Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Challenge YinStyle for accounts.

+10
xp350
GokuLowClass
TugaLord
happilymarried
Joel
Shlayg
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
RedSphinx
[D]ark[YIN]
Dorichi
14 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Challenge YinStyle for accounts. - Page 6 Empty Re: Challenge YinStyle for accounts.

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MLGvids 101
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Challenge YinStyle for accounts. - Page 6 Empty Re: Challenge YinStyle for accounts.

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:45 pm

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by seanwos Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:18 pm

p fkin much entropy

seanwos

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Woah, woke up and thread doubled in pages.

Yin just had to call for his *friends* to back him up with their meaningless arguments because seemingly he could not stand for himself with SAME statements, so he thought few other posters that post SAME thing would make a change. And the result is: more shit to read and forget, because for past 5 pages same thing is being yelled out. How more can it get ignorant?

RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by xp350 Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Dorichi wrote:Sure i can go watch the 1v1 and see for youself, besides score was 16-14 not judging his massive abuse taking away peddles would have been enough to beat him oooh well go pretty my pretty bee your queen yin is waiting for you with the nectar that you gathered so bzzzzz ur way out of here and follow his anus like winny the pooh does bb gg cya later aligator
Ps according to you i edited 99% away while you stated the 1v1 was 10 minutes so 1.2x100=120 minutes over a 1v1 yhhhh my 30 rounds always last 2 hours...
it was an exaggeration.

xp350
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by xp350 Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:17 pm

RedSphinx wrote:Woah, woke up and thread doubled in pages.

Yin just had to call for his *friends* to back him up with their meaningless arguments because seemingly he could not stand for himself with SAME statements, so he thought few other posters that post SAME thing would make a change. And the result is: more shit to read and forget, because for past 5 pages same thing is being yelled out. How more can it get ignorant?

ur bad tho

xp350
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Joel wrote:lrn 2 block nassives dam

peddle is a valid excuse massives is not

thats the only time i will defend yinstyle ok.

Ofc not, massives is a luck game where you go to decide if your gonna look up down 180 or 0, lets say you fight someone with 100 hp 10 dmg swords and your opponent litterely uses 5-10 massives to hit you then there always will be a couple hits whitin the fight like lets say 3 masses, which will leave me with 1-2 slashes from death. Cheap ass gamble tactics if you ask me...

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:11 pm

ur bad tho
Look at yourself, by what values you decide whom to listen. You are not better than Yin by any means of proper understanding. Seeing through prism of gunz skills is extremely low. Like my words would gain more meaning if I did better at playing piano. No matter the theme, you and your kind gonna lead the argue to *who is better at gunz*. This kind of understanding is widely spread among animals, what makes you not one?

And Dorichi is right about massives. It is a dice-roll game or in other words - how many times you are able to predict your opponent. Plus, how to enjoy a game when you approach, slash and you get immediate mass answer. How to offense properly? You are not going to play mind games within miliseconds or you are not going to keep distance between offense because people like Yin gonna call it UBER PEDDLE. Yeah, *don't go far so that I can massive you or else you peddle!*. In ijji/aeria was different, Fgunz has slightly adjusted game mechanics and it is easy to notice, meaning player has to waste less time after massiving so it is even harder to turn mass spam towards any advantage.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by xp350 Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:00 pm

RedSphinx wrote:
ur bad tho
Look at yourself, by what values you decide whom to listen. You are not better than Yin by any means of proper understanding. Seeing through prism of gunz skills is extremely low. Like my words would gain more meaning if I did better at playing piano. No matter the theme, you and your kind gonna lead the argue to *who is better at gunz*. This kind of understanding is widely spread among animals, what makes you not one?

And Dorichi is right about massives. It is a dice-roll game or in other words - how many times you are able to predict your opponent. Plus, how to enjoy a game when you approach, slash and you get immediate mass answer. How to offense properly? You are not going to play mind games within miliseconds or you are not going to keep distance between offense because people like Yin gonna call it UBER PEDDLE. Yeah, *don't go far so that I can massive you or else you peddle!*. In ijji/aeria was different, Fgunz has slightly adjusted game mechanics and it is easy to notice, meaning player has to waste less time after massiving so it is even harder to turn mass spam towards any advantage.
ur bad tho

geez bro are you stupid. Just dont get recoiled so it won't be a "gamble". You can avoid massives easier in the middle of combos and it's less of a "gamble". Hell, it's not even a gamble. You just have to know what to do.

xp350
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:08 am

RedSphinx wrote:
ur bad tho

that's a lot of words just to agree that ur bad
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:27 am

xp350 wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:
ur bad tho

ur bad tho

geez bro are you stupid. Just dont get recoiled so it won't be a "gamble". You can avoid massives easier in the middle of combos and it's less of a "gamble". Hell, it's not even a gamble. You just have to know what to do.
*sigh* kids act like they seen the replay and know how glad works. Kool story but i prefere to read harry potter over this bs since you think that every round lasts 20 seconds, yin throws masses only when im recoiled, I got 5 minutes to think about what massive hes about to perform and that comboing is kool, do ur homework before you start arguing with high rollers, SWEK.

Last edited by Dorichi on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:32 am

all nas bad xcept lily and nitro
ok bye plz close thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:15 am

RedSphinx wrote:
ur bad tho

tl;dr I'm a hypocrite with verbose

No. Just....No....

I'll explain two things cuz you obv have 0 clue of what you're talking about:

The hitbox range for a massive was smoothened out on FGunZ. On Aeria the anti-lead massives would pretty much pwn people at dead angles. Those dead angles were taken out of FGunZ(OBV cuz anti-lead gunners dislike them).

Dorichi was in Offense 3 times in a total of 30 rounds. He kept too much distance I could just walk out of it. If he were in Offense then like Roma he would juggle me to death and I would know better the next time as to use massives or not. In fact, in the video I put, Dorichi skyblocks and lands 4-5 slashes from x4 groundslash plus back bf 2 sideangle. A massive doesn't do more damage than 1.8 times a slash. 5 hits pretty much almost KO'd me in that context. Just to give you an idea of how he abuses range and yet has no idea how much more he could've done with it.

Offense is when the given player puts another in defense thus, the victim cannot switch to offense unless he escapes given situation.
Defense is when the given player has been put in a situation where he can't attack the opponent because the opponent has put him in a situation where his only choice is to escape it.
Neutral is when both players are able to bash each other at any moment without harm.

Even dorichi knows this rule^. Now that I explained WHY Dorichi wasn't in Offense I'll also explain HOW.

Dylan explained this before:
Min-Mid-Max ranges:
Min range= About slash range with the opponent
Mid range= About one dash range from the opponent
Max range= About 2+ dashes away from the opponent

Dorichi clearly kept Mid range the whole time and MAINTAINED it. He was playing defensively. All I did was rush at him without guard and his response/impulse was to maintain that range by any means.

To do so:

He either Sidepeddled(which, if you do it back it at the opposite direction creates a short-term Nascar effect which pisses him off(as shown in his video lol) thus, cancels it) which falls to Recluse/Shunpo-based defensive maneuvering. That's not Offense, that's maintaing neutral by running away from the opponent.(He would also add a JMrandom-like effect to it as in bp back out of range in a V pattern thus, making it hopelessly annoying to go after him)

Or he would use a JMrandom to create the distance again(AKA 'Toro Ole' maneuver as I like to call it after fighting Sumai a few times). As your opponent approaches, Aim for one of his elbowing-points/angles and then jmrandom back out of range. TAI CHI PHILOSOPHY SANK YU VERY MUCH.

Shunpo only doing these above has at least working angles and a structure of his attacks(although bad) and could turn it into a combo thus, offense.

Dorichi maintained the distance thus, giving me room to smash a massive(which, I also did cuz I was too lazy to chase him) every single time. I like skilled fights but skilled fights require skilled opponents. Not idiots lol.

Now
@RedSphinx
Has nothing to do with ego really. You pretty much cram about anything you want with verbose and harvard grammar. Your arguments are pretty much dead weight due to lack of research or lack of understanding by yourself. I could tell you that I for one would just be too lazy to read you repeat the same pattern even though I pointed it out a long time ago which just shows that you're fucking with everyone. You didn't by any way possible which you've tried prove anyone ever wrong and I really do pay attention to what you decide to cram which is WHY I get so pissed off at the end of the day for reading so much BS compiled in one post. No offense(lol more like dorichi), I can't take you serious not because you're a 3.8/10 gladiator in my opinion but because you cram the most retarded/biased arguments and claim them as the archetype of true argumenting/reasoning.

tl;dr: Sphonx its not ego, you just never have something 'reasonable'(aka no argument/no reasoning). Do more research and you'll be instantly taken serious by everyone and that includes me. I've spoken seriously with people worse than you whereas he told me his opinion about god being the adult santa(which was true since many religious people depend on a god).

PS: Ego? Really now? I've seen you ego newbies who asked for help. I've seen you ego newbies back when you had that stupid clan(Nursery/Hospitals or some horsepoop like that) and newbies asked to join it, you would immediately ego them. Hell, I've seen you ego people better than you as well. Do you understand what I'm saying at all?
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:33 am

Siii fair fighto mi losto burrito peddla massivo bravo muchacho adios amigo si numbero uno!!

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by xp350 Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:57 am

Dorichi wrote:
xp350 wrote:
RedSphinx wrote:
ur bad tho

ur bad tho

*sigh* kids act like they seen the replay and know how glad works. Kool story but i prefere to read harry potter over this bs since you think that every round lasts 20 seconds, yin throws masses only when im recoiled, I got 5 minutes to think about what massive hes about to perform and that comboing is kool, do ur homework before you start arguing with high rollers, SWEK.

are you stupid?
1. I've seen the replay and just saw you running around
2. I know more about glad than you
3. I never said every round lasted 20 seconds wtf.
4. After that I have no idea what you are saying besides the part where you think you're a "high roller".
5. You're bad and u should accept ur loss. Even if Yin did pedal, learn how to beat it. I don't normally see "high rollers" use pedal as an excuse when they lose.

xp350
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:12 am

1. Kool u give me dejavu's though... define the run for me though please explain in your own words how i did it and why its considered run. Feel free to use yins opinion on this one though it will only prove me right when i called you a brainwashed sheep that keeps following yins shiny ass
2. Sure u do, buy urself a big cake to celebrate your stupidity
3. Yes you did, according to you the 1v1 took 10 mins so 600/30=20 secs wow yin your rocket scientists aint as clever as i thought they would be, naaaah your trolling yh that must be it, nobody can be that stupid... can he? Maybe he skipped school since he was 6 or smth
4. O sht u really skipped school didnt you, never heared about doing homework? Wow how u became rocket scientist, im stunned O.O
5. Yes im bad and i admit my loss due to onorthodox playing methods, ofc you dont cuz they never play with yin. Haha saw what i did there? Anyways get your ass back to hello kitty v3 online: rise of the great white cat cuz obviously you wont get good with that theory in the next 50 years, SWEK

Ps leave ur ign behind so i can woop ur ass when i see you

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:57 am

Bla bla bla, I hear same stuff from you Yin all the time and I truly have no clue on what you base your thoughts. I just don't see a point of keeping this *conversation*, it is just disgusting and boring as it force to repeat, repeat, repeat what could not be heard already for unknown reasons. It just makes me to face palm every time I read your generalizations. Plus I don't feel well by going though this flame, it is just not enjoyable convos at all. I just got tired. Peace, pickles.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:08 am

Dorichi wrote:Wooow whats that sound, you guys hear it? Im pretty sure thats the mumbling of braindead zombies O.O RUN RUN RUN! DONT LISTEN TO THEIR OPINIONS THEY WILL REPEAT THE SAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND THINK THEY AWSOME GLAD GODS WEWWW too bad they all suck when it comes down to a real fight.

^ like I said before, they won't shut up untill you slam them in their brains so their brain will stop sending signals to their anus that automatically projects back into their mouth, explains all the shit talk huh.

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by xp350 Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:01 am

Dorichi wrote:1. Kool u give me dejavu's though... define the run for me though please explain in your own words how i did it and why its considered run. Feel free to use yins opinion on this one though it will only prove me right when i called you a brainwashed sheep that keeps following yins shiny ass
2. Sure u do, buy urself a big cake to celebrate your stupidity
3. Yes you did, according to you the 1v1 took 10 mins so 600/30=20 secs wow yin your rocket scientists aint as clever as i thought they would be, naaaah your trolling yh that must be it, nobody can be that stupid... can he? Maybe he skipped school since he was 6 or smth
4. O sht u really skipped school didnt you, never heared about doing homework? Wow how u became rocket scientist, im stunned O.O
5. Yes im bad and i admit my loss due to onorthodox playing methods, ofc you dont cuz they never play with yin. Haha saw what i did there? Anyways get your ass back to hello kitty v3 online: rise of the great white cat cuz obviously you wont get good
with that theory in the next 50 years, SWEK

Ps leave ur ign behind so i can woop ur ass when i see you

ok i said it was OVER 10 minutes. you're a moron

xp350
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:15 am

Yiiiiiin why u getting gunners in here.. over 10 minutes hm u 1v1 and spar alot in tdm and duels dont you.. and why you dodging you talk like a warrior but refuse to give your name, wew why i waste time on kids like u.. go hide under your bed if your scared of me, stop acting like your tough when your not man enough to reveal your identity. Another zombie terminated , looks like the rest is scared to react or perhaps yin ran out of friends.. probably last one..

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by xp350 Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:19 am

ign: threya
if you want to fight me you have to give sean his 500 donor coins and yinstyle the account you owe him and u cant change the password to it either. oh and you have to get better than yin.

xp350
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:23 am

Suuuureeeeeee will do buddy im mother theresa, ghandi, martin luther king.. stop living in ur fantasy world and thx for ign prepare for getting shitted on.

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:24 am

Who??? I mean.. Who?? Are you a woman?
if you want to fight me you have to give sean his 500 donor coins and yinstyle the account you owe him
I heard this story somewhere already. Sounds like a dodge. Why would someone try and follow your conditions just to fight you, who the fuck are you anyways? It is you who should come up and show what a proper glad can do.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:01 am

♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:04 am

watch out dorifhci is going to lose to you and complain about your play!!!
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next