Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

JUST ANOTHER SUBJECTIVE RANKING LIST

+6
GokuLowClass
WRUM!
TugaLord
Kingofswords
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
RedSphinx
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

JUST ANOTHER SUBJECTIVE RANKING LIST - Page 2 Empty Re: JUST ANOTHER SUBJECTIVE RANKING LIST

Post by RedSphinx Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:20 am

What am I trying do is to deny your imbecil-like theory about WIN WIN WIN IN STREETFIGHTER. I already told you what I think about losing / winning, must I repeat meself?

Yeah, these are fun. Fun as long as you are not obsessed about it and have a proper competition, and when you are like now, you cannot stop & you become dependent.

Hey, this thread is about my EPIC LIST and not about game addiction. At least give me a proper partner to discuss like Wrum or Lance who can actually prove me talking shit because I do it often. farao
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

JUST ANOTHER SUBJECTIVE RANKING LIST - Page 2 Empty Re: JUST ANOTHER SUBJECTIVE RANKING LIST

Post by Kingofswords Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:30 am

Why the fuk dont i see mrbobbyjoe in this list?

Kingofswords
I'm a faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:32 am

RedSphinx wrote:you cannot stop & you become dependent.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:37 pm

yea cuz everyone knows i blindly tried to gain skill and be among the best yet i have failed miserably everytime!!
i should like point out all the dumb sht people say in their lists
ab's is fuking dumb no one there actually plays this
markp's is fuking dumb i think we all know who should be first
crawly is just a faggot
i just cant put my finger on this one description sounds pretty damn bad.
you're like saying iisaid and grubby were bad? or pickoo? lol
waaats wrong with you aug
>:[
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by WRUM! Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:08 pm

*Crawly-chan* =^_^= (b")b wrote:I think purple_catz should be in 4/4.
purple_catz 30-0's all. Either make her 5/4 or delete list.
WRUM!
WRUM!
Chat idler

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Why the fuk dont i see mrbobbyjoe in this list?
I have no idea who that guy is.
yea cuz everyone knows i blindly tried to gain skill and be among the best yet i have failed miserably everytime!!
i should like point out all the dumb sht people say in their lists
ab's is fuking dumb no one there actually plays this
markp's is fuking dumb i think we all know who should be first
crawly is just a faggot
i just cant put my finger on this one description sounds pretty damn bad.
you're like saying iisaid and grubby were bad? or pickoo? lol
waaats wrong with you aug
Yeah you tried and you failed like everyone on the list, face the truth instead of *no no no all faggots just not me*.
I added NA just to add more colour to this and compare how low they can get, becuse I knew them, even slightly a bit.
This list was made not for trolling, if I made MarkP to the top and made another category named Faggot for crawly only that would make it better? I doubt it.
Yeah, you might be missing gay and racism jokes.
Huh, Grubby, Picko and IIsaid, so what? They are average, not top, since when Picko was like top guy? They are average like you and me. Can we stop wearing masks for once?
Whats wrong with me? I am expressing my honest opinion, not making a list to troll Crawly and MarkP and put Grubby, you, IISaid and Picko to one of the best, because they are not. I'm not licking ass.

The descriptions are slightly too ironic / sarcastic, but the listing IN MY OPINION is true and description do not really lie much about people in the category. This list was also made to make fun of this stupid idea to make a list, that's how you actually rank people but naming it differently - *TRUE SKILL* = my *4/4 description*.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Why don't I see TBFNaab in any of the lists. He changed gladiator and made it fun in his own way.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Ah, tbfnaab, that crazy raging boxer NL guy.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:26 pm

RedSphinx wrote:Ah, tbfnaab, that crazy raging boxer NL guy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by purple_cat Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:10 am

*Crawly-chan* =^_^= (b")b wrote:[23:45:36] purplecatz: i agree with crawly and redsphinx should shut up

what?! -.-
purple_cat
purple_cat
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by purple_cat Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:19 am

and u just want me to be in the same list with you <3 how cute.
they should make a list for just..the two of us.
purple_cat
purple_cat
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:58 am

ya putting me as best would be dumb anyway
but hey bud i did get good when i tried to LOL
guess i just play for fun now
i dont get wahts all this talk about i just dont wanna be in the list
also, true skill = tbfnaab
TugaLord
TugaLord

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:11 am

Oh nice, my list is so popular it brought some ladies attention.

It's ok Tugah, I didn't really made this list to RANK, I made this list to laugh at this entire ranking thing and I did, because it is stupid thing to do. We all are good when we try, never said you were bad or something, you're cool and shiz.

what?! -.-
And I believed it! I knew you would not say anything cruel to meh! Sad
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:24 am

i actually always knew your point was to make a satire out of all the other pretty uncomical lists..
i myself was making a joke
how funny am i
oh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahah
TugaLord
TugaLord

Back to top Go down

Post by iDusk Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:25 am

Duck
iDusk
iDusk
Hairy Bouncer !!
Hairy Bouncer !!

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:37 am

This list stinks esspecially because you put Funtimezz in the same group with mark and his gang.

And Michael was way better then AB, Cal and Sumai.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:06 am

GokuLowClass wrote:This list stinks esspecially because you put Funtimezz in the same group with mark and his gang.

Perhaps he was at one point, not for long, and still just a *perhaps*. I put him there where I think he belong to be, based on my memories of him, I only heard rumors he was best etc, yet told by himself. Mark is considered to be lowest among *his gang* anyway.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:39 am

RedSphinx wrote:
GokuLowClass wrote:This list stinks esspecially because you put Funtimezz in the same group with mark and his gang.

Perhaps he was at one point, not for long, and still just a *perhaps*. I put him there where I think he belong to be, based on my memories of him, I only heard rumors he was best etc, yet told by himself. Mark is considered to be lowest among *his gang* anyway.
Also Matsukaze taught by Michael is wayyyyyy better then anyone in mark his list.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:21 am

I have no idea who that chinese guy is, never heard of his goodness nor met him, so cannot put him in the list since this list is just another meaningless, worthless & subjective piece of nonsense, pretty much like all lists.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:27 pm

purple_cat wrote:
and u just want me to be in the same list with you <3 how cute.
they should make a list for just..the two of us.
ttly

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:35 pm

wow what i have a gang now
also who is michael

what the fuck are you fags talking about LOL
do you even play

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanoobs Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:53 pm

ook redman, Does Zlnks = Zlncks or Zincks, if so im in there twice and neither are in wasted life part which i spent 4-6's years on gunz so i would like some recognition of the time i wasted though it was fun and nearly as much time as matty boy, markp? i didn't know he was that old iuno and i dont know grubby much i saw him in eu a few times he did some stuff i drank some tea.

Also not a rant --.-- to many of these nowadays, also i want an oldman waving a stick emote, so i spent alot of time on gunz doing random stuff but alot of it was training or just because i had nothing better to do and no one was fighting, so im probably the best person in gunz at landing on peoples heads im sure many people can agree with that, so i want to be 4/4 or 3/4 with atleast 1 of the peeps there or you could add Tea4u to the list or Waliays.

Hanoobs
Hanoobs
Qwerdf

Back to top Go down

Post by WRUM! Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Hanoobs wrote:ook redman, Does Zlnks = Zlncks or Zincks, if so im in there twice and neither are in wasted life part which i spent 4-6's years on gunz so i would like some recognition of the time i wasted though it was fun and nearly as much time as matty boy, markp? i didn't know he was that old iuno and i dont know grubby much i saw him in eu a few times he did some stuff i drank some tea.

Also not a rant --.-- to many of these nowadays, also i want an oldman waving a stick emote, so i spent alot of time on gunz doing random stuff but alot of it was training or just because i had nothing better to do and no one was fighting, so im probably the best person in gunz at landing on peoples heads im sure many people can agree with that, so i want to be 4/4 or 3/4 with atleast 1 of the peeps there or you could add Tea4u to the list or Waliays.
I can jump on people's heads from the ground. Move me up too Very Happy
WRUM!
WRUM!
Chat idler

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:22 am

WRUM! wrote:
Hanoobs wrote:ook redman, Does Zlnks = Zlncks or Zincks, if so im in there twice and neither are in wasted life part which i spent 4-6's years on gunz so i would like some recognition of the time i wasted though it was fun and nearly as much time as matty boy, markp? i didn't know he was that old iuno and i dont know grubby much i saw him in eu a few times he did some stuff i drank some tea.

I can jump on people's heads from the ground. Move me up too Very Happy
8 AM is way too early to make your first post of the day.

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:58 am

ook redman

I remember a jew whose name is familiar to yours, teaman, I can't recall yet I failed to add one. Hmm, let me think for a moment. Zencic perhaps? Something like it, huh. You're british and that one was some hardcore jew who said jews are the greatest nation.

This list is not based on how much of time player played, except for 4/4 'cause it won't lie.

what the fuck are you fags talking about LOL

At least pretend not to be a newgen.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next