Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

2015 Top 10 Gladiators (aka the only good players still around)

+20
Vire
daneus
Jianyu
killa
Clef
happilymarried
zalibidas
Raikiboi
ThaChamp
honey2433
Shlayg
panchamukha
Hanoobs
Joel
[D]ark[YIN]
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
GokuLowClass
Limits
BoozeAddict
Jeviok
24 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

2015 Top 10 Gladiators (aka the only good players still around) - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 Top 10 Gladiators (aka the only good players still around)

Post by happilymarried Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:24 am

ya hes dope he got me into poppin
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

2015 Top 10 Gladiators (aka the only good players still around) - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 Top 10 Gladiators (aka the only good players still around)

Post by honey2433 Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:28 am

Running out of music
honey2433
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:30 am

its cool im about to go on rgunz anyway
that first song u posted will be my battle song for today so it seems !
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by honey2433 Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:42 am

Rgunz, why not Fgunz?
Use my music but dont forget that every kill u make today is thanks to Ninette k bai
honey2433
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:03 am

rgunz way cooler
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Limits Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:34 am

1.0 based server best for glads
Limits
Limits
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:59 am

honey2433 wrote:
holy shit
barbette stopped throwing requiem for a dream osts and actually got music

who the fuck are you and what have you done to that geek bich
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:15 am

[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by BoozeAddict Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:12 am

when i grow up i want to become roma

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BoozeAddict Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:13 am

and i guess i'll throw in musics

BoozeAddict
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by honey2433 Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hatemen
Lmao I luv this smiley.
honey2433
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:32 am

honey2433 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hatemen
Lmao I luv this smiley.
had it when i taught u, was way worse back then
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:51 pm

best gladiators of all time during their prime:

1. brioh (probably the current best, really improved over the years)

2. scuba3562552 (the first ever gladiator whom also made the first gladiator guide. mostly here out of respect tbh but was also really talented at his prime)

3. tie between me and randy (if not only because we hit #1 on clan wars with glad only but also most individually talented from ~2007-2010)

4. narishdourden (creator of mantis style which was the biggest influence to modern gladiator style)

5. joshuawn "josh" notakitten (won the glad tourney but thats about it lol pretty overrated imo)

6. howzer (above dylan only because he taught dylan but both were pretty equal tbh)

7. dylan

8. little dan during the medical_kit days (i rly feel like he peaked during the thedivinegates clan era and progressively declined)

9. monk (because he taught little dan and a lot of other gladiators, and because he was pretty much unarguably the fastest gladiator ever and he also invented tbf and qbf)

10. clanleader (ppl will discredit him cuz his style was oppressive and extremely difficult to counter but u have to admit hes at least top 10)

11. ddaggerdd

12. after burned (you guys shit talk him a lot and are mean to him but hes actually consistently been better than a lot of you for a while)

if ur not on the list ur probably not important enough
Jianyu
Jianyu
Paragon of Logic and Reason

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:20 am

hi jianyu <3
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:58 am

Jianyu wrote:best gladiators of all time during their prime:

2. scuba3562552 (the first ever gladiator whom also made the first gladiator guide. mostly here out of respect tbh but was also really talented at his prime)

3. tie between me and randy (if not only because we hit #1 on clan wars with glad only but also most individually talented from ~2007-2010)

4. narishdourden (creator of mantis style which was the biggest influence to modern gladiator style)

5. joshuawn "josh" notakitten (won the glad tourney but thats about it lol pretty overrated imo)

6. howzer (above dylan only because he taught dylan but both were pretty equal tbh)

7. dylan

8. little dan during the medical_kit days (i rly feel like he peaked during the thedivinegates clan era and progressively declined)

9. monk (because he taught little dan and a lot of other gladiators, and because he was pretty much unarguably the fastest gladiator ever and he also invented tbf and qbf)

10. clanleader (ppl will discredit him cuz his style was oppressive and extremely difficult to counter but u have to admit hes at least top 10)

11. ddaggerdd

12. after burned (you guys shit talk him a lot and are mean to him but hes actually consistently been better than a lot of you for a while)

NA > EU bigtime here Sad

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by honey2433 Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:02 am

Jianyu wrote:3. tie between me and randy (if not only because we hit #1 on clan wars with glad only but also most individually talented from ~2007-2010
lol!
honey2433
honey2433
Gladiator
Gladiator

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:42 am

7. dylan

11. ddaggerdd

13. Sean (cuz he shoots smoke out of his balls)

14. Ashthehuman (sloot)

15. NA rob (randy you and the rest hacked my fucking phone I will find you irl) (also drugs and jail)

u forgot something
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by daneus Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:07 am

Anyone on this forum still play the game ? I only see Crawly on sometimes.

daneus

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikiboi Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:00 am

[D]ark[YIN] wrote:

7. dylan

11. ddaggerdd

13. Sean (cuz he shoots smoke out of his balls)

14. Ashthehuman (sloot)

15. NA rob (randy you and the rest hacked my fucking phone I will find you irl) (also drugs and jail)

u forgot something

1. Yinstyle ( new 2015 glad )

Raikiboi
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by zalibidas Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:46 am

GokuLowClass wrote:

7. dylan

11. ddaggerdd

NA > EU bigtime here Sad

1. Brioh - Yeah, hes all right. Hes not the current best though.

2. Scuba made a guide, and was decent, but even way back then I saw him lose to a lot. He was not the "first ever gladiator"...

3. Randy was good. I don't even know who you are.

4. Been around for like forever and I don't know this guy. Or this mantis style bs.

5. Josh is good. Credit where credit is due.

6. I don't remember Howzer being that good... like at all... wat.

7. Was good.

8. I remember back then when I used to fight Dan.. I'd often come to a win and he'd run underground to try to trick/confuse me. He got way better now.

9. Monk... monk.. I'll take your word for it.

10. Clanleader is good but is often given a ton of hate for his what people perceive as "peddle".

11. lol

12. He brought the ego that already existed in glad and took it to the next level. The guy isn't even that good. He has a leg up on some glads still, but the glads who can play at a higher level just destroy him so much it hurts. Actually remember some of us going into rooms with him in it and just picking on the guy for being a douche.

This seems like a personal/friend list of glads and not actually the best although some are good. Some wouldn't even hold up now if they came back GunZ 1.0 or not. If you mean of all time ACCORDING TO YOU, then sure.. that works.

zalibidas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:53 am

zalibidas wrote:

2. Scuba made a guide, and was decent, but even way back then I saw him lose to a lot. He was not the "first ever gladiator"...

4. Been around for like forever and I don't know this guy. Or this mantis style bs.

7. Was good.

8. I remember back then when I used to fight Dan.. I'd often come to a win and he'd run underground to try to trick/confuse me. He got way better now.

10. Clanleader is good but is often given a ton of hate for his what people perceive as "peddle".

11. lol

12. He brought the ego that already existed in glad and took it to the next level. The guy isn't even that good. He has a leg up on some glads still, but the glads who can play at a higher level just destroy him so much it hurts. Actually remember some of us going into rooms with him in it and just picking on the guy for being a douche.

This seems like a personal/friend list of glads and not actually the best although some are good. Some wouldn't even hold up now if they came back GunZ 1.0 or not. If you mean of all time ACCORDING TO YOU, then sure.. that works.

no that's not a personal list, that's about as close to a real tier-list as you'll find. you probably weren't around during the good ol days during a lot of their primes, so i'll let you off with a freebie.
Jianyu
Jianyu

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by zalibidas Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:14 am

Jianyu wrote:
zalibidas wrote:

7. Was good.

11. lol

no that's not a personal list, that's about as close to a real tier-list as you'll find. you probably weren't around during the good ol days during a lot of their primes, so i'll let you off with a freebie.

There are still comments from me on GunZfactor achieved from back in 2006-2008 I do believe. I've likely been playing even longer then you.

zalibidas
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jianyu Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:59 am

^^^^ wow thats impressive shit man still doesnt top the fact that im mentally, genetically and physically superior than u at gunz

Jianyu
Jianyu

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:56 am

Jianyu wrote:^^^^ wow thats impressive shit man still doesnt top the fact that im mentally, genetically and physically superior than u at gunz

wait physically??????????????

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:56 am

shut up nerd

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next