Where Gladiators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» does limits still look at this board
by Limits Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:45 am

» hi its me sumai
by Jianyu Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:47 pm

» Worst Gladiators in FreestyleGunZ
by Limits Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

» HOWZER IS A FAMOUS TV STAR NOW
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

» forgot this site existed
by Jianyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Challenge YinStyle for accounts.

+10
xp350
GokuLowClass
TugaLord
happilymarried
Joel
Shlayg
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
RedSphinx
[D]ark[YIN]
Dorichi
14 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Challenge YinStyle for accounts. - Page 3 Empty Re: Challenge YinStyle for accounts.

Post by Dorichi Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks we care about your butt buddies opinion, you should post these kind of pictures more often to lighten up the mood.

oh why you deleted the words where you denied to be a psychopath ok let me take the steps with you and find out if I was really joking or being dead seriouse.

1. Look for glib and superficial charm. A psychopath will also put on what professionals refer to as a "mask" of sanity that is likeable and pleasant.: True, you put on a masker when you meet new people, you done it with pretty much everybody. At first you seem cool and friendly but then out of a sudden you start egoing and start talking bad about these people. Thus True.

2. Look for a grandiose self perception. Psychopaths will often believe they are smarter or more powerful than they actually are.: Wow this really describes you in 2 sentences, you believe your numbero uno eu gladiatora and refuse to see the harsh reality, when you get a glimps of it though you go donkey kong rage mode.

3. Watch for a constant need for stimulation. Stillness, quiet and reflection are not things embraced by psychopaths. They need constant entertainment and activity.: HMMM I never ever seen you remain quite, you always want to be above the others sharing your crappy opinion with the rest. Like you said yourself you participate in alot of activities you go to school, go to the gym, visit this forum more then anybody and your active in both the na and eu glad community. You NEVER sit still.

4. Determine if there is pathological lying. A psychopath will tell all sorts of lies; little white lies as well as huge stories intended to mislead.: We have all seen you do that, spar someone and then lie that it was a 1v1, you like to mislead people like when you got on roma's account and pretended to be him. I can probably think of a dozen more examples but why waste more time then needed on a psychopath like you, you wont see the reality till ur diagnosed.

5. Evaluate the level of manipulation. All psychopaths are identified as cunning and able to get people to do things they might not normally do. They can use guilt, force and other methods to manipulate.: Oh so true, you like to be in controll of everyone and pretend everyone is your little doll that you can controll, like the "tactic" you told me to beat roma which was quite hilarious.

6. Look for any feelings of guilt. An absence of any guilt or remorse is a sign of psychopathy.: Anyone ever seen yin appologise to anyone? I havent seen or heared you do such thing which proves the statement.

7. Consider the affect or emotional response a person has. Psychopaths demonstrate shallow emotional reactions to deaths, injuries, trauma or other events that would otherwise cause a deeper response.: Oh please you only make it worse when someone got fucked in the arse, your like a bloodleacher. once you get the taste of blood you cant help yourself but to suck all the blood out of ur opponents anus.

8. Look for a lack of empathy. Psychopaths are callous and have no way of relating to non-psychopaths.: True, your the last person to go with if your having a irl issue, no wonder you got no friends in gunz and probably irl.

9. Take a look at the person's lifestyle. Psychopaths are often parasitic, meaning they live off other people.: You lick crawlys balls everytime hes in your presence, like yesterday you went nuts when we spoke against him, the only reason you hang around with him is cuz hes nr 1 eu glad otherwise you would look down on him like the rest.

10. Observe the person's behavior. The Hare Checklist includes three behavior indicators; poor behavior control, sexual promiscuity and early behavior problems.: Time to go back on the crappy hint you gave me to beat Roma, once you found out I didnt want to use it out of respect you suddenly changed moods, first you was mad happy that I won, you even told me that so I would win. But when you found out you went crazy mad whitin a second meaning that your behavior control is ZERO. let me give you guys another example yin told me: Once upon a time there was this lagging cunt that asked yin for a 1v1, Yin accepted he felt that it would be a great battle to compare strengths. So they went 1v1 the BR went peddle and massives on him, yin felt such little controll over his opponent that he needed to put all his anger out on the wall which leaded him to a bleeding fist, he was crying about it non stop.

11. Talk about goals. Psychopaths have unrealistic goals for the long term. Either there are no goals at all, or they are unattainable and based on the exaggerated sense of one's own accomplishments and abilities: Its like you got nothing better to do then talk about other people and how good you are or will become. You talk about your victories as if you are bill gates getting interviewed about his achievements, drop the act son your not good neither will you ever become good with that lack of controll.

12. Look at whether the person is impulsive or irresponsible. Both those characteristics are evidence of psychopathy.: Yeah look at the last 100 posts of yin on euglads and youll notice that everything he says is impulsive. Hes like the only guy that tried to shit on pretty much every glad on gunz.

13. Consider whether the person can accept responsibility. A psychopath will never admit to being wrong or owning up to mistakes and errors in judgment.: True, like you do now. Even though you know you won foul you still continue to try to prove the opposite which will never happen, but no matter what you will NEVER admit im better then you even though its obviouse for pretty much every glad o.O

14. Examine marital relationships. If there have been many short term marriages, the chances the person is a psychopath increase.: Well like I said idk about this so please feel free to prove me right on this one even though I know you will fall back to number 13..

15. Look for a history of juvenile delinquency. Many psycopaths exhibit delinquent behaviors in their youth.: With your anger outbursts it must be pretty obviouse that you have seriouse behaviour problems which probably didnt occur when you started playing gunz, since your still young I also got to say that this is true.

16. Check for criminal versatility. Psychopaths are able to get away with a lot, and while they might sometimes get caught, the ability to be flexible when commiting crimes is an indicator.: Ok lets take peddle as an example its a crime in the glad community, even though you committed peddle in gunz you remain flexible and try to sneak your way out of this.

O SHT U TRULY ARE A PSYCHOPATH, WEW ITS LIKE NOBODY EVER NOTICED IT BEFORE O.O

Some additional information: Psychopathes feed on controll like you do, you want to be in charge over what every person does and when you lose controll over it, you lose your own controll over your emotions thus you go mad and start spamming the forum, flaming, go nuts in game w/e. You enjoy trolling probably more then any person in this game and thats for a good reason, trolling is a mind game where manipulation and mind controll plays a big part. Yeah give it up yin, imma say this one time, go to a psychiatrist and get yourself diagnosed before you commit murder or suicide.

feel free to express your anger issues on me now.

Anyway once im through with you you'll have to be sitting down like a gurl HOINK OINK OINK OINK

You think your ever gonna be through with me? good luck pal, I got something you dont and that little thingie is called self controll which I will use to troll you till you uninstall.

Dorichi's themesong for the remaining of this thread(dat redsphinx-style unoriginal joke incoming):
kool kool thx for the song which is kinda irrelevant to the subject, give it up your not funny neither will you ever be funny, its all inside your head like ur deceise.

also go to onlyfights.com and search russian. Then search greek. TFW russians are aggressive psychopaths GG
Koooooool go compare races like you compare na glads with eu glads, your a racist which only sees diffrences between groups of people instead of individuals.

PS: nice deleting comment now you can indoctrinate Marshall into thinking u won vs me spamming random static dbfs at u

random static dbf backwards followed by 100 massives you mean.

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Challenge YinStyle for accounts. - Page 3 Empty Re: Challenge YinStyle for accounts.

Post by TugaLord Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:11 am

grubb dug deep into this case
he connected the dots
im startign to think HES A PSYCHOPATH
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlayg Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:13 am

Why don't you guys have a best of 3 and replays gotta be uploaded here B-)
Shlayg
Shlayg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:27 am

Cuz its more amusing to make fun of yin by beating or trolling him o.O

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:30 am

this reminds me of aug vs lance talks
very beautiful

also i would like both of u to not quote me and dont comment on such quotes
i am not a side in this dispute and i would like it to stay like this
happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥ Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:49 am

dorichi gets stomped; refuses to give the account. who'd have guessed!
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
♡♥♡(✿◠‿◠)✿♥♡♥
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
(\__/) (>'.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:54 am

I gave him account, then I thought about the 1v1 and decided to get it back. Imagine you 1v1 me for accounts and all I do is wait till you attack me so I can massive you, when sht gets tense I do it like a bauz and start peddling you o.O Now would you give your account after being beated 16-14 which such lame tactics? normally I wouldnt even fight someone like that but well I wanted to kick his smile away no matter how he plays.

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:34 am

Dorichi wrote:

Thanks we care about your butt buddies opinion, you should post these kind of pictures more often to lighten up the mood.

oh why you deleted the words where you denied to be a psychopath ok let me take the steps with you and find out if I was really joking or being dead seriouse.

1. Look for glib and superficial charm. A psychopath will also put on what professionals refer to as a "mask" of sanity that is likeable and pleasant.: True, you put on a masker when you meet new people, you done it with pretty much everybody. At first you seem cool and friendly but then out of a sudden you start egoing and start talking bad about these people. Thus True. No, my behavior really did change towards everyone on GunZ after like october. Do you know what the impulse/Influence was? Pretty much everyone I'm being retarded towards as of now. Be it new people, be it old. I treat everyone equally judging from their behaviors. I'm really not the only guy with an opinion towards you like that. Really countless people think you're a disgusting little smeagol cluching onto people's balls for SSs. This was literally the first time in months that I made a replay cuz u were being such a cheapskate for an SS of you winning vs the mighty yinstyle(<---lol) and that was truly a pathetic sight for me. Okay, things don't go without proof: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Truth is, Dorichi: Nobody really likes you unless you lie to them and teach them etc etc. People thought u were a shittalker forever but the truth is I was the one who said, you know what? This guy isnt that retarded lol cuz you pretty much are being looked as the way I was looked at back in March 2012. Nobody on this game truly likes you. I'm not gonna lie to you, after you trolled Sean you literally lost any last respect remaining respect from me to the point where I don't spar you and I SURELY won't try.

2. Look for a grandiose self perception. Psychopaths will often believe they are smarter or more powerful than they actually are.: Wow this really describes you in 2 sentences, you believe your numbero uno eu gladiatora and refuse to see the harsh reality, when you get a glimps of it though you go donkey kong rage mode. Hey peddlichi, remind again... Who RQ'd after I suddenly rushed 2 kills in seconds? Yeah, you... Don't talk bullcrap... Once a hypocrite always a hypocrite.

3. Watch for a constant need for stimulation. Stillness, quiet and reflection are not things embraced by psychopaths. They need constant entertainment and activity.: HMMM I never ever seen you remain quite, you always want to be above the others sharing your crappy opinion with the rest. Like you said yourself you participate in alot of activities you go to school, go to the gym, visit this forum more then anybody and your active in both the na and eu glad community. You NEVER sit still. You don't talk about my real life. You don't even know me so keep your mouth shut...

4. Determine if there is pathological lying. A psychopath will tell all sorts of lies; little white lies as well as huge stories intended to mislead.: We have all seen you do that, spar someone and then lie that it was a 1v1, you like to mislead people like when you got on roma's account and pretended to be him. I can probably think of a dozen more examples but why waste more time then needed on a psychopath like you, you wont see the reality till ur diagnosed. roflmao I can't believe of all people you're the one to be the most retarded as to take something as trivial as that srs: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] HERE HAVE SOME MORE

5. Evaluate the level of manipulation. All psychopaths are identified as cunning and able to get people to do things they might not normally do. They can use guilt, force and other methods to manipulate.: Oh so true, you like to be in controll of everyone and pretend everyone is your little doll that you can controll, like the "tactic" you told me to beat roma which was quite hilarious. It's pretty simple. It works on you so easily with kodachis since the junction/switching speed of kodachis doesn't rely on cancelling through priorities of a block. So, you can spam groundslash and drift dbf, I spam vslash and you mass spam. COUGH control. PS: I didn't brag about spars. If I did, I'd mention walking you on Overwhelming 27-3 but I didn't. I only mentioned me doing the same thing as last time on yinstyle 18-12. You need to stop being a pathetic brat, I really hate reading the vomit you come up with it's truly unoriginal and disgraceful.

6. Look for any feelings of guilt. An absence of any guilt or remorse is a sign of psychopathy.: Anyone ever seen yin appologise to anyone? I havent seen or heared you do such thing which proves the statement. I'm sorry that I beat you and taunted you by using a sidepeddle right back at you when my patience ran out.

7. Consider the affect or emotional response a person has. Psychopaths demonstrate shallow emotional reactions to deaths, injuries, trauma or other events that would otherwise cause a deeper response.: Oh please you only make it worse when someone got fucked in the arse, your like a bloodleacher. once you get the taste of blood you cant help yourself but to suck all the blood out of ur opponents anus. I don't even know you. You don't know me. You don't know my life and be that a lesson for every other EU/Israeli you managed to gossip around with. Pathetic...

8. Look for a lack of empathy. Psychopaths are callous and have no way of relating to non-psychopaths.: True, your the last person to go with if your having a irl issue, no wonder you got no friends in gunz and probably irl. You don't judge that. You talk as if VMBO-kader was the last place you could be put in. If you were at the very least at the IQ level of an average human being then you wouldn't rely on insulting someone's real life. It shows weakness like using violence IRL to prove your point. Only weaklings do that and in both cases I could really dominate you so, I'm pretty confident about my quantity of friends and life. Are you?

9. Take a look at the person's lifestyle. Psychopaths are often parasitic, meaning they live off other people.: You lick crawlys balls everytime hes in your presence, like yesterday you went nuts when we spoke against him, the only reason you hang around with him is cuz hes nr 1 eu glad otherwise you would look down on him like the rest. I don't give a sh1t. I hanged out with Randy/Crawly etc not because they're number 1 but because they bothered to hang out with me when everyone was being retarded. You see, since you're a summerfag and popped out of nowhere like Aitken I'll explain to you how the gladiator community really is: The gladiator community is bipolar. One moment they brag their asses off and the other you become good and they say you don't have a life. That's pretty much how dumb and uneducated people currently are. EVERYONE on gladiator has issues and that includes you. I don't use wiki sites though who (apparently) were(NOT) written by professional doctors(gossiping nannies) just to play internet forum psychology over people(Scuba) so, I'll suggest you get out of the thread since it's over and you lost with your peddle smeddle whatevvle.

10. Observe the person's behavior. The Hare Checklist includes three behavior indicators; poor behavior control, sexual promiscuity and early behavior problems.: Time to go back on the crappy hint you gave me to beat Roma, once you found out I didnt want to use it out of respect you suddenly changed moods, first you was mad happy that I won, you even told me that so I would win. But when you found out you went crazy mad whitin a second meaning that your behavior control is ZERO. let me give you guys another example yin told me: Once upon a time there was this lagging cunt that asked yin for a 1v1, Yin accepted he felt that it would be a great battle to compare strengths. So they went 1v1 the BR went peddle and massives on him, yin felt such little controll over his opponent that he needed to put all his anger out on the wall which leaded him to a bleeding fist, he was crying about it non stop. QuothZanMoto is as annoying as you are right now. Irrelevant. Next.

11. Talk about goals. Psychopaths have unrealistic goals for the long term. Either there are no goals at all, or they are unattainable and based on the exaggerated sense of one's own accomplishments and abilities: Its like you got nothing better to do then talk about other people and how good you are or will become. You talk about your victories as if you are bill gates getting interviewed about his achievements, drop the act son your not good neither will you ever become good with that lack of controll. Control* at least I can define it. You're, right now, spamming movements thinking they are the true value and definition of "control" but in reality you're just diverting from the true way to reaching gladiator top skill(which really isn't that hard and people really overreact. I don't even play more than 2-4 times a week for example)

12. Look at whether the person is impulsive or irresponsible. Both those characteristics are evidence of psychopathy.: Yeah look at the last 100 posts of yin on euglads and youll notice that everything he says is impulsive. Hes like the only guy that tried to shit on pretty much every glad on gunz.

Irrelevant.

13. Consider whether the person can accept responsibility. A psychopath will never admit to being wrong or owning up to mistakes and errors in judgment.: True, like you do now. Even though you know you won foul you still continue to try to prove the opposite which will never happen, but no matter what you will NEVER admit im better then you even though its obviouse for pretty much every glad o.O False. Every guy on Demotivation was cocksure and willing to bet money on me instead of you. They know I shit on you without even doing more than chase with patience(although mine is very low vs bitch tactics like yours). The only guys who actually thought u were going to get anywhere near winning are Joel, RedSphinx and all of Marshall.(also sumai but nobody cares hes a goofball) Your problem is that you don't pay attention to the situation thus, you're terribly easy. You don't understand or realize the importance of gladiator strategy or technique. Spamming drift dbf(jay em randemzz) and groundslash/bf just makes you a failed copy of me when I used to play on spankedabout. You need to be able to understand that a fight is 50-50 not 100-0. You're too self-centered thus, you're in the skillgap you are of 6.6/10.

14. Examine marital relationships. If there have been many short term marriages, the chances the person is a psychopath increase.: Well like I said idk about this so please feel free to prove me right on this one even though I know you will fall back to number 13.. GTFO my relationship status, filthy nerd.

15. Look for a history of juvenile delinquency. Many psycopaths exhibit delinquent behaviors in their youth.: With your anger outbursts it must be pretty obviouse that you have seriouse behaviour problems which probably didnt occur when you started playing gunz, since your still young I also got to say that this is true. Although, I dont express anger on GunZ(Unless, I'm trolling...) that's a typical EU remark since anger is a human reaction. It's like me telling you don't do weed or you're a junkie. Are you a poor junkie, Dorichi? Is that why you 1v1 people for accs/Money and never pay up?

16. Check for criminal versatility. Psychopaths are able to get away with a lot, and while they might sometimes get caught, the ability to be flexible when commiting crimes is an indicator.: Ok lets take peddle as an example its a crime in the glad community, even though you committed peddle in gunz you remain flexible and try to sneak your way out of this.(I never denied peddling. In fact, I clearly said during the fight: you peddle = I peddle.)

O SHT U TRULY ARE A PSYCHOPATH, WEW ITS LIKE NOBODY EVER NOTICED IT BEFORE O.O

Some additional information: Psychopathes feed on controll like you do, you want to be in charge over what every person does and when you lose controll over it, you lose your own controll over your emotions thus you go mad and start spamming the forum, flaming, go nuts in game w/e. You enjoy trolling probably more then any person in this game and thats for a good reason, trolling is a mind game where manipulation and mind controll plays a big part. Yeah give it up yin, imma say this one time, go to a psychiatrist and get yourself diagnosed before you commit murder or suicide.
tl;dr: No.

feel free to express your anger issues on me now.

Anyway once im through with you you'll have to be sitting down like a gurl HOINK OINK OINK OINK

You think your ever gonna be through with me?(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh0AhrY9GjA) good luck pal, I got something you dont and that little thingie is called self controll(ESC and Q after fight was over cuz mad said that) which I will use to troll you till you uninstall.

Dorichi's themesong for the remaining of this thread(dat redsphinx-style unoriginal joke incoming):
kool kool thx for the song which is kinda irrelevant to the subject
(i beat u subject over), give it up your not funny(cough cough) neither will you ever be funny(cough), its all inside your head like ur deceise(disease?).

also go to onlyfights.com and search russian. Then search greek. TFW russians are aggressive psychopaths GG
Koooooool go compare races like you compare na glads with eu glads, your a racist which only sees diffrences between groups of people instead of individuals.

PS: nice deleting comment now you can indoctrinate Marshall into thinking u won vs me spamming random static dbfs at u

random static dbf backwards followed by 100 massives you mean.

I scrapped the irrelevant ones and the answered the ones where ur less dumb.

tl;dr you don't know my life. It's weak to talk about other people's lifes as if you actually excell in the very definition of it. Clinging onto the last things remaining is a defensive maneuver AKA you're pretty much being hopeless right now.

I'll say it like this: You lost every fibre of respect from me. I'll make a fun vid we can all enjoy which is more aimed towards my friends watching it than you but you can watch too.

Explanation:
I thought we could be friends but you started being a fucker to pretty much everyone who didn't look down on you. THAT is manipulation. I only trolled and Diego for example took it wrong so we worked things out. You took it to a whole new level of immaturity. Not only did you troll someone I consider friendly(Sean) on skype but you also came in here and I'll BOLD LIKE a child in puberty who came onto GunZ to show off his voice change. Seriously, who the hell do you think you are? At the moment if I were to say IGOR out loud the first image that would pop in my head is garbage. How does it feel knowing that the true psychopath is the guy trying to manipulate everyone and he is right in the mirror when YOU look.

Joel and sphonx are trolling and so am I so I don't take it hard on them but you literally went through the trouble to actually call me a psychopath and opinionate my real life as if you can walk into someone's life and read it like a book? Hah... You truly are the most pathetic of them all.... Garbage.

PS: I didn't structurize it right. Randy and Crawly were there for me when I was a noob and helped me out a lot. When someone does that then I have respect for them. What I was doing earlier was a troll but in deeper context the above is the truth... They were there regardless of number 1 or number 2k11(lol) they were there for me and I could talk to them and ask them anything. Although we don't talk a lot lately that truth is still there and you don't really have the intuitive judgement to be able to state your mind on it. Stick to super mario and state Peach's relationship with Bowser. That's the only thing possible with your current mentality, Igor.
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:04 am

Truth is, Dorichi: Nobody really likes you unless you lie to them and teach them etc etc. People thought u were a shittalker forever but the truth is I was the one who said, you know what? This guy isnt that retarded lol cuz you pretty much are being looked as the way I was looked at back in March 2012. Nobody on this game truly likes you. I'm not gonna lie to you, after you trolled Sean you literally lost any last respect remaining respect from me to the point where I don't spar you and I SURELY won't try.
cool arguement that you base on your own delusions, please give me some examples to underbuild your arguement because you only talk shit atm to save your own ass but give it up you already lost before i challenged you.

I don't give a sh1t. I hanged out with Randy/Crawly etc not because they're number 1 but because they bothered to hang out with me when everyone was being retarded. You see, since you're a summerfag and popped out of nowhere like Aitken I'll explain to you how the gladiator community really is: The gladiator community is bipolar. One moment they brag their asses off and the other you become good and they say you don't have a life. That's pretty much how dumb and uneducated people currently are. EVERYONE on gladiator has issues and that includes you. I don't use wiki sites though who (apparently) were(NOT) written by professional doctors(gossiping nannies) just to play internet forum psychology over people(Scuba) so, I'll suggest you get out of the thread since it's over and you lost with your peddle smeddle whatevvle.

Your the only one with issues here brah, and kool that you hang out with them but maybe its not cuz of their mental abilities but because you suck on their balls every night before bed time.

You don't talk about my real life. You don't even know me so keep your mouth shut...
Yes I do, this is the only life you got and dont forget the fact that your personality stays the same no matter how you communicate.

Control* at least I can define it. You're, right now, spamming movements thinking they are the true value and definition of "control" but in reality you're just diverting from the true way to reaching gladiator top skill(which really isn't that hard and people really overreact. I don't even play more than 2-4 times a week for example)
cool i was talking about control over your emotions though and now you skip over to gunz.. see how bad you are at arguing with me? got to twist my arguements so you can look like your making any valid arguements which you are not o.O
tl;dr: No.
wow if you dont got anything to say then just shut up, when will you ever learn...
In fact, I clearly said during the fight: you peddle = I peddle.)
COOL learn to detect peddle first though instead of throwing terms everywhere just so itll give you a free pass to play like a fag.

I thought we could be friends but you started being a fucker to pretty much everyone who didn't look down on you. THAT is manipulation. I only trolled and Diego for example took it wrong so we worked things out. You took it to a whole new level of immaturity. Not only did you troll someone I consider friendly(Sean) on skype but you also came in here and I'll BOLD LIKE a child in puberty who came onto GunZ to show off his voice change. Seriously, who the hell do you think you are? At the moment if I were to say IGOR out loud the first image that would pop in my head is garbage. How does it feel knowing that the true psychopath is the guy trying to manipulate everyone and he is right in the mirror when YOU look.

Joel and sphonx are trolling and so am I so I don't take it hard on them but you literally went through the trouble to actually call me a psychopath and opinionate my real life as if you can walk into someone's life and read it like a book? Hah... You truly are the most pathetic of them all.... Garbage

once again please explain to me who I looked down at. I only trolled sean because he was calling me names for no reason so I called him out and trolled him. Now you and I were never ment to be friends, I always found you annoying but knew you were crazy in your head so I acted nice to you till you started bitching out of no where and talked behind my back. Let me say this once, everyone thats nice to me ill be nice to them, its easy as that everyone who tries to talk crap on me or troll me will get trolled twice as hard when the time is right.

PS: I didn't structurize it right. Randy and Crawly were there for me when I was a noob and helped me out a lot. When someone does that then I have respect for them. What I was doing earlier was a troll but in deeper context the above is the truth... They were there regardless of number 1 or number 2k11(lol) they were there for me and I could talk to them and ask them anything. Although we don't talk a lot lately that truth is still there and you don't really have the intuitive judgement to be able to state your mind on it. Stick to super mario and state Peach's relationship with Bowser. That's the only thing possible with your current mentality, Igor.
Well cool story but i dont think that anyone wanna hear this crap you should write a book when you only wanna fill up your post to make it look more awsome.

Joel and sphonx are trolling and so am I so I don't take it hard on them but you literally went through the trouble to actually call me a psychopath and opinionate my real life as if you can walk into someone's life and read it like a book? Hah... You truly are the most pathetic of them all.... Garbage.
you do know they really hate you, right? but well maybe you cant even see that since your so delusional. Take your meds brah nobody likes you except for the people who's cock get sucked.

LIKE a child in puberty who came onto GunZ to show off his voice change.
Stop talking about yourself please, this fits you alot better then me, I dont make crappy threads, dont talk behind peoples backs, and dont shout in rooms like you do.

Koooooooool another opinion of one of your buttbuddies that I dont know, but apperently they know me on my alt that I never play on O.O

Oh im still waiting for that frag, when will it be done? I cant wait!

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:13 am

im done here follow your own advice dumbass
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:19 am

RQ I WIN!!! BB YIN see you on your furneral tomorrow! btw if people didnt like me, they would treat me as entire euglads treat you now. 'nuff said cya later! oui revoir le dorichi won, you speechless cuz you notice that with every word you only make things worse for yourself, well hint for you next time learn to think before you start talking crap otherwise you might end up bumping into someone like me again.

let me end this post with a typicall yin picture:

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by RedSphinx Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:22 am

Yin got smashed like that car and this is not subjective.
RedSphinx
RedSphinx
No Life
No Life

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

im xxx bitch tripple x rated #mlg #420 #kush
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:07 am

kool where da peddles at though, i guess your still tripping on your own mind.. i only saw 1 peddle that you pasted twice in the video, kool trick brah u so genius!

ps nice delusional video and music btw, really described your mind.

and I thought you rage quit what on earth are you still doing here o.o

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:14 am

Dorichi wrote:kool where da peddles at though, i guess your still tripping on your own mind.. i only saw 1 peddle that you pasted twice in the video, kool trick brah u so genius!

ps nice delusional video and music btw, really described your mind.

and I thought you rage quit what on earth are you still doing here o.o

i beat u though shouldnt u be all like: yin teach me and let me syourd your so pro bro omg u beat my peddle and 24/7 pure run.

All this just delays the truth for you and its that u lost. Deal with it peddlerfag
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by xp350 Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:18 am

yin, why is this garbage egoing you? Every NA that has/is good makes fun of him. He's never been good and never will be since he has a big ego just like adrian. Stuck in his own delusions. I watched replay and what I see is Exodys running and you getting tired so he just mimics you. Cocky fuckers like him need to be put in their place. Too bad you tried that and he refused to give you the account that he promised he would give you if he lost.

xp350
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:30 am

xp350 stop trying to defend ur butt buddy, he already lost. now i ego him because he started this, i give him what he deserved and i speak out of the name of every glad that he ever shitted on for fun. now the opinion of you and your low rank na's doesnt matter to me neither is it valid, i have some good connections with top na's and ex top na glads, just because i shit on some is the outcome of their own actions which i react on, the rest has just been brainwashed by yin, just like you. now back to the video, funny how you say run and peddle please tell me the exact seconds in your video where you saw peddle that hit you, i can probably add another 10 peddle slashes comming from you to the existing video. Now nuff said, every other na glad thinks that he got an opinion on this, stop being gay you wont make any diffrence but to make yin look even worse then he already is by picking up fights for him, its as if your wife beats down a guy that you beef with.
ps: most delusional frag ive ever seen in my life, thx for proving my point (once again)

Last edited by Dorichi on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by happilymarried Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:34 am

happilymarried
happilymarried
ice ice baby

Back to top Go down

Post by TugaLord Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:36 am

nearly all of north american gladiators dislike yin. you can pretend you have some superior judgment above us all but that only undermines your point, which is retarded btw (jst saying hu!!!)
TugaLord
TugaLord
Willie and tuga connect dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by [D]ark[YIN] Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:39 am

Dorichi wrote:xp350 stop trying to defend ur butt buddy, he already lost. now i ego him because he started this, i give him what he deserved and i speak out of the name of every glad that he ever shitted on for fun. now the opinion of you and your low rank na's doesnt matter to me neither is it valid, i have some good connections with top na's and ex top na glads, just because i shit on some is the outcome of their own actions which i react on, the rest has just been brainwashed by yin, just like you. now back to the video, funny how you say run and peddle please tell me the exact seconds in your video where you saw peddle that hit you, i can probably add another 10 peddle slashes comming from you to the existing video. Now nuff said, every other na glad thinks that he got an opinion on this, stop being gay you wont make any diffrence but to make yin look even worse then he already is by picking up fights for him, its as if your wife beats down a guy that you beef with.
ps: most delusional frag ive ever seen in my life, thx for proving my point (once again)

roflmao wait till dan/wali see this bullshit.

The fact that u dont know who ur talking to shows how much u lied about having connections with top tier NAs.

PS: redsphinx picked ur stuff up and he failed. People are gonna sh1t on u tremendously cuz u talk a lot of bull
[D]ark[YIN]
[D]ark[YIN]
I SUK WILLY's DICK

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorichi Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:48 am

Yes and you misread me, I said good connections as in healthy non beefing connections, I never talk to NA's or play with them only speak to some from time to time but it never lead to an fight except for scrim, smalltires or smth and that sean guy. now if some start talking bad about me they are influenced by braindead people like yourself. But ill say this for the last time, your buttbuddies opinion doesnt bother me at all so dont be a little girly pants and stop bringing in your mother in every fight that you have. I dont see how you dont see the connection between everything that you say and making sht only worse for yourself, just stop yin you cant win this in any possible way, the only thing that you try to do here now is twist my arguements even more to bring back new dumb arguements which make no sence. stay on topic or gtfo.

give me an example of the bull that i say, please i challenge you!

Dorichi
No Life
No Life

RP Character
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrimFromNA Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:52 am

run up pussy

ScrimFromNA
Mwah Gladiator
Mwah Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by xp350 Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:53 am

Dorichi wrote:xp350 stop trying to defend ur butt buddy, he already lost. now i ego him because he started this, i give him what he deserved and i speak out of the name of every glad that he ever shitted on for fun. now the opinion of you and your low rank na's doesnt matter to me neither is it valid, i have some good connections with top na's and ex top na glads, just because i shit on some is the outcome of their own actions which i react on, the rest has just been brainwashed by yin, just like you. now back to the video, funny how you say run and peddle please tell me the exact seconds in your video where you saw peddle that hit you, i can probably add another 10 peddle slashes comming from you to the existing video. Now nuff said, every other na glad thinks that he got an opinion on this, stop being gay you wont make any diffrence but to make yin look even worse then he already is by picking up fights for him, its as if your wife beats down a guy that you beef with.
rofl are you fucking stupid? Your "good connections" are shit. If you would please tell me your connections, I'll tell you if they think that they are connected to you. I'm brainwashed by YinStyle? Once again, are you fucking stupid? Yin is my friend and that's one of the reasons why I'm protecting him. The other reason is because you're spewing shit every time you comment. If you weren't, I wouldn't be here. But the fact that you told him that you would give him the account if he won, and gave it to him THEN changed the pass like the lil cocklicker you are pisses me off.
How is he even looking bad? You and RedSphinx (who has been and always will be bad like his boyfriend,Dorichi,) are chopping on Yinstyle.

Oh yeh.. low rank NA's? I talk to "low rank" NA's but I hang around with the people that I can compete with or can compete with me.

TugaLord wrote:nearly all of north american gladiators dislike yin. you can pretend you have some superior judgment above us all but that only undermines your point, which is retarded btw (jst saying hu!!!)
Not really.. some of NA gladiators dislike yin. Nowhere near all.

xp350
Badiator
Badiator

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrimFromNA Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:54 am

tugafaggot got down syndrome

ScrimFromNA
Mwah Gladiator
Mwah Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrimFromNA Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:54 am

i heard that u use to rage cuz ur fat

ScrimFromNA
Mwah Gladiator
Mwah Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next