Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

diego lance for the #5 spot

+10
happilymarried
Shlayg
anaesthetic
GreenTeck
RedSphinx
sillyfishy
Diego es muy pro
Joel
GokuLowClass
Lancegeis
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

diego lance for the #5 spot - Page 3 Empty Re: diego lance for the #5 spot

Post by williewodka Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:31 am

u guys should try pshychedelics

The term "psychedelic experience" is vague – characterized by polyvalence or ambiguity due to its nature – however in modern psychopharmacological science as well as philosophical, psychological, neurological, spiritual-religious and most other ideological discourses it is understood as an altered state of awareness

Reportedly there is a common theme of "connectedness" or "unboundedness" which seems unique to many transcendent states of mind, and no less by the state of psychedelia – ranging from a sense of connectedness to everything in the immediate vicinity, to a sense of oneness with everything in the universe. This phenomenon can be juxtaposed with various metaphysical, spiritual and religious concepts such as ataraxia, monad, gnosis, henosis, kenosis, transcendence, the "Absolute" or the penultimate of self-actualization or authentication, or even theosis in Western thought – as well as rigpa or mahamudra, nirvana, cosmic consciousness, moksha, sunyata, dharmakaya, dharmata, etc. in the Orient.

Some who undertake psychedelic experiences come to see them as an ordeal, and mentally overbearing – in which case the result is often known as a "bad trip". For others, such experiences come to be seen as personal re-enactments of a hero's journey. Spiritual practices and psychedelic drugs are the usual context when discussing means to achieve states of mind in which novel perceptions can arise, unhindered by everyday mental filters and processes.

Level 1
This level produces a mild 'stoning' effect, with some visual enhancement (i.e. brighter colours etc.). Some short term memory anomalies. Left/right brain communication changes causing music to sound 'wider'. Can be achieved with regular doses of cannabis and MDMA and with low doses of psilocybin mushrooms.
Level 2
Bright colours and visuals (i.e. things start to move and breathe). Some 2-dimensional patterns become apparent upon shutting eyes. Confused or reminiscent thoughts. Change of short term memory leads to continual distractive thought patterns. Vast increase in abstract thought becomes apparent as the natural brain filter is bypassed. Can be achieved with high doses of cannabis, low to moderate doses of psilocybin mushrooms, and normal doses of MDA.
[edit]Level 3
Very obvious visuals, everything looking curved and/or warped patterns and kaleidoscopes seen on walls, faces etc. Some mild hallucinations such as rivers flowing in wood grain or 'mother of pearl' surfaces. Closed-eye hallucinations become 3-dimensional. There is some confusing of the senses (synesthesia). Time distortions and 'moments of eternity'. Movement at times becomes extremely difficult (too much effort required). Can be achieved with normal doses of LSD and psilocybin mushrooms.
Level 4
Strong hallucinations, i.e. objects morphing into other objects. Destruction or multiple splitting of the ego. Things start talking to you or you find that you are feeling contradictory things simultaneously. Some loss of reality. Time becomes meaningless. Out-of-body experiences and ESP type phenomena. Blending of the senses. Can be achieved with moderate to high doses of LSD and high doses of psilocybin mushrooms.
Level 5
Total loss of visual connection with reality. The senses cease to function in the normal way. Total loss of ego. Merging with space, other objects or the universe. The loss of reality becomes so severe that it defies explanation. The earlier levels are relatively easy to explain in terms of measureable changes in perception and thought patterns. This level is different in that the actual universe within which things are normally perceived, ceases to exist. Satori enlightenment (and other such labels). Can be achieved with moderate to high doses of DMT, Salvia divinorum, and ketamine and very high doses of LSD and psilocybin mushrooms.

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:53 am

thats not such a good idea xD
for lance atleast
read his story ;p
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:02 am

sillyfishy wrote:thats not such a good idea xD
for lance atleast
read his story ;p

rondomdud wrote:sorry, perhaps jumped in a little early there , just sometimes dyspraxia gets viewed as a disabilaty, and to be honest i love the way my brain works, sometimes it can be an advantage, although before ive even tried to spell LSD I will have lost the pen.....and the paper , on the main topic ive been really interested in the combination of LSD and autistic spectrum "disorders" been doing some research, apparently LSD has been used to treat autism in children, although with limited benifits, but only one child in the group showed bad reactions, if its medical evidence you need that should put your mind at rest, and the fact that im still alive
ye i think this guy can fly after he done pschychedellics,
ik i can
matrix

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:06 am

i ment the part about extending your anus
and this
Lance wrote:The problem is that my brain cant classify theses informations and "disable" the unecessary ones.
So i'm always disturbed by the own feeling of myself. Especially when the feeling is Pain. because Yeah, you feel everything, the pain in your back, the ballz that you want to scratch. Your tongue in your own mouth and when you move it, yours teeths. Your belly which is full or not if you have eat. You want to pee or not, The degree of the feeling is always the same for my overall body. i feel my toes to the spots of my hairs

I have a lot of headaches cuz my eyes are oversensitive to the light. I should wear sunglasses even in my house when i'm near a window in the day. If i go in a place with a high luminosity, i will just feel sick and have a migraine, no beach for me, no high mountain. I dont enjoy the day, and i prefer to live the night.

I dislike the warm, i start to feel bad when the temperature exceed 20 degrees.

When you cant stop to feel everything at the same time, you become mad. You cant be concentrate, focus on something, or do a simple action. You cant think, you dont have the possibility for that, you FEEL. You dont have the control. It can lead to a panic attack.
he'l probably go straight into hell for many hours

WRUM! wrote:
williewodka wrote:u guys should try pshychedelics
Nah, most of that stuff sounds like it will just make me relax a lot (tho I'd like to experience synesthesia). I need something to battle my laziness since I lose interest in whatever I'm doing once I see/know how it works/how I'm going to complete it Very Happy
mdma / xtc
for more: see dr joel
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:21 am

And that is how you managed to spoil every zombo + action movie for me WRUM !!

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:52 am

it will give you a huge amount of energy, everything is interesting, BUT you can have just as much fun spending the whole evening/night looking at a wall
most fun to do it with friends though, especially if its ur first time its amazing to be able to talk about it with someone whos also spacing
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:31 am

the only "drugs" i really enjoy are morphine & codeine, with that i feel free Very Happy
also hashich & cannabis cuz it's light. a bit is nice. I have been completely stone once and i didnt had a bad trip, it was an cool experience. thoo i dont want to go further

Like alcohol, a bit is okey, if i'm drunk, i will be completely out of control, and my body will piss me off.

I meditate a lot, and i practice self hypnose. I have discovered that you dont need drugs for be stoned, or create a new state of mind.

Once i was Merlin, the enchanter, in an awake dream, i went out door and i had a different vision of the world, like everything was new and shiny. Like i was feeling the elements around me, feeling the power of the earth and the life of the trees, the spirit of the wind.... fukin nice.

Another time, i have talked with a goddess for 1 hour about a lot of thing, the secret of the universe and stuff... Unfortunately, i have forgot everything. How sad. But i have loved it.

I dont really need drugs for fly, and it's not only me, we have the power to create everything that we want in ours minds. The deal is to accept that the reality, the emotions, the feelings are an illusion that ours brains create. ( without this fact, i couldnt "ignore" my body and stay in an neutral state)

So we can influence your brain to feel differents things. If you think to the pleasure, you can feel it. We need to focus on it, and to unlock something in us.

The drugs will help to provocate this state of perception. We can reach it without. Maybe it can be stronger with the drugs, i cant judge. But It's strong enough without, i dont think there is a limit , only your own conviction that you cant go further.

The difference between drugs and meditation/self hypnose is ... if something happen around you, you will naturally come back on the ground, without any damage, you can be disoriented thoo. With drugs it's harder to come back and to be ready.

Despite what a lot of ppl think, you dont need to lay on your bad and to relax for enter in a meditative state. You need of course to relax and to rest... but you can do it while you walk quietly, and keep this state while you do something which doesnt require an intense effort

Last edited by Lancegeis on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:11 am

well, stop to think could be a first step, which allow you to cut yours ideas of the moment.

Of course, at the start you -force- yourself for to do not think at all. It's a normal process.

The overall goal is to be free. firstly of the reality, secondly of yourself.

Take your time, you have to feel good, quiet, try to keep the "idea of a smile"* in your head instead of a blank neutral thing which we usally use to do not think. This meditation shouldnt be feelt like something "imposed" by yourself, you have to want to enjoy it quietly, peacefully, naturally...

Once you dont think at all, you will need to liberate your mind of this little jail that you made to dont think anymore. Slowly, differents picture, ideas, sounds or voices will come to you, if not, think by yourself of something that you like but keep the "idea of a smile"* in the background. This process can take some mins, dont count them, the time doesnt matter, you have to be free, out of the reality.

If it work well, you could be able to judge things that you see in your mind and to lead the flow of yours thoughts. Dont try to do some "brainstorming" by refocusing your mind constantly on the same picture, if it change, let the flow. dont force yourself. You have to accept that your mind cant always do or go where you want. It's your inconscient, and it cant be violated by yourself. You can lead it thoo, but dont try to go back if yours thoughts are changing.

* You can replace the smile by everything that you like, the goal is to feel Good or to want to feel good, after all. Otherwise, it doesnt work at all or u can do a bad trip ( yes sir, doable)
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:58 am

I think , i cant be sure, that we have naturally a lot of abstract ideas which arent realized and understood by ours thoughts, in the background. I think, meditation allow us to, firstly, lead theses abstract ideas on something enjoyable or trippy and secondly to realize them, make them clear and viewable.

Self hypnotize is different, it convince yourself that you can modify yours feelings on the fly. So, if you pratice it in an healthy way, you can rearrange & reorganise things that you consider painfull or problematic in your personnality, in your mind or things in your past which still touch you... it has to be practiced each day if you want a duration in the effect. It work by symbols and the power of the mind, we should never judge that something is bad in us, only think that this something can be modified in a better way.

If you practice it in a "trippy" way, you can convince yourself that you are flying, and you feel it as real. You can convince yourself of Everything, but -you will always keep your own judgement in the background-. it mean you will not jump of a bridge when you think you can fly, your own judgement will not allow it.

Self hypnotize cant be fully done when you do something else, it need your concentration. But you can create a "keyword" in your mind which allow you to modify yours feelings when you want, where you want. Like if i "throw " a "i'm happy" in my mind, i will feel this emotion Directly. Atleast it work for me. Depending of of your definition of the word "stone", if you create a keyword "i'm stone", you will be stone, more or less.
Because the idea is to convince yourself, it work only if you know it's true. if you have any doubt about it, it will fail. Example , you are walking, and you think " I FLY ", maybe you can feel lighter, but you will not fly and will not have the feeling of flying.
Cuz the earth and the gravity and yours senses tell you that you are wrong.

So, if you want to feel flying you will have to be perflectly relaxed, quiet , without any contradictions.

I dunno if you've ever tried de-focusing your vision by relaxing your eye muscles. After a while the colors just blend into one-another and short time after everything starts to become dark to the point that all you see is a blackness - everything goes back to normal when you decide to move your eyes, the trick is to not panic that you'll go blind or something
hmm i dunno if i can do that, i will try Surprised
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:37 pm

WRUM! wrote:
sillyfishy wrote:i ment the part about extending your anus
and this
Lance wrote:The problem is that my brain cant classify theses informations and "disable" the unecessary ones.
So i'm always disturbed by the own feeling of myself. Especially when the feeling is Pain. because Yeah, you feel everything, the pain in your back, the ballz that you want to scratch. Your tongue in your own mouth and when you move it, yours teeths. Your belly which is full or not if you have eat. You want to pee or not, The degree of the feeling is always the same for my overall body. i feel my toes to the spots of my hairs

I have a lot of headaches cuz my eyes are oversensitive to the light. I should wear sunglasses even in my house when i'm near a window in the day. If i go in a place with a high luminosity, i will just feel sick and have a migraine, no beach for me, no high mountain. I dont enjoy the day, and i prefer to live the night.

I dislike the warm, i start to feel bad when the temperature exceed 20 degrees.

When you cant stop to feel everything at the same time, you become mad. You cant be concentrate, focus on something, or do a simple action. You cant think, you dont have the possibility for that, you FEEL. You dont have the control. It can lead to a panic attack.
he'l probably go straight into hell for many hours

WRUM! wrote:
williewodka wrote:u guys should try pshychedelics
Nah, most of that stuff sounds like it will just make me relax a lot (tho I'd like to experience synesthesia). I need something to battle my laziness since I lose interest in whatever I'm doing once I see/know how it works/how I'm going to complete it Very Happy
mdma / xtc
for more: see dr joel
Energy drinks and other pick-me-ups just make me switch tasks rapidly - I draw something then leave it half-finished and go listen to music then I go study only to cut that short and go program a bit :[.

Problem isn't that I don't have enough energy, it's just that once I know how I'm going to finish a project/make something work it becomes uninteresting and I start something else that I still haven't figured out Very Happy.

I watch movies the same way. I watch until a point where I can tell what will happen next, then I pause and go do something else and come back later to resume watching (unless the movie constantly keeps me guessing).

I don't think mdma would be any different.

Lol MDMA is not good as a concentration aid. Since it releases serotonin it causes alot of euphoria, really isn't going to help you get much work done.. unless you dance or talk shit for a living.

For concentration/stimulation purposes you would want something that releases dopamine only, really. I dont think you're the type of guy that would have a drug dealer so I guess you cant just go score some speed. Of course there are many legal options . . . You could see a doctor and get prescribed dexedrine aka dextroamphetamine or ritalin aka methylphenidate. Of course this will probably require to fake the fact you have ADD or narcolepsy... takes effort and not very easy.

But, if you really are interested in trying something to help you concentrate you can buy many drugs legally online that may serve the purpose you need. Try researching ethylphenidate, 4-Flouroamphetamine (I think you can get the 2 or 3 substitution aswell), Methiopropamine, MDPV, Camfetamine, 4-MEC, Buphedrone or MDAI to name a few.

Depending on where you live some of these may be illegal but they will all do what you need.
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kae Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:12 am

Lancegeis wrote:that's why it took me 6 months with intense practice each day for learn tbf :p

you couldve spent those 6 months on something meaningful rofl
Kae
Kae
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:22 am

Yeah, self hypnosis is not " being hypnotized by someone else and do something like an order without your judgement about the action"

it's like you have the power on your mind, with your own judgement ...you dont feel the effect as... Strong, you feel it a Real and natural. You can change yours feelings but it will not be done in a clap of fingers. Thoo, we can feel what we want, if we want it.
But with still the limitation of ours owns minds. If in my mind i judge i cant be a god, no matter what... i will not feel like a god ! Then if you think you cant fly cuz u KNOW u cant, u can think you are floating with a lot of ballons around your body, because you can imagine the balloons, and theirs effects on your body.

What you did before was a form of auto conviction, it could work pretty well with self hypnosis, self hypnosis will help to feel yours thoughts as true. And yeah, everything is doable... we can manipulate ours brains, throughts, minds, feelings, emotions... it's not dangerous. but we need to ... accept it...
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:09 am

Kae wrote:
Lancegeis wrote:that's why it took me 6 months with intense practice each day for learn tbf :p

you couldve spent those 6 months on something meaningful rofl
Like playing 2.500 games of LoL like you did ?

Average game 30/45 mins

75.000/112.500 mins playing 2.500 games
1250/ 1875 hours playing 2.500 games
52/78 days playing 2.500 games
7,4/11,1 weeks playing 2.500 games

Sure was meaningful : ))))))

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Kae Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:24 am

nice try bro but i havent played 2500 games

and yes, those LoL games are far more meaningful than practising tbf imo o.O
Kae
Kae
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Kae Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:55 am

im sure we are all aware of that
Kae
Kae
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:02 am

yeah, 1hour/day in 6months of practice, from a slow dbf to a "normal" spammable tbf.
I have taught a guy which have learnt to spam tbf in 1 week, with a slow dbf at the start. It was a shock. Suspect
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:53 am

lol is better than gunz in so many ways but i still like gunz more
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down