Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

I have no words for this

+7
sillyfishy
Lancegeis
RedSphinx
mark
williewodka
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
Shlayg
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I have no words for this Empty I have no words for this

Post by Shlayg Mon May 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Security camera footage showing the police beating of Kelly Thomas, a mentally ill homeless man, at a Fullerton, California bus depot on the night of July 5, 2011. The altercation begins at 15:20.

Shlayg
Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

I have no words for this Empty Re: I have no words for this

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Mon May 07, 2012 11:05 pm

pretty old o.O
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Tue May 08, 2012 1:03 am

this makes me rage Mad

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Tue May 08, 2012 1:55 am

america is a corrupted garbage country

mark
i suk dick and tugalord is so superior

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Tue May 08, 2012 5:28 am

Abundance of power and lack of entertainment lead to this.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Tue May 08, 2012 5:59 am

RedSphinx wrote:Abundance of power and lack of entertainment lead to this.
no democracy leads to this.

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Tue May 08, 2012 7:21 am

Abundance of power and lack of entertainment lead to this.
no democracy leads to this.
Stupidities.

everything leads to this. It's a natural process. Power in the hands of a normal guy lead to injuries. It's not the abundance, just the power.

Who care? it's only a One human in the big world.
Who care about some dieings africans fulls of aids who dont have anything to eat? About the war in a lot of countries which kill so many peoples?

Or do you just look at the cop and say " omg it's horrible?"
A cop is human... just another one.
and a human is just an animal like an other one.

Theses cops are some fukings humans bastards and this guy is lucky, atleast he is dead. If he was still alive after this threatment, his life would be so painfull that he would prefer to die. But in america... you dont have the right to die by yourself in a hospital

Nothing special. It's not a sad story. It's common, everyday, everywhere.
If this story touch your heart, so you just close yours eyes to the rest.
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Tue May 08, 2012 7:59 am

The thing is that you can hear something like 10 million died today, but you still gonna feel more shitty after seeing this video than hearing something. Alright, we know that a ton of people die in africa each day, so what? To me it is only words, perhaps it is truth, but I didn't see it with my own eyes. It doesn't really exist to me as long as I don't see it. Let 1000 die in africa and this video would still look more awful for me even though it is 1 vs 1000, because I saw what happened here. Film horrors lying within Africa, that would be the true motivation for people to donate and shit, not like spreading cute black children pictures and telling: they face the hunger crisis! Anyway, Lance, what did you expect us to post here? This? *This is lame, only 1 death, concentration camps for the win!*
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Tue May 08, 2012 8:27 am

it's not the number of deaths.

This murder has nothing special. It's just a murder. Even when i write right now my message, i know that someone is getting killed.

so. You admit that the fact that you can see the murder ... gives you more emotions than the fact that there is 1000 peeps who are dieing at the same moment.

What's the fuck. It's only a video. By itself, the video is useless, only the fact that the guy has been killed, in a stupid way without any reasons, is "Important".

when i see it, it doesnt touch me. It's how it has always been. How it will always be. Everything is wrong everywhere, how a video could be "more important" because i see it? what if i dont see it? I ignore it? then i see it and it become more important suddently?
Only the fact matters, for me.
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Tue May 08, 2012 8:38 am

Lancegeis wrote:
This murder has nothing special. It's just a murder. Even when i write right now my message, i know that someone is getting killed.
this murder is done by cops
cops are the law
the law shouldnt kill it should help
if the law kills a homeless person(who shouldn't have been allowed to be homeless by the law) it is a very special murder. and i cant imagine that guy could have done anything that would've allowed this kind of behaviour, smashin in his head with a fucking stick.
these are the facts that matter to me, not that this guy got killed or that people get killed.
and disseases kill people yes lance we know, but why are you

Who care about some dieings africans fulls of aids who dont have anything to eat? About the war in a lot of countries which kill so many peoples?
unsafe sex, and the failure of races.
why would i care about this. they brought it on themselves.
i'm not a racist, im a realist.

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Tue May 08, 2012 8:52 am

Tell me, Lance. What gives more emotions, the sentence in the newspaper saying *A man got killed* or a video of that man getting killed? And yeah, by seeing it becomes more important. A death, so what? Seeing someone dying is different than hearing that someone has died. Some peeps at school said some girl was killed by locals somewhere in one of muslim country, so what? That's sad, alright. But then I saw a video when the girl was taking a plenty of kicks into face by the entire crowd, someone picked up a brick block and thew it on her head while she was leaning on the ground with her clothes ripped and trying to protect her organs by hiding herself with hands. Blood spreaded in the spot of head, she didn't move anymore. And all of this due to her foreign beliefs. There was another video when someone tie her dead body to the car and drive away. So yeah, it became more important for me than the fact itself.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Tue May 08, 2012 8:55 am

Lancegeis wrote:it's not the number of deaths.

so. You admit that the fact that you can see the murder ... gives you more emotions than the fact that there is 1000 peeps who are dieing at the same moment.

What's the fuck. It's only a video. By itself, the video is useless, only the fact that the guy has been killed, in a stupid way without any reasons, is "Important".

when i see it, it doesnt touch me. It's how it has always been. How it will always be. Everything is wrong everywhere, how a video could be "more important" because i see it? what if i dont see it? I ignore it? then i see it and it become more important suddently?
Only the fact matters, for me.
ur a french retard

mark

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Tue May 08, 2012 9:13 am

ur a lv 1 noob dragon
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by williewodka Tue May 08, 2012 9:26 am

sillyfishy wrote:ur a lv 1 noob dragon
ur a lv 1 noob fish

williewodka
Triple OG
KUSH AND WISDOM

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Tue May 08, 2012 10:35 am

no im a sexy hooker
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by mark Tue May 08, 2012 10:49 am

lvl 1 dragon more like nr 1 dragon hahahahah

mark

Back to top Go down

Post by [A]ncient Tue May 08, 2012 8:42 pm

WRUM! wrote:
Lancegeis wrote:. . .
You admit that the fact that you can see the murder ... gives you more emotions than the fact that there is 1000 peeps who are dieing at the same moment.
Yes, it's called an empathic response. It means you experience what others feel. It's why some people claim to feel pain when they see another (a complete stranger mind you) get hurt.

From wikipedia: (Link)
"wiki":

So yes, seeing a murder would make you feel worse than just hearing about it.
Furthermore, when dealing with quantities (whether it be rubber balls or number of deaths), less is more. This is so because we can only hold a mental image of a small number of items.

For example: Visualize 3 balls - one green, one blue, one yellow, spread in a random order. Easy right?
Now do the same with 1842 balls - 614 green, blue and yellow balls. The average person won't be able to do that, because they have no idea what a pile of 1842 multicolored balls would even look like.

Same applies for deaths. You can get a pretty vivid picture of say - 3 murdered people. They'd all have different wounds, faces, personalities, they would be identifiable.
If you try and imagine the same with 50 000 people, chances are they wouldn't be distinguishable. You lose the emotional impact.
THIS!
Though such movies don't really do much for me, I've lost hope in humanity a long time ago.
[A]ncient
[A]ncient
Head Admin/Event Manager
Head Admin/Event Manager

RP Character
Name: Yagamento The Dragon Sage
Race: Dragonian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Wed May 09, 2012 12:31 am

WRUM! wrote:
Lancegeis wrote:. . .
You admit that the fact that you can see the murder ... gives you more emotions than the fact that there is 1000 peeps who are dieing at the same moment.
Yes, it's called an empathic response. It means you experience what others feel. It's why some people claim to feel pain when they see another (a complete stranger mind you) get hurt.

From wikipedia: (Link)
"wiki":

So yes, seeing a murder would make you feel worse than just hearing about it.
Furthermore, when dealing with quantities (whether it be rubber balls or number of deaths), less is more. This is so because we can only hold a mental image of a small number of items.

For example: Visualize 3 balls - one green, one blue, one yellow, spread in a random order. Easy right?
Now do the same with 1842 balls - 614 green, blue and yellow balls. The average person won't be able to do that, because they have no idea what a pile of 1842 multicolored balls would even look like.

Same applies for deaths. You can get a pretty vivid picture of say - 3 murdered people. They'd all have different wounds, faces, personalities, they would be identifiable.
If you try and imagine the same with 50 000 people, chances are they wouldn't be distinguishable. You lose the emotional impact.

You are right, but you can admit that it's so silly.
The human is not perfect but we can force ourselves to understand that we are thinking in a weird way.
This murder is not more important than any others murders. If you empathize only with this video, disconnected of the reality, something is unnatural. You dont even know this guy. But only because it's "REAL", it has suddently a lot of importance.

Of course, if someone is getting killed near me in the street... i will feel concerned, it will affect me, and i will react to this murder.
Because in this situation, i'm an actor of the scene. When you watch a video, you arent an actor at all.
You project your own personality in the situation of the video, but you cant interact. It's a game with yourself. It touch yours emotions because you want it.
I think that it's a silly game... But why not, atleast it gives something to your existence, and yours owns feeling gives more importances to yours jugements.

Therefore, from my point of view, i think it's an artificial game. Like the news on the T.V. ( " omg it's so horrible! they killed Kenny!", how dramatic it is ! ... Oh wait... It's not even 1% of the dead peoples today.)

BTW, the laws arent made to protect but to restrain us. It allows us to live in peace with each other because an invisible border limits us, in the name of the liberty of everybody.
It's a good thing.

But the cops arent a protection or a "limiter", they are humans and stupid like everyone else. Sometimes they will act against the laws. Appearances can be deceiving.

A murder is not more important if it's done by a cop, it's a murder like another one. And he will (or not) be judged for this murder like everyone else.

A soldier could kill a lot of innocent peoples for some "goods" reasons, and because it's his job, it may not be considered as a murder. Cuz it's his job? Cuz he doesnt go against any rules/laws? cuz it's an order of a superior? But He is still a murderer.
This soldier can enjoy to kill, or regret his actions, it stay the same.
Or maybe the flag "soldier" on his head allow him to kill with morality ?

We could help a looooot of peoples around the earth who are slowly dieing for a lot of differents reasons ( no foods, diseases, murders, poisons in the water/food cuz of the industries etc) but we dont do it. We know that they are dieing. Yes. We generally do nothing. Is not is hypocrite? We could do something? Not only give money, but go by ourselves and help them.
It can be considered as a "failure to provide assistance to a person in danger".
It's not a crime in a lot of countries. In France, it's a crime. There is a problem of morality here if you feel concerned by this video but not by the problems around the world.

Also, you can think " they are unlucky, i'm lucky, that's all, it's not my war." but it's what i feel about this video.
Not concerned. at all. Or should i feel concerned about the meat of the cow that imma eat today? Cuz she has suffer a lot. Grown up to be eaten like theses indians who are grown up for work in an industry. We use them, then we live with comfort, when they suffer or even die for us. I dont not compare cows & indians, but how we treat them, the new wave of the industrial colonization.

We arent directly responsible of theses problems. But if we accept it, we allow it. If we do nothing against it, and stay passive, we accept it. Therefore we let them die, and kill them because we accept it, even when we know what is happening.

So yeah, This murder is a murder, nothing more. And i feel like i kill more than 1 person each day. So what? I like my comfort. I'm a passive murderer like every frenchies who dont even realize it, cuz of ours laws. Silly law? Not that silly... if we look more deeply...
be concerned by the world is the cost of our comfort. Even if 95% of the peoples dont realize it.

Yeah, it's sad. But if i was a nice guy with a -normal- morality, i would do something against it. I dont. Therefore i'm just a biatch, i accept it. I'm a biatch. BUT i hate theses guys who think they are "empathizing" cuz they have seen One video about One murder when they are passively killing peoples each days.

Do you understand the logic here? do not close yours eyes.
The life is a war for survive And for survive, we kills others. With differents ways, slowly & passively or with a gun or a knife, or by stupidity, or because we are crazy. Or cuz we dont even care? or cuz we want useless craps things ?

You think that the price of the life is too high? How do you think that we can have an " apple ipod "?
How do you think that you can buy a banana or rice or pasta? Or a T.V? or a computer?
We have this comfort cuz we live on the work of others peoples. And some of theses works are painfulls, or could even lead to the death. If the price of a computer is "ok", it's cuz the workers are suffering. Not only the peoples in the manufactories, but also the providers of the necessaries resources.

It's not always the case of course. But the "nike shoes" are a good example.

And do you think it's normal that a lot of peoples are dieing cuz the countries of the "north" have stolen all the resources of theses peoples in the past? cheers

soso. I'm a biatch, and atleast, i see it.
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Wed May 09, 2012 2:19 am

It is better not to see than to see and don't give a fuck about it.

According to you, whatever happens you gonna defend yourself from emotions by rising some kind of illusion like *PEOPLE ELSEWHERE SUFFER SO MUCH, THIS IS NOTHING*. How are you sure that people SUFFER so much there? Perhaps they don't? Perhaps some does / did and perhaps someone don't at all and are just slightly unhappy about the situation. Unhappiness is worse than getting face crushed into wall?

If you ignore a death ONLY BECAUSE you heard somewhere that each moment people die, you are ignorant idiot, let's just say it like that. If a death is nothing to you and you pretend that many deaths all over the world is way worse than the one you see right now, then why don't you grief every moment for EVERYONE and finally cut your vines because world is so unfair?

And come on, you're saying that brutality got nothnig to do with emotions caused? If you see someone getting shot in the market and a man falling on his knees with little red wound on his belly and then you see some teenagers attacking a random man with some kind of axes or whatever that was and chopping man's legs off and then finally crushing his head with the final blow like it was done and filmed in Ukraine, which of these would cause you more emotions? According to you, EQUAL. That is nonsense because it is not euqal only because both situations are murders. According to you a quick shot in the head is euqal to slow death caused by sadist?

If you ask me, a cow or a man, that is death. People get punished by the LAWS THEY MADE, law is not always right only because it is law. What's the difference between a pig and a man? None except that we seek more than our instincts want, so this means we deserve to live and pig do not?
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Wed May 09, 2012 2:26 am

The bullshitters are here
Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore Wed May 09, 2012 2:26 am

Let's talk shit for 6 pages guis
Cult Of Purity - Cult Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancegeis Wed May 09, 2012 3:37 am

It is better not to see than to see and don't give a fuck about it.
Really...? Wink everything is viewable easely. But the humanity closes his eyes.
Cuz it's moar comfortable. Dont you think?

I dont only defend myself from emotions. I judge that my emotions are an illusion that i can manage & change if i feel them inappropriate with my own logic.

Btw, of course, there is a lot of unhappy peoples, or happy peoples or people who enjoy theirs lifes and... etc. And there is also a lof who are victims of the economical slavery called capitalism. There is also a lot of victims of the war, of the poisonous food, of the difficult works, etc.

But do you find normal that some persons live in a ruddish dump?
Do you find normal that a normal child can be molested by theirs comrades at school? beatean every days to the point that he will suicide?

You can go in every countries, everywhere you want, you will always find some kind of miseries. Why them? why not you? Oh maybe ours lifes are not easy, but it can always be worse. Very worse. to a point that I cant even imagine.

I dont ignore a death, i deal with the death at each moments, i'm conscient of that fact. I also deal with the fact that i could die in 1 sec or in 60 years. And i find it normal, because it's the life. It's not sad to die.
The death is a common, natural & logic thing. Even if it's done by someone else... directly or indirectly. Of course, some deaths are better than some others. I would prefer to die quickly. Maybe it will not happen.

the sad part... it's the pain. The Pain. And you are talking about it, and i agree with you. But I dont feel emotionnaly interrested by the brutality of a murder. I will not feel it for myself, i know that the victim has suffered a lot... But imma not suffer for the victim. It's not my war.

Why would you want to feel "bad"/"angry"/"shocked"/etc by yourself? When you are looking at a video? or by your own imagination?
Is it a game or what? I dont find it respectfull.

Dont you prefer to feel good after all?
or do you feel theses emotions just for feel good with your conscience?

So yeah, i treat theses three murders evenly. Theses murders are a fact, and i'm not the victim. Imma not let the murderers to interract with myself, they have already inflicted the pain and killed peoples. Why shoud they also emotionnaly hurt me in an indirected way?

It doesnt mean that the murders arent differents, and that the murderers will not have differents sentences. I'm talking about my Own feeling about the murders, not about the sentences.

Btw , i agree with you, the important thing is not the death by itself, but how the death happened.

something called Pain.
And the pain is everywhere, and doesnt always lead to the death... the Pain is more tragic than the death itself...
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by anaesthetic Wed May 09, 2012 4:24 am

Jimmy Jay Iommi Blackmore wrote:Let's talk shit for 6 pages guis

+1

building dem walls.
anaesthetic
anaesthetic
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Wed May 09, 2012 4:30 am

So you're not afraid of death? Fear of death, that is normal and natural for a human, but not cow, don't you think? Fearless man is mantally ill or have nothing in life that would motivate to live. Aren't you afraid to LEAVE while you have no idea what happens after death?

So you're saying that feelings / emotions are for the weak? It is emotions that makes us human and not to react to some kind of brutality is wrong in my opinion. How can it be disrespectful? I don't get it how is that even possible. It is rather disrespecful to take a spit and say: *I don't give a cock about it, not my war.* Getting involved into someone else's war is pure and kind. Why people donate to Africa? Why other countries support other ones? Why a classmate stood against a bully who was making fun of other classmate? Why people stand against what is wrong even though it do not interact with them (Ex. Kony 2012). Not giving a fuck stops us from doing the right and this might ruin country / sociaty because everyone would see only their own nose. You see someone in the trouble, you help WITHOUT ANY PAYMENT, that's wrong? Imagine yourself in the situation when no one would like to join you at the war you are fighting. Power comes with mass. Perhaps it is anti-subject, but I couldn't ignore the *not my war* thing.

Tell me what do you think honestly. What is more of humanism in your opinion? I mean humanism as you understand it and not the term itself. Sentencing a pedophile to death or to sit behind the bars? Think deeply about this. But since you follow the rule *Don't get so emotional* it would definetely would be jail, isn't it? And if the victim of pedophile was your little doughter? Sure jail all the way, right? Hard nut to crack here and set yourself into these kind of shoes, but give it a try.

But pain is only a feeling just like hot, cold, etc. Only a physical feeling. Why it is the main factor?

Textphobia beasties comes to save the day!
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by sillyfishy Wed May 09, 2012 4:38 am

not that this is about what ur talking about but i just rememberd i saved that somehwere
sillyfishy
sillyfishy
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum