Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

I have no words for this

+7
sillyfishy
Lancegeis
RedSphinx
mark
williewodka
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
Shlayg
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I have no words for this - Page 2 Empty Re: I have no words for this

Post by Lancegeis Wed May 09, 2012 6:54 am

So you're saying that feelings / emotions are for the weak?
Absolutely not. Emotions & feelings are beautifull and needed.
But why should we suffer and feel unpleasant emotions because someone has left the earth.
All i can say is : i hope that you have enjoyed your life, i hope that your death will be quiet.

The thing that i find disrespectfull is :
Who are you for feel something about his death when you wouldnt even know & care of him if he was still alive ?
What if he was naturally dead at 80 years old? what if he has felt from a chair by accident?
The reason why you know that he is dead : Cops + murder = famous.

So. For me, he is like everyone else, all i hope is that he will rest in peace...
I dont know him, but i respect his humanity, and for me, the fact that he is dead is more important than how he has been killed.
Of course, i hope that the cops will payback and live with nightmares the rest of theirs lifes. But it's secondary.

Getting involved into someone else's war is pure and kind...
... Perhaps it is anti-subject, but I couldn't ignore the *not my war* thing.

i Agree with you , my words was intentionnaly provocative. Yeah, if i see someone in troubles, i will help him without any paiments.
But if i was not a biatch, i would give him my house and all my money. IF i was not hypocrite, i would give everything i have to the peoples who need it. Because they deserve to have some comfort too.

Unfortunately, i'm a biatch and i like my own comfort, like a lot of peoples. So yeah, imma not cut my arms for them, imma just give a bit of my money sometimes. I'm sorry for them but i prefer to enjoy my life. Atleast i know that i'm a biatch, that i could do more, and that imma not do it. It's hypocrite isnt it?

Sentencing a pedophile to death or to sit behind the bars? Think deeply about this. But since you follow the rule *Don't get so emotional* it would definetely would be jail, isn't it? And if the victim of pedophile was your little doughter? Sure jail all the way, right? Hard nut to crack here and set yourself into these kind of shoes, but give it a try.

I would do what i want, that mean : i could stick a firecracker in his ass or something interresting like it. Then we will go both in jail. It's not really a vengeance. But a payback. I will not kill him for a reason, he would suffer more if he stay alive.

Then i would stalk him if he is liberate, and tell him that i will always be behind him, with a firecracker ready.

Yeah, it sound good. Something like that. I know the consequences of my acts, and the judgements of the society. I know that's it not allowed, and that i will suffer of my actions, but i will do it because it's what i call "reparation".

Btw, if my daughter is dependant of me, i couldnt do it because she would need me and the mother too. Therefore, i dont know what i would do.

But pain is only a feeling just like hot, cold, etc. Only a physical feeling. Why it is the main factor?

Because the death can be preferable than an extreme physical or mental pain on a long period. When you dont have any hope anymore. The pain can devastate you, it ravage your personality. And after it, you cant enjoy anything like before, it stay in your mind. marked for the rest of your life.

So you're not afraid of death? Fear of death, that is normal and natural for a human, but not cow, don't you think? Fearless man is mantally ill or have nothing in life that would motivate to live. Aren't you afraid to LEAVE while you have no idea what happens after death?

Why should i be scared about something that i dont even experimented by myself? I have never been death. Or maybe i was but i dont remember it.

I didnt choose to born, and i will certainly not choose to die but the hasard does a lot of things.

I know that imma die a day, it will come when it will come. I dont search it, but if i will dodge the death if i can because some peoples( my familly, my friends...) would be sad if i disapear.

If there is a "paradise" or a "hell" or anything else, why shoud i be scared?

If there is nothing, it mean that i will not be here anymore, i will not feel things anymore, if its only a "nothing", it doesnt look unpleasant. Just neutral. Nothing else. No regrets, nothing.

also, i'm sure that a cow is afraid of the death, like any other animals. It's cuz they have the instinct to survive.

I have it too, of course, but it's rationnalized. I dont need to live for the life. I live because i'm living.
Fearless man is mantally ill or have nothing in life that would motivate to live.
Maybe both answers in my case. I dont hope things, i dont try to reach things, i dont even know how to do it.

Btw, i dont see something bad in the death, for the dead person.
It's unpleasant for the peoples who have loved the dead person, because they will think about it, feel pain, be sad, regret... etc.
the dead person will not feel things anymore. so no problems. Unless if there is a kind of second world, in that case, all i can do is to hope that it is a cool world.

Well, wrum imma answer to you later, cuz it already took me 1 hour for write this wall of text.
And btw, what i have write in my precendent posts was not directly address'd to you , and it was said in generals terms, to the others who have answered on the forum. It went further than what you was talking about because even if i have "quote" you at the start, i was talking to everybody.
i didnt tried to "open the wrum's eyes". i think that you are someone lucid. Imma not try to give you the "light", i dont think that i have it, and i dont think that you need it.
Sorry if it was unclear, it was really not intentionnal.
Lancegeis
Lancegeis
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Wed May 09, 2012 8:10 am

Everyone in this thread will die in this fashion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Joel
Joel
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Wed May 09, 2012 8:38 am

But why should we suffer and feel unpleasant emotions because someone has left the earth.
Because he left while he shouldnt have left it. I don't know, man. I still cannot agree with you on that. That's the collision of opinions, I respect it as your opinion.
It's hypocrite isnt it?
No, you just get enough motivation like most of us, because you only Hear about it, you do not experience it with your own eyes, you can't smell the dead, you can't hear the screams and moanings, as well as you didn't suffer by the same as some do right now (Ex. Smallpox). Same with me and most of us, we have the head to understand it but we lack of motivation. And we're not biatches because of that, we just don't follow it blindly without any true experience, that's normal. *Rumors* is not a strong motivation though.
I will not kill him for a reason, he would suffer more if he stay alive.
It is what clear mind would say, at these moments mind might get darkened real bad. If not, then you're strong. I wouldn't be strong enough, I'd probably be worthy of the jail after what I would do to him.
Why should i be scared about something that i dont even experimented by myself?
Because you have no idea what gonna happen. The unknown is what create the fear, don't you think? We are limited by our own logic, isn't it?

Cow do not understand what is death, it just know that the grass must be eaten and water must be consumed and the only thing it fear is pain. You can't threaten a cow with death, can you? That's some argument I saw on youtube by some guy, it is truth though.
Btw, i dont see something bad in the death, for the dead person.
Have you ever thought of how you actually approach death? For example, you get beaten for 20 minutes until you actually die. Pain, extreme pain that pierce your body until you approach the final culmination - death. That's how you reach death in this case, through pain, is it normal? If a death is such a great thing why some people approach it through extreme pain? Not talking about quick deaths. I also agree that death is a part of us and we can't run away from it, I just want to make you wonder.

+1 for the epic discussions.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by anaesthetic Wed May 09, 2012 8:42 am

Joel wrote:Everyone in this thread will die in this fashion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wats that game he was playing? i want it.
anaesthetic
anaesthetic
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Wed May 09, 2012 8:46 am

Everyone in this thread will die in this fashion
Yeah, pretty much like it. I don't see it as a bad thing though. It has its own pros and cons.
wats that game he was playing? i want it.
Let me guess, Plants VS Zombies?
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: