Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

I challenge GreenTeck.

+5
Lancegeis
GokuLowClass
Kae
williewodka
MrFuhktard
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I challenge GreenTeck. - Page 3 Empty Re: I challenge GreenTeck.

Post by GokuLowClass Fri May 11, 2012 10:28 am

GreenTeck wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:
happilymarried wrote:i dnot think dying to ipown 11 times is a win

It doesn't matter because you died 21 times to me. And that isn't ipown, only sparred that dude once.
YOu dodged me after challenging me first......... YOU SHALL NOT TALK !!!!

Dodged you...
Get on in 10-15 min?
You said that last time-.-

U made me download ijji just to dodge me on your Greenteck account -.-.-.....

Didn't dodge, you talked to much by yourself. If you wanted to 1vs1 me you wouldn't continue reply my thread and just get on ijji. I said this from the day I started to play gunz again that I wont play on schooldays, only fridays and perhaps saturdays
Sumai was there GimpFace was there.... I even let diego ask you to fight me...

Don't show up with those retarded excuses when they are far from the truth. Just go boy gooooo. Get killed by ipown 11 times and GOOOO

The swedish TBFNAAB has awakened....

I actually think this dork is Grip.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Fri May 11, 2012 10:44 am

GokuLowClass wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:

Dodged you...
Get on in 10-15 min?

Didn't dodge, you talked to much by yourself. If you wanted to 1vs1 me you wouldn't continue reply my thread and just get on ijji. I said this from the day I started to play gunz again that I wont play on schooldays, only fridays and perhaps saturdays

Don't show up with those retarded excuses when they are far from the truth. Just go boy gooooo. Get killed by ipown 11 times and GOOOO

6-0 is enough for me on Euro Gunz that proves im better, could be 16-0 aswell if I wouldn't dc or oh... never mind the dashes on Euro was unusual from ijji right?
When did I die 11 times to ipown? If you're talking about spar or public rooms then you're lost. Get on refined or ijji now.

Diego might have told me to 1vs1 you but it must be when I was already under a 1vs1 and I don't remember things like that when I fight.

What tbfnaab guy? If you're pointing on me you're wrong. I never use tbf in fights or for fun, I havent even masterd it.

We can talk all day about how you dodge or how I dodge or who is better or we can re-match right now?

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Fri May 11, 2012 11:00 am

GreenTeck wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:

Dodged you...
Get on in 10-15 min?

6-0 is enough for me on Euro Gunz that proves im better, could be 16-0 aswell if I wouldn't dc or oh... never mind the dashes on Euro was unusual from ijji right?
When did I die 11 times to ipown? If you're talking about spar or public rooms then you're lost. Get on refined or ijji now.

Diego might have told me to 1vs1 you but it must be when I was already under a 1vs1 and I don't remember things like that when I fight.

What tbfnaab guy? If you're pointing on me you're wrong. I never use tbf in fights or for fun, I havent even masterd it.

We can talk all day about how you dodge or how I dodge or who is better or we can re-match right now?

I could not careless about winning or losing from you...

The fact remains that I always won from you and that you challenged me to dodge me :O. It is just silly how you are full of bullshit.......... Everyone (including ipown) > you :OOO

And yes you are like TBFNAAB.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Fri May 11, 2012 11:10 am

GokuLowClass wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:

The fact remains that I always won from you and that you challenged me to dodge me :O. It is just silly how you are full of bullshit.......... Everyone (including ipown) > you :OOO

You don' care thats why you keep arguing. You've never won against me in a real 1vs1. Been losing 90-10 to deviok, 28-2 to crawly, 30-0 to Huy but it's a spar, different from real 1vs1 when both are playing serious and are warmed mate. In a real 1vs1 when I've tryed like hell I lost 58-42 to jeff and won Huy 16-14.
You aren't even on shunpos level.
Anyways, im tired of your shit so if you're not going to 1vs1 me then drop it and shut up.

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Fri May 11, 2012 11:21 am

GreenTeck wrote:
MrFuhktard wrote:When to meet?

Let's fight today? As you see I don't play on schoolday, I am only active fridays and saturdays. I will play later on.

Willy you suck dick im going to ignore you since you talk to much in the forum but in game you dodge, you don't want to play when I can. I will fight MrFuhktard and then iP0wn if I win and since you're so hyped to fight me, enjoy first game and I won 19-11:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WoaaaaaW

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Fri May 11, 2012 2:04 pm

williewodka wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:

Let's fight today? As you see I don't play on schoolday, I am only active fridays and saturdays. I will play later on.

Willy you suck dick im going to ignore you since you talk to much in the forum but in game you dodge, you don't want to play when I can. I will fight MrFuhktard and then iP0wn if I win and since you're so hyped to fight me, enjoy first game and I won 19-11:

WoaaaaaW

1vs1 me tomorrow, wont go easy on you this time ok?

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Fri May 11, 2012 9:08 pm

GreenTeck wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:

You don' care thats why you keep arguing. You've never won against me in a real 1vs1. Been losing 90-10 to deviok, 28-2 to crawly, 30-0 to Huy but it's a spar, different from real 1vs1 when both are playing serious and are warmed mate. In a real 1vs1 when I've tryed like hell I lost 58-42 to jeff and won Huy 16-14.
Anyways, im tired of your shit so if you're not going to 1vs1 me then drop it and shut up.
Everyone can say that about those scores....

I never lost from shunpo either lol Jay can confirm that since he spectated multiple fights.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Fri May 11, 2012 11:12 pm

GokuLowClass wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:

I never lost from shunpo either lol Jay can confirm that since he spectated multiple fights.

No everyone CAN'T say that about those scores. Most of the people takes spar serious and some uses it to see how good their opponents are. I on th other hand use a complete different style in spar and a 1vs1 when I try good.

You talk to much, no idea to talk to you anymore since you had your chance to 1vs1 me the whole day yesterday but dodged me by saying that I dodge (smart). Don't ask me for 1vs1 today because I wont be on the whole day, maybe for 1-2 hours later on.

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kae Fri May 11, 2012 11:48 pm

GreenTeck wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:

No everyone CAN'T say that about those scores. Most of the people takes spar serious and some uses it to see how good their opponents are. I on th other hand use a complete different style in spar and a 1vs1 when I try good.

You talk to much, no idea to talk to you anymore since you had your chance to 1vs1 me the whole day yesterday but dodged me by saying that I dodge (smart). Don't ask me for 1vs1 today because I wont be on the whole day, maybe for 1-2 hours later on.

since you can beat huy i would like to fight you on refined gunz and then post the fight here

do you accept??
Kae
Kae
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Fri May 11, 2012 11:49 pm

GreenTeck wrote:
williewodka wrote:
GreenTeck wrote:

WoaaaaaW

1vs1 me tomorrow, wont go easy on you this time ok?
king of dodge suk my donkey cok
tomorrow is sunday noone can play proper on sunday except fat nobo's
are u a fat nobo?
GreenTeck wrote:
Yes i am

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Sat May 12, 2012 1:02 am

since you can beat huy i would like to fight you on refined gunz and then post the fight here

do you accept??

As I said to Goku, can't promise that I can play today but if I do then we'll play on ijji and not refined, uninstalled refined.
He is also my pupil. Never said I am better than him, Huy is better than me but he can't beat me easly. I've won few matches against him true but that doesn't make me a better player than him.

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kae Sat May 12, 2012 3:42 am

GreenTeck wrote:we'll play on ijji and not refined

k nvm not interested
Kae
Kae
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sat May 12, 2012 5:55 am

ignore me like pussy, u fat hoe.
it's been 2 weeks since u dodged me, i declare myself #10.
READ THE RULES !!!

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Sat May 12, 2012 7:05 am

williewodka wrote:ignore me like pussy, u fat hoe.
it's been 2 weeks since u dodged me, i declare myself #10.
READ THE RULES !!!

1vs1 me right now, I bet you wont reply or get on until I go offline.

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTeck Sat May 12, 2012 8:05 am

As I thought... Call me out, call me dodge but when I give you time and date you dodge. Gave you time and date 2 times u didnt show up andn ow im telling you to get on you dodge.

GreenTeck
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Sat May 12, 2012 1:24 pm

GreenTeck wrote:As I thought... Call me out, call me dodge but when I give you time and date you dodge. Gave you time and date 2 times u didnt show up andn ow im telling you to get on you dodge.
oye like i would play gunz on saturday night wtf u think shit cok

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by MrFuhktard Thu May 17, 2012 7:11 am

I haven't checked this in a while, but I'm wondering when we'll have this fight? o;
MrFuhktard
MrFuhktard
Decent Gladiator
Decent Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Thu May 17, 2012 7:12 am

never!
tugazord is divine conqueror numero 10 now
i htink
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Thu May 17, 2012 7:30 am

ok willie come fight
or dodge again lol
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrFuhktard Sun May 20, 2012 6:54 pm

What.. Tuga is 10th? D;
MrFuhktard
MrFuhktard
Decent Gladiator
Decent Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Mon May 21, 2012 7:46 am

i quit
guess im number 0 now o.OOOOO
TugaLord
TugaLord

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Mon May 21, 2012 7:55 am

TugaLord wrote:i quit
guess im number 0 now o.OOOOO
AUTOCLAIM 10 CAUSE FORFEIT

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Mon May 21, 2012 7:55 am

challenge u cus u 10
cool
TugaLord
TugaLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3