Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

ganja vs lance

+9
ipown1
Joel
sillyfishy
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
RedSphinx
GokuLowClass
Shlayg
Kingofswords
Lancegeis
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ganja vs lance - Page 2 Empty Re: ganja vs lance

Post by RedSphinx Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:51 am

Talking of mouse or keyboard comfort, you can get used to anything. You clearly cannot say that more expensive gaming gear actually is comfortable. You simply got used to it and you cannot imagine anything else fitting to your hand. If I would switch my old ass kayboard & mouse to 100 euro keyboard & mouse, I doubt I'd feel good about it after playing with simple gear for years.

Same with sensitivity, you can get used to anything. It doesn't matter you move your arm or just your wrist, within time you would get used and you wouldn't even notice it. I played with 5k sensitivity on gunz, I got used to it, then I tried 7500 which is right now, it was too fast and now I couldn't lower it, it would feel different. Sensitivity is not too much of advantage. If you move your hand very short distance to perform vast turning, you would face difficulties such as inprecise attacks. It is harder to orientate your hand with the short distance, it's like you must be having hard times turning half or quarter of circle or 180 degrees due to short hand movement sight. Though you can get used to it, but a little bit less sensitivity enables you to perform more precise movements in my opinion. The bigger sensitivity the more lazy ass you are! bounce Not talking about 1k sensitivity, it would become impossible to play at all.

Talking of the feeling, you shouldn't see it only as comfort. It is not only about the necessity, it is about how wise is to be like that. Is it wise to eat two steaks and a large pizza in one day? No. Not only it is not necessary, it is not smart as well. So yeah, you fall for the feeling, what do you get? Greedy understanding of everything & double chin. About food, you don't need to eat a lot at all! Perhaps two bowls of rice is not enough to suppress the hunger, yet you need just a little bit more to suppress it and that's how people should live. Do you feel any better when you swallow the last piece of pizza? You feel nothing, you just seek to eat it because somewhy you want it, and when it is all in your stomoch, you don't feel a shit. You just swallowed it, you gave up for the greed and proved how weak you are, yet silly as well. This can be applied to any other example, not food only. I don't think there are many people who would resist it, I don't resist it fully meself, yet I believe in what I just said there and I have the understanding of this, so I don't fall for nonsense. Though I enjoy wearing new clothes, for the feeling and freshness only.

Don't accept it as offense, it is just my opinion and I cannot judge you on anything. I'm not saying that I'm 100% right on this, probably not.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:42 am

cheap mouse: i am too gready to buy a good one but I can get used to it in time
expensive mouse: i waste my money too much and end up having non ow atleast my mouse looks cool

Isn't it just a matter of taste, how you spend your money and wealth?

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:04 am

GokuLowClass wrote:cheap mouse: i am too gready to buy a good one but I can get used to it in time
expensive mouse: i waste my money too much and end up having non ow atleast my mouse looks cool

Isn't it just a matter of taste, how you spend your money and wealth?
Let's say it is, yet taste play a role of low importance in the matter of this, in comparision of amount of users of course. Amounts of money only control you and set the boundaries to what you can acquire, but it doesn't influence your thinking, understanding and desires.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:08 am

please all shut off your mouths.
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:25 am

oh well, you cant say " a cheap mouse is comfortable" so yeah, i could get used to anything, as i could get used to 2 bowls of rice per day... If i had not the choice, i would. I have the choice... I prefer to use a mouse at my tastes.

We dont need eat a lot, but why do we go to a restaurant? For the pleasure. My mouse & my keyboard give me some pleasure when i use them. Because of the overall quality of the material. Because of the options. Cuz of the capacities. Cuz i'm a geek no life so my mouse and my keyboard are a part of me.

You can draw something awesome with bad & good tools, it depend of the artist, the result will not be the same with the differents tools but the result itself will not be bad or good because of the tools.

When you buy a car, you have the choice of the options. Better motor, dfferent colours, leather, air conditionning... etc. You can buy the basic version but someone could like to buy a different one. We all are differents.

Sensitivity is not too much of advantage. If you move your hand very short distance to perform vast turning, you would face difficulties such as inprecise attacks. It is harder to orientate your hand with the short distance, it's like you must be having hard times turning half or quarter of circle or 180 degrees due to short hand movement sight.

So, i could get used to a 5$ mouse with 500 dpi, i dont want to. When i do a B fight i switch my dpi to 1500 with a little button on the mice. Cuz it's more accurate. When i do a 180 bf i use 2500 dpi. There is nothing "wrong" there, just the comfort.

Sensivity is not an advantage. Sensivity is how you use your mouse. It's not hard at all to do a 45, a 90, a 180 or a 270 with 2K5 dpi 10K sensivity. I'm accurate enough for that. But i couldnt do it with a 1000 dpi mouse cuz it would be fukin slow for me. I would become mad. so , 1000 dpi mouse could be enough for you, i just cant do it. I couldnt be accurate at all.

It's not an advantage, it's a difference of movements. You liek to move your wrist a lot while you hold ur mouse with your hand, i like to move my thumb & my little finger while i do not hold the mouse with my hand.
both are doable. nothing is wrong. but i couldnt do it with a 1Kdpi mouse. so i prefer to buy a 2K5 mouse. and i feel it too slow , i would prefer 3K5...

Oh and keep in mind. The dpi of your mouse is very dependent of your monitor :

more or less, the dpi is the speed of your mouse when you move it, which is shown on your monitor.
But the speed doesnt change with the size of the monitor ! so if you have a 35" monitor and a 500 dpi mouse, it will take 5 mins if you want to reach the left & right sides of the screen.

so if you have a laptop with a 14" screen, 300-1000 dpi is enough.

with a 20" , you will need around 500-1600dpi, with a 24" 800-2000.

i have a 24" and i use 2500 dpi. Nothing wrong not a big deal.

so yeah, nothing special. a good mouse is kewl, and a normal mouse is kewl aswell, it's different, with or without "options", keys, etc. I dun even remember why we are argueing about it.

Just, guys, dodge the Evils DELL Mouses, some of them cant tbf, the clicks response time are too slow. bounce
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:35 am

Lancegeis wrote:Cuz i'm a geek no life so my mouse and my keyboard are a part of me.

Ah, well in this case..

Anyway, you just proved and agreed on my point that you can get used to anything and it takes effort to make a change. There is no strict answer to the topics of this kind, only opinions with pros and cons.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:53 am

Of course, it's doable.

if i eat too much i will be fat.
If i train much i will have strong muscles.
if i train to use an other mouse, i will learn it.
i can also use a trackball mouse.

do i want it? naaaaah What a Face

i dont see the goal of your point. what are you trying to prove?

Last edited by Lancegeis on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:59 am

Goal of my point? You said that more expensive gaming gear is better, so my point is that gear doesn't matter, because you get used to any tool you use. So it was proven and agreed.

By the way, if you train much - you lose muscle, overtraining aya!
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:11 am

Lancegeis wrote:well, for me, If ur mouse and ur keyboard are easy to use and provide you a good feeling... u dont need more...

...so yeah, it's expensive but nice to use... it's not needed, it's a plus for your own feeling....

...there is a big difference of feeling, but the utility is the same...

I never said "more expensive gaming gear is better" O.o
i said :

"But when you play a lot, spend atleast 40 euros in a good keyboard ... it worth it. Same for a good mouse."

it Worth it. Not better. If you prefer a normal keyboard/mouse, why not? if it's better for you ! there is no BEST, only differents tastes....

Hammer

this point was agreed from the start, i dont understand why you are argueing with it.
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:33 am

xaaxxaxaxa my mouse & keyboard : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

edit : yes there is a best keyboard, example : keyboard wireless €5 don't got 1000hz and razer keyboard got! and it means
it really good for ur timing my keyboard gives 1ms(hyper response) a hit on a key. and it was really different between a cheap wireless keyboard that was included by my new pc ! btw wireless keyboard/mouse suck ;d hope u can do something with this information, bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce sorry im hyper.

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GanjaFarmerr Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:32 am

ipown1 wrote:xaaxxaxaxa my mouse & keyboard : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

edit : yes there is a best keyboard, example : keyboard wireless €5 don't got 1000hz and razer keyboard got! and it means
it really good for ur timing my keyboard gives 1ms(hyper response) a hit on a key. and it was really different between a cheap wireless keyboard that was included by my new pc ! btw wireless keyboard/mouse suck ;d hope u can do something with this information, bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce sorry im hyper.

U killed the topic Nuts
GanjaFarmerr
GanjaFarmerr
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:45 am

u explained the conversation between me and lance Nuts

yes i did mam pirat

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kae Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:04 pm

[3:00:50] Jay Parmar (JSP): full metal alchemist <3
Kae
Kae
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Kae wrote:[3:00:50] Jay Parmar (JSP): full metal alchemist <3
[3:00:55] Jay Parmar (JSP): is what kae said to me the fucking weeaboo
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:38 am

Lennie, you're one of those who think good gaming gear overpowers you. But the only difference between cheap and expensive mouse at the matter of fast clicking is so fucking small, that you couldn't notice it by practise. You read the description and that makes you say that. Difference might be only between your mouse button and sensor, which is too small to be noticeable. Electric impulses goes through the wire the same speed, quality of mouse itself doesn't influence a crap. It doesn't matter how good your mouse / keyboard is, electrons travels at same speed. Yet you win like 0.1 milisecond faster responses after clicking, good job. And the thing you said in gunz that you can tbf with good mouse and you can't with cheap one is just stupid.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:51 am

10 euro mouse
8 euro keyboard
(>.<)
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:51 am

maybe that's why I suck so bad
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:39 am

RedSphinx wrote:Lennie, you're one of those who think good gaming gear overpowers you. But the only difference between cheap and expensive mouse at the matter of fast clicking is so fucking small, that you couldn't notice it by practise. You read the description and that makes you say that. Difference might be only between your mouse button and sensor, which is too small to be noticeable. Electric impulses goes through the wire the same speed, quality of mouse itself doesn't influence a crap. It doesn't matter how good your mouse / keyboard is, electrons travels at same speed. Yet you win like 0.1 milisecond faster responses after clicking, good job. And the thing you said in gunz that you can tbf with good mouse and you can't with cheap one is just stupid.

let me make an statement. 1 . Gunz is all about timing and YES the timing can fail at 0.1 milisecond , i thought some1 that is experience, belong to know that. AND NO the same Electrons TRAVEL NOT at the same speed . I dont know who told u that but that is NOT true.
Wireless keyboard Are not the same travel speed as a cable keyboard.

Hope you stop telling sh!t because it makes no sense , jezus. No No No

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:46 am

RedSphinx wrote:And the thing you said in gunz that you can tbf with good mouse and you can't with cheap one is just stupid.
i trained tbf a lot but just couldnt do it
even bf hang was a real problem

so i bought a new mouse with 1 milisecond dpi or whatever and without any more training i could suddenly bf hang 9 out of 10 times and started landing tbf's

u atleast need an ok mouse to be able to play gunz well
after that its just not for gunz neccesary luxury, which MIGHT ease things like more precise aiming, more buttons so u can finaly /cry without lifting ur hand
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:47 am

@ipown
Rofl.. Do you feel any difference between wireless system methods and cablel ones? Plus I was talking about comparision of 5 euro cabel mouse and 100 euro cabel mouse, so you're saying that 100 euro one accelerate electrons through the wire and it reach computer system faster than the ones that were send by 5 euro one?

Yeah, 0.1 milisecond means a ton, that's why you're still not in top10.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:00 am

RedSphinx wrote:@ipown
Rofl.. Do you feel any difference between wireless system methods and cablel ones? Plus I was talking about comparision of 5 euro cabel mouse and 100 euro cabel mouse, so you're saying that 100 euro one accelerate electrons through the wire and it reach computer system faster than the ones that were send by 5 euro one?

Yeah, 0.1 milisecond means a ton, that's why you're still not in top10.

stfu lmfao , its about skills and experience and about gear those 3 things so please stfu , and yes accelerate electrons are reaching faster.

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:09 am

1. You have no idea what you just said.
2. You cannot give arguments to prove your statements.

Yet your words are nothing.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:12 am

@redsphinx
i think u never had a epic nice game mouse. so u cant know the difference.
And if use your damn intellect you know that there are big difference between cheap and expensive ore they wouldnt be expensive ,.... godsake pig pig pig pig pig e

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:16 am

RedSphinx wrote:1. You have no idea what you just said.
2. You cannot give arguments to prove your statements.

Yet your words are nothing.

i think u DONT know a sh!t about keyboards / mouses. so stfu and go search information, you are making statement that Are not true . first prove me they are the same . i know they arent . but show me if u think know the proof.

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:26 am

1. Still no arguments.
2. Nice logic, like cost would make difference.
3. Please read all comments again, I said it was different, yet difference is too small to make vast changes.
4. Stop raging, you weed slurper.
5. Stop double posting.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next