Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

JUST ANOTHER SUBJECTIVE RANKING LIST

+6
GokuLowClass
WRUM!
TugaLord
Kingofswords
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
RedSphinx
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

JUST ANOTHER SUBJECTIVE RANKING LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: JUST ANOTHER SUBJECTIVE RANKING LIST

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:27 am

zelcic
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

JUST ANOTHER SUBJECTIVE RANKING LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: JUST ANOTHER SUBJECTIVE RANKING LIST

Post by RedSphinx Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:25 am

*Crawly-chan* =^_^= (b")b wrote:zelcic
Ah, right.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:09 am

GokuLowClass wrote:
WRUM! wrote:
Hanoobs wrote:ook redman, Does Zlnks = Zlncks or Zincks, if so im in there twice and neither are in wasted life part which i spent 4-6's years on gunz so i would like some recognition of the time i wasted though it was fun and nearly as much time as matty boy, markp? i didn't know he was that old iuno and i dont know grubby much i saw him in eu a few times he did some stuff i drank some tea.

Also not a rant --.-- to many of these nowadays, also i want an oldman waving a stick emote, so i spent alot of time on gunz doing random stuff but alot of it was training or just because i had nothing better to do and no one was fighting, so im probably the best person in gunz at landing on peoples heads im sure many people can agree with that, so i want to be 4/4 or 3/4 with atleast 1 of the peeps there or you could add Tea4u to the list or Waliays.
I can jump on people's heads from the ground. Move me up too Very Happy
8 AM is way too early to make your first post of the day.

noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeviok Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:26 am

Ke. Just seeing this for the first time. I get that this is meant to be funny but this gives me the opportunity to say something in hindsight:

I played GunZ because it was fun and I just happened to become good at it because it allows you to apply problem solving, analytical, and mechanical skills; all of which are strengths of mine. I barely took any time away from anything else to play GunZ, so I wouldn't really say I wasted my time playing. If it wasn't GunZ then I would have just been addicted to some other game or doing something else to kill time. I got a lot out of my experience and actually learned some life lessons from this game. I'm proud to say that I became one of the best guys at GunZ when this game was at it's peak. The difference between my own experience and most others is that my time wasn't wasted because I accomplished everything I wanted to do. But I think if you had fun with GunZ then it wasn't a waste of time. I'm doing pretty well irl and I can assure you that I'll be applying the same approach I used in GunZ to reach the same level of accomplishment and success in real life. When you understand the way broadly, you can see it in all things. If you set goals, work hard, are passionate, and believe in yourself and never give up then you can accomplish anything.
Jeviok
Jeviok
Gladiator
Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:38 pm

i miss sara
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:38 pm

and azi
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by GokuLowClass Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:17 am

Sara's cute

GokuLowClass
Herr der Gladiatoren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3