Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

ganja vs lance

+9
ipown1
Joel
sillyfishy
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
RedSphinx
GokuLowClass
Shlayg
Kingofswords
Lancegeis
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ganja vs lance - Page 3 Empty Re: ganja vs lance

Post by Lancegeis Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:31 am

hu, well , if you cant feel the difference between a bad wireless keyboard and good normal keyboard, you have a serious problem.

Btw, wireless will always be slower than a cable. But if we use a "serious" wireless keyboard, the delay will be very small, compared to a cable. Unnoticeable.

anyway.

Electrons can be accelerated. Not in a keyboard thoo. the real difference is in the keypress physic.
you can find a lot of keyboards which register yours keys when you press them to the end.
some cools keyboard register yours keys when you press them to the middle.

the fukin idea is not to help you for press yours keys.

It's a reactivity gain. the action feel faster cuz it happen when you are cliking on it and not when you finish to click on it. it's hard to explain. you gain around 0.05 sec of delay, cuz of the speed of yours fingers. And yes, i can feel a 0.05 second difference. It's a comfort, the action come sooner in your keypress. also no need press the key to the max. When i spam jump i dun press my key, i push it softly down repetitively. I dont press it to the max.

It's cool. A comfort.

so on, Ipown is wrong. the electricity cant be "accelerated" in a keyboard.
But the actuals materials used for a cheap keyboard can slow down the electricity :

yesh man. If the printed circuit is made in gold, the electricity will travel faster, cuz bettor electricity conductor.
genius?
Logic.
but it cost a lot, for a very little difference.

The difference of technology, between a bad mouse/keyboard and a good one, is Real.
but the difference of technology cost more than the benefit. and the marketing can lie on a lot of points, as the anti ghosting systems, which are usually faked.

the only real fukin Ass hole useless keyboard for a normal user :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this keyboard is a rolls royce. it has almost everything (no macro). 18K gold plated mechanical switch. Wtf.
and it look like a normal keyboard.

price? 120 euros. WTF.

50 millions keystrokes. WTF. your little son will use it too.

So yeah, it's fukin useless but the technology involved is real, look at the specification part. It's not only a Marketing.
if i was a typist... seriously, i would think about this one :

It's a good keyboard. It worth his price. Really. but i dont have the use of it. differents tastes, differents needs.

Last edited by Lancegeis on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:33 am

RedSphinx wrote:1. Still no arguments.
2. Nice logic, like cost would make difference.
3. Please read all comments again, I said it was different, yet difference is too small to make vast changes.
4. Stop raging, you weed slurper.
5. Stop double posting.

stop making statements cause you dont know all about it , and u stop double posting

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:34 am

Lancegeis wrote:hu, well , if you cant feel the difference between a bad wireless keyboard and good normal keyboard, you have a serious problem.

Btw, wireless will always be slower than a cable. But if we use a "serious" wireless keyboard, the delay will be very small, compared to a cable. Unnoticeable.

anyway.

Electrons can be accelerated. Not in a keyboard thoo. the real difference is in the keypress physic.
you can find a lot of keyboards which register yours keys when you press them to the end.
some cools keyboard register yours keys when you press them to the middle.

the fukin idea is not to help you for press yours keys.

It's a reactivity gain. the action feel faster cuz it happen when you are cliking on it and not when you finish to click on it. it's hard to explain. you gain around 0.05 sec of delay, cuz of the speed of yours fingers. And yes, i can feel a 0.05 second difference. It's a comfort, the action come sooner in your keypress. also no need press the key to the max. When i spam jump i dun press my key, i push it softly down repetitively. I dont press it to the max.

It's cool. A comfort.

so on, Ipown is wrong. the electricity cant be "accelerated" in a keyboard.
But the actuals materials used for a cheap keyboard can slow down the electricity :

yesh man. If the printed circuit is made in gold, the electricity will travel faster, cuz bettor electricity conductor.
genius?
Logic.
but it cost a lot, for a very little difference.

The difference of technology, between a bad mouse/keyboard and a good one, is Real.
but the difference of technology cost more than the benefit. and the marketing can lie on a lot of points, as the anti ghosting systems, which are usually faked.

the only real fukin Ass hole useless keyboard for a normal user :

this keyboard is a rolls royce. it has almost everything (no macro). 18K gold plated mechanical switch. Wtf.
and it look like a normal keyboard.

price? 120 euros. WTF.

50 millions keystrokes. WTF. your little son will use it too.

So yeah, it's fukin useless but the technology involved is real.

tnx mate for the explain i hope redsphinx stop aggro at me

Last edited by ipown1 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:36 am

ipown1 wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:Lennie, you're one of those who think good gaming gear overpowers you. But the only difference between cheap and expensive mouse at the matter of fast clicking is so fucking small, that you couldn't notice it by practise. You read the description and that makes you say that. Difference might be only between your mouse button and sensor, which is too small to be noticeable. Electric impulses goes through the wire the same speed, quality of mouse itself doesn't influence a crap. It doesn't matter how good your mouse / keyboard is, electrons travels at same speed. Yet you win like 0.1 milisecond faster responses after clicking, good job. And the thing you said in gunz that you can tbf with good mouse and you can't with cheap one is just stupid.

let me make an statement. 1 . Gunz is all about timing and YES the timing can fail at 0.1 milisecond , i thought some1 that is experience, belong to know that. AND NO the same Electrons TRAVEL NOT at the same speed . I dont know who told u that but that is NOT true.
Wireless keyboard Are not the same travel speed as a cable keyboard.

Hope you stop telling sh!t because it makes no sense , jezus. No No No

ipown1 wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:@ipown
Rofl.. Do you feel any difference between wireless system methods and cablel ones? Plus I was talking about comparision of 5 euro cabel mouse and 100 euro cabel mouse, so you're saying that 100 euro one accelerate electrons through the wire and it reach computer system faster than the ones that were send by 5 euro one?

Yeah, 0.1 milisecond means a ton, that's why you're still not in top10.

stfu lmfao , its about skills and experience and about gear those 3 things so please stfu , and yes accelerate electrons are reaching faster.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What exactly do you know about skills, experience and timing? People didn't even take you serious for one bit in these fights.

About the discussion. No one cares.

@ lance. I recently got a €20 keyboard + mouse. And I can't tell the difference one bit between my old pro ones and these cheaps

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:44 am

@ lance. I recently got a 20 keyboard + mouse. And I can't tell the difference one bit between my old pro ones and these cheaps[/quote]

i know u hate me , but i didnt had my new keyboard and mouse those fights.
so u want rematch GOKU!!!!! (sorry about the ! ) but u make me angry. and i said it was about experience and skills to

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:46 am

ipown1 wrote:

@ lance. I recently got a 20 keyboard + mouse. And I can't tell the difference one bit between my old pro ones and these cheaps

so u want rematch GOKU!!!!! (sorry about the ! ) but u make me angry. and i said it was about experience and skills to
Can you even read? ''What exactly do you know about skills, experience and timing?''

And why would I want a rematch vs someone who loses 30-0 anyway. Sad

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:48 am

GokuLowClass wrote:
ipown1 wrote:

@ lance. I recently got a 20 keyboard + mouse. And I can't tell the difference one bit between my old pro ones and these cheaps

Can you even read? ''What exactly do you know about skills, experience and timing?''

idc we see come rematch , and almost all fps games are about skills experience and gear

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:50 am

ipown1 wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
ipown1 wrote:

idc we see come rematch , and almost all fps games are about skills experience and gear

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:54 am

Yeah, it can be enough, depend of the overall quality of the set Surprised

which trademark/label ? logitech is serious with his cheaps components. microsoft ... not always :p
dodge dell, trust & belkin ! run away !

Btw ipown, you can draw a fukin thing with cheap tools. a gaming mouse/keyboard is luxurious and NOT needed. it's NOT a standart. But it worth it if you care about it. I care about it.

Last edited by Lancegeis on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:55 am

omg suck my balls fking noob

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:55 am

@ipown
and u stop double posting

i hope redsphinx stop aggro at me
Now that's what I call a lack of intellect.

@Lance
hu, well , if you cant feel the difference between a bad wireless keyboard and good normal keyboard, you have a serious problem.
Please read comments above before stating something. I don't give a shit about wireless, I'm talking about cabel, both sides, there were no comparision of wireless and cabel ones at all.

the delay will be very small, compared to a cable. Unnoticeable.
Then what are you trying to prove? That's what I said, kind of.

Electrons can be accelerated. Not in a keyboard thoo.
And I was talking about what? Yeah, probably not about gaming gear..

And this make so big difference. I gonna send you golden wire for christmas and then perhaps you'll do 4 slashes in one jump.

It is, but wait, what was the discussion about? Gunz I suppose? So pratically you play the same no matter the gear.

Lance, you only spit some facts and you don't try to realise what the discussion is about. If you find 0.1 milisecond a great advantage, then please stop lying to yourself.

@ipown
i didnt had my new keyboard and mouse those fights.
so u want rematch GOKU!!!!!

RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:58 am

Lancegeis wrote:Yeah, it can be enough, depend of the overall quality of the set Surprised

which trademark/label ? logitech is serious with his cheaps components. microsoft ... not always :p
dodge dell, trust & belkin ! run away !

Btw ipown, you can draw a fukin thing with cheap tools. a gaming mouse/keyboard is luxurious and NOT needed. it's NOT a standart. But it worth it if you care about it. I care about it.

i agree

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:14 am

RedSphinx wrote:
@Lance
Please read comments above before stating something. I don't give a shit about wireless, I'm talking about cabel, both sides, there were no comparision of wireless and cabel ones at all.

the delay will be very small, compared to a cable. Unnoticeable.
Then what are you trying to prove? That's what I said, kind of.

Electrons can be accelerated. Not in a keyboard thoo.
And I was talking about what? Yeah, probably not about gaming gear..

And this make so big difference. I gonna send you golden wire for christmas and then perhaps you'll do 4 slashes in one jump.

It is, but wait, what was the discussion about? Gunz I suppose? So pratically you play the same no matter the gear.

Lance, you only spit some facts and you don't try to realise what the discussion is about. If you find 0.1 milisecond a great advantage, then please stop lying to yourself

Btw was not the discussion about the keyboards/mouses and the comfort?
0.1 millisecond is not an advantage, 0.05 second is not even a a real advantage.
BUT WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ADVANTAGES ?
YOU ARE THINKING : MOAR U PAY, BETTER U WILL BE. IT'S UNTRUE.

Seriously? between a 206 with no options and 206 with options but the same motor. the 206 without options will be faster of 1 KM/H. Lightweight.

Nah, we are talking about differences of tastes. That's what i'm trying to explain all the time but you arent reading me.
BETWEEN A 10 EUROS MOUSE AND A 35 EUROS MOUSE, you have:

Better feeling/comfort (seriously ! i'm not joking about it, ITS MPORTANT.)
more keys (much needed, atleast for meh)
better plastic (important too!)
higher dpi possibilities ( not always needed, it depend of yours tastes)
a better sound when you click on it. ( AWESOME)
Macro edits possibilities. (very cool for mmos!)

so. IT's some facts. are theses things useless? No. Are theses things unneeded for you? yeah.
But meh i need it. Cuz i like it and enjoy it.
not u cuz u dont need it and dont enjoy it.

Same for a good keyboard

Do you need 12 new keys with 3 differents settings? for 36 macros?

Me yeah. i use differents profils for differents games. I like it. Still useless?

I always play in the dark, the night. so ! the light of my keyboard is a must have, i can read the keys.
Still useless?

etc........

We arent talking about advantages... We are talking about comfort of life.

and for the wireless my point was :

You will not find a serious wireless keyboard without atleast 30 euros spend in it.

Last edited by Lancegeis on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:16 am

@ipown

i always used a wireless mouse and keyboard , so it was siriously needed and now i got cable mouse & keyboard.

and cheap mouse keyboard dont got 1000hz ;/ u for get that lance!

Last edited by ipown1 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:17 am

ipown1 wrote:
@ipown

i always used a wireless mouse and keyboard , so it was siriously needed and now i got cable mouse & keyboard.
Are you challenging me ?

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by ipown1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:18 am

GokuLowClass wrote:
ipown1 wrote:
@ipown

Are you challenging me ?

yes bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

ipown1
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:19 am

ipown1 wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
ipown1 wrote:
@ipown

Are you challenging me ?

yes bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
ok R Gunz

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:25 am

i missed this part before so :

IF YOU BUY A GAMER KEYBOARD/MOUSE FOR ONE FUKIN GAME, U HAVE A FUKIN PROBLEM BRO. What a Face

Logically, if you want to buy a gamer tool, you have the Need of it. imma not buy a porsche, i dont have the Need of it.
See what i mean?

Of course, the marketing Can induce to buy a gamer stuff. As they can induce you to buy a porsche.
But we arent talking about that Here. We are talking about the differences between a cheap and a good mouse.
the cheap mouse is not bad, it depend of the trademark, of the components etc. It has Less options and less possibilities.
Theses options and possibilities can be unneeded . In that case, you dont need it.

some idiots can find theses options interresting and they will buy it. I'm one of them. And i enjoy my mouse & my keyboard every day. i would wank with them if it was possible. So i only touch myself while i look at them.

KK, see my point?

& ipown
and cheap mouse keyboard dont got 1000hz ;/ u for get that lance!

Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 am

@Lance

Sigh.. Why you start it all over if that kind of discussion was over. We both agreed that it is a matter of opinion. I and Lannie wasn't talking about comfort, we were talking about gaming gear + Gunz. I got your point long time ago and I had nothing to add, that doesn't mean I didn't get your point. The discussion turned into an argue about Gaming gear + Gunz, it was about that. You tried to back up ipown, yet it wasn't much of a backup, because it was more like about comfort. I don't want to continue this, it becomes too intense, don't wanna make it a flaming war. No matter how calm I try to be, others doesn't follow.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:14 am

that's why u flamed me with a quote war cat
Bad troll clown
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:16 am

I had to, you asked for it and yet you started it first! scratch Still <3 you Lance.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:23 am

Kk, so we can sesks again !
and spank ipown together, by surprise. Twisted Evil
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:28 am

I'm missing Jay spamming *Blackbrain* flower
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:33 am

imma say it instead of him , for your own pleasure !

Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:39 am

Lolol, stop publishing ipown's true stories, you meanie! tea
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life