shit. Record some dope combos with some nice beats.
panchamukha
panchamukha
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by purpp Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:23 am

WOOOH drop them gnan bombs on em!!! boy you done outgnan'd em this time!

DISCLAIMER: Warning. The following is not meant for 12 year old audiences. Viewer discretion is advised.

yeah there are lots of players who just do it for fun. not something i would expect Ab's followers to understand.

i don't even bother with these morons anymore thinking they're special living in their special little circle when there's lots of other good glads who have showed improvement. That's all that matters to a normal person. Ab or his lil loser doggies like jianyu or whoever sees other glads making progress in what they think is their territory, they get insecure and start bashing those glads. lol. simple simon ass / donald trump mindset. The funniest and saddest part about it was that this same behavior is what lead to the death of this game. the community itself killed the game. this was present in the whole game, not just glad. it can't get any more clearer than that hombre. i put the answer right in front of you and for you to not understand this post, you'd have to be fully autistic. Ya not half, ... fully. I know you're about to write something autistic back to me LOL. really its just hilarious to me all these 'old gens' are clinged on and can't let go of a dead game lmao. people are usually joking around, but it only takes some common sense to tell which ones are dead serious from the toxicity of their ego. Boy would i hate to be you. I mean it really must be hard for you to sleep at night lol don't ignore it you lil gladdies.

Fuck your list nigga. Most of yall too young and ignorant to even understand the truth even if it was written on a billboard that you could see from the window of your house. For the record "this" is why you all have my nuts in your mouth. Cuz I'm too real in here, always exposing your little jew asses rofl. And it's the same reason they hate Monk and everyone else that wasn't deserving of it. Because they can't stand someone else having fun. Jealous, coward-hearted nigglets.
purpp
purpp
Decent Gladiator
Decent Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:53 am

Spoiler:

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by honey2433 Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:39 pm

You sound like yin couple years ago. Bad and delusional. O.o
honey2433
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by purpp Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:51 am

honey2433 wrote:You sound like yin couple years ago. Bad and delusional. O.o
just cause I wrote an essay doesn't mean i'm spreading toxicity among the community. use your brain for once, i'm always the one standing up for you cowards in rooms while you're watching bystanders. i'm the one taking the hits for you. aren't you in university? this is the level of education you attained from studying in uni? that you can't understand a fking paragraph? Lol you're either trolling or stupid. i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. i posted myself getting 6-11, do you really think I care? my ego is so fucking big that i have to make fun of myself in front the kids on this game lmao cuz it doesn't matter at the end of the day its just a game and i couldn't care less what a bunch of bums think of me. no but SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND MY EGO EXTENDS BEYOND THIS GAME DUDE LMAO you see some of us have lives. all you guys are like my babies with your baby ego on a baby game. you guys are egoing me regarding this dead game, i'm egoing your entire existence. AND NOTE not cuz i'm a piece of sht like you folks, but it'll always be cuz you deserved it. i never took shots at anybody that wasn't deserving of it. you have to understand the difference lmao

Now if you feel like writing another autistic post let me tell you now, go get attention from someone else. this'll be my 2nd last post. i'm out bitches. you're only to get a mere fraction of my time. if you feel like i roasted you or your buddies then too bad. All i've ever done is said the truth and add a little disrespectful remarks cause at this point that's what you lil losers deserve, nothing else. if people end up getting hurt by it, so be it. it has to be done. don't compare me to that mega loser yin again. i'm like his father. i am dat daddy figga to most of these bums for that matter. i educated you nigglets whenever i make posts like these. I say 'you guys' but of course that applies to who it applies to. i'm not gonna say no names, figure it out. you know who you are

Last edited by purpp on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:46 am; edited 5 times in total
purpp
purpp
Decent Gladiator
Decent Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by purpp Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:16 am

SHT DUDE I EVEN LEFT A DISCLAIMER, BUT YOU COULDN'T HELP BUT CATCH AUTISM OFF IT.

know your place lil mans, know your place. this isn't a fking tv show, you nerds are getting too hyped up over the internet lmao

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by purpp on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:00 am; edited 6 times in total
purpp
purpp
Decent Gladiator
Decent Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:40 am

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ what you have to say about this ? ♡♥♡✿(◠‿◠✿)♥♡♥

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:50 pm

GokuLowClass wrote:♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ what you have to say about this ? ♡♥♡✿(◠‿◠✿)♥♡♥

Very gruesome episode tbh, spooked me!! :s I liked the second one better, even though tiger was weird CGI
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:58 am

jesus yin that is a big essay i just do not feel like reading at the moment lol no offense. maybe ill get back to it sometime later today but it is just WAY too early in the mornin for that rn

walking dead is lame check out BLACK SAILS the ACCLAIMED television drama showing EXCLUSIVELY on STARZ and STARZ ON DEMAND. (If you need any television show recommendations point your cursor to my inbox! :-))
Jianyu
Jianyu

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next